Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Surprise Encounter

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Surprise Encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: A Surprise Encounter

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Invadin' yer what? Bubbles? Where is there bubbles? Frowning again, she glances over her shoulder in the middle of her bow. She'd intended to tell him off for the feeling up comment when her body decided the bow was too awkward. Beginning to fall forward, she looked down and blanched. - Face into floor, bad idea Ash... -

Her momentum was stopped as he grabbed for a handful of her skirts. Totally blaming him for her loss of balance, and denying that she was going to fall, she took offense. Tole you, I ken walks jus' fine...I wasna gonna fall...now lets go of my dress! She completely forgot the kitten as she began to struggle against him, determined to make him put her down. She was feeling much like a sack of potatoes would, suspended in mid air by his huge hand. Twisting, she tried to kick out towards his shins. Puts me down, an' stops callin' me that Lord Bratley!
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Donnor wrote:He looked at her with an amused look on his face as he held her in the air. ”Are you sure you don’t want me to start spinning in circles?” He said with a devious grin. He was just about to pull her to her feet when her foot swung out and connected with his shin. Instantly a pain shot up his leg, causing him to release her while she was still in the air. ”You know, for such a little girl, that is one hell of a kick you have that. By the way, is the floor hard?” He asks while looking down at her, hoping she didn’t smash Pea. He reaches his hand out to offer her to pull her back on her feet while he tries to ignore the pain in his leg. ”And for the record, you was not even walking…little booger.”
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:40 pm

She felt the pressure released on the back of her gown at the same moment the floor began to get closer again. Remembering Pea just before she hit, she couldn't catch herself and went crashing shoulder first onto the ground. It was the same shoulder that had barely healed after the incident with Red's guards. Even drunk, the pain radiating through the joint was noticable. Laying there as tears began to flow, she was unaware that the kitten had woken, and was kneading again to find a comfortable position.

Tear soaked eyes looked up in accusation at Donnor. Dignity was forgotten, she had no hopes of recovering any from her current position anyway, not with her face inches from the Regent's feet. I thought...we...was friends... she sniffled. Doing her best to sit up, she reached for the silly cat, ignoring the stinging burns from inside her bodice.

Wiping her streaming eyes with the back of her arm, she then held the kitten up towards Kerri and Harlan. Hopes ya likes Pea as much as ya does birdies...umm...ken ya takes her now...I...I...I can't rightly gets up wit' yer Pea in my hands...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:42 pm

Harlan wrote:As they waited for Timari's response, Donnor and Aasha approached. Donnor's loud greeting and congratulations got his attention, but it was the stumbling and crazy look in their eyes that really made him wonder what was up with these two. Wondering what could possibly happen that had not already, Harlan turned in time to see Donnor and Aasha doing something...what was that? A strange new dance? It was quite exquisite with a lift move showcasing Donnor's strength, and some flailing by Aasha to show off her....grace? All the time he had known these two and he had never known what a great combination they would be.

It all ended quickly, with Aasha crashing to their feet, he looked at Kerri, to Donnor and then down to Aasha who was now holding a kitten? "Are you okay Ash? Here, let me help you up." He offered his free hand, taking the kitten from her at the same time and holding it against his chest.

Mommikerri wrote:Hugging Revan, she nodded in understanding as she explained about the price of goods and the overabundance in the town market. "Thank you, Revan, the gifts are very thoughtful. Having you here is a greater gift, though. Please, have a seat, we will be right back."

Walking over to Timari and Horace, she laughed as Harlan imitated the noise of a lamb. "I see you have another man transfixed by your beauty and charisma, Timari.. either that, or you came to Horace with a pocket full of gold to make him wear such a contraption!"

Her eyes nearly bulged when she saw Aasha and Donnor come towards them. She saw the little chit nearly topple as she tried to curtsy before her. "Aash..." she called out as Donnor grabbed her by the back of her dress and tried to prevent her from falling over.

She grimaced as Aasha's shoulder hit the floor and started to reach down to help her when the kitten was thrust towards her. Watching as Harlan took the kitten, she looked curiously at Aasha. "Why did you bring your kitten, sweetie? You don't mean to give her to us, do you?"

Timari wrote:
Jealeaia wrote:so I can sneak up behind Tima as she takes her bows after finishing her song and once close enough I give her sides a goose ..

Hey you ...I haven't seen you since you sang at my wedding...

Timari felt violated. Laughing Pinched at her sides, she jumped with a jolt like a sheepy in danger. She turned her head to face the culprit. The villain was clad in deceptive attire, ever so ravishing with a handsome man at her side to complement. Timari put both hands to her cheeks and gasped in faked shock...

"Oh jah..!!!! It's you... It's been so---"

Timari frowned and bit her lip.

"Umm... sorry... who are you again?.... I only sang for my ol' SAS buddy, but she is clad like a military warrior, breaking drink bottles and the like. But you, I cannst be acquainted with one so gorgeously dressed."

She grinned and told her there were many Ireland tales to be told and that she hoped to see her for a talk after she delivered the wedding presents. Once the presents were done, the main bulk of the bridesmaid duties were over and Timari could then truly relax.

Harlan wrote:"That was just wonderful Timari, do you know anything longer that we could dance too? And maybe a little less.....sheepish?" Harlan grinned at Kerri, knowing she wa surely ready for another dance by now.

Before she could answer, a lady approached bearing gifts.. the pink ornament Timari admired much. Then there was the best woman again. The woman was a magnet for trouble... she looked a mess, inebriated and unstable. Careful not to enter into another brawl before her next performance, she simply looked at the man that tagged to her and threatened...

"Mister... outside this celebration, I shall have your head if you don't kiss the lady in all passions and make her better!"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Glad to finally have the kitten out of her hands, Aasha blinks, then blinks again. Hands were multiplying before her eyes. What started out as one seemed to be at least three now. Cursing Donnor for that drink again, she mumbles; Is I okay? No, that fool wolfie dropped me on my bum at yer feets... Flushing red, she looks up in Kerri's general direction with guilt as the word bum slips out.

Her shoulder was still throbbing painfully, but sitting on the floor was garnering too much attention. She'd have to move regardless. It ain't my kitten Kerri...its yers...I broughts Pea fer ya...does ya not like kittens? There was no way she was taking the cat back though, she'd been enough trouble for one evening.

Trying to figure out which hand to grab was hard, even harder was trying to focus on the faces swimming before her eyes. She wanted to kick Donnor again, for getting her into this predicament to begin with. Looking up to find the culprit, she caught the tail end of Timari's statement. Pretty sure that was him the woman was talking to, her mouth dropped open. Kiss what lady? she squeaked in shock, forgetting she'd put her hand into the biggest one in front of her face for help up.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mommikerri wrote:Laughing, she looked at "Pea" in Harlan's hand. "Well, yes, Aasha, I love kittens." Not quite sure if her husband did, she looked at him with a wry grin. "But, must we call it Pea? Oh, and you won't mind holding "Pea" while my husband and I dance, now would you?"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:”I would not have dropped you if you would not have kicked me in the first place…Now please let me help you up off the floor.”

Her tiny hand slipped into his as he began to pull her up when the surprising comment from the lady Harlan named as Timari had caught him off guard and he pulled to hard. The force of the pull caused Aasha to come flying off the floor and her dress up over her head. Realizing he had already hurt her enough he decided to move quickly and catch her before she could hit the floor once again. Catching her was easy but due to his level of intoxication he began to lose his balance. Rather than drop her he decided to let himself fall back while holding onto her.

His body landed with a thud as it met with the floor. Slightly dazed he opened his eyes only to see Aasha’s face looking back at his and their lips pressed together.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Harlan wrote:Harlan looked at Kerri while stroking Pea, who was contentedly purring in his arms. His wife questioning the name caused him to look at the kitty curiously. "Why do they call you Pea? You're not green....or yellow. It could be worse, they could call you booger like your previous owner." Harlan grinned at Aasha who had not seen his hand for some reason and was now being helped up by Donnor.

Kerri's question for Aasha to hold Pea while they danced went unanswered as Aasha grabbed at Donnor's hand and she was jerked up and went sailing atop of Donnor in the other direction. For a moment her boots followed by much more of her than anyone had right seeing at such an event flashed before him. After her trip through the air, Aasha lay perched precariously atop Donnor on the floor, their lips touching in an uncomfortable looking moment.
Mommikerri wrote:She turned to Harlan after watching the last little escapade and whispered, "Now I understand the benefits of not drinking, love!"
Harlan nodded in agreement with raised eyebrows, setting the kitten on Horaces tray for safe keeping so that he could dance with his wife.
A Surprise Encounter - Page 2 Horacenkitty
Nodding to Timari to continue on, he led Kerri a short distance away from the scene to find space for their next dance. He took her in his arms and leaned her back slightly, lowering his lips to meet hers with a soft kiss before it began. "I love you, peaches." he whispered to her softly.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Donnor wrote:He knew it would not be long before rumors started spreading. Unsure about what to do about their current situation he did the only thing he could think of and that was to push her off of him. It felt as if the room had grown quiet with the exception of a few people who had not noticed what was going on. He avoided eye contact with everyone unsure if they had been looking at the two of them or not. As his mind raced from one thought to another it stopped on one thing, Rain. What would she think and how long would he have before she found out he wondered. Quickly, he sat up and looked towards Aasha.

”I think I need some air, how about you?”

Did he really just invite her outside alone? As if the current situation wasn’t enough to raise suspicions, now he was asking her to come outside with him. He really did need some air to let the color return to his face. Deciding it was to late to take back the offer and not really caring much at that point he stood up reached his hand to help her up once again.

”This time I will be more careful about how hard I pull you to your feet.” He said with an uneasy laugh.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:54 pm

She was frozen in a state of inactivity, her widened eyes staring at Donnor as the color drained from her face. He was going to get her killed, she just knew it. Before she could fire up brain cells around the fuzziness invading her brain, he'd pushed her to the floor.

The thump did what nothing else had accomplished. Snapping out of it, she sat up and looked around, hoping beyond hope that no one had seen anything. Relieved to feel very few eyes on her, she glanced towards Donnor and flushed. Her head was swimming too much to think, and with more than one bald head floating in her vision, she decided it was a bad idea anyway.

What she needed was to forget her embarrassment. I needs 'nuth'r drink...hmm...maybe air would be helpin' that too. I'll meet ya outside if'n yer gettin' the drinks... Tilting her head, she looked up at his hand and giggled uncontrollably. Ain't in the mood to fly 'gain so soon...I'll be gettin' up on my own...go gets drinks...I'll meet ya outside... Scrambling ungracefully to her feet, she swayed drunkenly for a moment, grinned and winked, grabbed her skirts and whirled towards the door. The spinning room made her giggle louder as she headed towards the door, her gait more a drunken stagger than a straight line as she bounced from person to person.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Timari wrote:Success! Thanks to dear Horace, the balding man was quite the partner for mischief. Timari planned for months, in picking the proper geese with super beaks, to the custom golden bow and tiara, to how she would distract them with the choice of song. There was a time when Timmy feigned a loathsome dislike for the groom, that Kerri had threatened to goose her for it. She has not forgotten since, and everything she plotted resulted in this moment. She clutched at her stomach from laughter, the reaction on their faces made all the work worth it. Timari could hardly speak.... but there was Harlan's gift to present...

"Harlan! I got ya a maid... she is the best piemaker in all the lands. She crafts peach cobbler with natural style and in such delicious tongue-tantalizing ways."

Her eyes danced with delight and lips formed a hungry smile, remembering the way the pie just melted like yummy goodness in her mouth.

"You see... my good man Humphrey failed a mission I had sent him on. To placate me, he had brought with him a woman... and she had such an uncanny resemblance, and with baking skills that topple my own...I thought she'd fit most for the Bradley manor"

A woman stepped out behind the curtains and onto the stage for all to see.

A Surprise Encounter - Page 2 Hildegarthe
"Harlan, meet.... Hildegarthe Athena Lovel..!"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:55 pm

She made the mistake of looking back after bumping into a wall instead of a person. People were so much softer, they had more give. She knew it was a mistake when she saw her hallucinations were getting worse. Horace was still there, only with a sheepy head, and now there were two Kerri's...only one wasn't as well dressed, and had a beard. She was going to so kill Donnor for that shot, if she ever made it outside. Steadying herself on the first available person, she craned her neck to find the exit. - Where was that damn door again? -
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Donnor wrote:He retracted his hand as she started getting up on her own still in disbelief over what had just happened. Without saying a word he headed straight towards the bar keeping his eyes low to avoid looking at anyone. As he arrives at the bar he orders two glasses of whiskey in a low voice and sits down while they are prepared. He pulls the last flask from his jacket and is ready to take a drink when an idea enters his head. He grins wickedly as he places the cap back on and puts it back into his pocket for the time being.

He had been sitting there thinking about it for sometime when he noticed the drinks were in front of him already. He picks both the glasses up and begins towards the door, already sipping at his drink incase someone tried stopping him.

Once he was outside his eyes scanned the area for signs of Aasha and her green dress but is unable to find her. He sits down on the steps to wait while he thought about the idea he had while waiting at the bar.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:57 pm

It was taking way to long to get to the door. She just knew that damn wolfie would have both drinks gone by the time she made it outside. His self control sucked, and he'd been nice for way longer than she'd ever seen him in one evening. With this in mind, she detoured slightly and angled herself towards the bar. It was super crowded, but she was tiny, and drunk. Wiggling her way through every gap she could see, she made it to the front of the line and grabbed the first bottle she could get her hands on. Not even glancing at the label, she hiked her skirts and weaved her way back through, only pausing when she was clear of the press of bodies.

Stopping to catch her breath, she swayed on her feet, looked around, then spotted the open doorway. Some nice guard, perhaps realizing it was getting warm in here, had conveniently left it open for her. Not taking her eyes off the door for even a moment, she shifted the bottle so it was in the same hand as her skirts, thinking having a hand free for balance might be wise. Once again, she was too drunk to walk in a straight line, so her progress towards the door - freedom - was slow and fraught with obstacles in the form of human bodies.

Completely forgetting where she was, her fingers started itching. Each brush against another body made her fingers twitch further, so by the time she was almost out, she couldn't control the impulse to nick something out of a pocket. She wasn't even aware she'd done so. Some sort of shiny medal registered, though she wasn't fully cognizant of whose pocket she'd unknowingly pilfered.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Falcie wrote:Falcie was glad that all problems seemed to have solved by now. Lady Marzena was off to see someone to take care of her wounds and even Wolfmist had taken a break. It seemed that he had needed some time to think about all the events from tonight. His intentions had always been good, but he still had alot to learn as a Guard.
He continued his slow stroll through the crowded room with a smile on his face. Everything was going smoothly now, but some people were starting to get a bit drunk, so there was always a possibility that something might happen: A heated argument, maybe even some kind of drunk barfight. So he had to be ready for everything. His eyes were scanning the packed crowd at the bar when a small girl walked into him. He turned around to apologize to her, but it was than that he realised what had just happened. He put his hand in his pocket and found the medallion that he usually carried around his neck to be gone. The medallion was a special one, he always carried it with him. His father had given it to him a couple of years before he had died, and he had gotten it from his wife, Falcie's mother. So it was something he did not want to loose... ever....
He tried to control his emotions, but he could feel his insides start to heat up from anger because of his lost, precious item. He took big steps towards the little girl that seemed to have alot of problems to stay on her feet and grabbed her wrist with a very strong grip, not sure how much it would hurt her, being in this state of intoxication. He turned her around with a quick and strong pull and held his other hand below hers. He looked at her eyes with a determined look, a look in which she could surely see his anger and said:
I think you got something that is mine. He put some more pressure on her wrist till she finally opened her fingers. The medaillon dropped in his hand and he put it away safely. His anger disappeared already when he felt the piece of metal on his hands. What should he do with her? She was not even a woman, but still a little girl... And she was drunk, probably far away in another world right now. He would be surprised if she fully knew what was going on, but that was no excuse to start robbing people. He pulled the bottle out of her other hand and released her wrist, pushing her a little bit backwards during its release. I wont be so nice to you when I see you drinking again tonight. And you are lucky that you are part of the wedding party.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another tall man, where did they all come from? Why was it the only men at this party were all giants? She had no clue what he was talking about, but he was sure hurting her wrist. The fool man was sure to leave a bruise as hard as he was gripping, his fingers closed around her wrists and wrapped back on each other. Yer hurtin' me! I dunno what yer... But the pressure caused her hand to open. The stunned look on her face was comical, she saw the medallion, but had no idea where it had come from. Is ya majikal? I didn't take' nothin'...how'd ya gets that there?...

As he let go and pushed her, she lost her balance, causing her to stagger back and bounce off the wall. Her already damaged shoulder screamed in protest, the color in her face draining away until rage brought it back. It wasn't the loss of the medallion, she wasn't even aware that she'd taken it, and had no real interest in the item past it being shiny. But him taking her bottle brought her dander up. That, and almost meeting the floor for the what? Third? Fourth? time tonight. Thats yer idea of bein' nice? Throwin' me into a wall? Gimme my bottle backs! I'm goin' out fer some air, sos ya don't gots to watch me. Jus' gimme the bottle an' I'll go quiet even...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Falcie wrote:He kept staring at her when she bounced against the wall behind her. She said she wanted her bottle back, but there was no way that she aws going to have more drinks tonight. He could not let her do that to herself and all other people here in the ballroom. He put the bottle away on a nearby table, without moving her eyes away from her. Then he approached her again after he had pushed her back a little bit, and leaned a bit down to her. You can go outside, but it will be without that bottle or any other drink. And if you don't hurry outside now, then I would feel obligated to help you get there, so I suggest you start walking towards that door there now. He turned a little bit so she could pass him and pointed towards the door.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

The unmitigated gall of the man surprised her. That this guard...- Good move Ash, pick a guard's pocket! - would treat her like a little child floored her. That he was still manhandling her ticked her off. Quite forgetting she was at Kerri's wedding, or any common sense she normally possessed, she glared at him. What was it Donnor had said? She was invading his bubble? She could feel this one's breath on her face, and didn't like it at all, far beyond any bubble. Pushing back at him with all her might, she hissed; I ken drinks if'n I wanna! This here's a party...means I'm 'lowed!

As he backed away and gestured towards the door, she grabbed her skirts and glared some more. She refused to be dismissed as an unruly child by a self important bully. She'd listen for now, she'd gotten in again and had no doubt she could again, after all, the sheepy Horace had smiled at her after she'd changed. But she couldn't resist stepping hard on the guard's foot as she stomped past, straight (or as straight as a drunken woman could) towards the still open door.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Falcie wrote:He had difficulties not to smile when the little lady tried to push him back. She probably had no idea who she was pushing away, but he didn't care much about that anyway. He was glad already that she started to move towards the exit without any drinks in her hands, so he did not react when she stepped on his foot on the way out. He kept following her with his eyes to make sure that she wouldn't find too much trouble on her way out.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:59 pm

She was so mad that she practically stormed out of the reception. Her hands were empty and she really wanted that drink Donnor had promised. Scanning as best she could in the darkness, she never thought to look down until her legs collided with an immovable object. She had just enough time to register a bald head when the momentum carried her forward, causing her to flip over his back and land hard on his knees, her legs sprawled unladylike in front of her.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:59 pm

Donnor wrote:It was cold outside and it looked like it was going to start snowing again. He finished the first drink he brought out and tossed the glass out into the night. The drink had seemed to warm him up and since Aasha had not made it outside he decided he would drink hers. He didn’t know where she was anyhow.

As he was sitting there enjoying himself he could hear the noises of everything going on inside. He continued to think about his plan and how if he had to do it alone it would not be as funny because no one else would know for a while. He had just finished up the second drink and was getting ready to get up when something collided into his back. He knew of only one person that would be capable of doing that. He watched as the next few moments seemed to go past in slow motion.

”Uhmm, you okay Aasha? What happened?” His voice cracked. He could barely speak because of what had happened before. He was not sure of what to say about it so he did his best to try and avoid the subject.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:00 am

This was just not her night. She sat there stunned, wondering how the hell she'd ended up on her bum again, that is, up until he spoke. There was an odd rise to his voice, making her frown, though it did remind her of why she'd been moving so fast. Starting to turn and meet his eyes, she blushed as she realized her position, smoothed down her skirts, and slipped off his lap to sit beside him. Angling her body so she could see him and the open door behind them, she hissed; Damn guard took my bottle...hey, wheres my drink ya was 'posed to be gettin' me...an' I thin' he bruised me! Her words were running together as she bounced from subject to subject.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:00 am

Donnor wrote:He placed his hands under his legs to warm them as she slipped down beside him. He turned to her and smiled as she started to rant about a guard and a bottle. Her drink…the one he drank? ”I kind of drank yours to keep warm while I was waiting on you but if you want me to, I will go back in and retrieve another bottle for us.” He wanted to tell her about his plan but would wait a little bit.

”Which guard was it and why did he take your bottle?”

He kept his eyes on her nose, still too embarrassed to look her in the eyes. He wondered how long it would take for him to stop feeling so strange, maybe after a few drinks it would get easier. Then he would lay out his ingenious plan for her to hear.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:01 am

Wrinkling her nose in disgust, she mumbled; fool wolfie...drinkin' my drink...knew that'd happen... Shaking her head was a mistake, the cold was doing nothing to clear the alcohol already in her system, the world spun for a minute then settled back to normal. Something about the night was comforting, it always had been. She let it seep through her as she allowed the anger to flow away, happy to have someone to talk to.

Which one? They all looks the same...one wit' shiny medals...an' I... Here she blushed. Donnor would probably be shocked at what she'd done, no one would suspect it of her. Still, it was dark and her face was hidden in shadows. Plus, he was a wolf, surely he wouldn't judge her too harshly. ...I sorta tooks somethin' outta his pocket...didn' knows I done it...but he caught me. He said I had too much ta drink...an' tooks the bottle... Holding her breath, she waited for his reaction, whether it be laughter or ridicule.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:01 am

Donnor wrote:He listened to her as she explained everything that happened inside with the guard. As she explained he tried his best not to laugh, it seems he was starting to become a bad influence on her. This made him smile as he thought about what he had planned for later. His nerves had started to settle a bit as he relaxed outside in the cold air with her. The description of the guard she gave sounded familiar.

”So you stole from a guard and in turn, he took your bottle because he thought you had too much to drink? It wasn’t the guard that enjoyed checking me for weapons a little too much was it?” He smirked at his response. ”I will just have to go get us a new bottle then. I appear to be a lot less drunk and will have better luck with frisky guards than you.” He grins and slowly starts to rise to his feet to avoid falling. He looked down at his feet and watched the ground start rocking back and forth beneath him. He must have stood up faster than he thought because he soon found himself falling off the steps and into the snow.

”Whoa, where did the steps go?” He asked with a laugh, thinking at least his landing was soft.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum