Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union - Page 2 Empty Re: Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Athorgate wrote:As soon as Athorgate cleared the room he let out a bit more of a chuckle. He may have been cornered into being a bridesmaid, but the look on Aasha’s face then had been worth every humiliating comment he was going to face in the near future. So be it, his time would come, but for now it was Aasha’s day and he had a promise to keep.

Athor walked out a little more just as a pair of giggling girl hurried past him, their faces bright red and they would not look over at him. He frowned deeply as they rushed towards the gathering, wondering what made kids just laugh for no reason. His eyes widened as he then realized that it was almost time. He turned back to go to the door when it cracked open and the two ladies came out.

Well it’s about time, are you going to get married today or not Aasha? Not getting cold feet are ya?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union - Page 2 Empty Re: Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 8:54 pm

--Callista wrote:Callista heard Lia’s words and was a bit shocked, but not too much. There was nothing wrong with a naked wedding, one didn’t need clothes to be married in, and what better way to get in tune with nature than in one’s natural state. Smiling softly to herself, she headed up towards the front…

Setting down her bag, Calli pulled out the few things she needed. Placing the crystals around where the couple will stand, Calli lit a white candle and said a small prayer to bless the ground, and to provide protection to the newly married couple. Extinguishing the candle, but leaving the crystals in place.

Spying movement by the piles of wood, Callista watched as a man lit the twin fires, flames shooting up, casting an orange glow over the entire clearing. Calli sent another blessing up to Loki, as fire was the cleaner of all things, destructive and hot, but made way for rebirth. She watched the flames flicker and dance, soothed by the sight.

Standing at the front, Calli waited for the groom and bride to arrive, ready to bind another couple to one another, helping to cement there commitment to one another.

Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union - Page 2 Callistabanner-1
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Impulsively hugging Necta before she hurried off, Aasha whispered; thank ya..., then walked out of the room. Athorgate's comment had her grinning. Cold feets in boots? Nae...they isna cold. An' we was waitin' on ya to gets back. I'm ready...tole ya that earli'r...an' I dun wanna be lates fer my own weddin'...so lets go.

She couldn't help the snicker as she saw the bow again, she was practically in stitches at the thought of the reaction when they arrived. Linking her arm through his to distract him so she could compose herself, she made her way downstairs, careful to keep the cloak from slipping. By the time they made it outside to the carriage, Aasha was nervous again, and desperately wanted another nip from the flask.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Athorgate wrote:Athorgate grinned as Aasha took his arm. He takes a few steps and with his hand held out, and a smirk on his face, Your carriage awaits he announces. Around the corner stood a two horse carriage. The two white horses, their bridals dark black leather, decorated with silver discs shining brightly. The carriage was dark itself, the windows were draped with sheer white fabric and the engravings covering the whole side of the carriage seemed to shimmer in the fire light, almost coming alive as they looked on.

Athor lead Aasha towards the carriage and reached up to open the door and hold it wide for her. He shook his head, yet again as he whispered, Not sure if Donnor’s going to like that dress your wearing, I am sure he was hoping for something a little more……interesting, as she stepped up into the carriage. I had hoped you would have worn that lovely pink one, you would have looked so adorable in that he said as he climbed up and sat across from her. He put his hand out the window and rapped the top of the carriage, Let’s get moving, we got a party to get to!
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Obridget wrote:We headed down the wooded path following the red ribbons tied to trees, the path was well worn so we knew many guests had arrived before us.

Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union - Page 2 3492308597_200411eec5_o

We were very excited to see Aasha and her fiance again.
It had been awhile since the Sheepy wedding and we hoped that our gift of salves and medicinal scar ointment that LadyJazzy had concocted would be appreciated and would indeed help Donner, he was in terrible shape with a stab wound when last we saw him.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Aasha wrote:Aasha stopped, looked up at her 'brother', then back at the carriage. She'd never seen anything like what he expected her to ride in her whole life. Everyone would notice her arrival in that, they wouldn't be able to help it, she couldn't take her eyes off it. It was almost...sparkly... More something nobility should be arriving in, not her.

Shaking her head in disbelief, she let him help her in, unable to stifle her giggle at his words. I'm thinkin' he'll likes it jus' fine...I'll takes the cloak off once we's there. Aasha grinned mischievously, knowing her outfit was more than just interesting, and would raise eyebrows even from those who knew her well. Of course, he had to mention the pink one, and had obviously noticed the boots weren't covered by that horrible material when she'd gotten into the carriage. Shaking her head, she glanced at the bow peeking around his back when he climbed in. I'm sure it's goin' to good use bro...

Even with the horses moving at a full gallop, the ride seemed too long. She was fidgeting in her seat, feeling overly warm now draped in the folds of the cloak. Aasha took a deep steadying breath as the coach stopped, then stood. For once, her height was a blessing, she could stand almost totally erect. Her hands stole into the pocket of the cloak, pulling out the flask to take a deep swallow before offering it to Athorgate.

Sos...ya was sayin' somethin' bout my dress... Letting the cloak fall to the floor of the carriage, she smiled impishly. The red shirt covered everything essential, though not by much, coming to just a few inches past her bum. It was sleeveless and well worn, the material draping her body softly. It was obvious that it wasn't hers, the arms of the shirt just showed the swell of her breasts from the side. Aasha turned to the door, the lacy garter flashing briefly as she alighted.

Turning, she winked at Athor and braced herself for a lecture, then began to look around for Donnor. Her face was glowing, knowing he'd recognize his shirt. Anticipation of his reaction was reflected clearly on her face when she realized Midnight was not there. Aasha froze, unable to make herself walk any further as she felt tears welling up in her eyes. She couldn't walk in front of all those people, not when Donnor had done what she'd promised not to.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Arrriving in Ireland to get supplies AIya had begged her to go for the trip. She had recieved the wedding invitation from the house by a parcel off goods they sent with the ship. She decided she needed to make an apperance for her nephew, not sure how his friends would take her arrival.

Aiya had dressed up with her and had pleaded to go, the other children had toys on the brain, they had wanted to make sure all their good toys got taken back to the island.

With her guard in tow they set off to the clearing. Once they finally had arrived she looked around she didn't know many people here. With Aiya at her heals happily bouncing they went to find somewhere to sit and perhaps find Arthur.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Athorgate wrote:The carriage ride was not that long, but long enough. Athor took the offered flask and was just letting the burning liquid slide to the back of his throat when Aasha dropped he cloak. Athor nearly spit the contents of his mouth over her, but forced down the whiskey and coughed out the rest, Ohhh I am sure you will get more than just his attention. he says with a sputtering breath.

Aasha stepped out of the carriage, Athor right behind her, the flask slipped away. He almost stepped on her as she stopped just outside the carriage. Athor hopped to the side and looked over at her a low curse dieing on his lips as he saw he face. Her eyes where wide and shining in the firelight, Athor frowned and stepped beside her, one arm resting across her shoulders, Aasha, what’s wrong? he looked around for something that would have bothered her that bad, but only saw Scarlet, stood over and smirking that crooked little smile of hers, something was turning in her head and he’d find out soon enough, once the wedding was over.

Athor wrapped his arm through hers, and held her hand, having to slightly tug on her to get her to move, the whole time he had leaned down and was whispering to her, See, there’s nothing to worry about here, everyone is happy for you. Come on, lets get up to the alter and get you married. There is whiskey to drink. They walked slowly, all eyes on them, some in absolute shock, others with bemused expressions on their faces. The whole scene almost had Athor scratching his head in confusion.

The alter was only a few steps away and Aasha was resisting the light pull Athor was using to hold her hand steady, Almost there Aasha, why are you stopping now? Athorgate looks up and scans around, nothing seemed out of place, nothing at……….he stops suddenly, Donnor was not at the alter!!!
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Donnor wrote:He was nervous about the wedding so he decided to stop at the Inn for a few drinks. Every wedding he had ever been to he was drunk but this time he refused to get too intoxicated before it started. Two drinks turned into four, four drinks turned into six, and before he knew it he was running late. Dashing from the Inn he climbed onto Midnight’s back and took off towards the ceremony, the entire time he was thinking about how Aasha was going to kill him.

About half way through the trip, Midnight became spooked by something and threw him from her back. As he slid across the ground he tore a large hole into his shirt, his left shoe flew into the densely wooded area, and the worst part of all was the back of his pants had torn, leaving his backside exposed. Cursing loudly, he stood up and dusted himself off before surveying the damage. With a sigh, he tore the shirt the rest of the way off and tossed it into the trees. There was nothing he could do about his pants and he didn’t have time to go looking for his shoe and decided at the very least it would provide a funny story that everyone could laugh at years down the road…if he survived.

Pants split, shirtless, and missing one shoe, he limped back over to Midnight and cursed the horse for being afraid before climbing back on. With a growl he dug his heels in and was on his way once again. Arriving at the clearing, he spotted Arthur and subtly called him over to his hiding place and explained what had happened, he knew from the expression on his face that he was ready to burst into a fit of laughter.
”Just stay behind me.” He grumbled. The word “behind” causing his brother to go into another fit of laughter as they walked over to Aasha and Athorgate. ”Sorry I’m late, had a bit of an accident. Shall we get started then?”
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 10:26 pm

She fought him leading her into the clearing as best she could, cursing his strength pit against her slight form. She really couldn't do this, she felt sick. It took everything she had to keep her stomach from protesting the brew she'd swallowed to steady her nerves before. Her eyes burned with unshed tears, she wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction of seeing her pain. She couldn't even make herself speak to tell Athorgate why she didn't want to go further, if she tried to speak, she'd lose the composure she was dearly hanging onto.

He had just gotten her to the altar when she heard Donnor's voice. Stiffening, she glanced over, ready to tear into him, unable to stifle the feeling of rejection that had risen inside. She couldn't hide the pain as she whispered; If'n ya didna really wanna marry me, ya jus' had to says so...nae be late an' makes...acc'dent? Aasha turned to face him then, he'd not changed his mind after all. The girl let her eyes roam his body, frowning at Arthur's position behind him rather than beside him. No shirt...not a problem, she couldn't see any fresh wounds, that was good. One shoe? Why one shoe? Wrinkling her nose, she slipped between Arthur and Donnor, her eyes immediately drawn to the ripped seam in his pants when he shifted, half a tattoo showing, then the other half when he shifted again. He'd have to stand still or they'd gape again. Donnor... she whispered in horror. Ya split the seam o' yer pants? Ya canna move, or yer gonna be forcin' me to kills our friends an' fam'ly.

OOC: For anyone who doesn't know, the tattoo says; "If'n ya ken reads this, Aasha is gonna kills ya."
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Donnor wrote:He frowned at the look on her face as she eyed him up and down. He was unable to read what she was feeling at the moment and knew he was a mess but at least he made it. He couldn’t help snicker at the situation as she whispered to him about killing their friends and family as he whispered back. ”Midnight got spooked on the way here and tossed me. My shirt got a big hole in it so I ripped it off, my pants split, and I couldn’t tell you where my other shoe went. But for the record, your shirt…I mean dress, looks beautiful.” He gave her a wink before looking up at Athor and noticing the large pink bow on his back. ”Uhh, I guess you look pretty good yourself Athor, though I don’t think that color suits you.”

Turning to Aasha once more he leans close and kisses her gently as he speaks. ”Nothing can keep me from marrying you today. Now let’s get over there before people think we tricked them all into coming to Ireland just to trap them here.” He begins walking towards Callista as Arthur, Aasha, and Athorgate follow closely ready to finally begin the ceremony. From behind him he can hear Athor snickering the whole way to the alter but ignores him.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 10:50 pm

--Callista wrote:Callista looked at the pair in front of her. Trying to contain her laughter a bit, as this was a serious occasion; Calli couldn’t help but remember the words Lia had said before she headed up to the front. Looking over the bride she smiled as what one wore to their wedding wasn’t as important as the people in it. Although…looks close enough to the naked wedding that Lia was talking about... she thought to herself. Taking in Donnor’s appearance, she chuckled softly, covering it with a cough before looking to make sure the pair was ready to begin.

Nodding at Aasha and Donnor, Callista turned to the people attending and began to speak.

We have come together here in celebration of the joining together of Aasha and Donnor. There are many things to say about marriage. Much wisdom concerning the joining together of two souls, has come our way through all paths of belief, and from many cultures. With each union, more knowledge is gained and more wisdom gathered. Though we are unable to give all this knowledge to these two, who stand before us, we can hope to leave with them the knowledge of love and its strengths and the anticipation of the wisdom that comes with time. The law of life is love unto all beings. Without love, life is nothing, without love, death has no redemption. Love is anterior to Life, posterior to Death, initial of Creation and the exponent of Earth. If we learn no more in life, let it be this.

Marriage is a bond to be entered into only after considerable thought and reflection. As with any aspect of life, it has its cycles, its ups and its downs, its trials and its triumphs. With full understanding of this, Donnor and Aasha have come here today to be joined as one in marriage.
Others would ask, at this time, who gives the bride in marriage, but, as a woman is not property to be bought and sold, given and taken, I ask simply if she comes of her own will and if she has her family's blessing.

Aasha, is it true that you come of your own free will and accord?

Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Ruby wrote:The slow swish of her skirts surrounded Ruby as her long legs carried her into the forest. Each step carrying her closer to the clearing she had been told about. It had been some time since the young woman had gone to any type of celebration. Her heart fluttered at the thought of it and she had to keep reminding herself that she had to keep a cool head. It wasn’t long though before she heard the sound of voices closing. For Ruby whom was not very well known nor appeared much, this was a nervous time. Her heart beat faster, her mouth became dry and most importantly she wondered if she looked presentable enough. It had taken her hours to get ready, which was why she was so late now.

Gulping once, Ruby smoothed out her long satin red dress and fiddled with her hair one last time before slowly and tentatively moving forward. Each step seemed to take all her courage, each step heavier, each step she could feel her dress clinging on her body constricting… making her even more nervous and hard to breath. One last step and as sudden as that she was out in the open staring at the gathering of people and feeling like a doe caught in a hunters sights. Nervous, the young woman fiddled with her hands and began sliding around the gathering and hoping she could find someone she knew. He promised she would have a great time... promised that she would know someone here… but Robby was sometimes too absent minded for his own good…
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 11:05 pm

She listened with a look of bemusement when he described what had happened, shaking her head. She was convinced it could only happen to them. Hadn't she always said trouble followed her? Living proof stood beside her now.

Practically beaming by the time he'd finished speaking, she leaned up, the garter flashing out once more, so she could kiss him back. Between the two men behind him, she was hoping his bum didn't show as she walked proudly by his side to the altar.

She listened closely as Callista began to speak, a little shocked still that she'd agreed to marriage. She already felt bound to him, had told him so, yet there was something about this ceremony that transcended even that. Glancing up at Donnor standing beside her, she feels the nervousness that had been plaguing her for the last few hours melt away. Even his odd attire didn't matter, not now. Meeting Callista's eyes, she states simply; Yah, it's true.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 11:15 pm

--Callista wrote:Hearing Aasha answer she smiled and spoke again.

With whom do you come and whose blessings accompany you.

Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Aasha listened as Athorgate's voice filled the clearing. It was obvious he was proud of his dual roles, and planned to take full advantage.

Athorgate wrote:"My lil sis comes with me. Donnor is the only one who might be able to withstand her, so yes, I give my blessing, and wish him luck." Chuckling, he adds; "He'll need it."

OOC: Modded with what he would have said, and did say on msn to Aasha before, as Athorgate fell asleep on us.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 11:19 pm

--Callista wrote:Hearing the blessing, Callista nodded and turned her attention to Aasha and Donnor.

Please join hands with your betrothed and listen to that which I am about to say.

Above you are the stars, below you are the stones, as time doth pass, remember...

Like a stone should your love be firm like a star should your love be constant. Let the powers of the mind and of the intellect guide you in your marriage, let the strength of your wills bind you together, let the power of love and desire make you happy, and the strength of your dedication make you inseparable. Be close, but not too close. Possess one another, yet be understanding. Have patience with one another, for storms will come, but they will pass quickly.

Be free in giving affection and warmth. Have no fear and let not the ways of the unenlightened give you unease, for the gods are with you always.
Donnor, I have not the right to bind thee to Aasha, only you have this right. If it be your wish, say so at this time.

Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Timari wrote:Timari was the biggest baddest evollest smexii being on the planet, at least for this day. Though Aashy was unwavering in her decision to come to Sheepy Girl's wedding as pink or as sheep, Timari respected Boobie Gal enough to dress for the occasion. So herein Timari suffered her innocent appearance for this facade... and she pulled it off, she just looked so uberly killah. She arrives just when the ceremony starts and Callista was first speaking. Looking around, Timari found no sign of her Sheepy Boy and thus claimed herself the ultimate champion to have beaten him in the race to the wedding. Timari tried a mischievous smirk and bending over just so slightly in seductive repose, she growled and said proudly in the crowds...

"I just wuv killing people."
Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union - Page 2 Michelle-trachtenberg-1024x768-2295

Then finally she sat down on the ground like a dutiful, yet EBIL & (I swear it), sheepy to watch Boobie Gal probably mess up her own ceremony.

Donnor and Aasha's Unholy Union - Page 2 35lzyug
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Donnor wrote:He smiles as he takes her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze before turning back to Callista and in typical Donnor fashion says, ”So at this time.” He turns back to Aasha and grins as he has said exactly what Callista told him to say.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 11:29 pm

--Callista wrote:Finally losing the battle, Loki help her she chuckled slightly at Donnor's response. Coughing to attempt to cover it up, Callista smiled.

Aasha, if it be your wish for Donnor to be bound to you, place the ring on his finger, and pledge your vows.

Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 11:47 pm

The ring! She'd been so upset then worried about Donnor that she'd forgotten to get it from Arthur. Feeling a slight tap, she glances behind her as he discretely slips the ring to her. She would owe him later, and smiled at him now, thankful he'd not forgotten it.

Turning to face Donnor, she raised her eyes to meet his, her love clearly reflected. Her voice was husky as she began to speak.

Lord Bratley, my love..first time we met ya was teasin' me in a tav'rn. Backs then, I jus' thought ya was fun, somebody who I ken laugh wit', somebody what makes me smile. Found out quick it was more'n that.

When they says ya falls fer somebody, I dun think they meant the ways we did, but I fell...or ya pulled me...landin' in yer arms, feelin' yer lips on mine. One simple fall, an' I was lost. In bein' lost, I found more'n I ever imag'ned I could...found the other half o' me, the part what completes me.

Much as ya keeps droppin' me, ya'd think I'd be bruised. Or that I'd be runnin' 'way fast as I ken. Ya knows I tried...damn tree dun stopped me...but I didna wants to even then. Promisin' ya I wouldna try nomore was easy...it felt rights. An' I'm still here, still wantin' yer arms 'round me. I found ya, an' I ain't never lettin' ya go.

Never thought I'd be sayin' a hellcat ken love a wolfie...never thoughts I'd be sayin' I loves nobody...but Donnor, I loves ya. More'n I ever thoughts I could. An' ima hold on fer life. Always, ferever, an'never.

After she finished, she glances from his left hand to his right, grateful when he squeezes the left to let her know where to place it. Slipping it carefully onto his ring finger, she lifts her eyes back to his.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri May 01, 2009 11:50 pm

--Callista wrote:Callista smiled at the heartfelt words that came from Aasha. This was truly a match made in the stars, and one that would last for eternity.

Turning her attentions to Donnor she spoke again.

Donnor, if it be your wish for Aasha to be bound to you, place the ring on her finger, and pledge your vows.

Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat May 02, 2009 12:05 am

Donnor wrote:He snickered as she mentioned when she “fell” for him. Her vows made him smile as he thought about just how long forever could last. Once the ring was on his finger he bent forward and pulled her ring from his sock as a draft reminded him of the split seam on his pants. Quickly standing up, he felt his face grow bright red as he placed the ring on her finger and spoke clearly.

”I, Bratley take you, Booger to be my wife, my partner in crime and my one and only true bad girl. I will cherish our relationship even when you're away in the big house. I will love you today, tomorrow and until the end of your sentence.

I will laugh for you, cry for you and love you faithfully through the best of appeals and the worst of appeals. I've given you my hand to hold through jailhouse bars and will visit you often. Of course if I end up in jail I expect you to visit me as well."

Once he has finished saying his vows he grins and turns to Callista. ”Time to get drunk yet?”
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat May 02, 2009 12:19 am

--Callista wrote:Listening to Donnor's words....Calliste know this was a match made by Loki himself. Turning to face the crowd she presented the new wedded couple to them.

May I present Donnor and Aasha Tudor. By the power vested in me by the gods I now pronounce you husband and wife. May your love so endure that its flame remains a guiding light unto you.

Turning to Donnor she said brightly,

Now you may get as drunk as you like, but first....you may kiss your bride.

Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat May 02, 2009 12:29 am

Donnor wrote:Through the entire ceremony he found humor in most of the things going on, why should this moment be any different? He lifted Aasha into his arms and kissed her deeply as he carries her over to the whiskey barrels. Pulling away, he looks around and then his eyes lock back onto Aasha’s. ”You want to help me roll this into the woods over here and we can start our own little party in there...alone?” He didn’t care what anyone else was planning to do, they could throw he and Aasha a reception if they wanted to but it was very unlikely they would show up anytime soon, if at all.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next