Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Office of the Kingdom of the Kalmar Union

Go down

[RP] Office of the Kingdom of the Kalmar Union Empty [RP] Office of the Kingdom of the Kalmar Union

Post  arthur_loxley Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur arrives at the office of Kalmar Union with papers in hand. It was his first assignment in the Royal Embassy and he was determined improve and further relations with all of the Kalmar Union. He wasn't sure where the Chancellor or chief ambassador were, but he didn't want them to think he was rude. He left a polite letter upon their desks informing them of his appointment.

Mcempires, Chancellor of the Kalmar Union Embassy and
Phobia3, Chief Ambassador to England from the Kalmar Union:

It is my great pleasure to have been appointed the Royal Ambassador for the country of England for the Kalmar Union. It is our desire to establish a relationship bound in friendship and trust with your esteemed peoples as well as to form a mutually beneficial means of effective communication, one where both of our countries would feel comfortable discussing any issues that concern either of us.

To this end, I have made arrangements to travel to Denmark, so that I can meet with you both in person as a gesture of good will, and in an effort to show the high regard in which we hold you. I will be transporting much needed and requested goods to help stimulate your markets, with the added benefit of allowing your citizens to become stronger and more active in your communities by being more productive.

Many blessings,

[RP] Office of the Kingdom of the Kalmar Union Arthur_redseal

Arthur Loxley Tudor
Royal Ambassador to the Kalmar Union
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down