Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Stables - Anathema

Go down

Phoenix Stables - Anathema Empty Phoenix Stables - Anathema

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Taken from the Phoenix Castle, from the Stables and then Ana's room. Hate to have Phoenix memory coupled in with Sheepy, but for now I just want these records copied before I leave that forum. Please DO NOT READ, it's so embarrassing as a budding roleplayer. Razz I mean it Aasha!!!!! This was when Timari wasn't developed at all--- just a normal way a person would react. Totally unsheepyfied, and it's embarrassing lol. Started 12 June 2007.

---fromENAnathema wrote:Ana walks across the yard and slips through a fence into the pasture. It had been a few days since she had seen Ares. The horse was her pride and joy, she had spent so many hours training him, all of which had paid off nearly tenfold. She had such a bond with the animal it was almost as if he sensed the commands before she gave them. She smiled as the chestnut stallion came into site, his ears twitching as he heard her familiar voice. He trotted up to her and she smiled. As Ana ran her hand over the horses neck she was hit by a pain like that of a thousand arrows hitting her abdomen at once. Sensing his mistresses pain Ares went to his knees using his body to brace her. Ana gasped as the pain coursed through her body and her eyes went wide as she felt the trickle of liquid down her leg, she pulled her hand back and it was covered in blood. Her eyes closing as the next wave of pain hits her rendering her unconscious.

Ares reared up, making as much noise as he could, careful to avoid his lady who laid crumpled in th middle of his pasture.

Last edited by Timari on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Stables - Anathema Empty Re: Phoenix Stables - Anathema

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Timari wrote:OOC: Sorry if this isn't the kind of help you need. I'm young and don't know any birthing thingies, but I'm bored right now. Razz Where's Kerri when you need her?

Timari charges into the stables, as she had thought some villain had tried to steal the prize horses. Her hand stood ready to take the dagger its sheath as she looked at what the problem was.

She stopped short and saw Ana lying on the floor. Blood seeped around her legs, and she was frozen. She couldn't think... her baby. Dammit, she knew basic first aid as part of SAS training, but birthing's and miscarriages she did not know what she could do.

She wished she wasn't here, she wished Kerri or someone was following after her who knew what to do. Finally, she could see Ana in trouble, and she tried to shake the fear in her. She walked to Ana and kneeled by her side.

Her hands touched the blood, and she looked around to find some kind of cloth she could use to wipe away all this blood.

"Ana, you there?"

She hoped that Ana could come to; Ana seemed so helpless, and Timari couldn't do anything.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Robert_frankel wrote:Bursting into the stables Robert was about to turn all hell loose on anybody that would mess with his new family when he skidded to a halt at the scene before him. Lowering his shaft uncertainly from its perilous spin he took a step forward uncertainly. His eyes darted from the horse, the lady... then to the blood. His face pale and drained of colour at the realisation of what had happened. Quickly dropping his shaft he ran over by the side of Timari where he promtly fell to his knees.

Extending a trembling hand he gently lowered his ear to her mouth and looked towards her chest to see if she still breathed, then getting back up he pressed two fingers to the lady's throat to check the pulse...

Heart pounding he muttered to himself:

"Breathing, airway.. clear... pulse check... ok.. shes still here... crap... we need a medic..."

Quickly taking off his outer uniform coat and folding it, he slipped it under her head as he turned to Timari.

"I dont know what to do... basic first aid yes... but birthing no... we need help here fast..."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

---fromENAnathema wrote:Ana began to stir as another pain struck her. Her hands clawed at the grass as she screamed again, tears running down her cheeks as she knew it was to late.. There was no hope, and the harsh reality must be faced. The baby was gone and all she could focus on now was herself, she had to get herself through this pain. She looked up to see the faces of her cousins, a bit embarrassed that anyone should see her in such a time of weakness she bit down on her lip to silence her screams the tears still streaming down her cheeks.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Timari wrote:OOC: Oh Kerri is hiding eh? Oh well Rob and I can try. Razz

Jolted by the Ana's stir to consciousness, Timari was somewhat relieved for a second. Her relief vanished as she saw Ana's pained expression, and it vexed her to see her dear cousin in such suffering. Her brows seemed to tighten, showing deep concern. Wincing from Ana's torment, she bit her lip and tried to think this through.

"Umm..okay, Rob-- go get some water and cloths or something. If you see Kerri, drag her derriere here now!"

Lightly smacking her forehead to make her focus, she stared at poor Ana.

"We're here for you Ana. You'll get through this."

She grabbed her hands, hoping that this may give her some comfort and support, as she knew of nothing else to do. She glanced down by Ana's legs where the bleeding was. She shook her head and tried to focus. She thought to herself, "No baby... but there's still Ana."

She started to close her eyes, and utter soft and quick words of prayer.

"Almighty Jah, please help her."

Timari, darling..had to edit..number one, we are ladies...number two, a word like that would get you a visit from a censor. *winks*

EDIT: Lol sorry about that, Number 1, I wanted to get your attention so that you would post Laughing Number 2, derriere -- I was too lazy to spell. Oh and Number 3, Excuse my un-ladylikeness, the military has gotten to me. I tend to yell at Rob like that, as he's a bit slow in the head I believe you said Lady Kerri Razz

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm

---fromENAnathema wrote:Ana was grateful for the kindness of her cousins. She smiled up at Timari, grasping the girl’s hand.

"Please get me inside"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Robert_frankel wrote:Kneeling by the lady's side Robert looked down and followed Timari's gaze until he hit the blood. His hand froze and his face paled. Gulping audiably he was snapped back to attention by the call for water. Jumping up to his feat eyes wide in a slight panic Robert dashed around the stables. Peeking into the stalls, the closets and poking into the hay he muttered loudly to himself in an aggitated and confused voice:

"WATER!!! BLANKETS..... GAHHH... wa.. water... where is it when you need it... Bucket no ... need.. .."

Stumbling around in a panic, Robert tripped over some woodern thing (shaft) that some inconsiderat soul had just left there in the middle of no where. Falling with a thud to the ground, Robert began hyperventilating slightly as he saw the pain writen across Lady Ana's face. Her pain filled face and her tear jerking words imploring them to bring her inside wrenched at his heart.

Scrambling up ad picking up the shaft he tripped over which happened o be his, he hurried back to the two ladies. Holding the shaft out to Timari for her to take he knelt down besides Anathema. Gently, with as much care as he could, Robert slipped his arms under the lady's legs and back. Slowly he lifted her up as gently and as carefully as if she was a new born babe and cradled her in his arms. Seeing anyone in pain so tore at him, and knowing that she was his family... even though not knowing exactly how they were related... seemed to make it worst. Hugging her gently, Robert hurried as fast as he could while keeping the Lady Ana as comfortable as she coule be.

"It's alright... don... dont worry... you'll be alright..."

His eyes getting slightly blurry, Robert hoped to Jah that it would be alright...

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mommikerri wrote:Waking up, she realized she must have fallen asleep while conversing with Ana. Looking for the girl, she perused the room and not finding any sign of her, she left the room to go find her niece.

Coming upon Robert who seemed to frantic to notice her presence, she followed him outside as ran as she saw Timari holding Ana.

"Ana" Her heart thudded in her chest as she saw Robert pick her niece up and cradle her so tenderly. "Oh, Ana, love...this can't be." She said, her eyes taking in the blood and the distressed look upon the faces of those around her.

"Robert, let's get her to her room." Looking at Timari, she wrapped her arm around her the young girl's shoulder and started walking behind Robert as he easily carried his precious bundle. "I don't know how to thank you, Timari and Robert. Why, if it hadn't been for the two of you, who knows what would have happened."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Timari wrote:Timari's shoulders slumped in exhaustion. She sighed stressfully, as it seems she and Robert were at an end. He was fumbling over things, and she was frozen. She saw the weaknesses in her strength, and she wished that as Lieutenant, she had been briefed more on the training to save and tend to another's life.

As Rob lifted Ana into his arms at Ana's request, she noticed Kerri had finally come. She was filled with a renewed sort of energy to see a more knowing and experienced lady there to help Ana. Timari knew her youthfulness did not prepare her to see such pain, and the helpless feeling that restricted her and kept her frozen lit a realization in her heart. From having so much fun and feeling so much love from the family and her hometown, Timari was so naive and oblivious to her faults. She shook her head and frowned sadly, that this was something that she needed to fix. A lieutenant had to be stronger than this.

She tried to wipe off the blood on her hands on the grass, though the sad stickiness and feel of blood still lingered on her skin. Standing up, Kerri had put her arm on her shoulder and she could finally breath a little. As Kerri thanked her, she tried to smile.

"Thanks, we tried to help in any way that we could. I'm just too relieved that you are here."

She continued to walk with Kerri as they followed and instructed Rob to the direction of Ana's room.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Continued in Ana's room 15 June 2007

Mommikerri wrote:Watching Robert lay Ana down upon her bed, she let go of Timari and went to Ana. Tears streaming down her own face, she gently asked, "Ana, whatever happened? Had you taken a fall? This is such a great loss." Looking at her niece's face, she pressed her lips closed, knowing she shouldn't have said that. Grasping Ana's hand, she sat on the side of the bed...at a loss of words for once.....

Looking behind her at Timari and Robert, she tried to ascertain how they were coping with all of this......

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Timari wrote:She was speechless, and stared at Ana with an uneasy disquietness. She did not know what to think anymore, and just wished that Ana would come to her lively and healthy self. It was as if Timari could run away from it all in her mind, to wish the whole situation changed with a simple thought in her head. This was the way she dealt with hard situations, if only her wishes had power.

Her eyes met Kerri's, and she looked at her with a quiet and somber show of her soft eyes. She turned to Robert, and wondered if the same thoughts were going through his head. Without thinking, she hugged Robert in the silence. Somehow, she hoped to comfort him if he was as stressed and exhausted as she. Deep inside her, the feel of her arms around him gave her the sense of security she needed in this time of her dear cousin Ana's suffering.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:15 pm

---fromENAnathema wrote:Ana looked up and over to Kerri, Timari, and Robert. The expresion on her face softens as she looks over her family, so proud that they were her's. Sudenly her mind kicked back into controll and she knew despite the lingering pain that she was going to have to take charge. Her eyes locked to theres as she addressed them.

"No, there was no fall Kerri, it just happened very suddenly. "

Her eyes sofented for a moment as she thought of the baby, but she knew her tear would have to wait. She then turned to Robert.

"Thank you for you asistance cousin, but I am afriad i need to ask you to leave the room now. Ladies, I will need a change of clothes, some water and a basin to clean up with, and some herbs for the discomfort."

The ever strong Ana then bit down on her bottom lip as it was all she could do to keep herself from crying for her mother.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Robert_frankel wrote:Robert was not made for this. He knew that tragedy struck everywhere but his heart and soul called out to protecting people. Seeing the lady in pain at the stables near broke his heart. The fact that he had guessed what had happened, and had it confirmed with what the others had said very nearly had him wanting to weep in the corner. If not for the gentle urging of the others and the need of his family, Robert was sure he would have broken down. Swallowing hard he had as gently as he could laid his precious burden in the bed that sat in the in the luxurious room.

A certain part of his mind noted the feminine touches and the exquisitely rich settings of the things in the room. Stepping gently backwards Robert's scattered mind began unconsciously cataloguing a thinking of ways he could stuff up and break the beautiful things in the room. He was nervous, very nervous. He wasn’t sure of what to do anymore.

Taking in a deep breath, Robert lifted up his hand to rub his eyes. Halfway there, he saw it shaking like mad with nervousness. At that moment he realised he was not just nervous... but scared. He was terribly afraid for the lady he had carried up, he was afraid of what had gone wrong, afraid for her, afraid of what was to come.... He was afraid.

Why is life so fragile? Why does such sadness come to us? Why... why do these things happen...? WHY ALMIGHTY JAH?! This is supposed to be a happy day... A day where I finally meet my family... Not a day of tragedy! Is this your way of telling me this was not meant to be? Am I supposed to wander alone without a family for eternity Jah? If so why did you have to choose such a way to tell me...? It is not right... Why?! Why Why Why?! ... I... This is not right...

Swallowing heavily, a suddenly uncertain Robert turned to stare at Anathema. His thoughts were on why such terrible things happened around him; quietly they ate at him from the inside up. Robert was a normally quiet man, a caring man... but to him he saw that there was so much sadness around him at times when he was sad or when hit hard, he thought himself to be cursed and caused suffering where ever he went. Perhaps this was a curse passed down to him from an earlier life... or perhaps it was something that Jah had deemed as necessary, or perhaps he was just imaging things.... whatever the reason he was still near heart broken.

Turning away from the bed Robert was about to quietly leave the room at the command of the Lady himself. He knew he was unwanted here and he would not burden them with his presence. At that point he felt a soft pressure around him and realised that Timari had wrapped her arms around him in a hug. His mind went blank, and he could take it no more as emotion swept him up. Tears flowed freely from his eyes and a soft sob escaped him as he returned the hug. He truly wanted to say something reassuring to Timari as he knew she needed the comfort, but he was at a loss. He was a total wreck. The journey from the stables to the room carrying Lady Anathema had torn at his aching heart and now he was lost in the torrent of emotion.

An eternity seemed to pass as he held Timari close. Then silently he let her go and squeezed her hand gently to let her know he was alright now and to thank her. Silently he walked out the door to find a place for him to think...

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mommikerri wrote:Quickly walking over to Ana’s bureau, she pulled out a pink silken nightgown. Dropping the nightgown on the bed, she rang for Gladys, the maid, to bring in a tub of hot water and some linen. Watching her young niece bite down on her lower lip, she rushed over to her and sitting on the edge of the bed, she grasped Ana’s hands.

“Ana, love.”
Looking into the young lady’s eyes, she felt as if she could see sorrow darken the beautiful eyes. Leaning forward, she kissed her niece’s forehead in an effort to ease the heartache she just had to be experiencing. Looking back helplessly at Timari, she saw the young girl was equally at a loss as to what to do.

Gladys came bustling in and setting the steaming hot water down, she handed over the linens. “Thank you, Gladys that will be all.” Carefully removing Ana’s soiled clothing, she took notice of how she shivered. “Timari, darling, please get a coverlet to cover Ana while I wash her. I do believe she is experiencing some shock.” Waiting until Ana’s body was covered, she quickly washed the tell tale signs of what had occurred just that day.

“Ana, has the pain subsided?” She asked as she placed the wash rag into the basin. “Shall I call the midwife darling? I really have no idea what to do to offer you comfort for the physical pain beyond sitting here with you, love. How I do wish your mother was here to help. I know I am cold comfort compared to what Elianorerose would be if she were here.” Sighing, she picked up the pink gown and helping Ana to lean forward, she gently slid it over Ana’s head. Sliding the gown down the rest of her body, she rearranged the pillows and gently helped Ana lay back down.

Silence permeated the room as the three ladies kept to their own private thoughts….

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

---fromENAnathema wrote:A single tear slipped down Ana's cheek as Kerri spoke to her,

"Thank you so much for helping me, no midwife is necessary. If you would please fetch me a glass of water and the small box from the bottom of my armoire please. "

Ana opened the box after it was brought to her and took out a small vial of crushed and powdered herbs. she taped a bit of it on to her tongue and drank deeply of the water. putting the vial back in the box and locking it. She once again thanked the lady's and drifted off to a silent yet peaceful sleep.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Timari wrote:Standing there with the Lady Ana and Kerri, the young lady's eyes wandered as if she was lost in her own thoughts. Her mind was spinning, and she looked up as Ana asked for help. The maid had come in, and she had hardly noticed what was happening until Kerri had called her name.

She nodded and walked over, grabbing the coverlet. Timari spreads it out and holds it open. She puts it around Ana, wrapping it very loosely for Kerri to clean the remains of what happened at the stables.

Once Ana had been dressed, she stepped back and noticed her hands were still stained with dry blood. She knelt down at the bucket of water, and tried to wash it out quickly.

Without emotion, Timari moved to the armoire , fetching the box for dear Ana. As Ana fell asleep, she formed a sweet smile.

"I think I'll take my leave now here. I'm thankful dear Ana is fine," she managed to say softly.

She thought to herself, and knew that she really needed to spend some time thinking things through. She bid farewell to Kerri with a polite hug, and left.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down