Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Gardens: Silly Kerri

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Phoenix Gardens: Silly Kerri Empty Phoenix Gardens: Silly Kerri

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:59 pm

05 Jul 2008 In the Gardens. Breaking teacups!

Mommikerri wrote:Concern flitted over her brow as she listened to the exchange between Franka and her maid. Knowing that Franka could easily take care of the situation, she sat back in her chair, placing one foot behind the other.

Looking at Zipsi and Wolfen, she giggled, trying to avert her eyes from Wolfen's legs. "Yes, how are the wedding plans coming along?"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Gardens: Silly Kerri Empty Re: Phoenix Gardens: Silly Kerri

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Wolfen wrote:Smiling in rememberance of the bit of fun at the pub, even if it cost me some skin and plenty of hair.And then hearing Kerri asking,
"Yes, how are the wedding plans coming along?"

Oh, we really havent started making plans as to a wedding excpept that it wont be the traditional type of wedding. I think maybe somethign very untraditional would do.Looking over to Zipsi and seeing if she finds this acceptable.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:00 pm

In Memoriam. Ziggy Zelda Zoom Zoom.

Anonymous wrote:Zipsi was finding it very hard to stifle a giggle seeing Kerri carefully not looking at Wolfen's legs. Her stomach still hurt from laughing so hard the night before in the pub.

Oh, we really havent started making plans as to a wedding excpept that it wont be the traditional type of wedding. I think maybe somethign very untraditional would do.

"I'd been thinking it would be great deal of fun to elope," said Zipsi, dimpling devilishly, "it would be terribly romantic, racing to the border, being married out of hand." Giving an exaggerated sigh, she waited, hoping to get a good reaction.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Mommikerri wrote:Unclasping her hands, she feigned a shocked look. "Oh, really? An elopement? How exciting! Shall I see if Jacques is available in the next month? I'm sure he'd be more than happy to pamper the two of you after the ceremony."

Taking a sip of tea, she smiled again. "Of course, I would be happy to send you a few of my henchmen in case you are followed." Looking meaningfully at Wolfen. "After a very thorough interview, of course."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Wolfen wrote:Laughing at Kerri's words and a dismayed shiver runs down my spine at the thought of another Brutus working for her.
Um, that's ok really. I do have my own soldiers and guards. And none of them has yet tried to kiss me thankfully. Dont be to harsh on him tho. He just couldnt help himself around such a god granted masculine gift as I. As I overdramatically pose and flex my muscles, unable to help myself from breaking out in a great big belly laugh at myself from just the shear ridiculous thought of that comment and all.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:02 pm

Ziggy.

Anonymous wrote:Watching Wolf shiver, Zipsi bit her lip trying terribly hard not to giggle.

Um, that's ok really. I do have my own soldiers and guards. And none of them has yet tried to kiss me thankfully. Dont be to harsh on him tho. He just couldnt help himself around such a god granted masculine gift as I

"Gosh," said Zipsi, dancing eyes wide in mock admiration, laughing with him, "and so very modest too!" Privately she could well understand why Brutus had been so overwhelmed. She actually felt a bit sorry for poor Brutus - he'd really missed out.

"Next month though," frowning, Zipsi thought for a moment. "That might be too soon really, we need time to finish settling into our home in Lewes. May we borrow Jacques for an elopement in the month after? That could be a great deal of fun."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:02 pm

Mommikerri wrote:The red of the gown caught her eye and she motioned for the lady to come sit with them. Eyes sparkling as she listened to Wolfen, they suddenly widened when she heard Zipsi say the pair needed to settle in their home in Lewes before the elopement.

The shatter of the delicate china cup drew a servant to her and she looked at the two in horror as she digested the information. Shaking her head, she looked at them again figuring she must have misunderstood her cousin.

"Zipsi, did you say the two of you are living together without the benefit of matrimony?"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Wolfen wrote:Bowing to the lady in red and then bending down to help clean up the broken china. Then looking up as I here Kerri asking Zipsi if she heard her right.
Aye, you heard right, tho we havent had the chance to see our new home as of yet. We just bought a beach home in Lewes. Altho it may not be big enough for our people and guards Kerri. But she didnt want a large home either, but if thats what makes her happy, then so be it then.Smiles at Zipsi as the servant and I finish cleaning up the mess.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:03 pm

<3 you Ziggy

Anonymous wrote:Zipsi nodded in greeting to the woman in the red dress as she joined them. Glad that Kerri hadn't cut herself on the broken cup, she smiled sunnily at Wolf, nodding her agreement with his words. "After all, we've been travelling across the country together for the better part of three months now. It seemed a little silly to separate once we stopped travelling, simply because of the demands of propriety."

Looking a little reflective, Zipsi continued, "And a handfasting, whether we elope or otherwise, isn't necessarily quickly arranged. We can't exactly go down to the local church and ask the parish priest to help us organise things."

Inwardly Zipsi grinned, she couldn't help being amused that her cousin was simultaneously ready to help them elope and yet so shocked that she broke a teacup at the idea of their sharing a home together already.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Solcan wrote:Good morning Ladies, I'm Christopher Solcan, how are you doing today?, he said as he stepped out from behind a tree.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Franka wrote:franka arrived back in the garden just as christopher appeared from behind a tree. not knowing who to address first kerri with the shattered teacup on her lap or christopher.
franka decided to ignore the broken china and greet christopher. she would find out later what had distressed kerri so much.

christopher, i am so glad you could join us. have you meet wolfen, zipsi or kerri yet?

taking her seat at the table she poured herself some tea. though she felt like a glass of wine but it was too early in the day yet. sarge coming home broken hearted, alicantha and lucian arriving, all the other family members coming home had made things quite busy around here. franka took another sip and let her mind drift back to simpler days when she had first met dj. soon he would be home. what a joy that would be.

looking at christopher she said please come and visit with us? you must tell us how your trip was.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Solcan wrote:Smiling, he took a seat across from Franka.

Thank you Franka, its great to be finally home. The trip was good, although a bit long. Oh, and I think i scared the wits out of poor Thomas the stable boy when i arrived. I must say the castle looks so much better in the daylight. I arrived late last night and was quite tired so didn't get to much time to look around

Taking a sip of tea he looked over to Wolfen and Zipsi.

Hi guys, its nice to see you again. I hope the travels are fairing well.

With that he turned to the lady with a broken teacup in her lap.

You must be the Lady Kerri that I have heard so much about. A pleasure to meet you finally.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Sara_jane wrote:Sara walked thorough the house that led to the garden. Darien was following. He had recently be granted access to the grounds and Sara was over joyed at the news. However, there was a matter that needed to be disscussed and they needed to talk with Kerri.

As her personal servant Julia had said Kerri was in the garden. Walking up to the group gathered she addressed her aunt.

"Excuse me Aunt Kerri, may I have a few minutes of your time. There is a private matter that needs to be disscussed". Sara said, as she glanced over at Darien who was a short distance away.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Mommikerri wrote:"Thank you, Wolfen, for picking up the broken tea cup," looking mortified over having dropped the delicate porcelain. "Zipsi, I think this is a matter of your marriage would be best saved after I have gotten over my shock of the two of you living together." Smiling sweetly, she looked up at Franka and Christopher. Extending her hand, she murmured her pleasure at meeting him. "Please, have a seat, Christopher," moving her skirts aside for him to sit down next to her on the bench. "I want to hear all about you."

Looking up as she heard Sara Jane's voice, she couldn't help but smile. There was a special glow radiating from her niece's face. "Yes, Sara Jane? Do we need to meet elsewhere, darling?"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Sara_jane wrote:Sara bent down to be eye level with her aunt before replying.

"I have brought someone with me to visit and he wishes to speak to you about something."

Sara was one to hold people in great respect, espcially her family. She left no hints for her aunt though as to what the matter was. She just simply guestured to where he stood waiting

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:11 pm

Sara_jane wrote:Sara did her best to hide the nervous expession that crossed her face as she pictured Darien talking to her over the matter in front of the others. Keeping her composure she replied,

"I will have to ask him."

Standing up straight she excused hersef for a moment and walked over to where Darien stood and filled him in. However he wanted to do this she would support.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:11 pm

Darienbalintyne wrote:Darien listened to Sara and responded that he cared not who was present, it was soon to be be public knowledge anyway. Taking Sara's hand in his he walked over to Lady Kerri and smiling he said "my Lady Kerri, thankyou for agreeing for letting me talk to you, I have something most urgent that I need to ask of you", he gently squeezed Sara's hand to let her know that he was going ok.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Mommikerri wrote:Curious, she watched as Sara Jane walked over to the man who could only be Darien. Not having personally met him, she smiled as he came closer, Sara's description of him quite accurate.

Looking up at him as he spoke to her she made careful note of the way he took her hand. Gathering her skirts, she stood up and looked at the two. Extending her hand, she smiled to set him at ease. "Darien, is it? It's a pleasure to make your acquaintaince. Sara Jane has told me a lot about you. What is it you would like to ask? We shall be having dinner within the next couple of hours if that's what you want. Of course, any friend of Sara's is welcome to dine with us. There is no need to ask and certainly nothing to be embarrassed about."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Darienbalintyne wrote:Darien nearly laughed when Lady Kerri made the comment about dinner coming soon, the matter he had to speak to her of was far more important than a meal he would probably throw up if he did not complete his mission and talk to Lady Kerri now.

"Lady Kerri, it is a great pleasure to meet you as well, likewise Sara Jane has told me plenty about you and worry not it was all good. The issue I want to speak to you about is my relationship with Lady Sara", Darien stopped unsure for the moment on whether to go on, he looked at Sara in desperation and his grip on her hand became very tight before he realised and lessened the pressure.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:13 pm

Sara_jane wrote:Granted Sara was nervous and she could tell that he was too. The grip on her hand was evidence too that. She didn't flinch or show any sighs that she felt anything to those tat were watching them with Kerri.

Sara smiled softly back at him, giving him a slight nod. It was to late to go back now and they both knew it.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mommikerri wrote:Her brows furrowed when she realized he didn't want to join them for dinner. Her eyes grew wide when he talked about discussing his relationship with Sara Jane. Looking between the two of them she could only think of Zipsi and Wolfen wanting to live together before marriage and her brother having a child outside of matrimony. She could feel a thin line of perspiration form along her hairline on her forehead. Looking around for somethng to hold onto she finally looked at the two of them.

"Do I need to sit down for this news?"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Darienbalintyne wrote:Seeing the concern on Lady Kerri's face and her reply to him he said "it might be best if you are seated my lady".

Looking at Sara he saw her smile at him and that made his mind up then and there, taking a deep breath he started speaking "Lady Kerri as you know Sara and I have been seeing each other for a little while, during this time we have grown quite close to each and so much so that we have been discussing a future together. I do not want a future apart from Lady Sara, I love her completely and there is nothing I would not do for her, she has told me that she feels the same way about me. I would like to ask permission to marry your niece".

Darien stopped talking to give Lady Kerri time to recover from this admission, he was unsure how she would respond but he was glad he had said it, glanging across at Sara he smiled and bringing her hand up he kissed it to show that he was okay.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Darienbalintyne wrote:Seeing the concern on Lady Kerri's face and her reply to him he said "it might be best if you are seated my lady".

Looking at Sara he saw her smile at him and that made his mind up then and there, taking a deep breath he started speaking "Lady Kerri as you know Sara and I have been seeing each other for a little while, during this time we have grown quite close to each and so much so that we have been discussing a future together. I do not want a future apart from Lady Sara, I love her completely and there is nothing I would not do for her, she has told me that she feels the same way about me. I would like to ask permission to marry your niece".

Darien stopped talking to give Lady Kerri time to recover from this admission, he was unsure how she would respond but he was glad he had said it, glanging across at Sara he smiled and bringing her hand up he kissed it to show that he was okay.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Sara_jane wrote:Sara watched Kerri closely. She seemed to be going through emotional torture. It was ever so slightly amusing but she felt bad to put her aunt though such a thing.

Once Darien had finaly said what was need she looked at him and smile as he graced her hand with a kiss before turning back to he Aunt Kerri and waited for her reply.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Classic Laughing

Mommikerri wrote:Bringing her hand to her throat she looked at the two of them, choking out her answer.

"No."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next