Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for Marshie's Pink Unicorn

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Searching for Marshie's Pink Unicorn - Page 3 Empty Re: Searching for Marshie's Pink Unicorn

Post  Timari Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:19 am

Fae wrote:A wiry smile crept over Fae’s expression. It crossed her mind that this one might prove useful to them later.

I’m not so sure about ‘hawt’ pink, but I can think of something else you might look good in…” she whispered seductively into Virgin’s ear.

Eyes smoldering, she slunk in close enough to place her hands on the woman’s stomach and back. Fae’s nose brushed lightly against the feline’s ear. She released a low purr into her would be playmate’s ear, and slowly began stroking her back. She would take a leaf out of Virgin’s book. After all, better to catch flies with honey indeed.

Would you like to come with me?” she offered in a soft and welcoming tone, “I think I might have something special for you later if you help us…

Fae smiled and nuzzled Virgin’s cheek, her eyes sparkling with mirth.

(we ned to jump start this puppy back up :S)

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Searching for Marshie's Pink Unicorn - Page 3 Empty Re: Searching for Marshie's Pink Unicorn

Post  Timari Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:20 am

--Giselle wrote:It was then that Giselle, flushed with the success of the cheesy roll and oblivious to all the fighting that had been going on, appeared riding a... white unicorn.

"Coooeeeeee! I got one! He says his name is Fred. But he's the wrong color. Can we paint him?"

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Timari Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:21 am

--Katherine_beaton wrote:(time for another random interjection Razz )

Kathy shrugged, whoever it was must've decided to put things right without revealing themselves but who cared: things were moving again-and a girl rode in on a unicorn. Whoops, and there went her pony! Silly thing, spooked by a horse with a horn.

She listened to the discussion of changing Fred's color.

"Paint? Hair dye? Dear me, no, surely you know the best way to color unicorn is to feed them colored candies? "

She kept her face serious but laughed inside at the nonsense information she had given the ridiculous girls.
Slipping around behind Launcelot on the opposite side from Marshy she whispered in his ear. "Where did you find such a crazy bunch of ladies? I surely would have thought you were attracted to a more mature sort. I mean sending a man after such a impossible thing as a pink unicorn? You must have a bigger soft spot than people know to go along with that."

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Giselle wrote:SWEETIES! Of course, sweeties. I have some jelly babies in my pocket here, I think...

Here. Only a bit of fluff on them. They've not been in here long, I promise. If I give Fred the pink ones, everyone else can have one. They're only a TINY bit sticky.

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

--Virgin wrote:You guys move too fast! Can't you see Fae and I are trying to have a moment here? Rolling Eyes

Virgin titled her head back with eyes closed and purred softly like she were the princess purrrrrfect kitty receiving a royal rubdown to rival all. Licking her lips in satisfaction, Virgin succumbed to Fae's soft enticing touch. With her cheek Virgin nudged her dark beast to go on, not even listening to the coaxing words for help. Her fingers wrapped tightly around the beast's waist, forcefully pulling her even closer so that Virgin's lips could shut that lady from yakking already.

That is until Virgin's ears perked up at the sound of hooves on ground. She sensed innocence, and a whole annoying lot of 'em. Silly creatures with virgin minds... a white unicorn turned pink is little value compared to the naturally pink. It's like bleaching Virgin white and selling her as vanilla. She might as well get a nose job while we're at it. Would the sexii maiden
(I <3 you) really accept a sorry offering? Well let's get this over with and best put this worthless thing out his misery.

...'His name's not Fred. It's Dead.'

Virgin eyed the unicorn with a murderous smirk and hungry eyes yearning to slaughter. Buffy--- oops wrong story... Virgin the Unicorn Slayer gripped her whip at the side, but first hesitating.. she turns to her dark beast eager to see truly what skills she had to offer for the pink unicorn quest.

...'Shall you do the honours or shall I?'

Timari
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum