Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Arthur and Lynna's Flat

Post  arthur_loxley Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Sitting at the table, Arthur was organizing his documentation before heading to bed. He was making sure that everything was in order so that when he was stopped at the various checkpoints, he wouldn't have to shuffle looking for papers. He was always one to be over-prepared.

He felt her hands on his shoulders, and turned towards her voice. Her lips brushed across his cheek, and his hand came up to hold her hand on his shoulder.
I'm coming soon. I'm almost finished, he answered her when she said not to stay up too late.

Shortly after, he went to bed. It was the last night he would be with her for a while.. at least until he would come back home from the North. Getting into bed, he pulled her close to his side. He wanted to feel her against him, bask in her scent. Kissing her tenderly, they drifted off to sleep together.

--- The next morning ---

Due to the long nature of his planned trip north, Arthur had to get an early start. He had gotten most of his things together the night before and was only missing a few things. He gathered the rest of the things into his satchel, looking back towards the bed where Lynna was sleeping. Walking over to the bed, he kissed her gently on the forehead. He didn't want to wake her so early in the morning but he couldn't resist touching her. His hand caressed her cheek softly, and he watched her stir slightly. Sighing to himself, he walked to his side of the bed, and on his pillow left her a note.

[rp]My Love,

I know there isn’t much I can do for the moment and tomorrow we will have many miles of distance between us, yet you, and our family, still never ever leave my thoughts.

I hold you close inside my heart. Like my heart, you are a part of me. One of the requirements I need to be alive. Although this distance apart is temporary, it will be very difficult to wake every morning and not be able to look into your eyes; to be able to wipe the hair away from your face, away from your neck, so I can give you your morning kisses; so I can squeeze you tight in my arms and hold you and you can feel the love in my arms. Place your head on my chest and you will hear my heart as it beats to you. I love you.

While I am gone, I will be remembering all the times we have had together. The first time we met, the first time we kissed, the first “I love you”, our fishing expeditions in Holywell, the birthday party with William at the Estate, and our evenings at the park.

I will be thinking of all this… and of you and William, every minute of every day until I return from the North.

Your devoted husband,

~ A. L.[/rp]
He brought two fingers to his lips, placing a kiss on them.. and then bringing it to the letter as to seal the letter with his affection. He looked at her once more, then headed to the room to bid farewell to his son. The boy was sleeping peacefully in his crib, and he didn't have the heart to wake him.

He turned around and headed out the door.. away for a short while from those he loved most. He knew it was only temporary, but his heart still ached. He was never too far from them, and this would certainly test him in ways he never wanted.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2