Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep - Page 4 Empty Re: Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Donnor wrote:The answer he received did not come in the form of words, but action instead. He found her lips pressed firmly against his once again as he tried to desperately unbutton her shirt. Realizing that it was a difficult task he grabbed each side of the shirt and pulled causing the buttons to fly off. He pulled the shirt from her back and tossed it to the floor as he pulled her close again, feeling her soft skin press against his own. He traced his fingers up and down her spine as he breathed in the scent of her exposed skin. He pulled her against his chest and began kissing gently on her neck.

The warmth of her breath against his skin drove him wild as he worked to remove his belt. Several minutes later he succeeded and then went to work on the button of his pants. It was impossible for him, he was to distracted by her to do anything else
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep - Page 4 Empty Re: Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep

Aasha wrote:She'd never felt anything quite like this, ever. Had never felt so caught up, stimulating her senses in so many ways at once. She felt him tug at her shirt, too caught up to realize what it meant, even as her bare skin pressed into his. His fingertips on her spine left goosebumps in their wake, she was shivering uncontrollably, but felt hot, not cold. Her head was tilted, her lips parted as his traced the contours of her neck.

It was when she felt a tug under her that she began to wake from the daze her desire for him caused. The cool lick of air on her back intruded, her lips almost bruised from the passionate response he'd invoked. Her eyes widened and she blushed, freezing atop him. She was exposed, her scars laid bare to his gaze. Pulling back, she shook as she sat up, fighting her instinct to cover herself. If he were to marry her, he needed to see now. Had to know exactly how damaged she was, before he made a mistake he couldn't get out of. She waited for him to reject her, her eyelashes lowering as she swallowed past the lump in her throat.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Looking towards Lynna she smiles "I understand but please dont leave the house Arthur for me.. Will you atleast and stay for dinner for your Auntie?" she grins running her hand along his cheek she gives him a silly grin trying to bring him out of his mood..

"If you will excuse me for a second I need to make sure if other guests are staying as well so i can find something suitable for her to wear ..Evan be a dear and please keep Arthur and Lynna company while I check. Giving a swift kiss to her husbands cheek she glided down the hall and into Donnor's room..

"WHAT THE DEVIL!!!She yells as she walks over to her newest nephew and yanks his ear... "How dare you spoil her reputation like this.. " Taking a blanket off the side chair she places it around Aasha gently, her eyes catching her scars as her heart sinks at the thoughts of how she could have recieved such things.... "DO you not care for her reputation nephew or have no love in your heart for her?She looks at him..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Donnor wrote:It took him a moment to notice she pulled away and sat up. His eyes fluttered open, confused if he had done something wrong as he looked up at her. Her eyes were lowered and a shameful expression was on her face, looking over her body he sat himself up on his elbows and noticed a hideous scar on her right breast that took the shape of a mouth only distorted. Sitting the rest of the way up, he gently traced his fingers over the scar before leaning in to kiss it gently. Once he pulled his head back, he lifted her chin with his finger and locked his gaze onto hers.

”Aasha...you do not need to feel ashamed of your scars. I knew more than I had previously led you to believe. When you first came back to Shrewsbury and was with that guy at Tiff’s house I over heard her and Aimar talking. I did not hear much but I knew you had been hurt in the past…I just never realized it was this bad. I can understand if you do not want to talk about it right now, but I am always ready to listen when you feel comfortable.” He pulled her face close to his and kissed passionately, his tongue once again parting her lips briefly before moving his lips back down her neck and onto the scar once again. His hands had wrapped around her back and locked together holding her up.

As the moment began to heat back up, he heard his door open followed by a scream from Brianna. He could feel the blood drain from his face as he tried covering Aasha as best he could. He ear had suddenly grown hot as it felt like she was going to rip his ear off.
”Of course I love her Aunt Brianna, that is why we are going to be married. She already said yes, you do not know anything about me and what you just broke in on was not a crime to me. I asked her if she was comfortable, if she would have said no I would have stopped immediately. I am here as your guest, not a prisoner. You will not control me like you have others, I do things my way or I do not stay. You will just need to be more understanding of the way I do things and also know that I would never do a thing to harm Aasha, I love her.” He was enraged at what she had said to him, how dare she judge him. Still, he could understand where she was coming from and felt a little bad for snapping on her like that after she attempted to make him feel welcome into the family. He sighed and in an attempt to lighten the mood he spoke again. ”And if you pull my ear again you will be missing a few fingers.” He grinned at her mischievously.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:She couldn't look up, not even when the silence lasted longer than she expected. He hadn't reacted at all, other than shifting beneath her. Her body was trembling, she was biting her lip hard to keep herself under control. As he shifted further, she felt a finger trace her scar, his lips soon following. Sighing, she allowed him to raise her eyes to his.

Aasha knew he'd been in and out of Shrewsbury a lot when she first arrived, but hadn't known he'd overheard anything of her past. It was something she'd kept hidden, had even glossed over it in Sherwood. Her fear was something more elemental than just rejection, she'd lost confidence in herself long before the mark upon her breast. She couldn't talk, words escaped her as she felt the love and acceptance in his touch.

As his lips returned to hers, she sighed, the tension easing as another took its place. She'd barely had a chance to kiss back before his lips were traveling to her scar again, causing the butterflies to move from her belly to her chest. She couldn't breathe at all, his arms the only thing keeping her from falling back as he kissed.

The moment was shattered by a woman's piercing tone. Eyes opened wide, Aasha blushed bright red even as Donnor tried to hide her from Brianna's view. She buried her face in his chest, even after a blanket had been carefully draped around her shoulders. Her ears were ringing as Donnor spoke, anger resonating in his tone as he defended their actions.

She didn't feel ashamed, she couldn't find it in herself to call what they'd done wrong, even after hearing the horror in Brianna's voice. She was only embarrassed that someone else had seen her this way. Her arms wrapped around him tightly, her chin tilting up to meet his eyes. Aye...he loves me...an' I love him, more'n anythin'. Her face was still flushed as she turned her head to meet his aunt's outraged expression. He asked me to be his wife. Even if'n we wasn't gettin' married...he loves me...an' thats 'nuff fer me. The inflection in her words spoke of wonder, she hadn't gotten over how easily he'd accepted what she'd been so scared to show.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:
Lynna wrote:She was frowning now but not in anger, it was a genuine ache in her heart as the voices were raised, there has been so much grief in the past months, the loss of siblings and spouses affected all of their lives it seemed, sometimes not knowing for months that anything had happened. Tears welling in her eyes when she couldn't control her own emotions, she caressed his neck as his head lowered when he took her hand kissing it softly, saying he wanted to leave.

She looked briefly at everyone her concern directed at not only Arthur but Donnors apparent anguish. She held onto his arm as he went to leave believing they should all take some time to digest what had happened. Bri stopped them at the door but it didn't seem as if any words could comfort Arthur right now. As he gave Lynna a look which she returned reassuringly they continued out the door ...

Bri caught them in the hall as Arthur had stopped momentarily for a deep breath he wasn't in the mood for any of this, Lynna didn't need to speak for him ever but right now she did.

As he made his way out the door, he knew Lynna would support him. She was always understanding about his family issues in the past, and this was no different. She was always prepared to be there for him.. in good times, and in bad. It made her the perfect wife... or it would once they were married. He depended on her logical state of mind when he was unreasonable and irrational. He felt her hold onto his arm, and he slowed down in his pace. He needed time to think.. to rant.. to just be angry. He didn't want another sibling that he could lose. He didn't want any more family that he could be hurt by. He wasn't ready for it at all..

Arthur shrugged, his head looking down at Bri's pleas:

Lady_Brianna wrote:I understand but please dont leave the house Arthur for me.. Will you atleast and stay for dinner for your Auntie?

We'll see, he answered. Continuing to walk away from her, Lynna holding his arm. He felt Lynna let go of his hand, and he slowed down. He didn't want to leave her behind, he needed her.

Lynna wrote: She turned back as Bri approached and releasing his hand for a moment he kept walking but slowed the pace not looking back, she went to Bri. We'll be back for dinner Bri I really think Arthur just needs some time to take all this in , she gave her a reassuring hug and whispered, we can work this out just give it a little time she smiled awkwardly before hastening her steps to catch up to Arthur, Let's take that walk Love she said and kissed him softly...

Arthur couldn't hear what Lynna was saying, his anger had dissipated into sadness though. Before his thoughts could focus on the news, he felt Lynna retake his hand and kiss him. He was sad, but could never dismiss her affections. He kissed her back tenderly, and together they walked towards the Gardens in silence. He didn't know how to broach the news, and needed time to think.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Several Emotions hit her at once as he spoke, she didn't know which one would burst through first.. But it seemed that the hurt feeling was winning inside her emotions as the battle raged on inside of her on how she wanted to proceed.. Indeed the hurt had one over all the other feelings as she looked into his eyes "I do not wish to control you , and it hurts me that you would ever think such a thing.. I do this out of love, as your Aunt I wish what is best for you only.. IF she is what is best for you then she is watched under my eyes to, making sure she isn't hurt as well.. I understand how powerful love is and it can drive you insane in a moment if you don't feel the touch of the person in which you need..." she let out a sigh looking around the room.. "If you truly love her and wish to marry her please do this right for me? Its not a demand its a request from you Aunt, as your mother would have wished your marriage to start out on the right foot.. "

Ingrid slowly slide in the room holding a dress of simple design nothing to flashy.. Taking it from her , bri handed it to Aasha, this was my niece kyley's she isn't her and she was about your size.. I had loads made for her but she was very stubborn.. I figured it would suit you and not make you feel to uncomfortable..And I know dear Aasha love is all you need but let me do my job that i have been denied so very long She gave her a soft pleasant smile..

"A wedding goody, you must let me take care of everything.. I promise nothing big or churchy,, I was thinking of a perfect place in the woods I know surrounded by lovely trees and flowers.. Would you indulge me on this to ?" she chuckles happiness had been the next emotion to win..

"Aasha, Ingrid is outside she will help you prepare for dinner.. I told her to be gently and nothing to flashy.. Nephew could you make yourself decent for a second and follow me.. I only ask you to be away from her for a moment or two, it wont take long at all..I have something i need to umm.... show you ." She held out her hand for him .. "And please watch my fingers I do need them.. And you will find out your Auntie is a very fast little thing.. So don't underestimate me in anyway .. She chuckles ..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:Her arms were wrapped around him tightly, her lips a hairs breath from his chest as she turned her head back towards him. Her mind and heart were still trying to process how easily he'd alleviated one of her worst fears, of being rejected by him. But Brianna's tone left no room for her to explore her feelings and emotions deeper, it was something she wanted to do with only him, the desire to tell him everything suddenly overwhelming. Sighing, she leaned her forehead against his chest and inhaled deeply, letting the scent of his skin penetrate. I only wish whats best fer him too. An' surprisin' 'nuff, he thinks thats me.

She was hurt when she heard Brianna stress the word if, she had enough doubts about whether she was good enough, she didn't need this new family he suddenly had to question her worth too. She wouldn't turn back to look again, keeping her eyes trained on him instead, finding reassurance by the steady rise and fall of his chest. One thing she didn't doubt, that she couldn't question, was how he felt. He truly loves me...ken ya un'erstand we gots to do whats right fer us? If'n I ken believes it, ya shouldna quest'on it ne'ther.

Turning her head slightly, Aasha let her cheek rest against his heart. The dress wasn't elaborate, but was still a dress, something she'd not be comfortable in. She already felt out of place in the luxury that surrounded her, she didn't want to be wearing it too. Bri's train of thought kept bouncing around, hard for the girl to keep track of. Her face paled when she practically insisted on taking care of the wedding. I wanna gets married in Sherwood...wit' my fam'ly. I ain't sure how to in dh'lge ya...but since marryin' Donnor'll be the biggest day of my life, I wanna figure the best way between us.

She'd already said she didn't want to leave him, not even to change, and yet his auntie was still insisting. At the moment, even him leaving briefly was more than she could handle. I ain't leavin' Donnor...I stays where he does. Ya said he had shirts here...I ken wear one of 'em 'stead of a da...dress. It was a repeat of her earlier words, the tilt of her chin just as stubborn.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:He sighed as he rested his head against Aasha’s, his arms still wrapped around her. He knew she was all he could ever ask for and hopefully everyone could see that when the time came. ”You say you don’t wish to control me, then give me some privacy. I have my way of doing things and it has always worked great for me. Please understand the things you think are wrong, are completely different to me. Blame it on my upraising but do not judge us for it. I KNOW Aasha is the one for me, every fault she has pulls me closer to her. I do not see her as damaged but still feel the need to care for her like she is.”

Lifting his hand, he placed it on the back of her head gently assuring her of what he had just said. He frowns at the dress pushed in front of them knowing completely that Aasha will refuse to wear it and he doesn’t blame her. He fell for the girl in trousers and a shirt, not some dress that belongs in the trash. He takes the dress from her and tosses it behind him as he looks down to see Aasha watching him, he smiles gently at her as a way of telling her everything was ok. ”I agree with Aasha, when we decide to marry, it will be in Sherwood around the wolves. I will speak with Inanna about allowing you safe passage into the forest, but like everyone else, safety can not be guaranteed for anyone. Perhaps we can hold the wedding there and then have the reception some place more suitable for everyone else since I really do not wish to have several people there.”

Rising off the bed with Aasha still in his arms, he sets her down on the bed and heads over to the closet and starts digging through the multiple shirts. After tossing out all but the red and black shirts, he grabs two off them and tosses one to Aasha. He pulls the shirt over his head and looks between Aasha and Brianna. ”If I am going, she is, that is just the way it will be.” He walks over and takes Aasha by the hand once she has the shirt on and pulls her to her feet before turning back to his Aunt. ”After you…Auntie Brianna” He offered her a soft smile and followed behind her, unsure of where she was leading them.

Turning to Aasha as they walked he kissed her gently on the cheek and whispered into her ear.
”We can always finish later tonight, they wont stay awake all night.” Winking, he smiled at her and turned his attention back to the front as thoughts about what had happened before they had been interrupted crossed his mind. He smiled once more as he thought about later, even if all he did was hold her while the slept, that would be good enough for him.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:Her heart raced as he stressed knowing she was the one for him. She'd felt the same pull, even when she tried so hard to deny it. She couldn't help but smile impishly as she murmured; Every fault? Does I has that many then? Aasha wasn't sure how he didn't see her as damaged, but she was thankful for whatever blind spot he had that allowed it.

His every action told how deeply he loved her, from him cradling her head, to tossing the dreaded dress behind him. She was watching his face as he spoke, the way his eyes looked almost darker as his voice got deeper. She'd never noticed how the pitch changed when he talked of his feelings for her, the sound sending a frisson of awareness down her spine.

A reception? I ain't makin' toast. She grimaced even as she teased, the idea of a party for them wasn't one she was comfortable with, it would mean too many would pay attention to her. She much preferred hanging back in the shadows, and causing mischief, even unintentional when she could.

Letting it go as he stood, she sighed when he sat her down, automatically wrapping the blanket tighter as the warmth of his body left hers. Curiously, she watches as he begins to dig through the wardrobe, snickering at the mess he makes tossing shirts aside. Catching a black shirt as he throws it her way, she grins and quickly slips it over her head, taking a moment to appreciate the quality of the material before pulling it into place and pushing the blanket aside. Glad he remembered to be gentle as he tugged, she could just picture him forgetting and causing her to stumble against him. She stood proudly beside him when he faced his aunt, squeezing his hand as she looked up into his face.

As they began to walk out of the room, Aasha caught the look on Ingrid's face. The look the woman was giving her hair made the girl wince, it was the same as Brianna's little girls before she had their fingers tangled in it. Glancing back, she began longing for time alone again, there was so much left unspoken. It was as if he sensed her thoughts, his kiss and whispered words as he bent brought a rosy hue to her cheeks. Returning his wink, she clung to those thoughts, hoping it would get her through what would probably be a very tense dinner.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:She let out a heavy sigh and looked at him and her, "You seem to think I think badly of you Aasha or something around that area and that is not the case at all.. Launcelot is one of my greatest friends in the entire world, i do not agree with his actions all the time but he does not press me.."

Taking another deep breath trying to control her anger and keeping it in check sorta as her tone raised a bit "You dont have to have a noble wedding I was only asking to let me help as your Aunt."

Turning around she listens to them and shakes her head "No, she can wear the one of your shirts if she must, but I wish to speak to you alone Donnor and it is a suprise.. Please Trust me on this and just leave her side for a minute.. I promise INgrid will not tackle her and try to make her get dressed up." she looked at him with a grin "Stop being pigheaded and comprise on one thing damn it.. "
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:”Aasha, your faults are what I love, do not worry about them.” Snickering, he remembers when Aasha gave “The Puppet and Puppet Master” toast at their wedding reception…the same place that he had fallen for her. He loved how naïve she was, and how if he did not explain things to her, there was a good chance she would be giving more toast then speeches.

Smiling at Aasha, he places his hand on her head and pulls her into his side as they are stopped when Brianna turns around. ”Aunt Bri, she does not know who Launcelot is.” He knew she only wanted to help, but honestly things would be taken care of by the wolves. ”I appreciate the offer Aunt Bri, really I do…but I must decline. The wolves will want to help out and I gladly would let them. Thank you though, your offer to help out is appreciated but unneeded.”

He had no intention on leaving Aasha there but was willing to compromise with her. ”She is coming with us, but can wait outside while you speak with me. You have to understand, the only time we have been apart since I brought her to my home from Kerri and Harlan’s wedding reception, was when she went for a ride on my horse, Midnight. Surely it would be okay for her to wait outside the door while we spoke.” Smiling, he thought that would be as far of a compromise as she would get with his pigheaded self. He gave Aasha’s hand a squeeze to let her know he would not go anywhere without her.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:She was glad Donnor realized from the confused look on her face that she had no clue who Launcelot was. What was more, she didn't understand why Brianna being his friend would be significant at all. What difference did it make in how the lady thought of her? I dun knows how ya feel 'bout me, ya don't knows me no more'n I knows you. Ain't 'bout how ya thinks of me, its 'bout how we feels 'bout each other ain't it? She didn't want or need anyone looking after her, she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. Glancing at Donnor, she sighed. Well...caring for her and taking care of her were different. His caring didn't make her feel like he was underestimating her abilities somehow.

I'd be hopin' ya loves more'n my faults.
Raising a brow as he snickered, she squeezed his hand tightly and wrinkled her nose, wondering where his thoughts were leading him as she saw his face. He didn't let her dwell on it though, pulling her closer as soon as they stopped. She took strength from him as he pulled her closer, wrapping her arm around his waist and gently nuzzling his side.

Heartened to hear his idea on compromise, she looked back towards Ingrid, tempted to stick her tongue out but refraining. There was no way she'd let the woman close enough to dress her up, she wasn't a doll to be played with even if Brianna's daughters seemed to think so. Far as she was concerned, she looked perfectly fine. Well, her hair was probably tangled now, but a quick combing would fix that, and she was capable of doing that herself. Him squeezing her hand wasn't enough, she leaned up at the same time she pulled him down some, cursing his height silently, then kissed him quickly before his aunt turned to look again.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Letting out a sigh as she rolled her eyes she looks to her nephew" You know nephew you will have to get used to me trying to help you because I will not stop doing it.. So you might as well suck it up and get used to it now, but i understand that is fine she can wait outside my office if you like..

She turned swiftly " Come on now dinner will be ready soon and we dont want to have cold dinner.. Walking out the door as they follow her to the hall she makes a right and heads to her office....As they slowly walk through the house they arrive at the door..

"Aasha if you will wait here and dear if you will follow me please.." she steps into the room and walks over behind her desk and takes a seat.. "If you could please shut the door behind you please.." Reaching for a box on her desk she slowly opens the small velvet box hearing the henges sqeek..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:He grinned as she agreed to his compromise. It was quite often that he got things his way and he looked forward to keeping it up. ”Thank you Aunt Bri.” He turned his attention to Aasha again and stuck his nose up in the air as they began to walk behind Brianna. ”Come Aasha, we must not keep dinner waiting. Who knows what they will do if it gets cold…may have us drawn and quartered.” He laughs as he mockingly follows Brianna.

When they arrive at the office he quickly hides the fact that he had been acting childish by mocking her movements.
”Wish me luck my dear, if I am not back after ten minutes call the guard and rally a search party. It is hard to tell what she does to people behind those doors.” He laughed as he leaned down and kissed Aasha gently before releasing her hand and entering the office. With one last look, he closed the door behind him before turning around to see Brianna standing there with a small box.

With a confused look on his face he glanced up to her from the box.
”Ok, and that is what exactly?” He began slowly moving closer so that he could get a better look at the object in her hands.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:She rolled her eyes as she told Aasha to wait to send the search party " You are a pain you know that always a mask of humor to hide behind yes?" she fiddled with the box as he looked at it and enquired..

"Well this was your mothers, your father gave it to her on their engagement.. She had wanted it somehow to be given to you one day." she turned the box around scooting it across the desk to him letting him see the ring..

Donnor's Room at the Tudor Keep - Page 4 P11619B

"I figured in the likes of recent events you might like it to give to her. This is a Tudor family heirloom it has been passed down from Grandma Tudor to my brother, she loved Isodle." she smiled looking over at the liquor cabinet as she got up and headed to it.. She poured her a stiff glass of whiskey and chugged it quickly needed something to steady her nerves.. She held up the bottle to him in offer..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:So much had happened in such a short time, she was having a hard time trying to put anything into perspective. She hated feeling off balance, it was a feeling she was going to have to gain control over, or risk making a fool of herself. - Because you don't do that without trying anyway. - Maybe a brief moment alone might help her with that. Sighing, she glanced towards his aunt. The woman seemed determined to take charge, which Aasha knew would never work. Neither her nor Donnor reacted well to being bridled, she had a feeling Brianna wouldn't like to see what happened if she forced the issue.

Deciding not to worry about it, she glanced up just in time to see Donnor looking at her. His posture had her lips twitching in amusement. Cold dinner? Now ya knows we can't be havin' that. She was having trouble keeping a straight face, but did her best, though he was making it near impossible to do. Winking at him as they walked, she tightened her hand in his, pressing as close as she dare without tripping them both.

Yes m'lady...I'll waits rights here, though I ain't sure Donnor'd make a very good deer
. A mocking bow followed her words, along with a roll of the eyes. Donnor's comment had her giggling, she'd been holding it back too long and couldn't any longer. If'n I'm havin' to call the guard, it ain't sayin' much fer me...or you. Her giggle turned into a sigh as she returned his kiss and reluctantly releasing her grip. Surprising herself, she mouthed I love you as their eyes met before he closed the door.

At loose ends after the door shut, Aasha began to look around with interest, the opulence was no less displayed in the hallway than it had been in the bedroom. She couldn't imagine why anyone would need so many things surrounding them. Simplicity was better for her, it meant easier travel, and made her appreciate what little she had that much more.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:As she showed him the contents of the box his jaw dropped. The ring looked like something he should steal, not be given. He could feel his hand reaching out to it but suddenly stopped himself as he looked back up to Brianna, his mind was on his newly discovered brother and fiancé, Lynna. He sighed as he forced his hand back to his side. ”It is amazing, however I am not willing to accept it…It is my wish that you give it to Arthur so that Lynna may wear it. Aasha and I do not need big fancy jewels, that is not who we are. If you make me take the ring I will just give it to Arthur myself, however I think if it came from you it would mean so much more since he obviously thinks that you have something against him at the time.”

He knew the importance of family, when he found the wolves they had been the long lost family to him and from the way Arthur had spoken, he had very few family members that he was close to. The ring was still on his mind when he noticed he had taken the bottle of whiskey from her. Bringing it to his lips he began to drink until he noticed the bottle was about empty, grinning sheepishly he handed the bottle back to her and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

”I do thank you for offering to give me the ring, it takes a lot to surprise me and you have done that. However, I would much rather pick Aasha’s ring on my own so that it has more sentimental value to it.” Aasha would much rather prefer something simpler and from Donnor, he thought as he closed the lid on the box and pushed it back to her with a gentle smile on his face. He had started growing hungry as they sat there, the sounds coming from his stomach had made it very clear to anyone in the area. ”If that is all I would very much like to get something to eat.” He placed his hand on his stomach and felt it rumble and let out a small laugh.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:She watched as her aged whiskey was chugged by Donnor as she smirked and took it back from him pouring herself another drink. "I have something else for Arthur, That !!!! Ring is specifically for you .. It was your mothers final wish. And I wont take NO for an answer on this one I wont bend.. I know a mothers love and I will not let this go. " her gaze turned serious as she looked into his eyes..

"Im sure she will love the ring Donnor the ring itself is a symbol of love and forever.. It is something I can give you that has more meaning.. It is a symbol of your family accepting this choice you have made.. Its not flashy or crazy its very simple and elegant. And I might add that you are part of this family you are going to have to get used to some of the things I do .. I take care of me and mine.. " she raised her brow pleading..

She walked over to the door and opened it looking out the door ."Aasha will you join us please?" she smiled evilly as she turned to her nephew. She caught glimpse of Aasha, Donnor's shirt hanging off her almost as a dress.. She walked swiftly to Aasha's side, placing her hand on the small of her back leading her into the room.. Her fingers slipped through the tangles in Aasha's hair, playing with it, lightly braiding as they walked.. "Aasha my dear I would like to get your opinion on this ring?" She gave her a warm smile hoping that some deep down part of her however much tomboy lied in her would see the ring and like it.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:Her fingers were twitching wildly as she stood in the hallway alone. Too much temptation, only the thought that this was Donnor's aunt's place kept her from giving in. Even so, it was difficult. When the door opened, she turned in anticipation, expecting to see Donnor. Her face fell when Brianna's appeared instead. The woman's long legs brought her to Aasha's side quickly, she felt the hand upon her back and frowned.

Why was she guiding her into the office? Where was Donnor? Did...her eyes wide, Aasha began to walk faster, almost running as she imagined Donnor hurt, though she did wonder how many guards it took to take him down. A hard tug on her hair slowed her steps as tears sprung to her eyes. More fingers in her hair? What was up with the girls in this house? From the smallest to the tallest, they were all treating her like a damn dress up doll.

Confusion was evident as Aasha glanced down at the ring Brianna was showing her. Ring? Oh...well...umm...it'd fetch a good price on the market. Is ya wantin' me to sells it fer ya? Though her footsteps had slowed, she was continuing into the room, her eyes seeking Donnor's once she was through the door.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:Raising his eyebrow at the woman in front of him, the nerve she had to speak to him in such a tone. A cocky grin played across his face as he looked up at her from his seat. Tilting his head slightly to the side as he spoke in a deepened voice. ”Once the ring is in my hands you will have no say in what I do with it, perhaps I will take it and sell it on the market. A mother’s love, from a woman I do not even remember. It means little to me, I do not need a mother…I have Inanna and I have Aasha, they are the most important women in my lives.”

Did she really think she knew Aasha better than he, and what choices did he make that they had to accept? ”The choices I have made? Oh please indulge me as I have no idea what choices I have made that honestly I thought I needed or wanted someone else opinion on, while you are at it, why not bring Aasha in and see what she thinks of that ring. I guarantee she will think the same thing as I do.” The arrogance in his voice was very noticeable at this point as he could feel his temper start to rise yet again. What was it about these people that made him so angry, the wolves didn’t make him feel this way. ”Once again, I thank you for your offer…but I am more than capable of taking care of myself, I have only done so all my life after all.” His teeth were now clenched as he watched Brianna walk to the door and bring Aasha in.

He smiled as she entered, finally starting to settle down as he rose from his chair.
”No Aasha, she wants you to wear it…well wants me to give it to you to wear. It belonged to the woman that should have been my mother and I still think it’s ugly.” He sighed and slowly walked over to her and took her hand as he peered into her eyes. Turning his attention back to Brianna, he looked at her. ”I said it before, I am capable of taking care of myself, if you continue trying to force me to do things I do not want to you will find yourself without a nephew and I really doubt either of us wants that. I have a family within the wolves that accept me for what I am and would never try and get me to do something that I do not want to do.”

He was unsure of how to make himself anymore clear on the matter but his patience with her was wearing thin. His hand continued to grip Aasha’s as they stood there, she was the only thing keeping him from losing his temper. ”So what will it be Aunt Bri? Is Aasha and myself going to leave, or are we staying. It all depends on what you say next concerning the ring.”
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Aasha wrote:There was tension in the set of his shoulders as her eyes met his, the undercurrent between the two was confusing to say the least. She had no clue what was going on, but had a feeling she wouldn't like it. Donnor's words confirmed her instinct, doing nothing to reassure her regarding the situation.

Her eyes went from him as he rose back to the ring, before flying back to him. She wants me to wears it? Why would ya be givin' me a ring nohows? She was confused, but still didn't miss the sigh, her shoulders stiffened even as her hand gently squeezed his. Her eyes never left his as her free hand raised to his chest, more a caress than restraint, but her intent to soothe was clear. Mem'ries of yer mum would be meanin' more to ya than a ring that ya wouldna even be wearin'.

She wasn't going to turn towards Bri, her anger was too close to the surface, and unlike Donnor, hers was not nearly as easy to control. She hated feeling used, and it was apparent his aunt was doing just that. She wouldn't be a pawn, not for anyone, and definitely not against him. Aasha wasn't pleased with the way things were going, and had a feeling if they walked out, he wouldn't be back. She was afraid he would regret it later, and she couldn't let that happen. Despite her own indignation, she tried to dispel some of the rising hostilities.

Ken I force ya to do somethin' love? Her hand moved from his chest to his lips, a fingertip lightly feathering across his lips. Ash was aware she was putting herself in a bad position, but couldn't have stopped herself if she'd tried.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:She looked at him with a cooled look "Fine dont take it .. Do what you wish, whatever, I can see that nothing I do you will except .. Follow the hall down the stairs the great hall is on the left.. Have a good dinner.. " she took the rin and put it back in the box and put it in her desk.. She turned toward the window.. She had failed her father and his wishes not wanting anyone to see her emotions she staired out at the land trying to hold back the tears..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Evan_escence wrote:I want to see the pretty ring……
Aiya began to enter the room.
Evan stopped her just outside
Evaaaaaaaaahhn….I wanna see the pretty ring
Aiya looked at Evan, insisting he allow her into the room, her hands on her sides.
Evan could not help but smile a bit at the mannerism thinking so like her mother
But then Aiyanna looked at Evan deeply, wise beyond her years at times
Evan, I think mama is crying……
Evan hugged Aiya
Go play with Keagon and Keiron….I’ll talk to mama…ok sweetheart
she’s sad Evan….I just know it……make her feel better……
He lifted Aiya, set her down with a smile
I promise honey……now you go play with Keagon and Keiron
Aiya gave Evan one last serious look before she turned and scampered down the hall after her brothers.

Evan entered the room where Brianna was speaking to Donnor and Aasha. He had only heard bits of the conversation that had taken place while in the hall, politely self editing out the conversation.
But Donnor’s voice was almost impossible to mute from his mind, the man just……
The careless words he spoke, etched into Evans memory and he knew they would indelibly hurt his wife.
Donnor wrote:Once the ring is in my hands you will have no say in what I do with it, perhaps I will take it and sell in on the market.
Evan’s anger rose as he heard Donnor’s words echo in his mind, thinking to himself ……how thoughtless……how careless……did he truly care for anyone outside himself……damn his pride……damn his anger and his inner pain……must he externalize it upon any and all who he came in contact with……including those that cared for him.
It took all the restraint Evan had to keep from physically lashing out at his nephew. Nothing good could come from a physical confrontation. Nothing would be resolved by Evan lashing out in anger at his nephew Donnor.
Evan simply looked sternly at the man as he entered the room. Looked towards his wife by the window, then back to Donnor.
He spoke in very even level tones to the man
We shall speak later Nephew
Evan walked to his wife, softened his face, kissed her neck, wrapped his arms about her waist.
Placed his lips upon her ear, whispering, drew her close to him, swaying her just a bit.
You tried love, keep the ring, keep it safe, she would have wanted that……someday perhaps……the token will be understood……
Kisses her ear
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:She smiled softly as she felt his arms wrap around her waist and the kiss flushing her cheeks sending shocks through her body as it always did.. Turning slightly she runs her hands along his face "Could you please make sure everyone gets to Dinner I shall return in a bit ..I .. need a moment" she smiled and gave a bow to the two in the chair as she left the room.. Her feet took her fast through the castle a few crashes could be heard as let her temper get the best of her.. Out the back door to the Garden and then past it towards the woods..

She searched for a few moments and then found her spot.. The small clearning with the small pool.. The ground was cold so it was solid and not moist.. A thin layer of ice covered the little pool of water.. The flowers were gone from the winter but the bushes were still think as well wiht the trees.. She sat down on the fallen tree and placed her head on her knees, trying to breath to calm herself.. Her anger was way out of control at the moment..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next