Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reclaimed Property

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Reclaimed Property - Page 3 Empty Re: Reclaimed Property

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:22 am

Donnor wrote:He watched as the blood squirted from his pinkie and across the room. ”Wow you got some pretty good distance on that one.” Laughing, he took his dagger over to the hand he had previously slammed the rock on. Looking at the man’s face he grinned and spoke again. ”Which finger will it be over here?” He watched as yet again he wiggled the pinkie on the opposite hand and then nodded. Taking his dagger in his hand he raised it far above his head and swung it down hard across the index finger. ”Damn me and my bad aim! He said sarcastically as he began to laugh. He was enjoying the pain he and Aasha were inflicting on the man but grew tired of the mindless babbling and pleading.

Taking the rock in his hand once more, a disturbed look played across his face and he set the rock down. He searched the floor for what he had in mind and finally found a piece of the shattered door big enough for what he had in mind. Picking the piece of wood up, he held it in both hands as he slung the top part onto his shoulder. After careful aiming, he swung the piece of wood back and then released. Watching the wood shatter across the mans lips he waited to see if any teeth had been knocked out.
”I hit right where I was aiming this time! Let’s just hope you are smart enough to shut up now.”

He turned his attention back to his wife, the look on his face meant to urge her on. ”You can keep removing fingers or if there is something else you have in mind…The sky is the limit tonight my love.” He grinned at her, waiting to see what she would do next.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:24 am

--Thomas_of_Looe wrote:He couldn't believe she did it. Hell, he would swear she only cut halfway through on purpose, just to prolong his agony. He cried out, cursed her and her husband. Yer both going to hell! My men'll be coming to kill you both. Too many knows where I am. Blood gushed from his finger, causing another anguished yell to fill the room. Tears streamed from his eyes as he began begging again.

I know lots of folks, I can get you anything...anything...please. Just stop...please stop! Don't do this to me. We're family Ash, you can't do this to family!
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:25 am

She laughed then, deeply. It hurt, but she laughed anyway. Fam'ly? Ya ain't my fam'ly. Donnor's my fam'ly...he loves me. Yer nae...hell, yer nae even worthy o' bein' called that. Yer jus' dead meat. Nothin' more, nothin' less. Fam'ly cares an' loves each other. Ya dun love nobody but yerself.

His crying was beginning to bug her, she never dreamed anyone could be that much of a sniveling coward. Somehow she wasn't surprised, but she dearly wanted him to shut up. Seemed like Donnor had the same idea. Smiling at her husband, she slowly looked Thomas up and down. She knew how to hurt him the worst, but somehow couldn't stomach the idea of seeing that part of his anatomy. Instead, she took aim at another finger, partially cutting the index one off before slicing directly above his knee.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 am

--Thomas_of_Looe wrote:Thomas shut up quickly, practically biting his own tongue off when the wood hit his lips. He spat out blood, and the damaged tooth he normally ran his tongue across. Spitting again, he saw a couple more broken teeth fall out and cried harder. He couldn't help the whimpers, nor the scream when she took half a finger and cut into his leg, but he found a way to stop the babbling. The pain was too much though, he could feel the room blackening again, and prayed silently for death to take him quickly.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 am

Donnor wrote:He watched as the man seemed to slip in and out of consciousness. ”Not yet! I am not finished with you yet!” His voice boomed and shook the walls of the shack, angered that the man was close to passing out. Donnor knew the pain would not be as bad if the man passed out but he also knew that if the pain got any worse he would surely cause the man to slip into darkness. He sighed as he knew he had no choice but to put the man out of his misery. ”Before you die, I want you to feel and experience the worst pain in your life, because losing Aasha would be the worst pain to me. Think, as you feel yourself slipping into that darkness, you should have stayed away.” With a final sadistic grin, he tilted his head to the side and staring into the beaten mans now soulless eyes he slammed his dagger into the most personal area a man has. The smile had already left Donnor’s face as he quickly pulled the dagger out. Dropping it to the ground, he placed his hands on each side of the man’s head and with one swift twist, severed the neck bone until the head was completely twisted around killing him instantly.

Turning back to Lotus he nodded and spoke.
”The tongue is yours and if you could, skin him and have it sent back to our good friend Siggie Blount back in England. I am sure he can find use for it.” As Lotus approached, Donnor turned back to Aasha and smiled before letting out a sigh of relief. ”Come love, its time to go home…it’s over and he will never be able to bother you again. We need to get someone to check out your injuries though.”

He leans down and lifts her from the chair and notices a pool of blood on the seat where she was sitting. He then noticed his arm became sticky and warm, he knew she was bleeding but didn’t know where it was coming from or how serious her injuries were. Without thinking or saying a word he bolted out of the shack and began running back towards their home in hopes of finding someone to look at Aasha this late. He was unsure if she knew about the bleeding and always noticed when he noticed it, it hurt more so he decided to stay quiet as he ran.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:27 am

She was starting to feel a little light headed, but finished slicing off Thomas finger before she lowered the dagger back to her lap. The vice inside her stomach was worse, something she didn't think was possible. Letting the blade rest on her thigh, she pressed her hand back into her belly and bent forward slightly, trying to breathe through the pain. Her eyes narrowed on Thomas, this was his fault. He was taking more away from her than she could take from him, even if he didn't realize it.

Aasha wasn't surprised when he started drifting in and out of consciousness. She was actually shocked he'd stayed awake this long, and decided it had to be because of all the whimpering he had been doing. Somehow, she knew exactly where Donnor was going to stab before his knife bit into Thomas flesh. Their thought processes were eerily similar, hadn't she thought of cutting it off just moments before? She watched Thomas face crumple before Donnor snapped his neck, knowing the last thing he would see would be a look of triumph in hers.

It was with a dawning sense of relief that Aasha realized Donnor was right. He could never harm her again. She had always known she need not fear for Donnor, that he could care for himself...and that he would protect her to his dying breath. This one wouldn't have ever been the one to take it. I'm ready fer home love. He shoulda listened to me...

As he lifts her in his arms, the remaining color drained from Aasha's face. The blood loss she'd been hiding was obvious, she could see the pool in the chair. Wrapping her good hand around his neck, she clung weakly, knowing that soon she'd have to tell him where the blood was coming from...if she made it that long...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:02 pm

The_Wise_Woman wrote:Midway through his race back to the house, seeking help for Aasha, Donnor realised he was near the semi-isolated cottage that had been pointed out to him days before. Here he knew he could find the wise woman of Inis.

By and large the townsfolk turned to her for medical help long before they sought one of those suspicious quacks called "Doctor". After all for several generations now the wise woman - and her mother and grandmother before her - had seen the citizens of Inis into and out of this world.

No-one seemed quite sure how old she was - certainly she looked extremely aged - but then as far as the oldest townsfolk could remember she had looked that way for a very long time indeed. The children of the town had built quite a mythology around her - was it really her own mother and grandmother who'd been the healers before this wise woman? Or was it simply the same woman, one who aged but never died?

Versed in herb lore, skilled with animals, wise in the ways of men and women and the frail fleshly bodies that carried those bright spirits around, one farmer had once said of her that she could make a cow get up and dance long after the moo had left the beast for good.

And it was here that Donnor turned.

When the frantic knocking came on her door, the wise woman rose. As she moved to the cottage door, she carefully eyed the sack she kept right beside the door. It was for emergencies, packed full of all the useful things she hoped she'd never need. But that urgent clamour, that desperate rapping . . . . . she recognised an emergency when she heard one and as one hand opened the door, the other was already reaching for her sack.

"Yes, young man? Tell me."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Donnor wrote:By the time he reached the woman’s home he was nearly out of breath and ready to collapse. That had been the furthest he has ever run in his life. He had heard the stories of the mysterious woman that resided in this cottage and let out a sigh of relief when she answered the door. He quickly explained the short version of what was wrong, making sure to leave out all the gory details involving the murder he had just committed even though he had done it in self defense.

”Please milady, I beg of you to help me. Money is not a problem, if you are looking to be paid for your services I can pay you well.”

Aasha had been the one thing he had left in his life that he could not bear to lose. She was the one important piece of his life that kept him going and without her he felt he would no longer have the urge to get up in the mornings. His eyes pleaded to the wise woman standing in front of him as he waited for her response.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:04 pm

--The_Wise_Woman wrote:The wise woman pursed her lips, one eyebrow raised. Money?? Oh my, these big city noble boys . . . . what would the likes of her ever do with money when she could barter for all she needed? Still, his panic went a long way to explaining things, and certainly the story he'd given her was bleak enough.

Stepping back from the door, she gestured him in with his precious bundle. "Why are we lollygagging young man? Speed is of the essence if we're to best help your young lady."

With the emergency bag firmly in her hand, she waved him through to the small bed nearest the fire, a warm place and ready to receive the sick and injured. "Just here please - then take a seat back over there - I know that you're concerned for her, but peace is best for me to work." Holding his gaze carefully she nodded reassuringly, "I will do my best for her, my very best."

_______
Reclaimed Property - Page 3 Wisewomanbanner
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Donnor wrote:Nodding slightly he entered and carried Aasha over to the bed, laying her down gently. Before standing upright he kissed her forehead gently and whispered into her ear. ”I will be right here my love.” Turning he thanked the woman and walked over to the chair she had pointed out to him and reluctantly sat down so the woman would have room to work. He had confidence that everything would be alright and Aasha would be up and moving around again before to long but given the look on his face it was most likely unnoticeable to anyone else.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:05 pm

--Darklotus wrote:{Back at the abandoned shack}

Once Donnor had left with Aasha, he looked over the gruesome scene with a smile upon his face. He walked over to the corpse just in time to hear the last death rattle escape the man’s lips. He was surprised at how easily the man had been broken down into a sniveling little child. Removing his dagger from its sheath, he placed his hand on the corpse’s chin and attempted to pull it open. The force from snapping the neck had firmly clamped it shut and Lotus found himself unable to open the mouth. Scratching his head as he thought about how to open the mouth an idea came to mind and he began to work. As he shoved the dagger into the cheek of the body and twisted a loud pop was produced by the dislocation of the jaw, making it easier to tear through the muscles holding it on. He repeated his action on the other side then placed his dagger on the table behind the chair.

Placing his fingers inside the two fresh holes he gave it a quick yank and ripped the bottom of the bodies mouth clean off and enabled the tongue to hang there freely. He picked his dagger up once again and grabbing the tongue firmly between his thumb and index finger he pulled it as far as he could then sliced his dagger across it, making a nice clean cut before placing it in the red velvet bag he kept at his hip.

Once his favorite part was finished he proceeded with the other task Donnor had given him. Once finished he left the remains there in the shack and used the clothing from the body to wrap the skin in to keep it concealed from unwanted eyes. To make sure there was no evidence leftover he knew he had to once again face one of his only fears and pulled a rag from his travel pack along with a bottle of whiskey. After taking down half the bottle he shoved half the rag inside and allowed it to saturate with the whiskey before tossing it through the window of the shack. As he was walking away he could hear the crackle of the fire and it sent chills down his spine and he spoke to himself. ”May your soul burn in the fire I have set for all eternity.” With a quick glance up to the full moon he smiled and quickly made his way home to wait until he heard from Donnor.

Reclaimed Property - Page 3 Jesterbanner
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:06 pm

She drifted in and out as he ran, stirring only slightly when he knocked on the old woman's door. Though she wasn't aware of what she was doing, Aasha instinctively nuzzled into Donnor's chest. The movement caused her insides to tighten up, eliciting a low moan.

She was barely aware when he lowered her to the bed, shuddering as another pain wracked her body. The protest when it came again had more to do with not feeling his presence than the pain. After what she'd been through, she needed him with her, his heat warming her. Struggling to open her eyes, she blinked and carefully moved her head. Her body had tensed, pain shooting throughout, but she didn't relax until she saw where he was sitting. She met his eyes as best she could, trying to smile reassuringly, then looked at the woman as another wave of agony rolled through her. Her voice was weak, but she had to say something, just in case it wasn't too late. Her hand hovered over her belly, her eyes glistening as tears began to gather. The...bairn...did...is... She couldn't finish, hoping the other woman understood, her eyes seeking Donnor's again. There was fear in hers, this wasn't how he was supposed to find out...and it might already be too late.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:07 pm

--The_Wise_Woman wrote:Seeing the pain in the young woman's eyes, the wise woman's heart went out to her. This was a grief and a pain with which she was all too familiar.

As her hands moved over Aasha, removing clothing, assessing damage, gently palpating Aasha's abdomen, watching to see when she winced, the wise woman spoke softly, reassuringly. "It's Aasha isn't it? I've seen you in the marketplace, new come to Inis true, well it's a good place to live, a lovely land with lovely folk and I see you're young man there, he's a strength to him that will hold you safe. Soon we'll see you right, do we all can to look after his precious bundle." Offering up a string of gentle platitudes, inanities, the soft cadences of her voice soothing, lulling, the wise woman kept her face calm, even though her heart dropped as she saw the extent of the damage.

With a reassuring pat to Aasha's shoulder, the wise woman smiled then moved to Donnor. Sitting with him, she spoke in her calm low voice, "There are preparations I can give her to stop the bleeding. We can certainly save her although we must guard against infection in coming days." She took his hand, her crepe-like old lady skin soft and dry in his young hand. "I can save your lady, I cannot save the child. The damage is too great and with the blood that she has lost, undoubtedly the spark of life that would have been the babe has already been washed from her body."

Seeing his face, his stunned eyes, the wise woman blanched . . . he hadn't known! The poor boy hadn't known!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Aasha had only ever let Donnor see her without clothes. She was very self conscious of her body, the permanent scarring wasn't something she shared if she had a choice. The only scar she didn't see as a flaw now the one Donnor had tattooed his name over, making what she deemed hideous beautiful. Even as badly injured as she was, she averted her eyes as the old lady removed her shirt. Aye...tis...Aasha...

She'd not meant to look back, but couldn't help it when the woman palpitated her stomach. Nor could she hide the wince. Ash couldn't tell from the woman's face how bad it was, the woman was as good as she was at hiding expressions. She didn't need to know though, she'd seen the blood in the chair. She was just waiting for confirmation on the inevitable.

Watching as the woman rose and went to her husband, she fought the darkness creeping at the edge of her vision. She couldn't hear anything that was being said, and the old woman was blocking his face, so she couldn't even get a reading from that. Sighing, then wincing as the sigh aggrivated her injuries, Aasha tried to relax, hoping that perhaps that would stop the cramping. She wanted Donnor closer, wanted to draw strength from him like she'd done so often since they'd met.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Donnor wrote:He watched as the woman worked her skills on Aasha and spoke quietly, He tried listening in to what was being said but the woman’s voice had been to quiet to him. His adrenaline was still pumping through his veins mixed with the emotions he was going through just seeing Aasha in this condition made his mind wander. He couldn’t help but worry over what he would have done if he had lost her. Silently to himself he made a deal to never allow her to go anywhere alone again, he could have Lotus watch over her during the times he couldn’t or she would just have to be with him the whole time.

He snapped back to reality just as the woman sat down with him. As he listened intently he started to reply but then realized what she said.
”All I care about is…Wait! Child? What child?” He stood quickly looking at Aasha in shock and was at a loss for words. He thought they had decided against children due to how unstable the home would be and the fact that Aasha had told him she didn’t want children. ”While it is sad that she has lost the baby, I do not think that is such a bad thing. Most likely it is for the best due to how unstable our home is. We practically live on the road and our lifestyle is not the kind a child needs to be raised in at such a young age. As long as my wife is ok I am happy. We do not need a child in our life at this point; it is the main reason I have not sent for mine from England. We have the capability of supporting children but not the time or energy. Especially me, with leading an army and other activities that we are both involved in.

He still felt a certain sadness over the loss of life growing from inside Aasha but he knew that the child would be unsafe as well as his wife would be. Releasing the old woman’s hand he walked over to Aasha and knelt beside her. As he took her hand into his he smiled gently. ”You should have told me about the baby, I would not have let you go anywhere unguarded no matter how well you can protect yourself. I can’t say I am glad the child is no longer there because not even I am that wicked. However it is probably for the best as we do not need children in our lives. We are perfect the way we are and I do not want to change it.” He brushed her hair from her face and kissed her softly. He was unsure what emotions to feel at this time, he was just glad Aasha would be okay.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Aasha's eyes widened when she heard the word child. The woman had told him. She never got the chance, and now the other lady did? She could see him when he stood, towering over the older woman, looking at her with eyes filled with...her vision went hazy, she couldn't quite read the look while she fought the darkness off.

When her vision cleared again, he was kneeling beside her, his hand enveloping hers. Her eyes met his, drowning in their depths. The gentle smile warming her. I didna know...not fer sure... She didn't know how to explain, she was so naive about some subjects. ...I...I was gonna tells ya tonight.

Aasha was confused, she couldn't figure out why being pregnant meant she'd need to be guarded. Wait...had he said... Letting her breath out in a deep sigh, Ash shuddered as a pain ripped through her with the effort. She'd known, hadn't she, when she saw all the blood? She'd known the bairn was gone... Closing her eyes to mask the emotions running rampant, she tried to come to grips with it.

Relief, regret, guilt, fear...she'd been so scared when she realized she was pregnant. She had no idea how to raise children, just being around little ones made her uncomfortable, nervous. She had been raised to believe it was a woman's place, that it was expected. The child was part of him, and she had lost it before it had ever had a chance to truly live. Yet the overwhelming emotion was guilt, the weight crushing her. Tears trembled on her lashes as she opened her eyes, feeling his lips tender against her own. She felt her heart twist, the tears flowing faster, her undamaged hand slipping around to lay on the back of his neck. Yer...yer nae...I dun wanna change it neith'r...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Donnor wrote:He shushed her as she tried explaining why she hadn’t told him about the child sooner, her health was more important at the moment and she would be in need of rest. As he wiped Aasha’s tears from her face he hummed a soft tune to calm her down and set her mind at ease. ”Normally I would say take my hand and let me guide you to hell, but I think for tonight I will just guide you to dreams.” He grinned at his own comment as he watched her lay there before him before turning to the old woman standing behind them. ”From the deepest parts of my heart I thank you…for everything. Were it not for you I surely would have lost my purpose for living. If there is anything you need please let me know. Whether it be money, or you want someone to disappear forever, I am in debt to you. Just let me know what I can do to repay your kindness and I will see that it is done.” He smiled at the woman and waited for a response.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Nuzzling her face into his hand, she tried to smile at him, ignoring all of her aches and pains. Aasha let the timbre of his voice wash over her, relaxing muscles she'd not realized were tense. I dun...wants ya...to lead me to hell. Nae now...we...we jus' left there. Dreams is fine...long as yer wit' me. Dun leave...

Her hand was still wrapped loosely around his neck as he turned towards the other woman. She let it slide around then down his chest to lie on his leg, right above his knee, unwilling and unable to give up some form of contact. She could feel the darkness creeping back into her vision, she'd relaxed too much and couldn't seem to fight it off this time. The cadence of her breathing changed when Aasha drifted off, though her fingers still curled around his thigh tightly.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:11 pm

--The_Wise_Woman wrote:The poor things . . . practically children themselves in the eyes of the wise woman. Mind you, she'd rather reached the point that as the eldest person in the local area, most folks appeared to her in such a light.

Smiling at the support they offered each other, simply through touch, the wise woman allowed them their moment before setting the young man to tasks. Gently lifting Aasha's head, encouraging her to swallow a little sedative, the wise woman smiled at Donnor, "Pshaw, no talk of payments now - we've work awaiting. You'll find the kettle on the hob, lots of hot water we need, then i've some herbal I'll want you to be crushing. Shepherd's Purse and Ladies Mantle - that will fix up your lady a treat."

Gently bustling in her homely way, the wise woman tended Aasha, setting the healing of her physical wounds in motion, grieving still for the wounds she could not heal, those of the heart.

Reclaimed Property - Page 3 Wisewomanbanner
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Donnor wrote:Nodding at the woman as he stood, he quickly got to work with the tasks she had given him. As the water was heating, he started crushing the herbs into a powder and watching the woman work. He never understood the magic of leaves and stuff from nature, for him he was better at taking lives not saving them. But at this point he was willing to try anything to make sure Aasha was comfortable and safe.

Once the water was ready and the herbs were finished he carried them both over to where his wife was laid out.
”Is there anything else I can do to help?” He was prepared to do anything he had to, to help.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:12 pm

--The_Wise_Woman wrote:The wise woman patted Donnor's hand in passing "Hold her hand lovey, comfort her while I work. She's drifting in and out right now so the pain won't be too bad for her, but when I come to setting those broken fingers it'll wake her up quick smartish."

Working quickly, carefully, the wise woman healed and mended, stitched and bandaged aware of Aasha's every moan and groan, doing her best to balance swiftness with a gentle touch. Even with her best speed it was still some time before Aasha was in a state where the wise woman felt there was no more she could do to help.

Turning weary eyes to Donnor the wise woman smiled tiredly, whispering in a voice the dazed Aasha was unlikely to hear "Look to her dear boy, she'll need your support. Whether the child was wished for or otherwise there is always grief and guilt at a time such as this." Pressing his hand sympathetically she continued " In time you will need to tell her . . . . . there was too much damage. I do not think she will ever have children."

Almost absentmindedly, she patted his hand again, peering at Aasha. "She is well for now and I must sleep . . . . some of us are most certainly not as young as once we were."

Leaving them to each other, the wise woman tottered off, seeking her pallet.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Donnor wrote:Nodding he took Aasha’s hand in his own and ran his fingers through her tangled hair as he spoke softly to her to, letting her know he was near. He felt her grip tighten as the bones in her fingers were set and leaned in, kissing her forehead gently while staying out of the woman’s way as she continued to work. It wasn’t until she was finished that he felt Aasha’s grip loosen around his hand as she drifted to sleep completely. Resting her hand down beside her, he turned once again to the woman who was now whispering to him. With a deep sigh he looked back at Aasha, he never planned to have more children and to be honest didn’t think she wanted any to begin with. It was the main reason he left the kids with Rain instead of taking them and running to Ireland with them.

Thanking the woman once again he smiled and watched as she walked off. He dreaded having the conversation about how she would possibly never have children but knew there would be time for that once she was well enough to handle the stress. Yet, even though he knew she could no longer reproduce he still knew she was still the woman he fell in love with, nothing could change that and they didn’t need children to be happy. Slowly he rose beside her and lay next to her carefully so she would not be disturbed. She would need rest if she wanted to march with him when the time came. Taking her hand in his once more he moved himself as close as he could and quietly drifted to sleep after kissing her gently and whispering goodnight.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 pm

It was all too much, when she finally let the blackness overtake her, she lost sense of where he was, didn't feel when he rose. She relaxed too much though, images flickering to life behind her eyelids, pulling her further into memories as she dreamed, none of them good. There were brief respites from the terror that was haunting her, Donnor's fingers in her hair had her nuzzling into his hand, pushing the nightmares back. But each wound the old woman cleansed, each bruise she touched, drew her further in, until she was whimpering in her sleep.

Her eyes were still closed as the lady set her fingers, though her back arched off the bed in pain, her hand tightening in Donnor's, her head thrashing back and forth violently. It was no more than whimpers, sounding more like a wounded animal than human, the pain blending in seamlessly with the nightmares.

The kiss soothed her, eased the fear, helped push the memories back. She could smell his scent, feel his presence like a weight. Wrapped in the knowledge that Donnor was with her, her hand loosened, a soft sigh whispered his name before she drifted off again. The depression in the bed causing her to shift, Aasha curled against his warmth like a cat, letting his warmth fill her soul until she lay peacefully beside him. Dun...leave... she sighed in her sleep, nuzzling even closer, secure in his love.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum