Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Wedding Reception of Lynna and Arthur

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

[RP] Wedding Reception of Lynna and Arthur - Page 11 Empty Re: [RP] Wedding Reception of Lynna and Arthur

Post  Lynna Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Lynna wrote:As she listened to Josehf talk of his travels up north she said, We have both been up to Cumberland, together and seperately a couple of times, but never had the time to linger more than overnight in any one place, this will be a good opportunity to actually see and meet people she laughed. As he gave them a warning of the roads north as well she commented, We will definitely be keeping an ear out for any trouble brewing we don't want to be caught up in anything while we enjoy our honeymoon, turning to Arthur, Do we Love she smiled.

The gift is beautiful Josehf, as he said it was his own work Lynna smiled with admiration, I never knew you had such talent. She laughed when he said about the soldiers thinking he was carving out his own woman, I am glad we could inspire such emotion as the piece shows she said with a wink. We will have to get together again next time we are either in Lichfield or Coventry she said smiling as Josehf was often in their home town as well.

Her attention went back to Dew as he called for some more gifts for Arthur, she was impressed by the workmanship and detail listening on as Dew explained about each gift. They are amazing she said as she looked at Dew and then her husband as she held onto his arm.

As Dew also presented them with a locket bearing his family Crest she smiled at him as she took it from his hand. We'll carry it with us wherever we go Dew, thank you so much, Lynna was truly overwhelmed their friends generosity. Arthur's gifts will be a stunning addition to his personal armoury she thought, hoping the need for their use would be limited.

She looked at the two men, I am so glad both of you were able to make it, giving them both another hug and kiss on the cheekI hope you have enjoyed the celebrations of the day.

Lynna
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Wedding Reception of Lynna and Arthur - Page 11 Empty Re: [RP] Wedding Reception of Lynna and Arthur

Post  Lynna Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Dewaugh shook his hand, and then hugged his wife. He wrapped an arm around her as Dewaugh was not yet finished presenting gifts. Arthur's eyes opened in shock as the gifts were presented:

Dewaugh wrote:Both , come from the best Armorer's , France has got to offer , the Dupau brothers .
Claude does all weapons , including some of the best hand wrought Swords , I've ever handled . This sword has our Family Crest on it's hilt and on the pommel is the Crest of the Noble Families of Cognac , my home Town , in France .
Pascal , does all the armour and shields.
This shield is fully hand made , with the three fleur-de-lis , at the top representing my Family Crest , the Inverted one at the bottom is for sacrifice , to honour those , who gave their lives in the pursuit of Justice and Honour .

The Dupau brothers, Arthur acknowledged the craftsmanship on the shield and sword. He ran his hand over the detailed hilt of the sword. It was heavy, but not too heavy. The weight of the sword felt just right. They do make a fine sword, he said. He placed the sword vertically in Oswald's hands as he was given the shield. It was heavier than he was used to. Your family crest is very simplistic and grand in nature. The Tudors have similar weapons in our armory.

Arthur had thought these were the gifts, but then Dewaugh presented him with another weapon.

Dewaugh wrote:A hand made English Long Bow, made with Yew and Oak

I need to practice my archery skill, and this will definitely help me train. He smiled, tapping Dewaugh on the shoulder.

Dewaugh wrote:Again made by Pascal Dupau , this is some of the French Armour , ever made . This piece is more for decoration than wearing but it is in your size , if the need ever arised .

The next gift was presented to Arthur, and he was amazed. He had been handing all the gifts to Oswald after carefully examining each and every one. Wow.. I have the perfect place to place that. I have been seeking a full suit of armor. And you are right, Dew. If worse comes to worse, it could always be used in battle.

Dewaugh wrote:A blue glass locket , encased in Silver .
If you open it , you shall see my Family Crest . This is show my closeness and love of you both , no matter where you are , you can look at that and know that you both are in my thoughts always .
Liza has one as well but she left before I could explain it's significance .

We, he looked at Lynna then back to Dewaugh, both thank you for everything. We appreciate the time you placed into finding these perfect gifts. We will be thinking of you and Coventry while we are away, and you know if you ever need anything.. you only need to ask.

Josehf chimed in again speaking about enjoying their honeymoon and his adventures and experiences up north in Cumberland. We have been there a few times, Arthur said. Never long enough to make any friends though..

The gift is wonderful. It is very delicate and fragile, but it has a weight to it. It must be from the raw material you used. Is it stone? iron?
Arthur wasn't a blacksmith so he had no idea what was used to sculpt. Thank you for the blessings. We will visit you upon our return to Stafford to share our travel experiences with you. He smiled, wrapping an arm around Lynna. If you will both excuse us.. his eyes turned to Lynna, we are going to retire for the night. It has been a very busy and long day and we have barely spent any time alone.

Lynna
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynna Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Lynna wrote:Lynna placed her hand on top of Arthurs as he went to excuse them, her eyes locked with his as she admired his features. It has been a long day Love she said smiling, One I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Lynna
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynna Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur and Lynna made their way to one of the arched doorways to the west wing. Good evening everyone! Thank you for coming! He waved to room, relieved to be leaving. It had been a long day for them both. He wanted to have some time to themselves, away from everybody. They had much to discuss and catch up on and now they would not be disturbed for the rest of the night.

--------

He stopped Oswald on his way out in the hallway. Bring us a bottle of champagne and glasses from the Dewaugh estate and some fresh fruit. He was quiet and deliberate in his speech so that Lynna would not overhear. And make it quick.. we don't want to be disturbed.

Oswald walked over to a servant, whispering his orders, ending with an emphatic: Move, now, MOVE. The young man scurried towards the wine cellar to complete his task as fast as possible.

Lynna
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynna Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Gawain59 wrote:Gawain looked around the room and saw that many guests had left. He saw Arthur and Lynna wave their goodbyes and leave.

A short time later, stifling a yawn, he decided that it was time to leave the reception. He was tired as it had been a long day, but it was full of great memories that he would treasure for the rest of his life as it had been his first wedding ceremony.

He made his way out of the hall and headed upstairs to the guestroom that he was staying in.

Recalling his conversation with Arthur earlier in the night, Gawain quickly writes a note to tell him that he will still meet with them the next day. Going down the hallway, he quietly slips the note under their door and returns to his room.

Lynna
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynna Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Josehf wrote:Josehf listens as Lynna and Arthur talk of their plans and when asked of the weight of the sculpture Josehf can't help but laugh a bit.
"Well, it is actually from wood. A special hardwood which is quite heavy, but its true weight comes from its base which i had hollowed out and filled with lead making it less likely to tip."
Josehf shakes Arthurs hand and gives Lynna a hug as they make known they are ready to make their departure.
"Yes, I am sure you are quite tired. I know I am exhausted myself. I thank you both again for chance to share this day and wish you the best. Have fun and if you ever need anything. Please feel free to ask."
Josehf watched as the two made their way through the crowd and then found the exit himself. He had pushed long and hard the last few days and a good nights rest was long overdue.

Lynna
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynna Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Lynna wrote:
Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur and Lynna made their way to one of the arched doorways to the west wing. Good evening everyone! Thank you for coming! He waved to room, relieved to be leaving. It had been a long day for them both. He wanted to have some time to themselves, away from everybody. They had much to discuss and catch up on and now they would not be disturbed for the rest of the night.

--------

He stopped Oswald on his way out in the hallway. Bring us a bottle of champagne and glasses from the Dewaugh estate and some fresh fruit. He was quiet and deliberate in his speech so that Lynna would not overhear. And make it quick.. we don't want to be disturbed.

Oswald walked over to a servant, whispering his orders, ending with an emphatic: Move, now, MOVE. The young man scurried towards the wine cellar to complete his task as fast as possible.

They said their goodbyes to those left at the reception as they headed towards the door of the hall, she turned and waved once more with Arthur as they left. As they walked she held onto his arm with both hands, it had been a long day,and she was looking forward to being alone with her Husband.

Arthur spoke to Oswald out in the hallway, champagne and fruit sounds lovely she thought as he asked for some to be bought to their room, he had said something else to Oswald but she couldn't quite hear what it was.

They continued on their way upstairs ...

Lynna
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11