Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage)

Go down

[RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage) Empty [RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage)

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:13 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:[RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage) Apartment-achille-01

Arthur had arrived in Stafford a few days ago with Lynna. He was in town on some business, particularly security. His fellow Guardsmen were also in the area, and he had invited them to stay in his flat while they visited town. His flat was relatively empty and ill-decorated as he never had time to visit. He had gotten enough beds for the Guards to stay in case they preferred a more hospitable and sanitary environment than the city hostel. Who knows the last time that hostel was thoroughly cleansed.

Lynna had a neighboring flat, that much Arthur knew. He was curious to know where Lynna was. His term as councilor was coming to an end, and they had to plan a trip leaving in February.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage) Empty Re: [RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage)

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:13 pm

Lynna wrote:After leaving Arthur at the stables with the horses, while he organised the stable lad with their care when they arrived in Stafford a few days ago. Lynna had been busy with work, taking the first couple of days to make sure everything was organised. Her apartment was just near Arthurs, she knew where his was as she had stayed there before, but she thought she had better run over there so he didn't worry too much about her.

She gathered up some food items from her larder and a few things she picked up from the market in a basket and headed over. It was certainly handy being able to leave things here at their apartments.

She didn't want to barge in on Arthur so decided not to use her key, they had spent a long night on the walls of the town at opposite ends and she didn't want to disturb him if he was still sleeping. She knocked, not too loudly, on the door and waited.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage) Empty Re: [RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage)

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur heard the knock on the door and made his way to see who was there. Upon opening the door, he saw it was Lynna. He smiled and opened the door fully, Come in! You have a key... use it! He laughed pointing towards the ring of keys she was holding and was obviously hesitant to use. I was just preparing something to eat. Would you like a portion of the chicken broth, it smells most delicious!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna blushed as she heard Arthur's comment, I didn't want to just walk in when you offered the other Guards to stay she smiled as she peeked over his shoulder. Looks like no one took you up on your offer. She kissed his lips softly as she passed and headed for the bench with her basket.

It does smell delicious though as she flashed him another smile, and I picked up a bread round from the market so we have fresh bread as well. Looks like I am just in time. She started to take a few other items from her basket and lay them on the bench. I bought you over some of the preserves and salted meat I had plus some fresh fruit and veggies from the market. I was expecting to find at least a few of the others staying with you. She reached for a plate and placing the bread on it took it to the table.

Can I do anything to help you finish up there?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Wildbill69 wrote:Walking back to the hostel, taking a big drink out of my bota bag. It makes me stop to catch my breath that it seems to remove every time. Thinking to myself, back to that dam hostel, maybe I’ll just walk around awhile. Heading down the road thinking that them wolves should do their thing so we can go back to normal life. Looking up I spy the flat that Arthur stays at. Well I say out loud maybe I should go see if he is home. Laugh, now I know I’ll stop in, I am stand out in the street walking to myself. Heading towards the flat I see a door open. Stepping into the doorway I see I’m in the right place there’s Arthur and Lynna. Calling out from the doorway Hello, if you two are busy pausing for a second, then the smell hits my nose of home cooking, A loud grumble comes from my stomach. If you guys would like some company I just got off guard duty and going a little stir crazy. Really not wanting to say this next part but If you two would like some time to yourselves, I’ll head down to the prancing knot. thinking boy that food looks good.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Wed May 27, 2009 12:15 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur wraps his arm around Lynna. No come in Bill. We have plenty of food. We were just about to sit down and enjoy a meal. Join us. We have some meat, fruit and veggies and chicken broth. Oh! And some lovely fresh bread that Lynna has brought.

He motions both of them to sit at the table while he sets the table.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Wildbill69 wrote:Hearing Arthur’s welcome words, I wipe my feet and enter the flats. The smell of the food makes my mouth water. Thank you Arthur. Nodding to Lynna, as I walk past them and grab a piece of bread off the table and take a bit. Smiling at the both of them with a mouthful of bread, Very good I say. Grabbing my bota and taking a big pull to wash the bread down. You know this guard duty is driving me crazy. Hopefully this will get started, if they want a fight I wish they would or we are all just wasting our time. Looking around the place saying to Arthur nice place you got here.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lizabet wrote:Liza juggles the packages and the wrapped box under her arm as she trudges up the stairs. She tries to pull a scrap of paper with Arthur's apartment number on it. She squints at it and looks down the hall. Seeing his door she smiles and shifts the box once again.

As Liza approaches, she sees the door partially open and hears voices. Not wanting to intrude, she stops just short of the door and debates. She knew she would not have time to drop them off the next day. As she was running late though, she decides to just leave them at the door, knowing he would find them. She carefully places the gaily wrapped packages down and slips the card under the twine on the box. Inside the handmade card, she had written:

[rp]Dear Will,

This brings my birthday wishes for you, as well as holiday greetings. I hope you have a wonderful day, as you more than deserve it. I hope you like your gifts. I thought you might be a bit lonesome for Deke while you're out of town, and this would remind you of him. The journal I thought would be nice for you to record your notes and thoughts during your upcoming trip. And perhaps write a letter or two to friends left behind? (hint, hint) Enjoy the cake, it's a special recipe rum cake.

With best wishes and much affection,
~Liz[/rp]

She smooths the ribbon on the package and stands, quietly making her way back down the hall, hoping he would like them.
[RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage) Handmade_Paper_Santa_Christmas_Card[RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage) BUNDT_CAKE_-_Barbados_Festival_2_rs
[RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage) Dogstatue[RP] Arthur's Flat (Before Marriage) Journal
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna places her hand on Arthurs as he wraps his arm around her, Well Hello Bill by all means dig in, I was expecting Arthur to have a few of the Guards crashing here when I arrived today so there is plenty of food.

It has been tiring, night after night for us all, at least we can start taking a few days off here and there. She gives Arthurs hand a squeeze as her eyes catch his. She has a few things on her mind today and wondered if she would be able to sneak off to run a few errands. Smiling she was hoping she wasn't too obvious with her intentions.

Looks like we might be here for the holidays Bill so we might as well make the most of it she said as she took a seat at the table.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Wildbill69 wrote:Thinking to myself and not being shy I pull out a chair from the table and sit down. Looking and winking at lynna[/i]Looks good You don't mind[i]I spoon up same broth and start to chow downArthur if you got some time i have a full bota and We can agree to disagree about the council and the militaryturning back to finish my broth.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down