Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Inner Office] Kalmar Union

Go down

[Inner Office] Kalmar Union Empty [Inner Office] Kalmar Union

Post  arthur_loxley Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 am

Irishwoodfaerie wrote: Welcome Almogrief. Here is your letter of introduction,

Chancellor
Kingdom of the Kalmar Union

Your Excellency,

Let me introduce Lord Almogrief Robertus-Britannicus,Royal Ambassador to your country from the Kingdom of England.
I look forward to meeting your Ambassador to our country and to a long and healthy relationship with the Kingdom of the Kalmar Union.

Warmest Regards,
Lady Irish Leone Soldati-Dragons
Chancellor
Royal Embassy of England

[Inner Office] Kalmar Union Seal-engamb-ylw
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[Inner Office] Kalmar Union Empty Re: [Inner Office] Kalmar Union

Post  arthur_loxley Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 am

Almogrief wrote:Thank you.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Almogrief wrote:Currently letting the Kingdom of Sweden and the Duchy of Finland settle some internal disputes with each other.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Baldar wrote:Anything of interest to England???

Get involved with helping if you can, to solve dispute,

Good PRing for England.

Keep us updated

Thank you

Baldar
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Almogrief wrote:Nah... They share an embassy for the entire union. The chancellor(finnish) posted the embassy's CoA without having it approved by the swedes too, then the swedes saw it and started yelling at him... Ect ect, anyway, he put it up for a vote now.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Baldar wrote:
Molly_rose wrote:Greetings M'lord Baldar,

I am Molly Rose Llewellynn Ambassador for the Kingdom of Sweden, I understand you know my brother Louis Folger Llewellynn of Beeston.
I write you this day to seek to open relations between our two Countries, I trust that we may speak more on this matter as time progresses.

Your Servant M'lord,

Molly R Llewellynn
Ambassador to Sweden.
[Inner Office] Kalmar Union Swembor
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Almogrief wrote:The Swedes and Finns are quite on the edge with each other at the moment. so I will for the time being address them individually.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Baldar wrote:Then for the moment ,

we better give them seperate offices,

Lady Irish can you see to this, please

Thank you
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:57 am

Almogrief wrote:Posted in the Kalmar Union Embassy:

[rp]My Lords and Ladies of the Kalmar Union,

I have been following the current issue(also in the Nordic project), and I am of course in no position to take sides, but I do want to express the deepest wish of England for our Nordic friends to settle this issue swiftly and once again enjoy stable diplomacy and representation.

Also, I am glad to hear that your Union will soon be expanded further.

Best regards,
Sir Almogrief Robertus-Britannicus
Royal Ambassador
[Inner Office] Kalmar Union Seal-engamb-ylw[Inner Office] Kalmar Union Almogrief-gold[/rp]
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Irishwoodfaerie wrote: Baldar the ambassador and Chancellor from the Kalmar Union left this in his office for us. If you wouldn't mind giving it to the Regent for consideration, I would appreciate it.
Do we have a replacement for Almo for the Kalmar Union?

[rp]
NON-AGRESSION-PACT BETWEEN [PARTY 1] AND [PARTY 2]

preamble

1. By this treaty it is established that neither of the concerned parties will carry out any agressive actions towards the other. Aggressive actions include, but is not limited to:
o An armed attack against the other party
o An act with the aim of harming the other party
o Closing the embassy for the other party

2. By this treaty it is established that if conflicts between the parties should arise, then said conflicts should settled though diplomacy.

3. By this treaty it is established that any cancellation or modification of this treaty necessarily requires the agreement of both parties.

Signed in [month] [IG-year]

signed by Ludvig van Blauberg a.k.a mcempires
on the behalf of the finnish council and the kalmar union

[Inner Office] Kalmar Union 2i9qizc

[Party 2]

[Names of the persons who sign and seal] [/rp[/img]
[/quote]
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:After taking the oath, Arthur made his way to his office to place a copy of his letter that he sent to the Chancellor and Chief ambassador of the Kalmar Union.

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur arrives at the office of Kalmar Union with papers in hand. It was his first assignment in the Royal Embassy and he was determined improve and further relations with all of the Kalmar Union. He wasn't sure where the Chancellor or chief ambassador were, but he didn't want them to think he was rude. He left a polite letter upon their desks informing them of his appointment.

Mcempires, Chancellor of the Kalmar Union Embassy and
Phobia3, Chief Ambassador to England from the Kalmar Union:

It is my great pleasure to have been appointed the Royal Ambassador for the country of England for the Kalmar Union. It is our desire to establish a relationship bound in friendship and trust with your esteemed peoples as well as to form a mutually beneficial means of effective communication, one where both of our countries would feel comfortable discussing any issues that concern either of us.

To this end, I have made arrangements to travel to Denmark, so that I can meet with you both in person as a gesture of good will, and in an effort to show the high regard in which we hold you. I will be transporting much needed and requested goods to help stimulate your markets, with the added benefit of allowing your citizens to become stronger and more active in your communities by being more productive.

Many blessings,

[Inner Office] Kalmar Union Arthur_redseal

Arthur Loxley Tudor
Royal Ambassador to the Kalmar Union

He sent word by courier pigeon and asked for directions to his office in the Kalmar Union Embassy.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle_ wrote:Gabby swings by and without a word drops off a little welcoming gift. The card says,
[rp]Congratulations! Welcome to the Royal Embassy.
G.[/rp]
[Inner Office] Kalmar Union Giftbasketclip
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur looked at the gift and accompanying note. Oh, that is nice of her. He shuffled papers on his desk to find a letter from the Chancellor of the Kalmar Union.

Mcempires wrote:
Arthur_loxley wrote:
Mcempires, Chancellor of the Kalmar Union Embassy and
Phobia3, Chief Ambassador to England from the Kalmar Union:

It is my great pleasure to have been appointed the Royal Ambassador for the country of England for the Kalmar Union. It is our desire to establish a relationship bound in friendship and trust with your esteemed peoples as well as to form a mutually beneficial means of effective communication, one where both of our countries would feel comfortable discussing any issues that concern either of us.

To this end, I have made arrangements to travel to Denmark, so that I can meet with you both in person as a gesture of good will, and in an effort to show the high regard in which we hold you. I will be transporting much needed and requested goods to help stimulate your markets, with the added benefit of allowing your citizens to become stronger and more active in your communities by being more productive.

Many blessings,

[Inner Office] Kalmar Union Arthur_redseal

Arthur Loxley Tudor
Royal Ambassador to the Kalmar Union

OOC: Please, if you can give me directions to your embassy as well as preference for language I will try to translate as best as possible.

i am glad to hear that you have been appointed to ambassador to the kalmar union. but the circumstances are currently wery weird phobia isnt doing anything in the embassy and he got the mod rights. thou i am trying to get a change to it from here in arundel,sussex where i am going to stay till next autumn.

when i get the embassy sorted out i will be more than happy to welcome you to our embassy.

sincerly

-mcempires

That is unfortunate,
Arthur said to himself. I was looking forward to meeting Phobia. I hope he is well.. His thoughts drifted off to wonder about the Kalmar Union and his trip to Denmark.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down