Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harlan and Kerri's Wedding/Reception

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Harlan and Kerri's Wedding/Reception - Page 3 Empty Re: Harlan and Kerri's Wedding/Reception

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Marzena wrote:She was only drunk was no fight out of her as she was so rudely accosted by him the betrayer of the royal guard. Right he knew of their issues, and would have been more intelligent to have had another troop attend to her. After all of his sly attacks on her. “BY JAH YOU KEEP AWAY FROM ME!” she bellowed drunk or not that bit of her that was able to maintain her body and mind while drunk of ale kicked in. Poking a finger straight towards the annoying guards chest she began repeatedly making pokes at his chest. “Who is the world do you think you are! Coming round here making yourself above the family of the bride and groom! When in fact there was NOTHING going wrong that intoxicated or not nay a one of us could attend to!”

Marzy’s eyes flashed pure black as it seemed as if she wasn’t drunk anymore. Anger is quiet the sobering effect on her as many in the nation can contend to, “I was trying not to come out here and do this to you, but since you feel you can bully the friends and family of the princess.” she was furiously pounding out her pointer finger. Looking over to Kerri seeing her friend not wishing to do this to her. A quick slap to his face, her hand dropped, and fingers wrapped in her skirts, “You WILL be charged with treason for plotting against the crown, but not tonight.”

Pushing straight through the guard making sure her thieve skills were used. Now storming up to the table where Droch rested. Rousing him enough to carry him from the place and gathering her parchments. She slipped a sword under her cloak, “An be warned young WOLF I WILL hurt you if you hurt the Princess!”
An she carried Droch from the reception to their waiting carriage. “Way to kill an event meant to be fun.” Loading into the carriage she waited the carriage man to catch up to his furious mistress.

Timari wrote:A new thing it was to be the wallflower and observe the proceedings that happened between people. She laughed at the silly gestures and their weird expressions, since she had no idea from afar what they were specifically saying. One particular couple drew her attention.. and what was that? A leaf in her hair? It seems they moved playgrounds and got tired of the swings now. Timari feared marriage, but seeing them.. a love always fresh and exciting.. it seemed not so bad, made ya want it even.

Of course the bride and groom had a 'something' quality for their marriage. She just knew that with them, there'd be no boring blah days for their whole life as husband and wife. Even after they had birthed a whole sporting team, 13 children... they'd still be dancing up passions with Kerri and her spidervein legs and Harlan with his shining baldy head.

She was nearly forgetting the offense when trouble arised again and she turned her eyes towards Wolf, Aasha, and Unsofa. Timari boiled with rage the way he handled them with such brazenness. They were the freakin' groomsman and best woman, and even if they started another conflict....that was highly uncalled for. Imagine if Harlan had not stepped in, Wolf would taken to the same commandeering as such. He was a silly guard, and Timari knew with her strength at its peaked level and previous experience as Lieutenant, that she could give him a walloping beatdown. But this was her aunt's wedding... and she restrained herself because of that. Still, it made her sick to her stomach. First, she caught that his name was Wolfmist... automatic sign for a heartless sheep eater. And now this, was just too much to bear standing in the same room.

Noticing Horace staring at her, she quickly walked towards him for a brief word of instruction.

"Horace... send for me when it's time for us to sing..."

From there, she saw herself out.

Llefelys wrote:OOC: Wolfmist, i would highly suggest you join the Roleplay Guild. I'm sure they can teach you to roleplay without godmodding other characters. :?

IC: Llef wasnt sure what happened. First he was be invited to a back room with a drunk lady, then Aasha was screaming at him, then the troublesome guard was dragging him outside again. Nothing seemed to make sense. Well, at least the moron had dragged Aasha out as well. She seemed very angry, but hopefully more to the guard then at the drunk welshman. Standing outside at the stone steps, able to hear the music inside, he looked at Aasha and shook his head.

"Less then twent-four hours ago I was playing with a maid at the Bradley estate...this morning I was escaping the men-at-arms of a knight who wants me dead...and now I'm standing outside the reception of my cousin." He chuckled a bit, then looked back at her.

"Well, ye ruined my jacket...and my sleeve, and now you've gotten me thrown out by some guard that smells like rotten cabbage. Are you happy now?"

Mommikerri wrote:She watched the scene unfold over by the bar and watched as Wolfmist took charge. Inwardly cringing, she decided not to intervene and trust that all would turn out okay.

So when Kjolmar approached her, she looked to Harlan and then back to Kjolmar. Sighing, she got up and approached Wolfmist. "Thank you for trying to make this day pleasant for my husband and I by running interference and making sure things don't get out of hand. Instead of throwing people out, though, let's just make sure people don't hurt each other, okay?"

Gently patting his back, she then moved in the direction where she had seen Wolfmist lead Aasha, Llef and Marzena. Nodding at the guard as he opened the door for her, she stepped out and briskly rubbed her arms against the chill of the night. Seeing Aasha and Llef, she called out, "Please, do come back in."

She hoped they wouldn't argue with her because she wanted to hurry back to the arms of her husband and carry on as if none of this had happened.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Harlan and Kerri's Wedding/Reception - Page 3 Empty Re: Harlan and Kerri's Wedding/Reception

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Her wrath bubbled over as he tried to blame them getting thrown out on her. Her eyes narrowed, she glanced at him, then at her offending dress. Grabbing the dagger Jas had provided, she placed the box down and quickly sliced part of the material from the bottom, uncaring that the edges were jagged. She refused to take a chance that the material tripped her up again. Taking a couple of inches off, her boots covering any flesh she might have shown, she tucked the blade into the top of one, picked the box back up, and inelegantly stood.

Advancing on the dandy until she was right in front of him, she tilted her head to look into his eyes. Her voice was pitched low, the deceptive calm in it belied by the finger in his chest. My fault? Yer gonna blame this on me? Eyes narrowed further as she continued; Yer the one what got distracted by a heavin' chest...yer the one what fergot ya was holdin' a gift when ya started flirtin' with a hussy... Her voice was getting louder as the anger continued to build. Yer the one what gots me tossed on my bum...an' yer blamin' me?

There were no words she could use to fully explain how she felt about him at that moment. She was fed up. She had tried her best to fit in and be good for Harlan and Kerri, but she was done. Whirling around in disgust, she began to walk away, throwing over her shoulder. I'll add yer shirt to my shoppin' list...pay ya back in full, then ya won't hafta worry 'bout me ruinin' nothin' no mores! Go plays wit' yer floozy...I'm leavin'...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Mommikerri wrote:She watched the scene unfold before her with shock. Looking past Aasha and Llef she watched as Marzena rode off in a frenzy. Realizing it was too late to call her, she felt her heart sink. She hoped she didn't think she was excluding her when she called out for Llef and Aasha.

Slowly backing up so as not to disturb the pair, she abruptly turned around when she felt a solid barrier behind her. "Excu.." She trailed off when she gazed into the eyes of her husband. Her hands lightly rested on his chest as she tried to control the tremor of her heart. How very handsome he was, she thought as she forgot about the preceding events and gazed into his warm brown eyes. "I was just coming back to you, love... We shall just have to hope for the best and carry on. I saw Marzena leave and I believe Aasha and Llef are coming to .. hmm... shall we say an understanding?" She rubbed her arm to take the chill of her bare skin from being outside. "Shall we go back and join the others?"

Athorgate wrote:The long journey finally nearing its end, he arrived at the scene of the reception just when it seemed the festivities were reaching a rousing crescendo. The sight before was to say the least shocking, if not expected. Aasha being led away, another woman riding in what seemed a fury. All Athorgate could do was shake his head. How was it that a festive celebration of a friend always seemed to end up in such a way? Could these people, these friends of Kerri, be only here to garner her favor? He knew he wasn't, he was here to settle long past due accounts.

As he strode towards Aasha, a faint smile on his face at the expected greeting, the bundle wrapped tightly in his travel pack weighed heavily on his shoulder. He walked towards the guards accompanying the fiery lass and he almost, just about almost made a comment. Instead, he winked at the furious girl and walked in. Of course the guards watched him, as a few others but he was not here to impress them, he was here for Kerri, and Kerri only. He strode purposely as close to her as he could get and stood stock still before her, his eyes alight with mischief.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:14 pm

She was headed towards the stables to calm down in relative peace, still furious. It wasn't just that she got kicked out, hell, she'd never really expected to be there to begin with, but to be kicked out due to someone else...and that person actually blaming her...well, it was just too much. Idiot fop...blamin' me...blinded by his own ego, or maybe his outfit...

Still muttering, she passed by a familiar - ...wait, why was that form famili...oh Jah, just' what I need tonight! - She stopped and stared as he walked past, the wink only serving to confuse her. - Why was...oh...I bet I know why. Wasn't to see you girl, he probably didn't even know you were here. Who would expect someone like you to be someplace like this. I'm sure he wishes you weren't here too. - Shaking herself out of her stupor, she began to walk again, a pang of hurt joining the anger still burning brightly.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Athorgate wrote:As he passes the obviously flustered Aasha, he can barely suppress a grin, but she will have to wait for a moment, before him stood Kerri. As she turned, he was pleasantly surprised to see the reaction he got from his arrival at the reception. The guards had missed him and her husband, ever the gentlemen, stood at her side. Athorgate nods to him, offering his silent acknowledgement.

Again, turning his attention to Kerri, his eyes still gleaming with his trademarked mischievous light he opens the ravel pack and rummages through it, finding a wrapped bundle and a piece of paper. He hands the note to her:

Kerri,

I offer my congratulations to you on your wedding. I trust that Harlan
is the best man for you and you both will find great happiness together.
I am here to fulfill my promise to you. Accept this gift and know I wish
you the best.

Athorgate

and as she reads the small letter he unwraps the gift he said he would deliver to her. He hands to her, his lips pulled up in a crooked smile.

Harlan and Kerri's Wedding/Reception - Page 3 Obj_rope_bundle_1

Athorgate wrote:Her quick response had him chuckling, the writ for his arrest! How rich!

His grins was complete as she took the rope and looked at Harlan, he knew his time here, as short as it was, was at it's end. He shook his head and took out his notebook and quill and quickly wrote a note to her:

Sadly I must go, the council is starting and I can not miss the fun there. Plus, I saw Aasha and I am sure she has a few words for me before I go. I wish you all the best and ask that you keep those guards of your from getting to physical with me on my way out.

He grins that grin of his once more, and winks as he hands her the note, then turning quickly he makes his way for the door. Passing a few unknown people he clears the doorway and breathes in the cool winter air. He looks over the courtyard, looking for that wisp of a girl, and follows the small boot prints in the snow shaking his head, leave it to Aasha to wear boots under a dress, and to a wedding no less!! That lass was a never ending source of entertainment.

He follows the prints easily and sees her shuffling slowly across the yard towards the stables, her head hung low and her shoulders slumped, a sad sight indeed. He quickened his pace.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:15 pm

She'd almost made it to the stables when she heard the unmistakable sound of boots crunching through the half frozen snow. - Surely Llef wasn't following her after what she'd said. - She couldn't think of even one reason why he'd want to have anything to do with her, not after he'd shown such interest in that woman. Somehow, the thought hurt. Refusing to examine it closely, she continued to walk, needing desperately to put some distance between herself and the events that had transpired inside.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Athorgate wrote:He followed her a few steps behind, she had to have heard him by this time, but she was not even turning around to see, either very foolish, or very angry, well only one way to find out. He reached down and grabbed a handful of the crisp snow, crunched it together and threw the small snowball at the back of her head.

That ought to get her attention.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 pm

The snowball caught her in the back of her neck, a few errant snowflakes making their way down her dress as they hit. This was one of those times she really missed her hair...before she'd had to hack it off, it had protected her skin from the cold.

Why no one would let her calm down before raising her temper again was beyond her, but the embers still burning caught again. What is ya gonna blame on me now? I ain't yer floozy...yer goin' in the wrong... Eyes wide as she whirled around, she looked up into the mischievous face of none other than Athorgate. Her eyes went wide and her face pale as her words stuttered out. She wasn't prepared to see him with her emotions so raw
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Donnor wrote:Donnor rode in full speed towards the stables. The stable hand approached to help stable midnight but Donnor continued on without stopping. As he grew closer to the small lad, he knocked him to the ground before jumping off of Midnight. Slowly he led the horse to a tree and tied it down. He was far from a noble person and felt no need to leave his horse in a stable. Besides, he may end up needing to leave quickly and placing Midnight in a stable would slow his departure. He smoothed his clothes out and slowly began making his way into the reception hall, wondering how long before someone stopped him and told him to leave.

"I hope the don't expect a gift from me. I didn't have time to relieve anyone of their goods on the way here." He muttered.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jasmyne wrote:Jas looked up from where she rested her head upon her husbands shoulder and looked towards the entrance, she noticed Donnor walk in hastily. Hi Donny!!. as she yelled across the ballroom, waving a freehand to him
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Llefelys wrote:Aasha's rant shocked him. Llef had been yelled at many times before, but this...She's....Jealous? He thought, as he watched her storm off towards the stables. Yes...I cannot believe it...she is jealous. Ironic.He couldnt believe it. A girl of such attitude and lifestyle, one who seemed to not care what others thought, was jealous that he had had a few drinks with another lady. Llef stayed outside, even though the regent had motioned to him and Aasha to return to the party. It was cold outside, but Llef was still in disbelief with what had just happened. However, he had waited outside long enough. He was at this reception to support his cousin, Harlan. He would do this regardless of what some low-paid guard thought. Besides, Aasha had already left, therefor Llef knew that it would be wrong to leave the reception now. There were way to many people here sucking up to his cousins new bride, and not enough of them here for Harlan.

Llef made his way up the stairs and back into the reception area, glaring at the guards he past. He made his way over to a empty seat after getting his own bottle of wine. He positioned a nearby chair so that he could keep on foot on it, then the young welshman started on his bottle, hoping that a buzz would help him get over the shock of what had happened thus far.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Donnor wrote:As he walked in the entrance he heard a familiar voice call out. Only one person had ever called him Donny. His eyes scanned the area but in the mix of all the people he was unable to find Jasmyne. He waved at no one just so she wouldn't get the idea that he was ignoring her. While his eyes scanned the area he noticed one thing that he knew very well. Quickly he made his way over to the bar and grabbed a drink.

Sitting there with drink in hand, he observed the expressions of the people who had attended. Some had smiles, others looked mad, there were guards with no expression at all. He had figured that was because they had to be dressed like they were.
"Poor souls it is a wonder they have not tried stepping out in front of a carrige yet." He thought to himself. Maybe later he will give one of them a push in that direction. He smiled at the thought as he slowly sipped his drink.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Their 'talk' hadn't been very long, but had resulted in calming most of her anger. She was still feeling a bit raw, the back of her dress was wet from melted snow, and her eyes were a little swollen from tears she'd not meant to shed, but she was feeling better about at least part of her recent past. Looking down, she patted the kitten's head and whispered; Time to get ya to yer new owner. Better outta the box than in? Glad yer happy now... Squaring her shoulders, she turned to head back inside. She wanted to drag her feet and put it off, but she was just too cold now to do so. Damn thin' ain't good fer this weather 'tall.

Moments later she was standing in front of the imposing Horace who was tasked with deciding if she could return. Convincing him might be difficult, she had no clue what decorum was, but she was determined to try. Bowing as gracefully as she could with the kitten curled up in her arms, she murmured; If'n I tries harder to act a lady...ken I goes back in now? Its cold...an'...well...this kitten is fer Lady Kerri an' Lord Harlan. Biting her lower lip between her teeth, she met the odd little man's gaze, trying her best to look dignified.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

--Horace_Featherspoon wrote:Horace looked at the young lady with raised eyebrows and as stiff an upper lip as he could manage while she explained how she would behave. Horace Featherspoon glanced at the kitten in her arm and then looked at her dress with such astonishment; to a casual observer it would appear our dear little butler would soon have a stroke.

“Mm.. miss.. “ Horace stuttered helplessly. “Y.. you.. you.. ma..may come back in when you are dressed appropriately! I shall send for a maid, there are gowns available upstairs for you to select from.” Bolstered by his stutter free speech, Horace looked at the young girl imperiously as if he would brook no argument.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Seeing his expression, she was afraid nothing she could say would convince him to let her in. As he began to stutter, her mouth dropped open. There was no hiding the shock, the little man wanted her to change! Ken I put on pants?... She blanched when he mentioned sending for a maid, the word gown only caused the remaining color to flee as well. She was quite certain there would be no split skirts for her to select from. Peering back into his face, ready to protest as graciously as she could manage, she bit her lip again before whispering; Very well...upstairs ya said? - Just get past him...you can get past a maid instead of changing... - Bowing once more, she smiled her best smile and waited for him to let her pass.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

--Horace_Featherspoon wrote:Horace’s head shook from left to right when Aasha asked about pants. His lips pursed as he watched her features display an assortment of various expressions. Horace’s eyes narrowed and making a command decision, he ordered, “come with me.”

Taking her up the grand staircase, he opened the door and waved her inside. Waiting until she had entered, he followed her in and opened the closet. “Take your pick, miss.” Without missing a beat he eyed her form and automatically drew out a deep green gown with Belgium lace around the collar and sleeves. “This will fit you.”
Admin

Back to top Go down

The man's expressions were priceless. She had to bite back a giggle when he pursed his lips, though the narrowed eyes gave her pause. - I said I'd change...did he change his mind? - A look of horror crossed when he ordered her to follow him. All she could do was follow him meekly up the staircase, mentally cursing Llef all over again for getting her into this predicament.

As he opened the closet, she peeked inside and groaned. There were dresses of all shapes and sizes, each more elaborate than the last. Pick one of them? Umm... But before she could, he chose for her, handing her a gown that looked like it cost more than everything she owned. Glancing from him to the door, she prayed for escape. Finding none, she nodded and watched him leave as a maid came in. Placing the kitten on the floor, she quickly divested herself of the split skirt, sighed, and waited for the maid to help her figure out how to get the other outfit on. The tutting the lady did when she saw her boots brought a small smile to her face. Fully ensconced in the finery, she adamantly protested changing out of boots, bent and grabbed the cat, then opened the door.

The little man was right outside it. Sighing again, she bowed and murmured; Does it meet wit' yer appr'val?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

--Horace_featherspoon wrote:Horace’s eyebrows rose in surprise as he looked at the young lady. His eyes became dreamily soft and the quirky little grin reappeared on his face. He could feel the crimson stain begin at his neck and creep up towards his forehead as he gawked at the transformed little chit. “Ahh.. ahh.. ahh..” he swallowed hard and nodded, waving his arm to allow her to pass.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3