Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] A trip to recover something lost

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[RP] A trip to recover something lost Empty [RP] A trip to recover something lost

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Lady_brianna wrote:Across the sea holding a letter in her hand the princess looked at it once again holding the family bible in her hand once again.. Her mind racing as the children ran around her feet yelling and screaming showing their excitement of being on the ship... Could it be this boy the one who her brother was wild with anger because he had thought his son had been killed.. Could it be him only if her brother could still be here he would be so happy plus she wouldn't' have to be head of the family and could be free..

Looking up at the ship as the cook walks down the plank "Your Highness, tis lovely to see you again, I was sorry to hear about Lord Rohannon but I am glad to hear that you had found another to help you .. And ohhhh my look at you ... I think perhaps i should have brought more food along by the looks of your stomach...

Its lovely to see you again as well. Im so glad you are doing well I can't wait to taste your cooking again it will be nice for a change.. Ingrid is here with me. Ohhh and lets pray we aren't attacked by pirates this time .. I told think I will be as nimble .." she chuckles noticing his flushed red color at the mention of Ingrid.. Turning around to see Ingrid paying attention to the children but every once in awhile looking over at the cook..

Watching as the servants pack the luggage up the gang plank .. She had packed her entire closet of her and the children she didn't know what they would need.. Along with the luggage of Ingrid, Gretchen and Bertie May made for quit the job for them.. Word had reached her ear that her nephew had asked for Lady Muin hand in marriage.. She had not seen Muin in ages she hoped she was doing well..

Looking around she didn't see her husband or Collen where had those to boys gotten off to .. Ohh no what trouble where those to finding today before they left..

"Cook do you know if Mikaa has arrived yet or not?"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] A trip to recover something lost Empty Re: [RP] A trip to recover something lost

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Anonymous wrote:Adorned in their best pirate garb Evan and the boys arrive at the dock.
[RP] A trip to recover something lost Pirates_des_caraibes_johnny_deep_ph
Evan crouched down…..taking a knee to speak to his shipmates……to prepare to board the vessel, to take the prize.
Whispering instructions to the party, to Keagon and Keiron
Now listen ……
Pointing with his wooden sword at the cart being pulled by the black panther, the cart held a securely wrapped Collen.
We have our diversion
Then gesturing towards the ship
THAR is the prize! And THAR!.....
Looking over Keagon’s shoulder, pointing towards his lovely wife so that Keagon can clearly see
THAR is our CAPTIVE!
An excited Keiron speaks, smiling ear to ear
WE GONNA KIDNAP MOMMA?
A finger upon Evans lips
ssshhhhhhhhhh……….you’ll give us away……….sshhhhhhhhhhh
Evan whispers into the panthers ear and the animal slowly makes its way up the gangplank, stops by Brianna.
Then….the attack commenced
NOW! Pointing his wooden sword
The two boys run up the gangplank, past the silent and still statuesque panther standing besides Brianna and Ingrid and the boys rambunctiously board the vessel
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaOUR SHIP! OUR SHIP! OUR SHIP!
The boys speak to COOK
Take us to the CAPTAIN!

Evan swaggers up the gangplank all smiles
Good work boys!
Standing beside Brianna, leaning in whispering into her delicate ear
Now you, my lovely, are ALL MINE
A playful nibble upon her ear, a kiss, sweeps Brianna up off her feet carrying her up and onto the ship
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] A trip to recover something lost Empty Re: [RP] A trip to recover something lost

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Tasite wrote:Looking up at the ship for the first time feeling a a bit nervious about the trip. Tas gives Martha a small smiles as she turns her ttention to the servants loading the luggage onto the ship. "I'm thinking it is a bit to late to turn around wouldn't you agree Marius." Giggling she knew he was a bit to young to answer but she love the looks he gave her when she talked to him. Moving towards Bri, Tas gentle speaks ."Well Bri I'm guessing this will be a big family trip judging by all the luggage the servants are loading on the ship." As she continue to look around the dock she notices two people were missing but before she could ask her anything Evan came up sweeping her into his arms, he carrying her up and onto the ship. Giggling once again... "Well I guess we should join them my son" as she follow them on to the ship
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Feeling something brush against her leg she looks down to she Evan's panther "And what are you doing here little one.. George is already laying down in the room you need not to bother the poor old lion will you.." Feeling her feet collapse under her letting out a scream as she feels her husband grab her and carry her up on board the hip "Ohh, No a pirate what ever will you do with me" giving him a look of horror and laughing "Forever and ever I am yours"

Looking down at the boys the cook let out a deep chuckle and picked up the boys and put them under his arm carrying them on the ship " Your highness where would you like these little pirates perhaps the brige." laughing as the boys kick and yell to be put down "Ohh yes I think that is the perfect place for them" she chuckles

"Mama Its us your baby angels you wouldn't put us in jail would you?" the looked at her with shock and hurt as the cook finally let go of them.

Watching as cook made his way back down the plank offering his hand to Ingrid to help her onto the ship she grins at her husband as she hears Ingrid letting out a giggle "I haven't heard her giggle in years since when i was little and I used to get into trouble."

Noticing as more bags are brought aboard the ship with Tas following them she smiles and gives her a wave still in her husband arms "Hello cousin. Welcome to the ship ..Very Happy Indeed Arthur should be along soon and i have invited his masked bride to be to join us as welll but he does not know its a suprise" giving her husband a quick peck on the cheek whispering to him "Dear are you ok im getting very heavy now"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Tasite wrote:Slowly moving up the plank holding Marius tightly as he wiggles trying to get free. "Thank you cousin. I have a feeling it going to be a wondrous trip since I get to meet the rest of the family. I'm guessing it will start with Arthur and his new bride since they will be joining us."

Turning left and right trying to stay out the way as they continue to load everyone bags on board when she hears laughter and didn't recognize it. Trying until she saw the person laughing.. Ok that's new to Tas..."I don't recall ever hearing her laugh," but she likes it and thinks it a good thing seeing her smile and laugh. It a wonderful thing to see. "Yes this is going to be a great trip for everyone."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Anonymous wrote:Setting his beloved wife down, smiling, his arms wrapped about her, then looking back to see his crew captured by Cook.
Now, my lovely, I must personally see to the loading of a few choice provisions for the trip. Gives Brianna a lingering kiss.
Takes Tas’s hand, bows to her
M’Lady….if you’ll excuse me

As he approaches the boys snap to attention and salute, he gets down on one knee before them
Laddies……ummmm….., absently rubbing his goatee pirates don’t salute and stand at attention…… ruffling their hair with his hand.
The boys instantly drop their hands, relax, slump a bit and snarl at Evan
ARRRRGGHHH

Laughing, Evan stands,
That’s better me boys!

Walking back down the gangplank, his eye drawn to a particular cart being unloaded and crates brought aboard. A few crates with holes in them......
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mikaa wrote:An awkward looking man on horseback approached from the land, flanked on both sides by men in formal attire, whom each had younger looking faces besides them.

Mikaa, the awkward looking man, drew his Sabre and saluted Lady Brianna. "Pleasure to see you, M'lady. It's been a good long time since I've graced your smiling face." He sheathed his blade and dismounted.

"May I introduce my two captains, to my left: Captain Markus Anderson, and my right: Captain Jason Jones. It's amazing how readily these things happen... Their first's, respectively, Gregory Simons, and Edward Mason. Oh, and mine, Corin."

Markus bowed while still mounted, removing his hat from his head, and sweeping it across his chest. He gestured across, past Mikaa, to Jason. As if in acknowledgement, Jason also bowed, he however, dismounted and offered a hand to the boy beside him, dressed similarly. The boy whom dismounted was assumably Edward Mason, whom looked to be no older than ten; A midshipman, most likely. Across, Gregory Simons was also dismounting, and taking the reins of his Captains' horse. He appeared to be nearly sixteen, just starting to don facial hair.

Both captains appeared to be in their mid to late twenties, and both seemed far more comfortable on horseback than Mikaa.

Mikaa made his way hastily on board, and spent a few seconds at the deck. His breathing was deep, and slow. On board this ship, he was at home, more so than he had been in many months whilst he was on shore working over paperwork to consider becoming an 'Admiral.' He still was at home on deck doing the work, not behind a desk somewhere below.

His comrades came on board and made their way towards the crew. In all likely hood, they'd be captaining the ship, while Mikaa would be overseeing their work. It might be their first trip to deep sea, but it would be a trip they'd need to learn to make, In Mikaa's eyes.

On deck, he looked about to the faces of those around him, unfamiliar with most. "My my, a good number of persons I've yet to acquaint. I am Captain Mikaa, Pleased to meet you all. May I know the names and faces of all I'll be captaining?"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Noticing the arrives at the port in Edgremont she sees the Captain she gives him a slight wave "Indeed it is good to see you again.. Captain I would like to introduce you to my crew. My little ladies Aiyanna and Anastasia and then these dashing young pirates are Keagon, Keiron, Collen, and the little one is Collen... Watch out for him he is just like his daddy brave and daring.. "

Keagon walks up to the Mikaa "Dis was my papa Roh's ship isn't it? Will you tweach me to how to swail." She looked at her son only a few minutes older than his brother and sister but such the man of the house.. She could see he would be the great adventurer she would be in constant worry for ... The girls whispering back and forth "Capwtain do you think we will see Pwates.. I heard mama and papa ran into them on their hone... honwy... on their twip.?Aiyanna loooked straight at him with a look of worry on her face..

"Alright you guys give him a few minutes to relax how about you go with Ingrid and Gretchen to find your rooms and set up while its still light outside.. Tonight we dine in your fathers favorite way under the stars light by the moon.." Smiling she wraps her arms around her husband giving his a kiss on the cheek "And this bundle of trouble is my husband Evan De Balboa. Oh and from what I hear Congratulations are in order on your engagement to Valerya.. Lovely girl I was very happy she excepted my invitation to run for council with me... You two are most welcome to have your wedding on the spacious grounds of Greystoke.. Im sure Ned will have no issues with his good friend getting married where he can keep an eye on her.." she chuckles...

Giggles as the kids start to run off hearing Keiron laughing lowly to Keagon and Calwin "Our favorite way to dine to huh we sneek veggies to the kitties without mama or nannies seeing." Shaking her head she looks at the cat thinking no wonder your getting so big..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:A coach arrived in front of a large ship. Arthur peered out the door window and gulped. Wow.. what a big ship! Bigger than the last one I was on!

The coachman opened the door, and Arthur stepped out into the sunlight. His eyes were sensitive to light, especially in his half drunken state, so he squinted. He brought his hand up to his forehead to act as a visor as he peered up to the ship. He could see people atop talking but didn't recognize anyone particularly with his blurry vision.

Arthur motioned the coachman to grab his luggage and bring it to the men loading the ship. He was excited about the trip to Ireland.. he missed his sister greatly as well as his newborn nephew, William. Hopefully the long trip will sober me up. My aunt will kill me if I arrive drunk. He shrugged and laughed. Oh well.. can't do anything about it now.

He was feeling tipsy and woozy. His friends had given him a wild party since his bachelor days were soon to be over. He couldn't stop grinning at the fun times from the night before.

Sir.. you must board. The man says the ship will be leaving Port shortly. The coachman tried to shake Arthur out of his daydream.

Hey hey.. don't shake me. I will fall. Arthur started walking towards the plank and could barely walk a straight line. He wasn't used to drinking so much. The coachman grabbed him as he was starting to fall and pulled him up. Help me up to the ship, my friend. Arthur asked the coachman.

Yes, Sir. The coachman aided Arthur most of the way up the plank. When near the top, Arthur stopped and straightened his vest. He shook the coachman's hand, and gave him a bag of gold. Thank you for the help. I should be fine the rest of the way. The coachman nodded and watched as Arthur made his way to the top and aboard the ship.

Arthur's ears were ringing.. everything seemed extremely loud.
What is with all this noise?? Arthur looked around on ship and saw his aunt and her kids. A look crossed his face and he thought to himself: This is going to be one LONG trip... :?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mikaa wrote:Mikaa did a near break-neck double take at the mention of pirates. Realizing it was just children whom were bearing fantasies of life on the high seas, he broke a smile. "Now, now. I have Pirates on my ship and we're not even to sea? Good thing the brig's got room for three. . . Mind, the ol' brig master's a bit of a slacker, he might forget yer in."

To the girl, Aiyanna, he turned next. "I doubt we'll see any pirates if we bear far enough out to sea. We may or may not see land for a few day's at a time, but Pirates tend to strike closer to land.

To the lot of them, before they were ushered away, he did offer a breif sailing lesson. "Seeing as this trip might take us out to deeper seas, I could perchance offer a bit o' sailing lessons. Mind, ye'll be needin' to learn a lot about a ship before ye learn t' steer one."

To Lady Brianna, he looked with a bittersweet look about him. "Thank ye for your kindness, but at the same time, I'd most definitely appreciate tha' bit o' business be left alone." He sounded genuinely displeased and hurt.

Mikaa turned around hearing a faint voice coming from the boarding plank. another new face and expectantly a passenger. exhaling deeply, Mikaa crossed deck towards the gentleman. "Greetings, sir, I'm Captain Mikaa, may I be of assistance?"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Anonymous wrote:Evan looked down for his ‘shadow’, the black panther was not at his feet, quickly he looked about while in his wifes arms, muttering silently, to himself
ohhhhhh……no no no….don’t tell me……
A motion above his head captured his concerned eyes
Not moving his head, just looking up with his eyes he sees the cat in the rigging, climbing higher and higher
ohhhhh no no no…..please stop
The conversation around Evan fades from his attention, nodding at what seemed to be the appropriate places in the conversation, he watched with his eyes the image of the cat climbing higher………higher…….higher…..after Jah knows what in the rigging.
Uuuummmmm….. if you all would please excuse me for just a moment
Kisses Brianna and whispers into her ear Wish me luck love and makes his way towards the rigging. He climbs up the rigging after the cat……..
Climbing higher………higher……the cat finally stopped, rested on a beam of one of the sails………yawning…..taking in the sea breeze stretching out as if in its natural element with not a care in the world.
Evan clung to the rigging as the ship below slowly became a toy and the mast seemed to move back and forth, first by inches, then by feet, then yards.
Moves along the beam carefully, clinging to what he could to keep from plummeting down to the deck……the view tremendous…..the sense of freedom high in the wind exhilarating. Evan oddly felt at home high in the rigging………
Looking at the panther….scratching its ears….taking in the wind
OK buddy…..now what……easy for you
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

---fromENCrystal Ice wrote: With the auction for Arthurs hand ending, and the Princess being in a little distress, it was thought best to leave the unmasking until a later time. She had been asked to join this most noble family on a voyage to Ireland. This would give them a chance to talk about the events of the auction, and what was to happen from here. She was looking forward to the experience and it would be wonderful to see Bridget and Dari again with the new baby. Along with the others that had moved to the new Country abroard.

She arrives at the dock, she had been told all about this ship but she had never been on board. It was magnificent and she knew they would be watched over and have a safe journey as she looked to the sky, she smiled to herself, this was such a turning point in her life.

As the men gathered her luggage from the carriage, she walked up the gang plank, the hood of her cape pulled up over her head, almost covering her eyes. She waited at the top until a member of the ship's crew approached her
Crystal Ice M'am? He asked in an enquiring tone. Yes she smiled for now anyway. Let me show you to your cabin M'Lady, Thank you she replied as he led the way, another was following with the rest of her luggage. They reached the door which was opened for her to enter the cabin as they followed her in. The young lad placed her luggage near the bureau leaving quickly. M'lady I was asked to inform you that the Princess would like you to stay in your cabin until she calls for you, so her Highness can surprise Lord Loxley with your presence he was grinning now but she didn't feel at all relaxed. If you are in need of anything at all until that time just pull that cord over there, as he motions to the rear of the cabin, We will hear the bell ring below and come to you. The cabin is wonderful she smiled broardly, and thank you, if I need anything I will certainly call on you. As he took his leave and closed the door she took in her surroundings a little closer.

She was excited now and a little nervous, she didn't know how Arthur would react to her being the masked bidder at the auction, did he recognise her voice, he didn't seem at all interested in what was happening at the auction. She had noticed him numbing the event with drinks she thought maybe this would be the best way to unmask herself to him, but she had watched him board the ship and disappear from the deck. He seemed to be staggering all over, had the auction really had that bad an affect on him that he had to drink to forget what he had got himself into.

Part of her was unsure of what she should do, maybe she should leave the ship and let Arthur enjoy his life without her, but it wasn't what she wanted at all. Surely he had an inkling of how she felt. She opened one of the trunks, laying out one of her favourite gowns, trying to assure herself that all will be well and she will make him a wonderful wife.

Smiling now at her thoughts it just struck her that on a ship there would be no escape, if Arthur wasn't happy she would have no where to go. But then again neither would he, she mused over the idea, as she looked over the cabin. The fittings and furniture were exquisite, she wondered if the Princess helped with the interior or it was left to anothers expertise.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Tasite wrote:After the Princess finish speaking Tastie takes a step towards the Captain and starts speak.." Hello Captain I'm Tasite Ming and this little man is my son Marius. My I say what a lovely ship you have here."

Feeling some gently touching her shoulder she turns to see Martha standing decide her..

"Excuse me Milady let me take Marius to the room to rest he is looking a bit tired."

Looking down at her son she notice he was rubbing his eyes and yawning"Aww sorry my special man." Giving him a kiss on the cheek then she hands him to her. "Here you go Martha and thank you"

Turning back she blushes slightly...."Sorry about that small interruption but it seem someone was getting tired."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Noticing the arrival of her nephew she looks at his rough appearance and the obvious need of his servant to keep him steady.. Shaking her head she gives her attention back to Mikaa "Ohh, I am sorry I will not mention it further dear sir. Children off to play now . Mikaa if you will excuse me for a second I need to have a few words with my nephew"

Walking towards her nephew her skirt ruffling looking at him closer a shrill whisper " You look like you have been stuck in the stocks for a week. I have a suprise for you but you can't have it looking like that!" looking up she sees her husband climbing a gasp leaving her lips her hand grabbing her nephews and squeezing his hand hard.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Nedefaron wrote:OOC:Port on the ocean, or Egremont by the river that goes to the ocean? Where are we?

Nedefaron had only a mustered a small force for the journey, his personal (and personally trained) armed guard of sixteen and one hundred of the Tudor soldiers, the ones he had been keeping on constant pay - and training - ever since he had assumed his duties as captain of the Tudor family's forces for Her Royal Highness Brianna. He had sent word to his officers along the border to keep an extra eye out on their properties. One small force was heading south from Glasgow, but the local militias had recieved word and the Mounties would take care of that. He just had to make sure the family estates in the north would remain undamaged, and he certainly felt each of Brianna's vassals had the ability to do that. He would be free to focus on ensuring the families safety in Ireland, a country he heard was developing a reputable anti-noble atmosphere. A radical step, not to grant titles, but not an impossible one. Dangerous though, to do so soon, he wondered how much hold the county governments there could truly have without the nobles. They were wonderful devices for the large cities, as were the mayors, but when it came to a small village or set of hamlets - basically the majority of the population - County Council did very little. And, in Nedefaron's experience, it was these people most willing to solve problems...on their own. A dangerous ploy, very dangerous. Perhaps it was such things that had led to the recent uprisings, but Nedefaron had not truly followed those closely. He was busy enough as it was.

Stepping to the side he watched the men file past. All of them could use a longbow reasonably enough, though he had a particular squad of forty training more than the rest - these he considered the actual 'longbow men'. Twenty greatswordsmen, trained by a mercenary Nedefaron had brought in from the mountains on the continent, were also in the group, along with thirty spearmen. The final ten men Nedefaron had trained personally in the longsword, and they were to serve as a more personal guard for whatever Tudor should need it - primarily Her Royal Highness.

Nodding as parade of red and white livery passed him by, Nedefaron took up a quicker stride and directed himself to the front where he called a halt in sight of the ships and the retinue boarding them. Quickly he addressed one of his Welsh officers - the force was primarily Welsh, a race less likely to stir up tension amongst Celtic brethren though riskier company amongst what Nedefaron guessed would be mostly English soldiers - and directed him towards Mikaa to gain information in regards to where his men were to board, and where there quarters would be. Hopefully the mans ships could hold them, Nedefaron was not of a mind to use Brianna's powers in the north to 'charter' more ships, and less trustworthy captains.

Seeing to it that his officers would take care of any boarding details according to Mikaa's wishes, Nedefaron signaled for his own guards, and the ten Tudor guards, and approached the vessel Brianna and her family were upon. He reached the gangplank and eyed it carefully, making a note of the height of the forcastle and number of decks before asking permission for the twenty-six of them to board.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Mikaa wrote:((Forgive me for going OOC here a sec; Seeing as this is actually one of my ships, I would like to dedicate something of this post to describing it and the crew in some degree of detail. Sorry! Please don't 'make' a ton of private rooms. Thanks and sorry!))

The ship, Die Kaiserin des Meeres formally, The Kaiserin in short, is a fairly large private ship, spanning a suprising one hundred and eighty feet long, and seventy feet wide. It'd been modified from it's original one sixty by forty to accommodate more crew and cargo, as well as permit additional rooms. There were only six private -- otherwise locked -- rooms. The State Room, reserved for royalty, the Captain's Quarters, The First's Chambers, and three private rooms for additional 'precious' cargo.

All these rooms, with the exception of the Captain's Quarters, were below the main deck. The Captain's quarters were below the front end's raised deck, where the Great Wheel was situated. The doors were mahogany, unlike the rest of the ship, which was a very sturdy white oak, painted and seasoned to be resistant to water. The darkened wood stood to take in much of the suns heat to keep the deck dry.

The First's room was plainly decorated, with a single porthole, two chairs, a desk with writing implements secured down, and a bed as opposed to a hammock bunk. The room was often relocated for the Captain when more than one Royal family was on deck, and was the third room lined up when multiple Royal or official business required private quarters.

The Stateroom was kept under a double lock, boasted fine mahogany doors, inlaid with gold. once past the lavish doors, the room was freshly sealed with wood that seemed two tones darker than the rest of the ship. Instead of a porthole for a window, there was an actual rectangular window that had a rope ladder beside it for emergency situations. There were two crossed swords mounted on the wall; both of which had gold plated handles. The bed was four poster and held a translucent white cloth to offer both obscurity and clarity. There were two full sized mirrors, one on the back of one of the doors, the other beside a small vanity set. All furnitures and fixtures were secured down, including the chairs, but they seemed to be arranged to fit comfortably and to allow people in and out. Overhead there were two intertwined crystal and candle chandeliers, and a chord that seemed to run upwards, ironically enough, into the Captain's Quarters. To what, was unclear.

The three additional private rooms were much the same with only slight differences in the view. All three had two portholes for view and light, a small chandelier which held candles, a moderately sized dresser and two large comfortable bench chairs. The bed was equivocal of a modern day full sized, and again, all fixtures were secured.

Below that level were the public rooms, where the crew slept in hanging bunks or hammocks, with limited space for storage. While at full capacity, there could easily be up to one hundred twenty crew, there were seldom more than fifty personnel to man the full ship. It often ran quite well considering. The same floor had one room set aside for a makeshift brig, which had only been used once before, for a makeshift quarantine of three individuals whom had picked up a contagious disease and eventually died from it. The brig had since been kept clean and well set. There was room for up to twenty persons to be stored without causing each other discomfort. Mikaa himself tested that theory.

Below that, in the belly of the ship, was the cargo hold, where most non-essential luggage or cargo was stored. There was a locked room that was only accessible by the standing Captain, which was the Treasury Room, typically housing upwards of two thousand pounds for supplies and emergencies.

For this voyage, it held an astounding ten thousand. The food stores were also nearly doubled, even though there were not even one hundred persons, including crew, on board.

Mikaa glanced up at the giant cat whom stood out like the full moon at night and grimmaced. "I don't feel like cleaning up after that beast; It's bad enough keeping the crew clean. . ." Seeing the man climbing up after it, he only sighed again. "By Jah, I have a ship of fools. . ."

It was thence a voice caught hit attention. "Pleasure to meet you, Miss Tasite, and pleasure to you as well, Mr. Marius. I do take some degree of pride in this ship, being the first I captained over, on behalf of the late Lord Rohannon." He paused and smiled as Marius was escorted away." Tis no problem at all. Feel free to make yourself at home. It may not be the largest ship, nor may it be true English Naval superiority, but it is my finest, and I treat all my passengers as Royalty. My crew should do the same, lest they swim behind the ship."

He hopes his joke would leave to laughter. . . As the Princess excuses herself, he nods in acknowledgment. "Should you need me for anything, feel free to find me. We are not strangers, after all."

((OOC, sorry it's mid post. . . Ned, I would put us at port on the ocean, seeing as the Kaiserin is no longer a channel-running ship, It's become more of a coastal ship and shallow to moderately deep ocean ship. Hope it helps. after reading the post, Holy f*ck man, I don't run a war ship! I run a large cargo/transport! xD))

Mikaa's eyes went wide upon sight of the masses aproaching. "By Jah. . ." He turned about in a rush. "If I may have everyone's pardon, I must attend to something personally." In a significantly louder voice. "All hands to stations! Anyone not at post may face the rudder!"

He ran through the persons amassing the luggage downward and the crew moving to positions. He met the boarding plank with his heels, and slid down and over the bumps, one hand at his ankles, the other on his sword's hilt. It was rather awkward and impressive, seeing as the captain, one year ago, would have likely met his face to the wooden plank.

At it's base, he stood upright, and brushed himself off. "Whom do I speak with who leads this small army, and why was I not informed to expect such a vast number for company? I'd like to have their pardon for my words, but I may be able to fit half of this number, but it would push us to be far more laden with supplies than I think would be safe!"

He sighed and called back to the deck. "Captains Markus Anderson and Jason Jones, please see to how many we can assemble, I'll be taking a short leave of duties to deal with matters on land."

With that dismissal, he was no longer in charge of the ship until both captains relinquished to his rule on deck. Likely it would be before departure. . .

((OOC Last time, i swear. . . I am running three people, feel free to interact w. my two npcs))
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:
Brianna wrote:Noticing the arrival of her nephew she looks at his rough appearance and the obvious need of his servant to keep him steady.. Shaking her head she gives her attention back to Mikaa "Ohh, I am sorry I will not mention it further dear sir. Children off to play now . Mikaa if you will excuse me for a second I need to have a few words with my nephew"

Walking towards her nephew her skirt ruffling looking at him closer a shrill whisper " You look like you have been stuck in the stocks for a week. I have a suprise for you but you can't have it looking like that!" looking up she sees her husband climbing a gasp leaving her lips her hand grabbing her nephews and squeezing his hand hard.

Arthur looks down at his clothing and then back up to his aunt.
I thought I was pretty tidy.. I guess I could change..

He feels his aunt squeeze his hand, and he grimaces. She had a lot of strength for a woman! She must of grabbed his hand wrong because it felt as if she was crushing the bones in his hand.

He tried to push his Aunt's hand up or down to lessen the bone-crushing. It didn't work at all. He took deep breaths to hold the pain and tried to focus his attention elsewhere.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mikaa wrote:Mikaa groaned painfully as the awkward Chinaman rushed to the deck, Another freak for his show-boat. He looked around again for the man leading the one hundred some even men around.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Blushing slightly letting go of her nephews hand seeing how red it was.. "Well good thing im not in labor or it would have been worse." she chuckles "You should go and change and try and remove the stench of liquor from you from last night .. whatever it was you were doing.. Meet me back here as soon as you can. Now if you will excuse me"

Looking around the ship you could have sworn the whole family was up and moving by all the thigs and people they had brought with them.. Hoping mikaa would not get to inpatient with them.. Running off to her room checking on the children since she would be sharing a room with them ... That left a room for Tasite and one for Crystal Ice.. The men would have to make do where they could lay.. And guards definately posted outside Crystals door she would not have an indiscrestions on this trip ..

Relazing the children were set and playing she returned back up on deck and found a place to sit for a second all the movement and excitement was wearing her out quickly.. Sharp little pains in her side..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur's hand was finally free. He rubbed it gently trying to get circulation back in his hand. Hearing his aunt's comments, he furrowed his brow in confusion. Then he lifted the collar of his shirt to his nose and tried to smell the "stench". I don't smell anything, Auntie... You must have a sensitive nose. He shrugged and looked around the ship. Where is my luggage and where can I change? He pondered.

He walked up to the Captain, or the one he assumed was Captain. Sir, I must change my clothes. They have a "stench" about them apparently. Can you show me to my luggage and a room to change?

Arthur saw a man climbing aboard. Confused, he said to himself.. there is no plank that way... He shook his head seeing it was Elson and laughed. At least the man knew how to make an entrance!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mikaa wrote:The man turned to face Arthur. By the look of him, he was a captain, but he was quite definitely not Captain Mikaa, the owner of the ship. "Name, please?" his askance was almost dismissive, as if it didn't truly concern him.

"Oh, why aren't you the one... Yes, Mr. Loxley?" He flips a piece of parchment over, it has a list of names and a scribbled jargon that made no sense to anyone whom was not crew to this ship. "Ahh, Just to make sure we have the rooms correct; I believe your things, the essentials at least, can be found in the Officer's Room. Right down that stairway, keep going straight, it's the last one on the left before the next stairway. For the scale of things, you're under that man's boots." He points to a scrawny looking sailor who was lifting a rope that should have otherwise been too awkward for his tiny frame; it was obvious he knew what he was doing down to an art. "quite literally, I'm afraid. He's standing on your room's ceiling."

((For a brief description, you have one of the three extra rooms, There is a sword mount beside the door, in case you have an armament of your own.))

((Standing room assignments:

State Room: The Princess Brianna, her husband Evan, and their children. There are six hammock like beds appropriate for the children suspended from the ceiling. The netting used is actually cotton cloth.

Captain's Quarters: Mikaa, his Midshipman: Corin . Sorry, he's not being bumped this voyage.

First's Rooms: Crystal Ice. Two guards are permitted to stay at the doors, and two of Mikaa's personal guards stand there as well; while they look like sailors, they both hold large clubs. (Anyone with a seaman knowledge would understand them to be the Marines)

Officer's Room 1: Tasite, her son Marius, and her husband. Two extra hammocks have been suspended, also hand-tied with cotton fabric.

Officer's Room 2: Nedefaron, and five members of his personal guard, There are five hammocks in addition to the bed. Two sword racks are provided; these each hold five swords or bows. They seem to be hastily put in, and nailed down as if hurriedly.

Officer's Room 3: Arthur. With permission, Five of Nedefaron's personal guards are also stationed within, but asked to only use the room for stowage and sleep; not to be used to occupy their idle time.

In addition to the two hastily installed sword racks, there is a separate sword stand which could hold a single personal arm besides the door, should Arthur hold one.

The extra seventy hammocks below-deck with the crew are free-to-use to soldiers brought with Nedefaron, the additional soldiers are asked to ride a second boat, which will be made-ready within two hours.
))
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Nedefaron wrote:Nedefaron eyed the reaction to his arrival with amusement, a slight smile playing at the edges of his lips. He glanced over at Retefael, who was staring out at the ocean "Retefael, rhoddwch ein esgusodion. Ein dynion Maen nhw yn medru gwneud eich rhan"*

As the man rode off Nedefaron eyed his own troops carefully. Swordsmen and longbowmen would be most useful for trouble on the ship, he would take them along with the family. In short order he had them seperated, and ready to board at Mikaa's command.

*Retefael, give Mikaa our apologies. Our men can do their share (take shifts, etc...)
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Anonymous wrote:Evan takes one last look about while aloft in the rigging. Still feeling strangely at home high up in the sails.
Reaches over to lift up the panther, draping the cat across his shoulders
oooooooommmmmmpphhh……JAH! You’re getting heavy!
Evan makes his way slowly down the rigging, the lazy panther/stole draped across his shoulders yawning and stretching out its front paws
Hey…
grabs the panthers front legs for a moment while climbing down
..hold still while I’m climbing ya dope
the big cat not minding at all the free ride down from the rigging, lazily draping itself across his shoulders.

He safely makes it down to the deck.

ELSON! General….how ya doing!?
vigorously shaking the generals hand
Arthur, congratulations sir
shakes his hand
A salute to Mikaa
Captain……….ummmmm…….
Petting the panthers head, smiling
Permission for my…..ummmmm….’shadow’ to board
A bow to the Lady Tas
M’lady….good to see you again

Looking around for his beloved……seeing her…….seated on the deck?!
Hurries over to her side
Sitting down next to Bri noticing a little discomfort on her face, arm about her back.
Love!..... a kiss upon her cheek Love?....you alright?.....can I get you anything???
Then adding, lightheartedly, turning a bit so the cats face is closer to Brianna, taking the big cats paws in his hands, moving them about in a slightly silly animated manner
Go ahead…..tell mommy where we’ve been……
Letting the cats paws go, allowing the animal off his shoulders, the panther curls up next to Brianna
Baby…, scoots in closer to Brianna, his lips a breath from her ear a whispered love you dear , placing a hand upon his unborn child, gazing into his loves eyes anything you need, anything you want, I shall seek out, anything you desire, I shall provide, I am yours for as long as the stars remain in the firmament of the heavens.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Mikaa wrote:Mikaa looked to the man who spoke. "You have an oddly familiar look to you, where do I know you from? And what tongue is that you speak in; it's foreign yet not. And why do I have an army at my ship!"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:Smiling at her husband shakes her head and holds his hand. "My love to much excitement for the baby today ... Im not feeling well at the moment I just need to sit down a while longer is all.. " rubbing her hand along his cheek she gives him a reassuring smile and kisses his cheek..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next