Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Trip with Sammiches?

Go down

Road Trip with Sammiches? Empty Road Trip with Sammiches?

Post  Aasha Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:34 pm

December 1457 Trip from Port Lairge to An Gort, Ireland (Rp'd through IG mail)

Aasha,

I knows we gotta go to another towns wheres NNGO is, but I forgots to asks you if you wanted sammiches. I still have piggy from the party ya took me too. I made some sammiches and will share if you needs food.. maybe not all of them, but some yes.

I'm waitings for you to travel to follows ya, so I dont's get lost.

-axle

Aasha was all ready to go, the little she had in the house packed in her pack, her rations already stored and her daggers securely strapped to her body when the messenger arrived. She hadn't looked too closely at Axle since the Tudor estate, a deliberate thing for her as she still couldn't figure out why she had gotten so flustered...well, she sort of knew, she just couldn't figure out why he was affecting her all of the sudden. She just wasn't supposed to notice...

- Stop it Ash! Go answer the damn door! -

The letter didn't help, first she had to dig into her pack to give the obviously needy messenger a few pence, then she had to try and read it. Not a small feat for her...her reading and writing skills were as poor as they had ever been.

Doing what she always did, she looked at the signature first, promptly dropping the letter after sounding out the name.

- Why is he writing me? Damn girl, the letter doesn't burn, pick it up and read it, then you'd know -

Aasha read the letter slowly once, twice, three times before she totally understood all that was written, then dropped the letter for a second time.

- Sammiches? Will I have to look at him closely? Wait, stop it. Even if you do girl it won't make a difference. Stop acting like a ninny and go tell him it is time to travel! -

Picking up the letter for the second time, Aasha hurried out the door to their designated meeting spot, promptly forgetting her pack. They made it all the way to the next town before she realized she forgot it, along with the few possessions she didn't want to lose. Face flushed and feeling out of sorts, Aasha turned around and headed back, Axle hot on her heels. The entire time hoping he wouldn't ask why they were traveling the wrong direction.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Road Trip with Sammiches? Empty Re: Road Trip with Sammiches?

Post  Aasha Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Axle5788 wrote:Axle and Aasha finally left PL. It was time to go meet the others in.... hmm, he didn't even know where. Aasha was the one who always sorted these things out. She just told him where to be, with what, and who to talk to when they got there. He'd gotten used to it. Maybe he needed to start taking more of an initiative. He shrugged his shoulders and followed her on the road to the next town. Once there, they barely had time to rest. Aasha started traveling back to PL. Confused, but not willing to confront her, he just followed. He had more than enough sammiches that the backtracking wouldn't effect his stock much.

Looking at Axle, one would think that he had no worries. Trotting down the road, with a sammich in hand, following Aasha. He was just one of those people that everyone usually underestimated because of his demeanor. He wasn't aggressive unless a situation presented itself, and he wasn't usually looking for an altercation either.

When they finally got back to PL, Axle asked Aasha. Is that it? Are we back for good? She muttered under her breath and shook her head. He didn't push her for more information, he just shrugged and told her OK. She didn't take long at her house, and when she came out she continued down the road they'd just come from. He guessed they were heading to meet the others. Following her mindlessly, he continued eating sammiches and humming a tune to himself.

Last edited by Aasha on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:44 pm

She could tell he was puzzled, something about the look he gave her clued her in to that. Thankfully, he didn't ask, just followed and ate almost the entire walk back to PL. Of course, her luck didn't hold. Once they got back to her house he just had to ask questions. Muttering curses about stupidity (hers) and questions (his), she shook her head and turned to head back to Lios Mor for the second time. Going in circles just wasn't making her happy at all, but it was all her fault. Well, hers and Axle's. She had no idea why it was his fault, but it couldn't be all hers now could it?

We ain't stayin' in Munster, so nae, we ain't gonna be stayin' 'ere. We'll be meetin' folk in Gort, an' we ain't gots time to do much restin', sos I'm hopin' ya dun knocks me off'n my horse. Gets on, an' dun be makin' a mess. We dun needs to be follow'd by idgits.

Well the word did it, Aasha started mumbling even as she mounted Storm, glad to be giving her feet a break but irritated that she'd acted like the idiot she claimed most in Munster were.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:40 am

Axle5788 wrote:She seemed upset with all his questions and he didn't know why. He knew she didn't like to repeat herself, so he figured that she'd probably told him and he couldn't remember. Not at all. He wondered when she could have told him... if it had been while he was eating piggy, well that would explain it since he didn't listen at all while eating usually.

Nae Munster, okies, he nodded emphatically to let her know he was listening. She told him to get on the horse, and he looked at her with a worried look on his face. I dun like horses much. He climbed, like an total newbie, up on the horse almost scrambling and his feet kicking as if he didn't know where or how to place them. After a long struggle, he finally got on the horse behind the saddle.

I got sammiches if you hungry, he told her. Just lets me know and I can get 'em quick.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:39 am

There was just something about Axle listening to her so quickly and without more questions that slightly cheered her up. She gave a half smile, then had to hold back a full blown laugh when he struggled up on Storm's back. It was a good thing she had a mare and not a stallion, Aasha wasn't sure Axle could mount a stallion without getting bucked.

Making a mental reminder to teach him more about horses in case he tried to mount one that wasn't patient, she moved to Storm and calmly unbuckled the saddle, letting it slide easily to the ground. "Nae needin' tha', ain't gonna makes the ride any bett'r." Digging in her pack, she placed a few blankets on the horse's back, then looked up. "Scoots up an' gets onna blank'ts, o' yer bum is gonna be achin' when we gets there."

Aasha didn't wait for an answer, just swung herself up onto Storm's back, grabbed Axle's hand and placed it on her waist, then clicked her tongue to get Storm going. "Holds on so ya dun fall"; she called back, rapidly moving towards An Gort. "We ain't stoppin' much, ya ken sleeps onna horse rights? I ain't wantin' a sammich till lat'r, save yer food sos we will have 'nuff"
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down