Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impromptu Visit - Obli's introduction to Tudor keep

Go down

Impromptu Visit - Obli's introduction to Tudor keep Empty Impromptu Visit - Obli's introduction to Tudor keep

Post  Aasha Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Tudor Keep 28 March 1458

Tasite wrote:Tas was doing her best to behave but her heart was just not in it. She missed the man she met at Christmas dinner. Growling to herself she wondered why in bloody hell she let anyone close to her that wasn't family or a female. That way she could never feel the pain or heartache men caused. Since Artie was gone she decided to try her new leather pants and green bustier.. No one would tell her to stop or behave…that is she hoped they wouldn't. Looking at her companion Layla she giggled. It's a bit different than what I usually wear don't you think? Come girl lets go shock someone with my new outfit.

Tas and Layla left the castle, heading towards the stables when a handsome messenger approached her.

Good den fair maiden, how do you fare? he said looking Tas up and down like she was something to be served.

Yes and she ran with it. I fair well good sir, and thee? and she smiled at him.

I bring news to the Noble of the castle and to you fair maiden I bring me; he said as he moved closer. Offer a man a drink and I shall tell you tales of his travel to places you could only dream of my maiden.

Smiling Letter first and then the kitchen for some food and drink for your long hard travels; Tas was still smiling as she held out her hand.

Grammarcy, you are most kind fair maiden, What say you? Offer a man a taste of your lips for some dessert. I will never tell the Nobles of this house. Your honor and secret shall be safe with me fair maiden; Then he placed the letter in her hands.

Layla started growling at the man and Tas giggled. I never feared for my honor but you might want to fear for your safety if you make a wrong move. Kitchen is that way and you be sure to tell the cook Tasite sent you. Good day sir. Tasite walk into the Stable and opened the letter that was from Wolfen.

[rp]Dear Tas and family,

It is with a happy heart that I can finally say that I am able to visit with you once again. I shall be leaving Sussex to travel and will have a few of my men with me to ensure that I have a safe journey to you as there are still um circumstances requiring their assistance. With me, I bring joyous news and my son as well

Please be expecting our arrival on the 29th of March, as to what time,

I am unsure as yet but hopefully before nightfall. It will be wonderful to see you and the family again.[/rp]

Tas was happy that he would be visiting once again. She ran off to find Bri and anyone else at home.

Wolfen wrote:One and twenty horsemen race up the road towards the castle. The flag flapping in the wind and dust they raise. between the horsemen is a carriage with four guards. The hooves pounding the hard road can be heard at the castle already since they all ride heavy warhorses. The lead horseman soon reaches the outer area of the castle and starts to slow down and the flag man comes up beside him. The flag bears the shadowed head of a howling wolf on a field of green and gold. A crown on the crest.

As the horses near and slow, the dust cloud catches up with him, blowing over him and the other riders. Fortunately the carriage curtains are pulled to help stop the most of the dust. A loud, deep voice starts issuing orders out to the soldiers and they dismount and spread out. The four soldiers from the carriage jump down and stand next to the carriage looking around. The leader hands the reigns to the flag bearer and walks to the carriage, opening it and offering his hand to the woman inside it and helping her out. Next a young boy jumps out dressed in a soldiers uniform aswell followed by a very large black wolf.

Tasite wrote:Tas left the letter in Artie study when she heard some loud noise outside. Come Layla let's go see what causing all the noise ;she said as they headed for the front door. All the staff was at the front wondering if someone had stole the thunder and let it lose at the front entrance when she got to the font. Tas giggled; Nothing to fear everyone, I think it's either Wolfen or someone wanted to scared everyone. Opening the door she and Layla step outside and were greeted by a platoon of men. Wow.. I think I shall thanks someone personally for the lovely gift at the front door. Then she saw the a lovely woman, a young lad dressed in a uniform and Wolfen. No.. Wolfen it can't be, he's early damn him. Come Layla let greet Cousin Wolfen and his guest then kill him; she said with a giggle.

Aasha wrote:Aasha had come to the Tudor estate to see Arthur since he hadn't made it to her hand parting. She wanted to tell him it was done, and express appreciation for how he'd included her in the family even after Donnor left...that and she wanted to tell him about Obli. She wasn't sure how he would feel, or if her invitation to be included as a Tudor would stand now that the marriage was officially over and she had a new beau. But Aasha was nothing if not honest, and it didn't sit right, knowing he didn't have a clue.

As always, the Tudor estate made her uncomfortable. Too ritzy, too many servants, too much finery for someone who'd been exposed to so little in her life. She felt out of place, and hated the feeling. Aasha showed Obli to the guest room she'd claimed on her last visit, explaining where she was going and why, then began to wander the estate in search of Arthur. Better to warn him rather than springing Obli on him. She was hoping to run into Arthur while avoiding all spawn in residence. It would be easier than finding a servant, as they tended to avoid her. During her wanderings, she came across a cache of weapons. Intrigued, she picked up a few, then found a hidden doorway in the uppermost part of the castle leading to the roof. Now this she could handle. Aasha laid herself flat, enjoying the warmth of the day while gazing out over the estate. It looked so peaceful from here, the first signs of spring dotting the landscape.

Well...it was peaceful...just not for long. The thudding of way too many horses broke her reverie. Picking up the bow and arrow she'd found, she grinned mischievously. Chances of her hitting any of them was slim, as she'd never shot one before, but it would sure make them wonder what was up. Her first attempt was a dismal failure, landing far short of anything. The second not much better, though it did sorta flop near one of the guards. The third was halfway decent, but by then her arm ached, bows were much harder to pull than she expected. Aasha laid flat again, pretty sure the guards would be looking for someone by then, and began inching towards the doorway she'd left open earlier. She had a feeling if anyone found out she was up here, she was going to catch major hell. Time to beat a hasty retreat.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Impromptu Visit - Obli's introduction to Tudor keep Empty Re: Impromptu Visit - Obli's introduction to Tudor keep

Post  Aasha Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Wolfen wrote:Placing my ladies hand on my arm and turning to meet Tas as she comes out of the doorway. As I start to take the first step something bounces on the ground a bit off, then an arrow lands near. Pushing Petra and Trey behind me and before I could say anything Lars, my sargent of my troops yells out commands. Since he has it under control, I hurridly push Petra and Trey into the carriage and slam the door to it shut and the carriage guards race it off before I could order them to do so.

As I turn back around with weapons in hand and looking around for another attack as I race towards Tas and the other woman with her, shoving them inside quickly. A thrumming sound of almost two dozen bows fill the air as I see arrows fly up towards the roof. Lars yells for a second volley to be sent towards the roof before I could stop them, the arrows fly skywards. The carriage stops down the road out of arrow range and turns back towards the castle as I bellow out the order to lower their bows.

Yelling out at the guards loudly,
LOWER YOUR WEAPONS NOW!! Looking for Sargent Lars to issue orders to him but he is nowhere to be seen. So turning back to the men, WE ARE GUEST HERE AND I WILL NOT HAVE US BE SEEN ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF BARBARIANS TRYING TO RANSACK A CASTLE. PUT YOUR WEAPONS AWAY! Turning around to check on Tas and her friend, I see the door opened already. Moving inside and hugging Tas quickly as I see Lars stopping a servant and yelling for directions to the roof. Getting his directions from a scared woman, he races off up some stairs, weapon in hand. Making sure Tas was alright first before taking off after him up the stairs.

Aasha wrote:Aasha stopped thinking and moved by reflex the moment the first arrow hit the roof. Damn those guys were good, had to be strong to make them fly like that. If she wasn't trying to get away without being caught, she would ask one of them to teach her. No, concentrate girl, you get caught someone might just skin you! Unfortunately, she wasn't thinking clearly. As soon as she got off the roof she ran, a dead giveaway that it was her that was on the roof. Who else would run inside the Tudor estate? That, and the scrape on her arm where one of the arrows had hit. It was only a glancing blow, barely bleeding, but was stinging like fire. Dammit, nae good girl! She was muttering and cursing as she fled.

--Lars wrote:Watching the ladies exit the castle after Lord wolfen hands me his reigns to get his new bride and his son from the carriage. As he placed his lady's hand on his arm I hear a slight thump, as I look around, I see a arrow laying a few feet away. Scanning the area as another arrow lands near my foot and as I look up I see another headed towards the Lord. Orders flow from me before I have time to think and soon arrows fly to the roof. Following the route the arrow came from, I can see something colored move quickly away from the edge of the roof.

Taking no time to think I race past m'lord, which had already reached the door to the castle and pushed the ladies inside. Pushing past them, I find a woman that appears to be a servant. Taking her shoulders into my hands and yelling for the way to the roof, she tells me through a stuttering voice. Racing up the stairs three steps at a time until I reach the third floor landing intime to make the turn just as a person was racing towards me.

Throwing an arm out, wrapping it around the person and tossing them across the hall into the wall following and shoving my hand against their chest. Shocked long enough to stop me as I feel breasts under my hand. Seeing but not seeing the fresh wound on HER arm as I hold her there.

Aasha wrote:She turned the corner, racing towards the stairs. Hoping she could make it to her room with none the wiser. Hells Bells! She wasn't alone on the stairs, it became painfully obvious when a huge arm blocked her path, knocking her into the wall. Aasha landed with an oomph, the wind knocked out of her. Her head bounced off the wall, her back staying firmly planted against it when his meaty hand pinned her there, her legs dangling helplessly. Only this was Aasha...her legs were dangling, but her hands were fine. Aasha saw red, his fingers splayed across her chest only causing the rage to burn brighter. Emerald eyes flashed into his, a dagger slipping easily into her hand. As the girl kicked out towards his danglies, she stabbed viciously, cursing all the while. Bloody gorram idgit, puts me down 'fore I flays ya 'live! Who ya thinks ya are...pinnin' me!?! I'm a damn gues' inna house, nae one o' yer tav'rn wench's! All the while her dagger twisting to go deeper.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Impromptu Visit - Obli's introduction to Tudor keep Empty Re: Impromptu Visit - Obli's introduction to Tudor keep

Post  Aasha Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Tasite wrote:Tas had been walking towards everyone when some arrows rained down from the roof. My lady! Martha yelled, just as Wolfen pushed them back towards the door with Layla following. Tas wasn't sure what had happened but she was sure she forgot how it felt for someone to protect her. It always seems to be family doing it. Just then this giant ran past us up to one of the servants asking for directions to the roof then off he ran. This can't be good she thought as Wolfen hugs her.

Martha are you ok; she asked checking for wounds.

Yes, My Lady

Good go check on Marius and the others please.

But my lady I would rather stay with you and make sure you're safe. Marth I'm fine plus I have My cousin Wolfen here and his guards so please do as I ask. I promise, I'll be fine. Go now.

Yes, My lady.

Thank you Wolfen we are fine, go check on your family. Then she wonders if she should follow the man up the stairs.

Lars wrote:Oh bloddy h'll! I think to myself as her foot connects with my groin as I feel her blade biting into my arm. As I start to fall forward the blade slices across my chest. Damn thats a new tunic even! Not really sure which caught my attention more as I fall against the wall with the woman between us. Trying to catch my breath as we slowly slide down the wall. Trying to catch her arm to keep from getting cut again with my free hand as my other hand is caught between us.

Not the slightest bit embaressed now to have my hand where it is, I manage to croak out,
Shuddap wench before i break ye fool neck! then all my weight is against her as stars appear behind my eyes with the pain in my groin growing more. Refusing to let her go even a little bit, rather die first than to loose this wench that shot at m'lord. Trying hard to catch my breath as I hear boots pounding up the stairs.

Aasha wrote:She managed to breathe around his hand pressing into her chest, that is until he slumped against her, getting blood all over her new bodice. And it was the one Aayla had made for her too. Even black material showed blood when ground in this way. Gets...off'n...me... she panted, trying to wiggle out from under him. Her wrist ached where he'd caught her hand with his free one, the other going to pull a second dagger.

She was doing good, managing to wiggle out from under him partially, until all of his considerable weight pressed into her. Eyes widened as Aasha stiffened. She was trapped, with no shovel to hit him over the head with to get free, and her arm was trapped so she couldn't even stab well. The tip of the blade pressed against his side as she struggled, her panic growing by the minute. Lets...me...go!

Tasite wrote:Tasite decided it would be better to see who shot arrows at them. Smiling at Wolfen she starts for the stairs with her new daggers in hand but he soon caught up. When she got close to the last floor landing she heard screams. Noo that can't be Aasha. Dear jah what was she doing up there? WAIT!! she screamed WAIT!! Don't touch her!!;Tas was screaming as she continued to the top.

When she got it was like a battle ground. Aasha's dagger stabbing towards the man, him holding her against the wall as if he was about to kill her. Not thinking she rushed towards them screaming Stop! Put my friend down!

Before she reached them, they slumped to the floor, Aasha disappearing from sight underneath the large guard. Looking at Wolfen she screams do something.

obli. wrote:Obli was absolutely thrilled to accompany Aasha to the House of Tudor. It was like a mini-vacation, and a nice one indeed. She'd left him in the room, lounging about, while she went off to attend to something. It had seemed important to her, so with mild protest he had let her slip from his arms ad returned taking in the niceties of the room.

The thundering of horses and the screams of men startled Obli. He poked his head out of the door only to see a man shooting arrows at the roof. What the hell? Was this place under attack? He was so talking to Aasha later about bringing him to a house under siege. Aasha. Damn it.

Obli didn't bother with a shirt. He slipped out their door and went looking for Aasha. It was like finding a needle in a haystack. He had no idea where to look. Only thing he had were his instincts to guide him. He scurried about in futility. Trying to find someone and avoid being seen did not go well together. Seeing some soldiers approaching, he ducked into a stairwell to hide. Catching his foot on the second stair, he tripped, landing his knee on hard on the staircase. Grimacing, he continued up the staircase. A short distance later, he found what he was looking for...sort of. He saw Aasha pinned by a man. He muttered a quiet thank you that he seemed distracted as he tried his best to minimize his limp as he approached them. Taking a knife from his side he slipped it under the man's neck.
"Meh be t'inkin' twice 'bout 'urtin' 'er, ifn meh was ye." He said in a cold and flat tone.

Wolfen wrote:Rounding the top of the stairs with Tas and seeing the end of a fight with Lars falling down with someone under him. Next thing you know Tas is off and running and screaming at Lars. Before I can do anything except think of how in the world Lars was taken out by someone... smaller? Just as I'm about to take a step forward some half dressed guy comes past me,placing a knife to Lars's throat.
"Meh be t'inkin' twice 'bout 'urtin' 'er, ifn meh was ye."
OK, enough is enough. No one shoots at my family, me or my soldiers. Pulling my sword and walking up behind this runt, I place the tip of the sword against the back of his neck.

Right runt, I'm thinking that unless you want a second blowhole where you throat would be, you will put that little pigsticker down, and back away from my sargent. Everyone needs to just take a moment and breath. Let Tas tell us who is who. And why we were being shot at. So put that wee blade down.

obli. wrote:Obli didn't move, but he addressed the man behind him with a growl in his voice, "Stab meh ifn ye wants, yer lad still be dyin', an' ye be 'avin' t'e wrat' o' t'e House of Rahl upon ye." He didn't bother addressing being called a "runt"...yet. In due time, the fool would know he was addressing an Irish Lord. "Meh be suges'in' t'at ye take yer sword frem meh neck - or t'is 'allway be gettin' a'ful bloody t'day." To make his point, Obli used the knife to put more pressure on the neck of Aasha's assailant, careful not to draw blood.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Aasha wrote:Aasha's breathing had calmed considerably, the panic receding when she heard Tas then Obli's voice. Surely between the two of them, they could get this big lug off of her. Her relief was short lived, rather than someone moving him so she could breathe properly, the entire situation seemed to be escalating. Of course, given her position under a guard, it was no wonder Obli assumed she was in danger, and gave her no small bit of satisfaction to know he would step into a fight to defend her. Not that it helped...at all...

She could have sworn she heard Tas tell someone to do something, surely she wasn't addressing her. What could she do? Pressing the blade tighter against this fool's side wasn't going to help, she couldn't get her hand free well enough to actually dig the blade in. If Obli slit Lars' throat, she would be squished for sure, she already felt like a damn bug. And she was going to have some hellacious bruises later, between being slammed into the wall and his meaty palm none so gently pinning her... Fed up with everything, she panted; I'd loves...ta takes a mom'nt...an' breathe..ken ya tells yer...serg'nt...ta moves?

Wait, someone had a blade to Obli's throat? Aasha saw red for the second time since this entire incident began. It didn't matter how badly bruised or injured she may be, or even if the odds weren't in her favor, no one threatened hers that way. The girl bucked hard under Lars, jarring her back worse, but managing to get her hand free. Not that it made the man move off of her, apparently once he had his mind set on something, there was no changing it. And his seemed to be set on keeping her trapped. The blade slipped down so it was pressed into the man's upper thigh, pointed very close to a sensitive area. Tells yer boss...ta backs off'n my man... she hissed in Lar's ear. Soon as he does, I'll be gettin' Obli...ta do the same....

Wolfen wrote:Pushing the blade a bit deeper in the mans neck but not breaking the skin as I look over at Tas. Waiting her to do something as I speak to the lass, My men are taught to fight until their last breath and after. Lars, if ye even think that a blade breaks your skin, break her neck and squash her as ye die. I'll be sending this one right behind ye my friend. As for yer house coming at me for war.... well lets just say i'm nay worried lad i've gone against more than ye have lived days and i'm still here Tas can tell ye that.

I'm sure she would like to breath again,now as I said, PUT yer weapons down and then ye be allowed to back away and this bit of a tussel can be figured out and i'll not ask again. Besides lad, after i be pushing this sword through yer neck, i'll push it through to yer woman there aswell, even if it be through my sargent.
As I finish, I hear Lars acknowledge his command to kill if need be.

Tasite wrote:Tas was watching as everything unfolded in slow motion. Hell!! Why doesn't everyone just calm down and back off each other! Wolfen remove your sword from Aasha's friend Obli and Obli remove your blade from Lars throat. He was simply doing his job to see who was shooting arrows at everyone. Since I know it was Aasha then there is no threat. Wolfen can you have Lars get off Aasha? I'm sure he weighs a ton and she isn't that big. He's probably squishing her. Have him taken to one of your suites and I will have someone tend to his wounds. Obli, take Aasha to hers and you can check if she has any.

Wow!! This is what I would consider major miscommunication going on here. Obli, if you look you can see the man has all the wounds and Aasha...beside being smashed...has hardly none... But I guess when you love someone you don't notice these things. Wolfen, if you were Obli and it was your love under a rather large soldier, you would have assumed the worst as well. Aasha is family and loves to play games with people. She wouldn't have hurt anyone. That is something you can trust me on she was jut playing about as she does.

She had realized she was rambling. Sorry! Well what are you two waiting for? Get them to their rooms so they can be looked after! she said as she tapped her feet at them. Men!!! Damn after this, I just pray the staff wont quit. Or as Kaige would say ask for hazard pay.

Wolfen wrote:Tas, if it was my woman there, the runt would have been dead already and ye know it cousin. Only reason he isn't is because I dont want the staff to have to clean alot of blood up off the floor. But, i'll do ask ye ask Tas only because I know ye not vouch for someone that didnt deserve it. Slowly pulling my sword off his neck and stepping back out of his reach, sword still drawn but down. Lars, when and only when you feel the runt move off and away will ye release the girl. But I hold to my command if their blades break yer skin.

--Thekids wrote:Aiya and Ana having heard a noise ran down the hall to investigate. Aiya stopped short holding Ana back and then she straightened her posture to be just like her mama "What are you doing to Aasha? Your not suppose to huwt a lady."" She was doing her best to look appalled at the behavior. Ana leaned over to her sister and whispered "But is Aasha really a lady?", stifling a giggle she shook her head whispering back " Shhhhhh".

She gave everyone a evil look "You bwetter put down your weapons or im yelling for mama.." The girls wiggled through the men pushing at hands to get them away from each other "And I mean now!!!" she stomped her foot.

She noticed the men pulling back their swords noticing the placement "Ohhh im going to tell Ingrid you had your hand on her bumps." She pulled Ana hand and the ran off down the hall yelling for INgrid.

Tasite wrote:Men!!! Why are they so stubborn.. Walking towards them to say something and convince Obli to remove his blade from Lars throat when the kids passed her and crawled all over them. Now kids have bared witness to this mess can we act like adults and get everyone up and out the way before Ingrid gets here; she said with a little fear in her voice. I don't know about anyone here, except maybe Aasha, we do not want to face Ingrid at all. So get to moving damn it.

obli. wrote:Kids? Good Jah...who lets kids run around with soldiers about? Involuntarily, Obli became slightly more careful in his choice of words and exactly where his blade lay. Obli addressed the man who's life he held in his hand, in a deadly serious tone, yet quieter so as not to alarm the children as much as possible. "Ye be safe, when meh knows she be safe. Nay one scratch on ye, when she be free." Obli used his free hand to tug at the back of the mans clothing, hoping to provide enough space for Aasha to wiggle out. "Aash love, ken ye get ou' frem un'er t'is lug now?" He wanted desperately to look at her, but didn't dare. He no longer had a sword to his neck, but this was not over yet.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Aasha wrote:Aasha was glad to hear someone was finally doing something that made sense. Not that the kids being there helped at all. Dammit all to hell, having Ingrid on the already overcrowded landing wasn't going to help, it was going to make her want to scream. Obli...oth'r than nae breathin' cuz he's he'vy as hell, I'm a'rights.

She met Lars' eyes, her own showing anger, but tempered with the desire for the positions to change. Yer Lars ain't ya? Umm...if'n ya ken move off'n me, I'll nae stick no blades nowh'res. Jus' ain't feelin' rights fond o' ya pressin' down so hard on my ches' so I ken nae bre'the... The request was made low, so only Lars, and possibly Obli could hear, and was as diplomatic as she could make it. She just hoped someone would listen, she had no desire to die of crushed lungs.

--Lars wrote:
Yer Lars ain't ya? Umm...if'n ya ken move off'n me, I'll nae stick no blades nowh'res. Jus' ain't feelin' rights fond o' ya pressin' down so hard on my ches' so I ken nae bre'the...

Aye, I be Lars and Ill do as m'lord tells me to do but I see nae harm in you being able to breath lass.Shifting easily, raising himself up and slightly off the lass to let her breath but refusing to release her as m'lord had commanded. I do however shift my hand off her bumps as the child called them. Sorry lass, but thats the best I can give ye right now until the sqawker gets off me back then i'll do as m'lord ordered.

Aasha wrote:Bloody hell! Men were all idiots. What was his boss's name? Hadn't she heard it? It was hard to remember when she'd been fighting for breath at that point, but if she thought hard enough...Wolfen...that was it...Wolfen. Obli? Ken ya lets 'im up? Ya ken drops yer dagg'r from 'is neck... She gave him a look, one she was hoping he'd understand, even as her hand shifted almost unseen. Clearing her throat after taking a rather large breath, unencumbered by any pressure on her chest, she tried to address Wolfen. Wolf'n? If'n ya ken tells yer man Lars 'ere ta move...hes waitin' on ya. Obli was jus' worr'd 'bout me. An' I'll be fine once I'm standin'... She stressed the last words ...on my own.

Wolfen wrote:Nodding at the girls words and looking at tas for a moment before I decide. Looking over at Lars and the girl, addressing her more then him. Alright lass, Lars, release her and get of the lass. But fair warning girl, if'n yer man here decides that he wants to be sticking that frogsticker into Lars, i'll be ending the both of you here and now. I think thats a fair agreement for us. Waving Lars off as I speak and giving her a smile that holds no warmth at all.

Ladypetra wrote:This was something that I had never experienced and didn't know if I ever would get used to it. Sure I've been in a carriage before, but not one surrounded by armed guards. And I was going to meet another part of Wolfens family. Trey was excited about the trip and Wolfen seemed happy about it as well. It was odd to have curtains blocking the views around us. And to have armed men at all sides of the carriage.

The trip was as smooth as could be, clipping along at a good pace, when the carriage slowed down and then finally stopped. The door was opened, with Wolfen alighting first before reaching out his hand to me. Taking it, I step down from our ride, finally getting a full view of what is before us. The armed guards still on their horses around the carriage, Trey and Tucker scrambling out onto the ground and a castle before all of us. It was impressive and with the name Tudor associated with it.

I was as set as I could be to move forward toward the castle and to meet Wolfens family when something in the air whizzed and a thud landed on the ground near us. The next thing I know, the inside of the carriage is what I see again, being pushed into it by Wolfen, Trey and Tucker following behind me while orders are yelled out. There was barely time to think about what was going on when we were off again. Peeking out of the curtain, I see the castle growing smaller as we move away, Wolfen in a stance to attack and defend before racing into the castle.

I calm Trey down as best as I can, trying to answer his questions of where's daddy, why are we in the carriage again, where are we going this time. Daddy is at the castle Trey. He put us back in here to take care of something, but when all is better he will call us back to him. Feeling the carriage turned around and stopped We're just going to sit here for a little bit. It won't be long, I promise. Pushing aside the curtain on next to me, I take a look outside to survey the scene ahead. The castle still there but the only ones outside were most of Wolfens guards, at the ready, waiting for any action that may come.

Tucker was pacing around while Trey wanted to look as well. Now Trey, let me ask the nice man outside the carriage what is going on and then I'll tell you. Can you sit still for me? With a nod of his head, he sits petting Tucker. I turn to the guard next to me Excuse me. Sir, Mr guard. Hello. Whistling and snapping my fingers at him You, there, person next to me, armored man sitting on your horse near me, hey you. Can you tell me what is going on? Can you at least tell me your name? Hrrmpfing at him for being silent and then pointing at him Fine then. You refuse to at least give me your name so I'm naming you myself. As of today, your name is Harvey. Hey Harvey, what is going on at the castle. I know you know. Talk to me Harvey.

--Lars wrote:Carefully nodding so as not to cut myself on his blade. Carefully moving by pushing my self up to my knees as I keep a hold of her wrist before standing slightly and carefully lifting the lass to her feet. To show Lord Wolfen that I am obeying his orders... mostly. I won't release her wrist tho until the runt moves off with that blade from my throat carefully keeping a little distance between us. Looking at my boss there, waiting for the little guy to get the blade from me and becoming more annoyed as the time slips by.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Aasha wrote:Finally, someone was listening. Perhaps not as well as she'd hoped, but listening nonetheless. Lars stood, dragging her with him. Not what she'd planned dammit. But at least she was on her own two feet, not dangling from a wall with a meaty fist pressed into her chest. Her wrist was swallowed whole by his hand, the same one he'd captured earlier and squeezed when she stuck the dagger in him. There were going to be all sorts of bruises later, not something she was looking forward to. Hell, a cut hurt worse than bruises, take her back for instance. Agony had shot through it when he stood, the contact with the wall leaving her tender. It was going to play havoc with her plans later...

Aasha looked from Lars to Wolfen, careful not to look at Obli yet. Her voice barely a whisper to Lars; bet ya wanna stand up all the way...I'm gonna moves jus' a lil' bit an' then Obli'll lets 'is dagg'r down. Once he does, ya bett'r lets my wrist goes o' this whole thin' be gettin' ugly 'gain... She saw the shift of his eyes acknowledging he'd heard her words, she just hoped that meant he was in agreement. Aasha moved slightly, not trying to twist her wrist away, just enough to meet Obli's eyes and lay a hand on his arm. Obli...I'm a'rights. Ya ken r'lax. I'm needin' ya here, nae fightin' 'em...jus' holdin' me...ple'se...

obli. wrote:Obli held the blade of his dagger to the man's throat as he rose. If even for one instant he thought the lug was in the wrong he'd slice his throat for all to see and apologize to the Tudors as he cleaned up the blood in their hall way. Poor kids. Yes, again...who lets their kids wander about with guards marching about? It didn't matter he guessed.

He made no effort to look at Aasha, yet with a slight nod of the head he acknowledged her request. With a quick snap of the wrist, the blade left the man's throat, flesh unmarred. He held the blade at his side, ready to embed it in the man's chest in an instant if the agreement was not kept.

Tasite wrote:Tas watched as everyone move and Lars and Aasha got to their feet. She wasn't sure if she wanted to smack anyone or just stomp off in frustration at Men. Good everyone is up and moving... Lars please have the cook get one of the Tudor doctors to have a look at your wounds. Turning towards Aasha and her guest she gives her a funny look before speaking. What in the hell where you thinking woman? she said trying to hide her giggles. You know you could have been hurt or better yet you could have miss judge those arrow you can't shot and hit someone. Now you know me I'm not going to tell you what to do or not to do. BUT! Don't do that again or I will lock ye in your room; she said still trying her best to hold her laugh. Now please get some rest and I will send one of the staff with a doctor to check you out but please don't scare the woman this time; giving her a wink before she turns towards Wolfen and starts talking; I think it time we check on your lovely wife and son, I'm quite sure they are very worried about you.

Wolfen wrote:Watching the runt move off of Lars with his frogsticker, I nod at Lars to release the woman. When he releases the girl he tells Tas that he is fine and only a scrape or two. nothing to worry about. He turns to the girl and gives a slight nod to her then just looks at the little guy a look that i've seen him give only a few times, and that was only when the next time they met the person had met a bad end. he turns to Tas and I and gives a slight bow before heading back down to the men.

Turning towards Tas, I give her one of the oh well what the hell smiles....
Sure cousin, lets go check on them and make sure they are ok. If not then well, lets just say i'll be having words with someone. Looking back at the two standing there together before turning my back on them and walking off down the stairs without a second look at them. Then calling over my shoulder to Tas... Yer coming Tas? Or are ye gonna stand around all day? I'd have thought ye would have been wanting to see Petra and Trey.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs and seeing a servant, I stop them quickly and tell them to get some bandages and clean water and to take it out to my sargent knowing Lars would wait to treat whatever wounds he may have until the men were seen to and Lady Petra and Trey were safely brought back to our location. Sure enough, when I get outside, he was already riding off to retrieve them.

--Lars wrote:Lord Wolfen tells me to release the girl after the Lady Tasite convinces the boss. Nodding to the woman and looking at the guy with no more concern than a bug to be squashed before headed downstairs to retrieve the Lady Petra and Lord Trey. Taking a moment to yell at the guards standing around outside before grabbing my horse.

I ride off quickly towards the carriage, dismounting before coming to a stop near the carriage. Opening the carriage door and looking in to speak to her,
M'lady, I've come to let you know that the situation at the castle is now under control and that Lord Wolfen wishes to have you return to the castle. If it pleases you m'lady, i'll escort you back to him.

Ladypetra wrote:FINALLY someone tells me some kind of news of course I only think that, giving a sideways, squinty glance toward "Harvey". If he was Wolfen, he would have gotten a smack upside the head. Turning my attention to Lars, who has come to return us back to the castle Thank you very much. I appreciate you updating me on things. That would be great. Smiling at Lars before looking at Trey Guess what. We are heading back to Daddy now. Lars will escort us to him.

The carriage seemed to bounce just from Trey and Tuckers excitement as they bounded from one side to another, looking out the windows and watching the castle view grow larger once more. The spectacle inside makes me laugh. When I see Wolfen walking outside the castle once more, toward his soldiers, I put Trey on my lap as we get nearer to him, pointing to Wolfen, a smile on both of our faces.

Tasite wrote:Tas smiles at Aasha then darts after Wolfen. Coming mister pushy and when have you know me to stand around? Plus I'd like to meet the woman that brought my cousin back to his family; she said trying to give his arm a hard smack but hurt her hand instead. Damn if the men in this family are built like oxen she thought following Wolfen. After reaching the door she sees his man riding towards the carriage. Wolfen is your man stubborn, crazy or a little of both? His wounds should really be checked. We could have went to the carriage for your wife and son. You have nothing to fear I will protect you and yours; she said with a big smile flashing cross her face.

Tas whistled for her friend and companion Layla to join her. Checking her blades she says; a woman should never leave the castle without her jewelry. When Layla makes it to her she darts off towards the carriage saying; Race ya.

Wolfen wrote:Calling after Tas as she races off, Your on, but I think maybe that Arthur wouldnt like it. Giving her a head start then jumping onto my horse, Turning it and taking off towards the carriage. Yelling at Tas as I pass her, But you never said how I had to race you! Laughing as I sink over the horses neck and let him fly to the carriage.

Aasha wrote:Aasha was grateful Obli listened to her, she'd not been sure, not after seeing the look in his eyes when she'd risen. It was surprising, she should be angry, or at least defensive that he'd so quickly jumped to her defense. Instead, she was positively glowing. Knowing that he cared that much...yes, he'd said it and shown it in so many ways, but still...his defense of her had not been a way to show superiority, it was just to help. Aasha knew it, understood it, and loved him more for it. She just wished she wasn't so scared to tell him...

The girl stiffened when Lars turned towards her. She expected many things, for him to nod and leave was not one of them. Aasha's mouth dropped at Tasite's rebuke. What was she thinking? She wasn't the one that needed an army as an escort to come to visit family. Bloody hell! And she left without giving Aasha a chance to answer! The girl yelled at Tasite's retreating back; I'll do wha'ev'r I wants nex' time! Barely resisting the impulse to throw a dagger at the man...Wolfen, a cousin? Great, just what she needed, more damn relatives...Aasha turned towards Obli. Her back ached, her wrist throbbed, and she could still feel the damn jackanape's hand on her chest. How deeply did that damn bruise go?

Shaking her head wryly, she moved until she was standing directly in front of him, barely touching. Didna finds Arthur...ya wants ta go backs to our room an' locks ourselv's in? Good way ta hides from 'em spawn, an' Ingrid if'n she's gonna be headed this way nex'...I'll be tellin' ya wha' happ'n'd when I ken r'lax prop'r.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Tasite wrote:Hey no fair she yells out to him has he rode past her. Wildfire was at the stable and she wasn't running that way. Looking down and Layla; Lets go back for Wildfire; then they retreated back to the Castle.

Get my horse she said to the boy at the door. Running through she hear Martha talking but didn't stop

My Lady shouldn't you be change into something more presentable; Martha said as she watched her run through the castle.

NO!; she yelled going past her. Make sure everyone's rooms are ready please and thank you; she was screaming as she dashes into the kitchen. Grabbing a bowl of fruit she then ran back up stairs. Smacking Aasha over the head then handing her the bowl of fruit. I figure you might tried to hide from everyone so here is something to eat. Yes I smacked you and will do it again if you do something crazy like that again. Then she ran for the stairs again. Oh! be careful Artie doesn't hear what happen or you and I will both be in for a yelling. Stopping short she turned and giggled; You should know by now you can't hide from the kids there are too many passageway for them to jump out at you. OK! going to greet the rest of your family would you like to come...remember, they're your family too looking at her expression. Maybe not...Love you woman; she said as she darted down the stairs and out the door. Thanks she said the boy as she climbed on her horse and off she rode to meet them half way.

Wolfen wrote:Reaching the carriage as it grows closer to the castle and pulling up beside it. Leaning down a bit to look in to see Pet and the ruckus thats going on in there. Chuckling quietly and giving Pet a smile. Hello luv. Everything seems to be ok now. Just a bit of a misunderstanding is all. Come on you lot, looking at Trey and Pet. Reaching down to open the carraige door and calling Tucker out to let him run. I'm sure he will be happy to see Kayla, his own offspring. Lets get on over to the castle hon. I think Tas should meet you and Trey properly. Oh and it appears that there are other family members here too. Was a bit of a tussle in the castle there with Lars and another. Some short woman and a short man. Forgetting that everyone is short to me.

obli. wrote:Obli grinned and Aasha and it slowly crept into a chuckle and the rush from almost killing again faded. "Meh be sur' ye will... His eyes shone with amusement. He took her hand, and gently pulled her against him. He spoke to her softly, "Ye be a'righ'?" He searched her eyes deeply for any masking of pain. When satisfied he kiss her with all the love he could hold in his heart. "Nay be gettin' yerself kill'd on meh yet. Meh still be likin' t'be at yer side, mor' an' mor' each day an' meh gettin' a'ful 'ttached t'ye. Meh dun knows whet meh would do wit ou' ye." It was a lighthearted lecture, if one could really call it a lecture, but at the center of it was a level of earnest. He was bonded to her tightly, and it was only getting stronger each day. He couldn't be sure how he'd react if he lost her, but he had a strong sense that it wouldn't be a good thing and that scared the wits out of him - but he was far from admitting that to anyone yet. "Aye, let's be 'idin' frem t'e lil' ones...t'e eh...t'e door t'our room be 'avin' a lock, aye?" His eyes glimmered at the suggestive meaning of his question.

Aasha wrote:Aasha was about to relax and lead Obli back to their room when Tas reappeared. Good, it would give her the opportunity to reiterate what she'd yelled, in case the other woman hadn't heard. Or it should have been...instead Aasha was treated to a smack to her head before a bowl of fruit was thrust into her hands. What was with these nobles? Had they all lost their damn minds?

The girl turned, throwing the bowl of fruit at Tasite's retreating form, along with a dagger aimed at her ankle. She wouldn't be able to keep running so fast if Aasha had anything to say about it. Ya smacks me 'gain, an' it willna be yer ankle I'll be aimin' a'... But she was gone from sight before Aasha could say more. Hell, Tas didn't know her well...secret passages or not, if one of the spawn made it into Aasha's bedchamber, they wouldn't make it back out. The look Aasha gave Tasite was easily read, hell no and a desire to maim showing clearly. Tas seemed to interpret it well, yelling over her shoulder as she once again took off. Aasha smiled wickedly, when the pain in her ankle hit, Tasite would think twice of taking off so quickly.

Loves me? Did ya hears tha'?
She was talking more to herself than Obli, muttering really, not at all pleased with how her day had gone so far. Sh'ulda stayed inna room wit' ya...dammit where is Arthur anyhow? Meeting his eyes as he took her hand, Aasha finally let herself relax. Jus' bruis'd is all... She wasn't lying, the pain wasn't too bad, more stiffness than actual harm, though she had no desire to see the extent of the bruising. Aasha had a feeling her back was going to protest walking down the stairs as well. Not that it mattered, the face she showed Obli was without artifice, too happy to be alone with him and not being grilled about why she'd done what she did to worry about superficial injuries.

Losing herself in the kiss, she gently twined her arms around his neck, ignoring the twinge from the movement. Ain't gonna be gettin' killed. Wasna me bein' stabb'd ya knows. Aasha grinned and winked, letting her arms drop to her side. Doing her best imitation of a noble, she bowed and murmured; If'n ya will be followin' me, I'll be showin' ya to yer room m'lord. She took his words to heart much more than the actions indicated, the gesture a way to hide the realization that she felt the same. What would she do without him? When had he crept in so deeply that she couldn't imagine being apart?

Linking her arm through his as her eyes dropped, Aasha began leading him towards their room. Walking down the stairs jarred her aching back, her slow pace the only indication of discomfort. Aye, theres a locks onna door. Sh'uld keeps any'ne ou'... Perhaps the telling of why could wait, if the suggestion in his voice was any indication of his mood. Aasha glanced up, her eyes twinkling with delight at the thought.

Ladypetra wrote:The wind was blowing our hairs while mine and Treys heads hung out from one window in the carriage as we ride back toward the castle. Even Tucker would pop his head out between the curtains to see what was going on, running from one window to another and then back again. A rider was coming towards us, someone tall on a horse that could only support a man of that stature. Do you see that man on the horse? Do you see him Trey? That's Daddy. He is coming to meet us I point to the lone figure coming towards us, closer and closer until he is right beside us.

Smiling at Wolfen while I try to keep a hold of Trey Hi sweetie. You took your sweet time getting to us giving him a playful, evil look and a grin to go with it. With the carriage temporarily stopped, Wolfen opens the door to let Tucker run free beside him as I keep a hold of Trey trying to follow Tucker outside and into Wolfens arms. Nodding in agreement, not knowing how much longer I can contain Trey That sounds great. I have just the slightest feeling you'll have your hands full with your son when we finally stop. Upon hearing of more family members visiting here and a tussle If you're sure everything is alright now, then lets go back to meet them. Oh, and Wolfen my sweet, everyone is shorter then you grinning up at him.

obli. wrote:M'lord? What the hell? The last person he ever expected to hear that from was Aasha. She was going to get it, she knew better than to address him like that. Granted, he was a lord by birth, but he rarely had people address him that way - and never someone like her. "Well, m'lady, meh ken nay t'ink o' a prettier lass t'escort meh t'meh room. Jes' ifn ye be seein' Aasha - dun tell 'er, she be gettin' a'ful mad ifn she knew meh be takin' ye by t'e arm t'meh room." His giggle broke into a laughter that forced him to double over. As he returned to standing, he looked at Aasha and shook his head smiling. "Meh ne'er wants t'be hearin' ye call meh t'at 'gain. Too funny t'ough, ye be soundin' jes' like one o' t'ose up tight nobles." He chuckled, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

He nodded as she confirmed that the door locked.
"Goo' b'cuz meh be t'inkin' t'at we be needin' it...ye know, t'keep t'e kids ou' an' all." Obli added hesitantly at the last minute grinning, clearly that wasn't the reason. He noted the unusually slow place they were taking own the stairs. He looked Aasha and without bothering to ask her, lifted her into his arms, and walked down the rest of the stairs - his eyes fixed on hers the whole time, a grin spreading across his face. He set her down at the foot of the stair case, winked and bowed deep. "Af'er you m'lady." He teased.

Aasha wrote:Aasha giggled. She knew she would pay for the m'lord comment, but didn't expect it to be this way. Her mood lightened considerably as she grinned. The girl exaggerated looking around, then leaned against him to whisper huskily; I willna be tellin' 'er if'n ya dun. Fluttering her eyelashes playfully, knowing it made her look comical, Aasha continued; Ya gonna be lettin' me do mor'n jus' escort ya to yer room if'n I dun tell?

Her lips were still twitching when he got serious. Me? Soundin' likes an up ti'te noble? Nae me...I'll be leavin' tha' to ya...ya ken pull it off bett'r. The teasing lilt was obvious, her eyes glittering brightly. Her voice dropped an octave as she did her best to sound conspiratorial. Aye...gots to keeps the y'ungins ou'...only re'son fer a lock ya knows... She was taken by surprise when he lifted her, twining her arms around his neck rather than protesting. What would be the point? Not only was it more comfortable for her back if he carried her, but it gave her an excuse to be closer to him. Aasha nipped lightly at his neck before he put her down. M'lady aft'r tellin' me nae to call ya m'lord? Shaking her head, Aasha giggled and did her best imitation of a lady, walking with mincing steps towards their door.

obli. wrote:As they reached the door, Obli stood between it and Aasha. "Allow meh, m'love." He pushed open the door he hadn't bothered locking and scooped her up into his arms. He looked into her eyes lovingly and carried her across the threshold of the doorway into their room. Gently, he laid her on the bed, winking as he withdrew from her to lock the door. Upon locking it, he paused for a moment pensively. Nodding, as if he was agreeing with a decision he made, he took a chair and locked it under the door handle. One couldn't be too careful with children. Obli knew that first hand. He'd made it a habit to befriending the rapscallion children of the towns he visited. It always came in handy. No telling what one might need, and they always seemed to be able to get it - and Obli paid handsomely for their effort and never asked questions about how they pulled it off. Concerning these kids, well, in his experience Nobles often knew little of the mischief their children were capable off, always overly concerned with pretentious formalities. It was certainly possible they could pick a lock. He wasn't taking any chances.

He returned to the bed where Aasha lay, gently tugging at the ties of the bodice she wore so beautifully. It was depressing to remove an item she wore so well, yet what lay underneath was beauty beyond the scope of words to describe. With the final tie loosened, Obli leaned towards Aasha's face.
"Jes' relax, m'love. Meh be seein' t'it t'at ye be taken prop'r care o'." The words flowed seductively and he flashed a coy smile. He passed by her lips teasingly, careful not to let them touch. He started kissing her near her ear, working his way down her neck, taking his time to work all the way down to her midsection. He loved her more than he ever could express, instead he intended to spend hours showing her just how much.

Tasite wrote:After climbing her horse and riding to catch up with Wolfen and his family to much sure they didn't worry about him, Tas felt a sharp pain in her ankle. She didn't stop to check wanting to make sure they were all alright too.... Damn!!! I'm sure didn't climb on the horse that hard did I?; she thought to herself. Well no time for dilly dallying right now, will have to look at it when I get back to the castle.

Riding on, Tas started giggling about all that had transpired with Aasha, her friend and Wolfen. *Sigh* Tas was really scared when she thought Aasha could have been hurt it brought back the memories of her sister get hurt then dying. Tas never told anyone how she felt but watching Aasha reminded her of her sister in so many ways that she just wanted to hold on tight and pray that she was her but reality set in and even though Tas knew she wasn't, in so many ways she could be Euranne.. Dear Jah she could be but with a sinking heart she knew better because that would make her Wolfen's mother and she was much too young to be, plus Wolfen would have had a fit had it been his mother under his guard's bulk.

As she approached the carriage she watched from a distance letting Wolfen check his family. Dismounting Wildfire, Tas collapsed from the pain of her ankle. Damn that's not good she thought as she tried to remove her boot to see what was wrong. Layla's whimpers got the attention of Tucker, he came to her side to see if she was OK. Tas smiled. Such a good father you are Tucker, Kayla is OK just a bit worried about me that's all boy; she said patting him.

Aasha wrote:Aasha raised a brow when Obli stopped at the door. Had he changed his mind? Why was he hesitating to go in? He didn't make her wait too long, opening the door and scooping her up before she could ask the question hovering on her tongue. Scooting up once he laid her down, she watched him move to lock the door, then put a chair under the knob. He must really think those spawn were something if he was reinforcing the door. Or maybe he'd caught a glimpse of the oh so proper Ingrid coming and didn't want to take chances.

Her lips were twitching with amusement as he returned to the bed. 'Xpectin' 'em to breaks in? Seeing the look in his eyes, Aasha caught her breath in anticipation of what was to come. Her gaze moved to his hands as he gently tugged, shrugging it off once the ties were parted. Her body felt heavy with desire, his words only building upon it. R'lax...umm... Aasha's lips parted, waiting for the kiss that never alighted upon her lips. Ohhh... Tilting her face, she shivered lightly as he began kissing his way down, her breathing becoming increasingly more erratic the lower he went. Her hands slid across his shoulders and under his shirt, a small growl letting him know he'd captured her attention completely. That she couldn't lie passively while he explored. Wanting to return the headiness his touch invoked. Aasha forgot everything, shooting arrows from the roof, the scene in the hallway, children, annoying new family, busybody maids, everything save him. Losing herself in pleasurable sensations with Obli for hours.

Wolfen wrote:
That sounds great. I have just the slightest feeling you'll have your hands full with your son when we finally stop. Upon hearing of more family members visiting here and a tussle If you're sure everything is alright now, then lets go back to meet them. Oh, and Wolfen my sweet, everyone is shorter then you grinning up at him.

Laughing at that fact since I keep forgetting that I'm as tall as I am.Sorry luv for taking as long as I did. Seems our arrival startled a few people here. Lars here had a run in with a couple of people that are visiting Tas. Opening the door again and motioning for Trey to come near. Lifting him up onto my horse infront of me so he can ride with me. Seeing Tucker sniff the air, he suddenly takes off towards Tas and Kayla to greet them as we approach them Trey, Pet, thats Tas, my cousin. She's a good person and fun to be around. A prankster too at times. But we all love her. The wolf with her is Kayla, one of Tuckers offspring. He had plenty of them that I gave to friends so they are spread out all over.

Pulling up by Tas and smiling at her.Tas, i'd like to introduce you to Petra and my son. I mean our son now, Trey. And Lars you know already.Lightly laughing as he gives Tas a polite bow.

Ladypetra wrote:I hold wide the door that Wolfen opened so he can sweep Trey onto the horse he is on. All the while I listen intently to the quick explaination of what transpired at the castle. With the door closed once more, we continue to move forward toward a lady that had ridden toward us, but is now on the ground inspecting her ankle, two wolves beside her.

With my head out of the window still, once we stop beside the lady Hello Tas. Are you alright? Getting out of the stopped carriage and moving swiftly toward Tas, seeing her favoring her foot, the boot off You're hurt. You shouldn't be standing or walking.Looking up at Wolfen She shouldn't be on her foot. She needs to ride with me the rest of the way. Can you take her horse? I stay by Tas, ready to help her into the carriage.

Tasite wrote:Tas was messing with her dang boot trying to remove it when she heard them pull up beside her. Trying not to be rude she jumped to greet them but landed back on her bottom. Ouch!!! she yelled. When she heard Tas, I'd like to introduce you to Petra and my son. I mean our son now, Trey. And Lars you know already. Pleased to meet you Petra, Trey and Lars good to finally know your name; she said with a small chuckle. Petra, I'd like to thank you for getting this old man to visit his family finally. I was beginning to think he left he country;she said with a warm smile.

Looking back at her ankle she frowned. I'm not sure what's wrong but I'm sure I can't get this darn boot off to see and it's driving me crazy. Ride with you, I would love to if it's no trouble; she said with a huge smile. "Can you take her horse? made her giggle just a bit." Tas eyes widen just a bit when she heard that but she felt she better let them take Wildfire with how she it. Um.. please be careful of Wildfire she is a bit temperamental and will bite but she is just being playful. I hope.

Standing slowly and stumbling twice but keeping a smile. Lets get you all to the castle and settled in so that you can meet the rest of the family. Unlike Lars, I'm sure you won't need to get that up close and personal with anyone unless you want too; she said with a small chuckle.

obli. wrote:Obli lay on his side, eyes opening to the distant sounds of the comings and goings of people. Had he fallen asleep? He looked down, seeing Aasha, in all her stunning beauty, laying peacefully in his arms. He moved carefully, so as not to disturb her and kissed her cheek, whispering the words "Meh loves ye." He settled back down, enjoying the sensation of holding her close. He breathed through his nose, taking in the intoxicating smells of the women he hoped to hold forever. It really didn't get any better than this. Since finally getting past some of Aasha's barriers, Obli had wanted for nothing, but to be close to her.

Aasha wrote:Obli's idea of taking care of her properly left her sated and tired. She hadn't slept much on their journey, too nervous about her reception here perhaps. That and the struggle, combined with lovemaking, had left her exhausted. She didn't try to fight it, giving in gracefully wrapped in Obli's arms. Barely stirring when he kissed her cheek, incorporating his voice into her dreams. Murmuring muh khree sleepily as she burrowed closer to his warmth.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:58 pm

--Marius_ wrote:Marius was wandering the halls follow the sounds of a ghost, with his sword in hand... Back I said back. Aasha wasn't home that he was sure of it if she was she would have come to see him. Why? because he was her favorite puppet. Walking up to Aasha's door he heard the sounds again. Mommy!! he yelled. There are monshters in Aasha's room; he said as ran to get his mother

Tasite wrote:Tasite and Martha were trying to remove Tasite's boot when they heard Marius screaming for his mama.. What has gotten in that young man now; she said to Martha as they ran for the corridor to see what he was yelling about.

Marius honey what's wrong? Why are you scream loud enough to wake the dead?

Mommy, Mommy ghosts have moved into Aasha's room and are eating someone. Mommy save people NOW!!

Ghosts eating someone? Marius who told you there are ghosts here and why would they be eating someone in Aasha's room? If they knew any better they would run like hell back to where they belong rather that take up in Aasha's room.

Mommy come now Then he grabbed her hand and pulled her to Aasha's room. Lizten Mommy lizten..

Tas and Martha didn’t' hear anything but she was quite sure what he might have heard was Aasha and her friend. Tas didn’t like seeing her son so upset so she decided to show him there are no ghosts in this room or any room for that fact in the Castle. That what he heard was just Aasha and her friend. Reaching for the door Tas pushes and found it stuck. Now that is weird she thought. Pushing again, the door gave way just enough for one more push and it was open. Who in there right mind would block a door? [i] she wondered as she stepped in… Maybe the kids were playing in the room and left out the door to the other suite without getting their mess cleaned up. No it can't be, Aasha would have skinned someone for the mess. Tas wasn’t seeing much of anything and neither was Marius hiding behind her. Noticing the curtains were pulled down around the bed, Tas walked over and moved one. OH MY Tas turned about and grabbed Marius.Coming honey everything is OK here. Tas was more red that pale when Martha walk over to her. Tas was more red that pale when Martha walked over to her. Lady Tasite is everything ok? Yes, Martha everything is good.. It's just Aasha and her friend are naked as they day they were born. Take Marius to play with the other kids. I'm going to burn my eyes out now she said with a giggle

obli. wrote:[i]Obli woke from his slumber to the sound of the door being forced open. Instinctively, Obli grabbed for a knife. At the sight of Lady Tasite poking her head through the curtains, he dropped the knife quickly. No sense in creating another altercation so quickly. "Whet in t'e werld!?" He exclaimed with surprise and a hint of anger. The shock was too much for him. What kind of perverse nobles were these? Something like this would never happen in the House of Rahl.

In an attempt to be modest, Obli grabbed what he though was a spare sheet, which turned out to be a pillow case instead. He cursed underneath his breath and compromised by doing his best to cover the most important areas. He stood before Tas, anger forcing his muscles to flex from the tension. Over a decade of field work had done well for him, it had left him with well defined muscle tone. Definitions that Aasha's fingers tended to trace, an aspect of their relationship he revered. His eyes were a deep ice blue as they pierced through Tasite. His chest rose an fell with each calming, deep breath he was forcing himself to take.
Whet par' o' a lock'd an' jammed door be saying t'ye: 'Oh ple'se, come righ' in? Nay be mindin' us.'?" He shook his head and began trying to herd her out of the room, at least so he and Aasha could get more decent. It would have been easier if he could have just grabbed her by the arm and lead her out, but his hands were busy in his feeble attempt at maintaining what little modesty was left. Whet kind o' 'Ouse be t'is? 'Ttackin' yer guests, walkin' in on t'em when t'ey be lock'd in t'eir room, an' sneakin' peaks int' t'eir private mom'nts!? He continued trying to shuffle her out of the room.

Aasha wrote:Aasha blinked sleepily. Her brain had shut down completely, not even bad dreams had penetrated once she'd fallen asleep in Obli's arms. It was unusual for her to sleep so deeply, and for her to wake so dazed. There had been a time in her life that waking alert had been the only thing that saved her from pain. She was quickly losing that ingrained habit, something she hadn't worried about being on the Tudor grounds. Nobility were supposed to have safe, calm, happy lives right? Then what noise had woken her? It couldn't be sprogs, Obli had locked the door, and jammed a chair under the knob...

Blinking rapidly, Aasha felt Obli shift, then saw him rise. She had a perfect view of his bum for half a second before she heard him speak. Who was he... Fully awake now, Aasha looked around for her dagger, blushing when she realized she had no idea where her clothes were, let alone her weapons. The twinge of protest in her back didn't stop her from wrapping the sheet around her and following the flash of his naked bum to see what was going on. The sight that greeted her stunned Aasha speechless. Obli had a...pillowcase?...wrapped around his waist and was doing his best to lead Tasite from the room. Her eyes widened as her mouth dropped. Maybe this was a nightmare? She had to still be asleep, this just couldn't be happening...the only good part of the entire dream was the glimpses she kept getting of his bottom as he walked towards the door.

Wolfen wrote:(ooc: explaining how we all got from out on the castle grounds to the castle where Tas becomes embarassed)

Helping Tas up into the carriage and then taking her horses reigns. I quietly tease Lars about his run in with the little woman and man. He takes it good naturedly knowing i'm just happy he will be ok. When we reach the castle, I hand Tas's horse off to one of their servants that was hanging around the grounds doing nothing. Looking at Lars, I tell him to get his wound dressed and taken care of and to see to the men, and in that order. Opening the carriage door to assist Tas out and then Petra. Trey quietly, and shyly follows Petra out. Wrapping one arm around Petra and the other around tas to help her inside and hand her off to another servant.

Waving another servant over to see to our bags and to our rooms. Petra, Trey and I follow the servant and leave Lars to attend to his wounds and to the men.

Ladypetra wrote:With Wolfen on one side and I on the other, we gently lift Tasite up and into the carriage, making sure she is sitting near the doorway for an easy exit later. I sit next to Tasite, ready to be a support in case of more jostling the rest of the way to the castle. With Wolfen taking Tasites horse and Tucker with Wolfen, Tas and I have only a chance to make small talk before we arrive back at the castle. Trey copies his father, behaving like a little gentleman.

Once stopped, I immediately get up and open the door where Wolfen is already waiting to help Tas down. Once out of the carriage, I disembark with Trey following. With a quiet look to Wolfen, I wrap my arm around him as he, Tas and I move into the castle, Trey already ahead of us to meet up with Tucker. Once inside, Tasite is immediately helped by a woman,leaving Wolfen, Trey and I on our own.

Tasite wrote:They were half out the room when Aasha's friend started pushing them from the room fussing. "Whet kind o' 'Ouse be t'is? 'Ttackin' yer guests, walkin' in on t'em when t'ey be lock'd in t'eir room, an' sneakin' peaks int' t'eir private mom'nts!?"

First you should have grabbed more than that to cover yourself with, and second I don't appreciate the attitude . Tas was trying her best not to laugh at him but it was hard. The doors around here really don't lock much thanks to my crazy nephew who broke half of them practicing picking locks. My son thought someone was hurt so I came to show him there weren't any ghosts eating people and I; before she could finish Marius was screaming again. Something she was hoping to avoid seeing how he feels about Aasha.

Get your handz off me mother you GHOST, you can't eated her too. I'll save you Mommy he said as he drew his makeshift sword charging for Obli. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ME AASHA? he yelled. SHE IS MINE, YOU HEAR ME? MINE.... AASHAAA I'LL SAFE YOU; he said yelling as he thrust his sword at him. GIVE HER BACK YOU GHOST, GIVE HER BACK OR I'LL.. I'LL. Mommy what do we do to ghosts to hurt them?; he asked her, his voice quiet serious as he keep his sword aimed for Obli

obli. wrote:Obli glared at the woman. Did the audacity of these nobles know no bounds? Maybe she was bleeding from her head? It would explain the red hair and her daft neglect for the simplest of proprieties. As he glared at her, recognition hit him, though he masked it well. He remembered her now, she was the one he had pulled out of the river along with Aasha, back when she was ending her marriage to Donnor. Had she tried to become a fish and breath in more water then he had thought? That would addle the brain of the strongest minds. He shook his head, breaking the stare. "Ifn it bot'ers ye, ye ken look 'way an'time - or leave." He said in a snarky tone. "Firs' meh should nay 'ave t'be worryin' 'bout needin' t'be mod'st in t'e guest room ye let Aash an' meh use, b'cuz ye should nay be bargin' in like one o' t'em street urchins. Second, meh nay be 'ppreciatin' ye defilin' our privacy. T'ird, ye be t'e adult, or a'leas' meh t'ought so. Prolly t'e same noises t'at lead t'ye 'avin' 'im mont's la'er. Ye dun 'ave t'show 'im. 'Ow daft ken ye be?" He'd been so fixated on the woman he'd forgotten about the child, until he began poking him with- what was that? A sword?

Obli bent down to the child's level, pressing his forehead against the blade to show him he wasn't afraid. Then spoke to him gently, in a language he would understand. "You're brave to be protecting you mum, lad. There are no ghosts eating anyone here. What your mother did was rude and improper. She needs someone like you to take care of her and keep her out of trouble. Can you do that for me? If you do, I'll make you a sword, more fitting for a man of your status." He smiled at the boy and patted him on the head.

Obli rose and shot his mother a warning look. Putting on a more pleasant look and tone he spoke to her.
"Meh sorry ye 'ave t'be leavin' so soon. Ple'se be stoppin' by like t'is 'gain." The sarcasm was masterfully intertwined with the fake pleasantry in his voice, none of it subtle. He snaked his foot along the bottom of the door and began to close it, not caring if it bumped into the rude trespassers. He had a job to do today. Find the local blacksmith and borrow his shop. Most of their lock might be destroyed, but he would see about making a new one, for their room at least.

Aasha wrote:Bloody hell. If it was a nightmare, it sure was a bad one. There were even screaming spawn in it. Aasha blinked, then pinched herself hard. No, not still asleep, she was awake and this really was happening. Obli was lecturing Tasite on proper noble behavior, Tasite was lecturing him back, and the boy seemed to be going on and on about her being eaten by a...ghost...wait? Was she really awake? A second pinch confirmed the waking nightmare as Aasha moved from the bed. While she walked, she tucked the sheet more securely into itself. Once she was directly behind Obli, she slid a hand down his back, helping to secure the pillowcase. Daf' man...ya knows tha' ain't big 'nuff ta be coverin' ya prop'r. Nae tha' I ain't enjoyin' the view, bu' I ain't wantin' oth'rs ta be doin' so...

Peering from behind his back, she winced. He didna do nothin' to me I ain't wantin' 'im to do. Ken ya stops yellin'? If'n there is ghosts, ya'd be wakin' 'em yellin' tha' loud ya knows. She was leaning on Obli's back as she spoke to Marius, a glimmer of an idea simmering for when the unexpected company were out of the room. Obli of course had to spoil her plans, throwing her off balance when he went from berating Tasite to bending to speak to the child. Eyes widening as she saw firsthand how easily he dealt with the youth, Aasha backed up a step, her hand dropping from the pillowcase and stared. He had told her she was his first right? No unexpected spawn were going to pop through the door and call him da were they? Aasha couldn't help it, a small shudder shook her slight form.

Tasite wrote:Tas brow raised as she rolled her eyes, She couldn't believe what she was hearing. A man in a sheet no a pillowcase was lecturing her on proper decorum? She wonder if he had children, No he couldn’t have, or he would know common sense goes out the window when you're trying to make your child happy..

Tasite smiled as she watched her son, he was taking his role as protector seriously. Even poked Obli with his sword was cute. Tas didn’t know this man but his feeling for Aasha was evident by the way he protected her not that she need it from them it was just special to see. She took a deep breath as she started to sympathy for him, first he stumbles into a ruckus in the hallway with Aasha pinned under another man, then her son hears ghosts. Not a fitting introduction to the Tudors at all. Tas thought of all the trouble she and Bri got into as children and giggles. Actually, it was the perfect introduction, the Tudors always had something going on. He may as well get used to it if he was going to be courting their Aasha.

Please accept my humble apologies, this will not happen again. But if you made a little effort, you will see we aren't a bad group of people to be related to. Maybe you don't want to give us a chance, seeing you have a way of making me feel wrong for caring for Aasha. She hoped he wasn't taking her words wrong, she wasn't trying to be mean. She was just hurt, and wasn't dealing with it well. She turned to leave, not looking back at them, just stopping to call her son. Come on Marius, lets go play with the other kids. Your uncle wolfen is here, and his son Trey. You'll have fun with him.

When Tas walked out, she thought if Marius gets hurt because Obli makes him a real sword, he will be the one run through with it.

--Marius_ wrote:Marius was waiting for his mother to answer then the Ghost bent down and started talking to him.

"You're brave to be protecting you mum, lad. There are no ghosts eating anyone here. What your mother did was rude and improper. She needs someone like you to take care of her and keep her out of trouble. Can you do that for me? If you do, I'll make you a sword, more fitting for a man of your status." Then the silly ghost patted him on the head.

Marius stuck out his chest and smiled. I will always protect my mommy, I'm all she got since my dad died so no yellin at her, she my mommy K. You ken make me a real sword, wow. My mommy wont let me how one till I'm older. She keep saying, I can get hurt or worse. Dun know what worse is but it makes her sad when she says it.

AASHA you alive he says trying not to yell anymore. What you mean he dun what you wanted him to do? he asked with his head tilted to one side. So all those noises came from you an him hiding in the room? Why? What happen to your clothes? Why did you touch his butt? Why is he in a pillow cover? Those are for pillows, he isn't a pillow. Marius had more questions but her heard his mother.

Come on Marius, lets go play with the other kids. Your uncle Wolfen is here, and his son Trey. You'll have fun with him.

Awww... I want to stay and talk to the nice man with Aasha, mommy. He going to give me a real sword for I can protect you. Can I get a bigger horse now and ride with my new sword into battle like daddy...Mommy, wait up! Turing back to them he smiled...Bye, we can play later k? I got to go with mommy and meet Twey now. He was still talking when he walked out with Tas. Who is Twey? Is he nice? Can we pull the girls hair? Its ok mommy, they like it. Aasha said I can.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:59 pm

obli. wrote:Obli looked at the crazed woman in shock. "Lady, meh nay been 'ere 'alf a day, an' meh 'ave 'ad a sword at meh neck, knife at a man's t'roat, an' ye burstin' in on meh an' Aash in a state ye shoul' ne'er see! Give ye a chance!? 'Ow 'bout ye treat meh prop'r fer once! Ye was nicer when meh be pullin' ye out o' a riv'r. Now nay be t'e time fer discussin' it - out out out!" He tried pushing them out the remaining distance, which was hard without hands.

He looked down at the lad. He adjusted the pillow case so he could hold it modestly with one hand. He pointed to the boy and then to his mother before addressing him again.
"If you want that sword, you have to follow her out of the room. Can't keep her out of trouble unless you are with her. If she gives you too many problems, let me know and I'll help you teach your mum her manners. But, knock on the door first. Don't just walk in like your mum did, that is rude. If you do that, you have my word, Lord Obli Rahl, that you will have the finest sword for hunting ghosts." He tried closing the door on them. If only they would give them a moment to get dressed proper. Couldn't this woman see they were not clothed!? Then it occurred to him, maybe she liked seeing them like this? It was an unnerving revelation. His determination to make a lock for their room was even stronger.

Aasha wrote:It was all just too much. Obli and Tasite arguing, Marius asking her where her clothes were and why she touched Obli's bum...all of it was more than the girl could handle right after waking up. Defending herself was easier than dealing with nobility. They were all daft, including Obli. A damn pillowcase...of all things... She was grasping at straws, something she could understand and be comfortable with rather than his interaction with the child. Not that she could have gotten a word in edgewise with Marius chattering on and on.

The moment Tasite and Marius walked out Aasha regained at least part of her senses. Walking to the door, she closed it the rest of the way and leaned on it, trying to compose herself. I tho'ght ya locked the door...wha' was all tha' 'bout ghosts an' eatin' me? Yer makin' the y'ungin' a sword?

obli. wrote:Obli leaned his back against the door, beside Aasha. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He looked over to Aasha, and seeing her face his heart melted in the glow of her beauty. Tossing the towel to the side he slid down the door until he was sitting on the ground. He chuckled softly. "Aye, meh be lockin' t'e door, but meh nay be knowin' t'at t'e door ken nay be lock'd...or t'at folks be tryin' t'force it open." He shook his head. "Yer fam'ly 'ere be strange." He winked at her. "Meh nay be knowin' whet ghosts 'e be talkin' 'bout. Could o' 'it 'is 'ead. Obli shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. It was certainly looking possible in this house from what he was seeing. "Aye, ifn 'e be doin' whet meh ask, meh be makin' 'im a sword. Nay too sharp o'course. Used t'do it fer kids 'bout t'e town in Ros O'g Cairbre, af'er meh stopp'd smithin' t'bake. Kept t'e forge fer keepin' sissy stock'd wit knives an' lil' t'ings 'round t'house. Kept meh skills goo'. 'E be fine, ain't givin' 'im som't'in' t'hurt 'imself wit." Obli chuckled.

Aasha wrote:Aasha looked towards the door knob, then back to Obli. He was now leaning on the door with her, just not for long. She watched as he threw the pillow case aside and slid to the floor. They's nobles; she said simply, as if that explained everything. To her it did, she'd not met a noble yet that made total sense. There was a reason most didn't like her around, and strangely, Aasha was fine with that. Sos we needs a diff'ren' room...wit' a lock tha' be workin' rights? I ain't had n'body walks in my room here 'fore...had one tells me I ken nae be 'lone wit' a man I ain't marr'ed to, bu' I ain't plannin' on list'nin' to tha' one.

Aasha winked, then tensed as he mentioned the boy, and more children in Ros. I didna hits ''im onna head...I jus' hide from 'im. Yer good a' makin' dagg'rs an' such, I'm sure ya knows how to makes 'im one he'd be likin'... She was studying him closely as she spoke, recalling their conversation about her not being able to have children. Was he really alright with that now that they were a couple? Aasha sighed, then began to walk slowly towards the bed, averting her eyes to hide her thoughts as she moved.

obli. wrote:"Nobels!? T'at nay be like nobles, hell, yer wit a noble. T'ey be...a bit off." Obli grinned, then he shrugged. We ken change rooms ifn ye wants, or meh ken make a lock fer t'e room. It nay be an't'in' fancy, but it be werkin'. Ye did say t'at t'is be yer room, dun make sense t'be run out o' it. He looked up in time to see her walk away from him.

She was avoiding him. Obli frowned. Rising to his feet he walked up behind her, putting his arms around her waist, pressing his chest against her back.
"Whet be 'rong love? Ye be actin'...dif'ren'. He rested the side of his head against hers. He rocked them back and forth a bit. "Meh s'rry 'bout t'em comin' in, meh re'ly t'ought t'e door be lock'd...e'en jammed it. Daft folk be bargin' righ' in, lookin' fer...ghosts." Ghosts? Who were these people? Obli took note to only drink the liquor they had brought with them. Something was making these folk very strange.

Aasha wrote:Aye, this be the room I moved to aft'r my things dis'pe'red from the oth'r one. Likes tha' i' ain't all fancy likes the res'. She'd not looked up, the twinges in her back forgotten as she struggled with her insecurities. She was becoming annoyed with herself, if she had no faith in herself, how could he? How could anyone.

Her voice was barely above a whisper as he put his arms around her; I ain't wit' a noble. I'm wit' ya Obli. I dun thinks o' ya as mor'n jus' you... Closing her eyes for just a moment, she leaned back against him, her hands moving to lay over his at her waist. Taking a breath, Aasha tilted her head up and back to meet his eyes. Ain't 'bout the lock... I ken nae do tha'. I dun likes bein' round lil' ones much, dun know how to act o' wha' to say o' do. Rath'r jus' hide from 'em. I jus... Shaking her head in frustration, she blurted; I ain't seen ya wit' a y'ungin' 'fore I guess. Yer good wit' 'em...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:14 pm

obli. wrote:Obli chuckled heartily. "Aye, meh be goo' wit' lil' rascals." He shrugged and smiled. "When ye be trav'lin' like meh used t', it be goo' t'make frien's wit t'e lil' runts. Ye ne'er know whet t'ey ken do fer ye. Give t'em a lil' money an' t'ey be doin' jes' 'bout an't'in' ye ask t'em." He paused thoughtfully for a moment and spoke again. "Ye know...meh ne'er would o' found yer 'ouse t'invite ye t'dinner by t'e beach, ifn 'twas nay fer a lil' rascal. He grinned, remembering the evening all too well.

Aasha wrote:Aye, I gives 'em money ta do things fer me, bu' I ain't fig'rin' they's thinkin' I'm makin' fr'ends wit' 'em. A couple lads be helpin' me from time ta time...they ain't lil' ones though, they be old'r than the spawn wha' was 'ere. Hearing that the boy who did odd jobs for her had been the one who informed Obli where she lived was a bit of a shock, she'd not expected him to speak out of turn. Then again, he was convinced she would kill any who got close, so he might not have seen the harm in it. A small smile lighted her face, causing the tension to leave completely...or maybe it was just being so close to him that allowed her to relax. W'uld be funny ta watch the y'ungin' pokes 'is mum wit' a real sword, stead o' tha' wood thin' he carr'es.

obli. wrote:Obli grinned. Okay, so maybe the one that had shown him to Aasha's house wasn't all that young. "Aye, well, t'e real lil' ones are mos' useful, ifn ye ask meh...an' ye dun 'ave t'be payin' t'em much." He chuckled and his thoughts turned the little boy poking his mother with a real sword, though very, very dull. "Ifn he be keepin' 'is mum un'er control, t'en ye be seein' t'at fer sur'." Light laughter filled the air.

Aasha wrote:She'd not yet turned, her back still pressed against his chest. Aasha slid a hand around, lightly smacking his bare bum before putting slight pressure against his arms for him to release her. The real lil' ones is the ones wha' wants to gets inna way, dartin' unn'r feet an' pullin' hairs an' tryin' to dress me likes a damn doll. I ain't gots no pat'nce fer tha'. I'll leave 'em ta ya an' talk to the old'r ones wha' knows when to be quiets.

Grinning at the thought of Marius keeping anyone, let alone his mum in line, Aasha turned her head and brushed her lips across his skin. I ken nae waits to see tha' one. Till then, thinks we mights wanna puts som'thin' on. I ain't wantin' no more folk bargin' in an' seein' eith'r o' us likes this. Only one wha' sh'uld see me wit'ou' cloth's is ya. She left unspoken how no one else should see him undressed, afraid if she said what she was thinking, he might take offense. Her jealousy was something she was trying to control, she wouldn't let it end the best relationship she'd ever had like it did with her and Donnor. An' I'm still needin' ta find Arthur...

obli. wrote:Obli nodded and began dressing in silence. Selecting a nicer pair of trousers, inky black with silver trim, he slipped them on and began perusing through the clothes he had brought with him. Thumbing through his shirts, he eyes laid upon one shirt in particular. It was one of his favorites and he rarely wore it. He picked up the shirt, it had been dyed the palest of blues with delicate white embroidery. He slipped it over his shoulders and began buttoning it, one pearl button at a time. He weaved a black leather belt through the loops of the trousers and fastened it at the silver buckle. He turned to Aasha, extending his arms out from his sides. "'Ow does meh look? Fit fer meetin' t'e 'ead o' t'he 'ouse?" He grinned.

Ladypetra wrote:Things had gotten quiet in the castle as people went their seperate ways to tend to what was needed. With Wolfen in the lead, we arrive at our suites. The bedroom alone is the size of our house, it seems to me at least, realizing a game of hide and seek could easily be played in here. Looking into the closet and drawers, our clothing and items have already been brought up and placed carefully away. Thomas and Emma certainly were efficient, leaving me feeling lost and without anything to do.

Excuse me miss, but I've ran a bath for you and it is ready Emma tells me as she enters the bedroom before heading to the closet I'll pull out a few clothing for you to decide which to change into. You'll find them on the bed when you are done. Puffing my cheeks up and holding it for a moment before releasing the air inside my mouth, I turn to Emma Thank you Emma. I appreciate what you are doing. I'll just take that bath now. Heading to the bath, I wonder if I'll ever be able to do things on my own again.

The tub filled with water and bubbles feels good against my skin and I take my time in it before looking at my fingers and noticing how wrinkled my skin has becoming. Leaving the water, I dry myself off before heading back into the bedroom where three dresses are laid out for me. Picking out one with a small splash of pink in it, I slip it on, tying it closed on the side. Taking a look in the mirror, smoothing it out with my hands, the dress is simple but nice, which is the way I like it.

Wolfen, are you ready to head back down to see everyone I yell to him, thinking he must be with Trey, settling him in.

Aasha wrote:Aasha had suggested getting dressed, even knew she should get dressed, but did she? The girl leaned back against the door again as Obli sorted through clothes to make himself presentable. She told herself she should do the same...something, perhaps just the sheer enjoyment of watching him...stopped her. It wasn't until he was fully clothed and extended his arms out that she straightened from her lounging position. Pursing her lips as if in serious contemplation, Aasha circled him, taking in the effect from the front and rear. Finally, she murmured; Ya looks all fancy noble likes. Is tha' wha' yer goin' fer? Ya knows I ain't got nothin' wha' has any o' tha' fancy stitchin' on't. Y'll do jus' fine.

She winked and smiled, then patted his bum as she passed him to dig in her own pack. Glancing back to study him again, Aasha shook her head, then pulled out the Rahl leathers that had been given for her birthday. Dropping the sheet, she quickly wiggled into them, wondering how he'd gotten her measurements so precise. The outfit fit perfectly, molding her almost as closely as a second skin. Aasha grabbed an extra bit of leather and pulled her hair back carelessly before adding her daggers to her ensemble. Once complete, a wicked grin crossed her face as she opened her arms wide. Ain't as fancy as ya is...bu' good 'nuff ya thinks?

Wolfen wrote:
Wolfen, are you ready to head back down to see everyone?
Hearing her as I finish tucking in Trey and have Thomas watch over him. I'm sure he and Emma want to freshen up aswell. Nodding to Thomas and leaving the room to et trey rest as I walk into the bath to see Pet. Yes hon, i'm ready. Besides, I think I got off on the wrong foot with some family I haven't met before. Better to try to make amends of it. Just let me wash some of the road off.

Pouring some water into a wash basin. Scooping it up and washing my face and hands off. Stripping off my shirt and washing off my neck and chest before going and getting a fresh shirt. Ok hon, ready when you are.

Ladypetra wrote:The wall is cool as I lean against it, watching Wolfen take off his shirt to wash up quickly. That mas certainly does know how to keep himself in excellent shape, the strong back, the rippling muscles on his arms, the sturdy shoulders, the lean abdomen. Just watching him makes me grin and think things, but now is not the time for that.

Shaking the thought out of my head for now, I stand away from the wall and follow Wolfen back into the bedroom. This meeting for you should be interesting I grin at Wolfen as we make our way out of the suite and down the stairs, keeping close to Wolfen to make sure I don't get lost.

obli. wrote:Obli chuckled. "Well, ifn meh s'posed t'be meetin' Nobles, meh be t'inkin' 'tis bes' fer meh t'dress prop'r." He grinned at her, his eyes screaming a lifetime of love for her. "Plus, 'tis 'bout time t'ey be knowin' who th'e be 'avin' as comp'ny. So t'ere be nay mor'...confusion wit t'e guards." He grinned, fully aware Aasha would read the debauchery behind it.

Obli watched with eagerness as the sheet feel, exposing every luscious toned inch of beauty that was Aasha. His eyes took all of her in as he watched her select and put on the clothes his brother, LordRahl, had made for her birthday. He realized he had just found the one piece of clothing he didn't seem to mind covering her remarkable form. When she sought his approval, all he did was smile with eagerness. "Meh jes' be wantin' t'be peelin' ye out o' it." He winked and walked up behind her putting his hands very low around her waist.
"Ye be lookin' delic'us." He whispered thickly dressed in his desire for her. He kissed her neck, right behind the ear and worked his way down along the line of her neck and continuing down her shoulder. When he stopped, Obli bit into her shoulder, flicking his tongue along the skin he held in his mouth. "Meh migh' jes' 'ave t'skip dinner t'nigh' and 'ave jes' ye fer dessert." He pulled her close and kissed the side of her cheek.

Aasha wrote:Well then, yer gonna do mor'n fine. Ya looks rights prop'r ta me. An' if'n anymore guards be gettin' conf'sed, they willna be guards nom're.She still hadn't gotten over the embroidery, but at least it wasn't as bad as some outfits she'd seen nobles wear. She would never forget that horrible ruffled velvety thing one of the men had worn to Harlan and Kerri's wedding. Why that outfit had given her nightmares, even after she'd accidentally spilled ale on it and oops, also torn some of the lace from the sleeve. Of course, if Obli ever tried to wear something that prissy, Aasha'd ruin it on purpose before being seen publicly with him. The thought made her grin wider as she met his eyes.

I'm glad ya likes it...
Color slowly crept into her face. Was the outfit really having that much effect on him? She glanced down at herself, truly not understanding the appeal. Then again, Aasha didn't consider herself attractive at all, even if Obli made her feel beautiful. She leaned back as he wrapped his arms around her waist, simply enjoying being in his arms. Ain't bad ya wantin' to peel me ou' o' it...I'm thinkin' ya may need ta seein' how it fits. An' it gives ya...us...som'thin' to be lookin' forward to lat'r.

What was simple enjoyment turned, a flash of heat causing her knees to feel wobbly when his lips moved down her neck to her shoulder. The bite just intensified the effect. Aasha grabbed his forearms, trying to retain her balance while her knees betrayed her, a small gasp tumbling from her lips. Obli...ummm...if'n we're gonna be leavin' this room, ya ken nae be doin' tha'... Blinking and steadying herself, she tilted her head back and smiled, her eyes deep pools of green, hiding nothing of her desire in their depths. Sides... she whispered; ...we're needin' ta gets tha' lock fix'd 'fore we ken have d'ssert..

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur had just finished checking on Lynna and William, making sure they were settled properly when Oswald found him. The pinched expression on the man's face told him something had happened that Arthur would not like. Sure enough, when Oswald got the young lord caught up on the latest happenings in the house, including Aasha's presence with a male friend, Wolfen's arrival, the volley of arrows that had proceeded it, the run in between Aasha and one of Wolfen's men on the staircase, and Marius muttering about ghosts, Arthur could feel a headach forming. Why couldn't he come home to peace?

Arthur sighed and thanked Oswald, then went to find his family and make his presence known.

Wolfen wrote:After walking a bit with pet, I realise I left my sword behind and tell her I'll be right back and head back up to the room. Running back into our room to get my sword and finding the gifts from Arthur. Coming back out and looking to see if I can spot him and not seeing him, I go back to Pet and suggest we take a stroll around the grounds. My love, we just missed Arthur it seems. He left us a gift in our room. A beautiful silver set of cups. We must find him and thank him.

Ladypetra wrote:With Wolfen by my side, we begin our decent to the main part of the castle only to be stopped by Wolfen, him heading back upstairs to retrieve his sword. Why he feels he needs his sword still is beyond my reckoning, but on the stairs I wait until his return and word of some one named Arthur leaving us a present in our suite. Of course we can walk along the grounds to find him. I certainly don't mind. And with my arm through his and the two of us once more heading downstairs, I look up at Wolfen Now, tell me, who is this Arthur?

Aasha wrote:Thinking of the broken lock helped steady the girl. A hint of desire still showing in her eyes, Aasha forced herself to step out of Obli's embrace. Maybe this time we ken act'lly find Arthur. This time wit'ou' runnin' into no tro'bles ev'n...an' I ken shows ya where I hides from all the spawn runnin' roun' this place. Tha' an the nosy serv'nts, though mos' o'em stays 'way from me fer some re'son. The thought made her giggle, she found it amusing that so many of the maids and even male servants were intimidated by her, especially when she hadn't really done much to them. Just growled at a couple who had gotten in her way. The only one she really avoided was Ingrid, and that was more because the woman kept trying to force her into dresses and such, and wasn't above using spawn to torture her.

She was still smiling back at Obli as she opened the door and stepped into the hallway, confident that he would join her.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down