Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep Empty Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:19 pm

This took place at the Tudor Estate starting 21 Jan 1457 after Donnor received a missive from Bri regarding visiting there

Lady_brianna wrote:Here is your room i hope you find it accomidating Razz... And btw no girls are allowed in your room unsupervised so be have or i will have guards watching it Razz.

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep Untitled-2
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep Empty Re: Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

Donnor wrote:Looks around his new room and notices a rustic skylight. With a grin on his face he nods. He knows it will be as easy as breaking out of a jail cell, only he will be breaking her in.

"Yes Auntie Bri bri, I think it suits me just fine, and where can I find your room incase Aasha comes to see me and I want to...ermm, show her around?"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Grinning she folds her arms ..She loved playing around with ihim about his room.. "[b[ Well my dear I think i should probably take you to your real room .. It is on the east side of the castle[/b]" she giggles

"I believe your friend shall stay in the tower " her grin became more pronounced... That was on the west side of the house and under constant guard protection..
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Donnor wrote:Frowns slightly as he finds out he wont be keeping this room permanantly.

"But I can still borrow this one from time to time right?"

Snickers as he knows how easy it is to dispatch guards for a cunning criminal.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:20 pm

She couldn't believe she'd talked him into coming here. Her hands itched just glancing around, and the disapproval of the maid was apparent as she'd looked at Aasha's attire. She was lagging behind, her mouth falling open in shock when she entered a few steps behind he and his aunt. It wasn't the room, it was Bri's comment that drew her voice. Yer puttin' me where?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:She smiled softly and then shook her head .. "You would not be a Tudor if you didn't utilze the dungeon from time to times.." she could see him working out probably a way to get to the tower.. If he only knew about Ingrid he would know that Aasha would be safe the woman was sneakier than the best wolf..

"Aasha my dear the tower i have a lovely room there for you and it has a lovely view of the lake and my nieces green house.. She smiled and ushered them out of the dungeon

Shall we head to your new room?" she lead him through the house and up the stairs to the east side.. A little head peeked around the corner as a scream came and the heard of little foot steps ran from the area..

Opening the door only three doors from Ingrids she grinned stepped through..

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep Hdivd501-chocolate-bedroom_w609

"So do you like it ?"She smiles " After we are done here i will take you to show Aasha her room" peaking around the door she could see 5 little heads peaking around the corner.. a whisper of big guys size and how tiny the girl was ..
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Donnor wrote:Smiles at the thought of all the fun he will have playing in the dungeon and turns around to follow her to his real room. They walked down the hall and a scream came from up ahead, followed by the sounds of feet. Grabs Aasha's hand and winks at her as the arrive.

Yes I love it, and the padded wall behind the bed should provide a nice amount of privacy."

From behind he can here little voices, soft whispers. He grinned ad turned around.

"Ahh how did you know I was hungry...I should only need one, dont need to over eat." He says as a wicked grin spreads across his face.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Shakes her head, thinking she won't be spending much time at his Auntie BriBri's house at this rate. His comment made her snicker, her hand automatically tightening in his.

Looking up, she winks back and whispers for his ear only; Three rooms...wonder which we'll be messin' up first?

As little heads peek around, her eyes widen. Did ya have a whole litter of puppies?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:They kids look shocked at first and then eyed the man as keagon raised his play sword "Me think not ... Attack" The children ran through the door and jumped Donner the girls stood there rolling their eyes .. The looked at the girl as they jumped on a chair that was near her and began to play with hair.. "You bwetter not let Ingrid catch you wil tangles she will hold you down and make you take a bwath." the girls smiled and the they twisted her hair..

Ushering her children off the two she snickers "My litter is not so easily scared " she chuckles.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Donnor wrote:Let's out a deep growl as the midgets come charging in at him. He opens his arms and grabs the small one with the sword and holds him up in the air.

"First rule of fighting, never charge your opponent, let them come to you. it is much more fun to trip them and make them fall on their own sword. You also can avoid being charged with murder that way."

He grins and sets the child down before turning back to Aasha.

"Getting a make over dear?"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 pm

The litter ran into the room before she had a chance to react, pulling a chair over and pulling at her hair. Wincing, she muttered; Its easier to be cuttin' them than untanglin' nothin'...yer Ingrid ain't makin' me takes no baths...

It was a curse, the fancier the place, the more someone wanted to change her, but she'd be damned if she let that happen. Donnor didn't care, that's all that mattered.

Looking over to see how he was faring, she giggled. Don't be droppin' him...ya mights hurt 'em more'n on his bum...

His comment about the makeover had her growling as well, her fingers busy separating the childrens from her hair. You ken helps move little fingers outta my hair, fore they pulls it all out.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Donnor wrote:He smirked.

"But they just want to pretty you up...although I do not believe you could look any better than you do now."

He smiled softly at her.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Evan_escence wrote:After taking his white mare, Soul, to the stables, a tired man laboriously pushes open the large oaken doors to his home.
A smile dawns upon his face as the familiar CREEEEEEEEEEKKKing sound emanates from one of the hinges.
Evan laughs and purposefully opens and closes the door repeatedly
CREEEEEEEK
CREEEEEEEK
CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK

He smiles at the welcome and familiar sound, leaning heavily against the door as if hugging the house itself.
OHHHH! It’s good to be home…..

And then…..the voices…..the unmistakable voices of his beloved children he so longed to see musically drifted, echoed down from above and fell upon his ears from somewhere upstairs.
Closing the door with one final creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, Evan smiled and made his way upstairs.
He followed the sounds of his children’s’ voices to the east wing and as he passed by one of the bedrooms saw
LOVE!!!!
Evan walked directly to his beloved wife, wrapped the arms that yearned to hold his love about her, holding her tightly. Lingeringly, passionately kissed her upon her soft lips. A nibble upon her ear, whispering
I missed you….., drawing back a bit, smiling a little bit
Evan smiles, gives his wife another quick kiss, then senses the presence of others in the room.
He looks about….. sees his little ones hovering over a fidgeting woman, playing with her hair.
Walks over to the woman, bows, offering his hand
Hello…pleased to make your acquaintenance…my name is Evan…
Evan gestures to his daughters
And….if I may….your hairdresser’s are….my adorable daughters
Kneeling next to his daughters, giving each a hug
Ana
and Aiyanna
He gets up walks over to the gentleman in the room, extends his hand in greeting
My names Evan sir……I do not believe we have met…..
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

She saw the smirk and had the sudden urge to pull away from the girls, regardless of her hair, just to bite him for finding it funny. Before she could act on her impulse, he complimented her.

Her face glowed as she met his eye. The responses that flashed through her mind were not ones she could say in front of children, instead she sighed, her eyes saying what her lips could not. Finally getting the last finger untangled from her hair, she grins. Yer 'posed to be pr'tectin' me...though if'n ya don't watch it, yer gonna needs pr'tectin'...

Before she could escape completely from the little girls evil clutches, a gentleman enters, and bows before her. His proffered hand confused her, his words more so. Frowning slightly she took it, wondering if she should bow now too.

I'm Aasha...an' yer girls needs somebody else to be playin' hairdress'r wit'...maybe ya wants to stand in.

Before he could say yea or nay, she bowed and released his hand, then moved swiftly to Donnor's side before the girls started in again.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Donnor wrote:He grinned at the thought of himself needing protection. He found her perfect just the way she was but it was fun to watch the two girls hovering over her.

A man walked in not long after and greeted everyone. When he came over to Donnor and extended his hand, he was not sure how to react. On the one hand he could be himself and keep his hands at his sides. However, if he did that it wouldn’t make for a very good first impression.

Wrapping an arm around Aasha, Donnor accepted his hand shake and introduced himself as well. ”Greetings, the name’s Donnor. I am sure you have heard of me. No we have not met formally, but I attempted to throw a piece of rotten fruit at you not long ago. Someone else ended up getting it instead so it was ok with me.” He laughed as he thought about the mess the rotten fruit bits made on the back of Marzena’s hair.

"So, if you don't mind me asking but...are you Aunties husband or the stable boy?" He asked with a serious look on his face.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Evan_escence wrote:Shaking the mans hand
Donner wrote:Greetings, the names Donner. I am sure you heard of me…
Evan smiled, looked directly at the man
No…..sorry…..can’t say I have….
But then again I've been quite busy lately.
Say the word, would you and Aasha like something to drink?

Donner wrote:So, if you don’t mind me asking but…are you Aunties husband or the stable boy?
Again, Evan merely smiled, glanced back to Brianna, then as he shook Donner’s hand looked directly at him releasing his hand and simply said
Yes
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:He smiled lightly at the man before taking his flask from his pocket.

"I have my own, but thank you. How about you Aasha?"

He watched him amused at his answer to the question. A stable boy for a husband...And here he stood without a piece of fruit to throw at anyone. He will have to remember to stock up fruit at a later time.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:A soft sigh. She should have known Donnor would have done something to his aunt's husband. Between the trouble that followed her, and what he stirred up, they would always be in hot water. Not that she minded, he had the uncanny ability to get out of it intact, and she was convinced if she was with him, the same would happen with her. Don't be pushin' our hosts...yet... she whispered low, knowing he would hear.

Her eyebrow rose as the gentleman answered affirmative to the stable boy question. - Not the husband after all? - He looked nothing like any stable boy she'd ever seen, but if they all acted like this, she was further convinced that slipping into Donnor's room, or him slipping into hers would be much easier than she'd anticipated. Upon further assessment, she noted the ring. Way too pricey for a stable hand, he had to be her husband. This one liked to play word games just as Donnor did. It would be an interesting visit.

His flask brought a bright smile to her face. Nimbly swiping it from his fingers, she winked. I'm good fer now...so how does ya keeps track of all yer lil'ns names?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Hearing the familiar voice call love her eyes light up .. Looking at the door she sees her husband walking towards her as and the feels the warmth of his body pressed against hers. The feeling she had missed so much since his absence, a soft smile crossed her lips as he kissed her and she felt the room spin from his mear touch..

"Hello my love" she smiled wide... She watched the chitter chatter around the room as her body stayed close to her husband not letting him go for long periods of time or out of her sight.. Glancing over him making sure he had returned to her in one piece as promised..
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Evan_escence wrote:Nods to Donner as Donner pulls out a flask, smiles
Well….eventually you’ll need to be topped off…so…when that time comes….we’ve got some excellent single malts downstairs….just say when…liable to make a brief sojourn into the library for one myself later this evening…

Standing beside his wife, arm about her waist, hand resting upon her hip, noticing the “surveying” once over she was giving him.
Evan turned his head, playfully nibbled upon her ear, whispered
I’m fine love. When are we traveling?

Smiles at the deftness at which Aasha removed the flask from Donner’s large hand
Aasha wrote:I’m good fer now…so how does ya keeps track of all yer lil’ns names.
Watching Ana and Aiya fuss with Aasha’s hair, Evans face lights up a bit
I don’t know….I just do…
Evan kneels besides the girls, places his hand upon their heads, brushing the bangs from Ana’s eyes
Their mine…and each holds a place in my heart

a noise is heard in the hallway
H H AA A A A A A A A A A A A L L P P
Calwin runs by the doorway and down the hall, chased by Keagon and Keiron
Evan’s attention is briefly drawn towards the ruckus outside but returns his attention to his guests
Some places just a little bit noisier than others…
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:38 pm

Tasite wrote:Walking through the house looking for Marius. When she hears voices coming from down the hall. Walking towards the voices, Tas heard Bri and Evan but she wasn't sure of the other two voices she heard talking and who was the man calling Bri auntie.

Rapping on the door softly as she enters.

Ah, guess.

Hello everyone, are we having a party...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Evan_escence wrote:A soft rapping on the door was gently followed by Tas.
Tas wrote:Hello everyone, are we having a party...

Evan winks at Tas, smiles, waves her into the room
Hi Tas!......I guess the real question is......with 6 highly mobile pixie imps running about......
Turning towards his wife, drawing her closer, places a kiss upon her neck
When are we not having a party......
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:He grinned at Aasha and whispered back. "Push them, I wouldn't dare." He turned his attention back to Evan and thanked him for the offer and listened as he talked about remembering the little ones names.

"I will be unable to remember their names, they will all be known as spawn one through nine. I will not go by age, but by height." He grins and thinks it is better than calling them thing one through nine. Atleast now he is attempting to be polite...honest...but polite.

He was interupted by a soft rapping at the door accompanied by the opening of the door by another lady. He pulled Aasha closer to him as he greeted the woman.

"Greetings, I am Donnor and I like parties, depending on what kind they are."
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Tasite wrote:Giggling...
That is so true Evan. Then I take it Marius is in ..... When she felt a tug at her dress. There you are and why am I not superise to find you here.

Hello Donnor and lovey lady... giving her a smile.

I love parties. Just can't seem to pick which one I go to...My husband would say
"Duty my dear duty" Giggling....don't tell him I said that he would die or at least lock me in the stockade for misbehaving.

Opps is Bri looking at me with a frown. Giggles once more before she looks over at her. I love you Cousin, then she smiles.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Shaking her head she giggles "Well Perhaps it is time for a party without the little ones .." the mutany of the childrens looks.. "BWUT we LWike Parties mama!!!

looking at her husband "Well then you can have your own party and invite all your counsins over for a slumber party.. The nannies will love that.." she chuckled as she squeezed her husband hand and kissed his cheek softly.."Anything for my little soldiers" she smiles..

Looking at Tas she smiles "Well I say screw duty its our duty to party once in awhile and have fun.. Perhaps a party in the gardens if it isn't to cold or a ball in the grand hall.. " she smiles
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next