Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Gardens: Silly Kerri

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Phoenix Gardens: Silly Kerri - Page 2 Empty Re: Phoenix Gardens: Silly Kerri

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Sara_jane wrote:Sara looked at Kerri, her heart was hammering hard in her chest. With her reply the colur drained from Sara's fase and she could feel cold sweat suddenly appear on her skin. She was speechless and hrrified at the same time.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Darienbalintyne wrote:Darien stared at Lady Kerri for what seemed like a long time after she had given her answer, he did not realise that he had let go of Sara's hand but he had. He was dumfounded and did not know what to say, he swallowed and said "I am sorry for disturbing you my lady" and bowing to Lady Kerri he turned and walked out of the gardens towards the stables.

Inside he felt like crying as the refusal had cut him deep and he had to be honest with himself, he had not expected it, wiping his eyes he quickly saddled his horse to go home.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Mommikerri wrote:"No, no.. " she murmured, shaking her head. "I didn't mean you couldn't marry. Wait.. " Looking at Sara Jane, she was stunned that they had taken her answer as a denial for an engagement. Sending a servant after Darien, she asked another for a glass of wine.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2