Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reclaimed Property

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reclaimed Property - Page 2 Empty Re: Reclaimed Property

Post  Aasha Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Aasha’s eyes widened when a blade pressed against her throat, making it hard for her to swallow. She could hear the beating of her heart in her ears, her fingers twitching as she began to slowly move for her dagger. A painful swallow, eyes closing tightly when she recognized the voice. She froze, unable to move. Suppressed memories rose, her shoulders and back tingling as if each scar was freshly cut. She’d relaxed her guard, pushed her past in a tiny corner of her mind. Donnor had kept the nightmares at bay, replaced them with his easy acceptance and love.

She forgot the dagger, staggered under the impact of her emotions, crippled by the fear clutching her mind. - Noooo…it can’t be. He’s gone. How did he find me here? – But it was, Thomas had somehow found her even in Ireland. She wasn’t fully aware, locked within herself. Trapped in a neverending reel of flashbacks from the nightmares that had haunted her for so long. Each kick endlessly repeating as he struck the blow releasing her from the bonds, knocking her unconscious. Her slight form easily hoisted over a shoulder as her cousin carried her away.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 pm

--Thomas_of_Looe wrote:Even with his careful planning and the calculations he'd made on when her husband would come looking for her, Thomas was nervous. He ignored the blood dripping from her head, moving quickly, trying to put as much distance as he could from the point he took her. The head start may be all he had, he couldn't afford to slow down or stop until he had her hidden, the plans he made to punish her swimming in his head.

It was full dark when he finally slowed. She still hadn't stirred, he must have hit her harder than he had intended. He wanted her awake, aware when he began. The run down shack was well hidden, far enough away from any towns thatno screams would be heard. His eyes lit with malice when he threw her to the ground, the satisfaction at the thump her head made when it bounced on the wooden floor short lived. He was hungry and tired, forced to do too much work, and it was all because of her.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:38 pm

She woke slowly, blinking through a red haze. All she could see was blood, the wound had dripped down her face into her eyes. Her memories replaced the shack with a stable. Her head throbbed, her chest ached. She could feel the bite, see the lust on the man's face as he pulled at her clothing. But where was the shovel? Her fingers were reaching out, but there was nothing there. A cruel chuckle reached her ears right as legs swam into view. The boots were familiar, right out of her nightmares. He stepped on her hand, her fingers trapped between the floor and his weight. As if in slow motion, she watched the other boot move towards her, barely feeling it when he connected with her shoulder. She wanted to wake up, this couldn't be happening, not again. Where was she? Where was Donnor? Was he safe? Why now?

Aasha tried to crawl into oblivion, tried to remove herself like she'd done so many times in the past. But the pain wouldn't let her. She'd been too happy, she should have known it couldn't last. Hadn't he told her? Why had she believed she deserved more? Closing her eyes tightly, she clung to a picture of Donnor as she whispered; Why?
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:20 am

--Thomas_of_Looe wrote:His look was incredulous when he met her eyes. He couldn't believe the chit had the nerve to ask him why. Yer my property, told ya that long ago. You shouldn't have forgotten it. Ya left me having to do everything girl! You're lucky I don't just hand you over to the marshals and let them string you up for what you did. You had no right to give yourself to someone else. NO RIGHT! Throwing yourself at him like a cheap whore! I'm in charge, I'm your boss. Not him, not nobody else!

The kick was well placed, hitting the exact same spot his boot had landed only a moment before. He took satisfaction in the pain he saw flash upon her face. His other foot still on her hand meant she couldn't roll away from punishment, couldn't ball up and only present her back. He had lots of time to make up for, and planned on doing it, one sadistic moment at a time.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:43 pm

For most of her life, she'd believed exactly what he said. That she was worthless, that she had to do exactly what he said. He had convinced her she had no choice, wasn't that how the world was supposed to work? Women were no better than property. She'd seen differently with her parents, but she'd been too young to realize that when she had been put into the care of her uncle. The beatings she had taken had damaged her self esteem too much, caused her to push aside her own nature, to become subservient to keep from being hurt so badly. It hadn't worked, Thomas nature was one that took pleasure in her pain. The triggers he looked for in her own failings had just been an excuse. She could see that now as she listened to his rant.

In the past, she would have believed him. Even now, she had to fight the fear, fight against her own instinct to bow to him. Him mentioning Donnor, his insult to her gave her the strength of will to push past all of it. Flexing her fingers painfully under his boot, she knew that at least two, maybe more were broken. Concentrating on that tiny movement centered her.

Aasha opened her eyes and looked coldly at her cousin. She couldn't completely hide the fear, but there was something more now, a slow burning rage that was mingling with the other emotions in her eyes. Hand me ov'r to 'em then. I dun care...they willna kill me. It wasna my fault if'n yer friend gots hurt. He didna have the right to be touchin' me likes that. Yer wrong. I ain't yer prop'rty nomores. Donnor ain't jus' the man what I gave myself to. He's my husband. I only gots to answ'r to him...nae to you...nev'r to you nomores. He's bett'r 'n yer ever gonna be.

The kick didn't faze her, she'd taken worse from him, though she could feel the blood begin to seep through her shirt where the toe of his boot had connected. He'd managed to place both kicks to the area where she'd been hurt in Chester, breaking open the old wound again. The sharp pain only gave her something else to focus on, something besides the boot she could see coming towards her again.

If'n I gets loose from ya, yer dead. Ya bett'r hopes ya hid well...he'll comes after ya. When he finds ya, he willna be sparin' ya. I hopes he shows ya 'xactly what yer makin' me feels right now. Ya canna kill my feelin's fer him wit' fear. He loves me...I loves him. Even if'n ya kills me...ya canna takes that 'way...

Aasha knew she'd pushed too far, but didn't care. She was better than he claimed, Donnor had told her enough times to convince her of her own worth. The kicks were vicious, each blending into the next until oblivion overtook her. Her body went limp as she fell into unconsciousness once more.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 pm

--Thomas_of_Looe wrote:This wasn't the cowed Aasha he remembered so well. Not the chit that ran away scared of her own shadow. Thomas didn't like the girl who lay before him now. She didn't know her place, she talked too much, having the nerve to question him. He, who had given her everything when she lived with him. Put a roof over her head, let her eat and sleep even when she did such a horrible job cooking and cleaning. Her insolence knew no bounds. Thomas didn't care what she said about belonging to Donnor, she was his property. Always was, always would be. He would make sure of that. Her husband. He spat at the thought. That insolent cur would die. If not by his hand, by one of the many palms he'd greased. There were so many men in Ireland willing to do his dirty work for him, and cheaply.

He won't make it to you. He'll die girl, and it'll be your fault. You are MINE! He bit the words off. He would show her, no reason to repeat what he knew to be true. He no longer cared who saw his handiwork. He had no reason to stick with areas that didn't show. His father was gone, there was no one to keep him in check. His boot continued to move, connecting with her shoulder, her side, her hip. Anywhere he could reach without releasing her hand from under the other. The last blow landed to the side of her head, knocking her unconscious. It frustrated him, he wanted her awake, aware, afraid. Why wasn't she afraid?

Glancing around the shack, Thomas went to the table where he'd laid a few supplies before he'd taken her. The rotgut burned, but took the edge off his thirst, the salty water he had collected from the sea would sting, but might just revive her. But first he grabbed the rope, not trusting that she wasn't right and would get loose. He couldn't take that chance, not until he had broken her spirit. He would break her, he had convinced himself over the long months he had waited, biding his time until the opportunity presented itself.

He stalked back to her, grabbing her limp body and tossing it towards the table. The thump was only marginally satisfying this time, he bent and tied her arms above her head to the legs of the table. Lets see her get loose from that. A evil chuckle filled the room. Thomas grabbed the water bucket and poured it onto her head, laughing harder when she sputtered and choked.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:51 pm

She woke feeling as if she was drowning, sputtering and choking, and in excruciating pain. Aasha couldn't decide which was worse, her broken fingers were beginning to swell and go numb, but the rest...it even hurt to draw a deep breath.

The salt water did more than what Thomas intended, it pushed past the haze Aasha was in, making her more aware of herself, and him. She kept her lashes lowered as she glanced around the room, noting the lack of furniture other than the table she was tied to and a chair pushed back from it. Apparently this wasn't where he had holed up before, it lacked any air of being lived in, even temporarily.

Breathing shallowly wasn't working, it still hurt, and she couldn't keep from moaning aloud. After canvassing the room, she began to assess her own injuries. Most didn't concern her, she would heal, but the pain in her side was worrying her. What was worse, her stomach seemed to be cramping. Eyes widened in horror as she realized what that could entail. She'd not even told...no, she couldn't think of that, not now. It would have to wait...

The fire gave enough light for her to see her cousin glaring at her. As their eyes met, a cruel smile of satisfaction crossed his face. Her voice was husky, not nearly as strong as she'd like when she murmured; He'll kill ya...if'n I dun do it first. Ya bett'r hope yer hidin' well...an' that I dun gets loose.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Donnor wrote:Every morning he and Aasha walked to the end of town. Her path took her to the University; his was in the other direction. He was asked to raise an army and gladly accepted even though the long hours kept him and Aasha apart longer than he wished. The wedding had gone wonderful, the honeymoon better than could be imagined. It would not be long however before she joined him with her own platoon of soldiers to command, it was one of the benefits of being the wife of General Donnor Tudor after all and was one he could not wait for. He watched her as she walked down the road alone until she was out of sight but today something felt wrong, different than the other days. He was uneasy as he began walking in the opposite direction she had gone in. He must have walked for nearly an hour when he heard the sound of feet rapidly running up behind him. Turning he could see Darklotus running full speed to him stopping to allow him to catch up, the smile on his face quickly faded when he noticed the eyes behind the mask of his friend.

”What’s wrong?" He just knew it had to do with his wife. The feeling in his stomach had still not gone away. As Darklotus reached him, out of breath he tried to explain what had happened.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:54 pm

--DarkLotus wrote:He had gone out hunting early that morning and was on his way back home when he noticed the small neighbor boy standing at the door pounding as hard as his little fist could. At first the boy had feared him; his mask was often the cause of many children running away from him, screaming in fear but over the past couple of weeks he had grown use to the mask. As Darklotus approached the child he spoke.

”What seems to be the problem little one?” As the boy spoke he could feel the blood rushing out of his face. He knew that Lord Donnor and Lady Aasha always took the same route in the mornings before parting ways at the end of town. Handing the boy a couple of pounds he ran full speed towards the direction Lord Donnor would be traveling in. He had finally caught sight of Donnor ahead of him and pushed himself to run faster, he had to tell him what the child had said.

As he caught up to him he panted, trying to catch his breath while he spoke. ”Milord…Your wife..the neighbor boy said a man has taken her…knocked her down and out, then took her.”

Reclaimed Property - Page 2 Jesterbanner
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 pm

Donnor wrote:Listening as DarkLotus spoke, he could feel himself become worried and had a feeling of who it might be as he cursed himself for leaving her alone. Aasha had told him the story of her abusive cousin and he knew he would need the help of his long time friend to track them down. ”My friend you are one of the best trackers I know besides myself, I am depending on you to help me find them but once we find them I want you to stay outside. This is something I have to handle myself…” His mind raced as he followed DarkLotus back to where the boy had told him he saw Aasha taken from and stood there as his friend searched the area for any clues that could help lead them to where his wife was.

He watched as Lotus looked on the ground, worrying that they would be to late and he would never see her again when Lotus looked up and motioned for him to come. There on the ground was a small amount of blood. He followed behind his friend watching the ground as there appeared to be a thin trail of blood and he knew that it must lead them to Aasha. He was enraged by the fact the man had made his wife bleed let alone put his hands on her, and began of thinking of all the ways he wanted to destroy him. He knew he wanted to take his time and cause the man to suffer but did not think it would be possible. They continued following the trail until it was dark and he and Lotus were out in the middle of no where surrounded by trees. It had grown to dark to see the trail of blood anymore and the wooded floor had provided some cover of it as well.

By now, Donnor was a mess. Pissed off and angered more than he had ever been before, he allowed his eyes to scan the area. Not far from where he and Lotus stood was overgrown grass on the ground with what looked like indentations from a person walking through it. Quickly he motioned for Lotus to follow him quietly. They walked for nearly another hour when up ahead, Donnor noticed a shack with light flickering behind a dirty window. Stopping, he spoke quietly to his trusted friend.
”Thank you my friend, but this is where we must part ways. This is my fight and hell I am not even sure if she is there. It could just be a shack inhabited by an old hermit, which is why I will hold off on just bursting through the door until I know for a fact she is in there.” Without waiting for his response, Donnor crept up quietly to the window and attempted to peer inside. Much to his avail he could not see inside due to the dirt that had covered the inside of the window. He would have to wait until he heard sounds of his wife from the inside of the shack before making his move.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 pm

--Thomas_of_Looe wrote:Thomas grin widened when he correctly read the pain and suffering on the girl's face. Nothing made him feel more powerful than when he had her under his control. This was the main thing he had missed when she took off. Having to do for himself was bad enough, but this, the feelings rising within him now, this is what he needed. The wenches he had the good fortune to run across on his travels to find her had been few and far between, and not nearly as satisfying. They hadn't lasted as long as her, couldn't endure his abuse like Aasha would. He would be careful to prolong her agony, but not kill her. No, she would live to see her husband die. He would make sure of that, break her completely until she was kissing his boots and begging for him to let up. There would be nothing and nowhere for her to run to this time.

You're dreamin' girl. IF he comes after you, he will die. He will not kill me. He will not even find me, but I'm betting one of the palms I greased will bring him here...his broken, bloodied corpse here so you know there is no escape. You can't kill me. You're weak, useless! Just as I always told you! Stupid idiot! Thinking you could ever leave me!

Moving closer, he rubbed his tongue across the broken incisor before spitting on her. He was pissed when she turned her head, the saliva landing on her cheek rather than directly in her face like he'd intended. He looked at the injuries he had already caused, enjoying the fact that he didn't have to hide any. The dried blood matting in her hair was the best. In the past, he couldn't draw blood. Now, he could do what he wanted. But old habits are hard to break, the boot when it connected was to her side. He listened and laughed when she cried out. She was already breaking, couldn't hold back the sounds of pain any longer. He would savor every noise she made, his confidence grew with each blow.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 am

She tried, biting her lower lip hard between her teeth to keep the scream back, but unable to completely muffle it. Her side burned, her breathing was labored as the cramping got worse. Tears sprung to her eyes. Aasha cursed her weakness, even as she looked for one in him. When he stepped around to get to her other side, she lifted her foot, solidly connecting between his legs. He moved away, cursing and screaming at her, giving her a few minutes to recover.

She couldn't catch her breath enough to speak, the respite was entirely too brief. His next few blows to the other side were much more vicious than the previous ones, but it was worth it to know that she could still fight. She wasn't the girl who had ran, she was stronger than he thought. Aasha did her best to concentrate elsewhere, carefully wiggling her hands against the ropes. She ignored how they were digging in as she tested their strength, continuing to wiggle when she felt them loosen a little. There was no way she could hold back her cries of pain, but she could and would use his distraction with it to get free, she had to. She couldn't take much more, and couldn't afford to pass out again. She couldn't show any more weakness than she was forced to.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:03 pm

--DarkLotus wrote:He knew Donnor told him not to follow but he could not just stand back while his friend went forward. Quietly, he snuck around the opposite side of the shack from Donnor. He knew Donnor would be mad at him but he refused to let himself worry about that. He would not get involved unless he had to and understood Donnor had to do this himself. Still he waited and watched, just incase things didn’t go so well for Donnor. He heard a voice from inside, followed by the outcry from a female and knew that Lady Aasha was being held captive here.

He wanted to burst in and destroy the man but waited and watched as Donnor disappeared, knowing that he to had heard the lady. Once Donnor was by the door to the shack he snuck around quietly, making sure he stayed out of sight.

Reclaimed Property - Page 2 Jesterbanner
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Donnor wrote:He didn’t have to wait very long before he heard his wife cry out from inside the shack. He could feel a fire build up inside of him, his face growing hot, but knew he had to remain cautious and smart. If there was one thing he left the wolves with, it was his common sense. Quickly and quietly he made his way over to the door of the shack, and after a couple deep breaths he rammed his shoulder against the door causing it to burst open. The age of the shack and how uncared for it was had caused the wood from the door to start rotting. That and the force of his shoulder had made the door split right off its hinges.

His teeth were bared as he spotted his target and tackled him, causing his head to bounce off the floor. He was ready to snap the man’s neck when he noticed his wife tied up and then looked back to the man on the floor. He was not moving and Donnor thought it would be a better idea for his wife to turn the tables on her cousin. To let him see what it is like to be at the hands of a sadistic and abusive person, helpless as a mere child. His eyes scanned the area for anything he might be able to use and was starting to turn around when he saw a figure in the door way. Silently he cursed himself for not exploring the area more in search of any help the man might have.

He was ready to leap again when he noticed a glistening light coming from the head of the figure and realized that DarkLotus had not taken his advice. He watched as Lotus stood there silently before tossing him a long piece of rope..
”Leave it to you to come prepared for anything my friend…Thank you.” Taking each end of the rope, he fashioned a knot and securely tied the man’s arms behind his back before standing up and going over to Aasha. ”My love…I am sorry it took me so long to find you. Are you okay?” He pulled his dagger from his boot and carefully cut the rope holding her arms.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 pm

--Thomas_of_Looe wrote:He didn't expect her to have any strength to react. The old Ash he knew wouldn't have dared kick him, the fact that the chit had the nerve to now enraged Thomas beyond control. He stepped away, only long enough to catch his breath, the colorful expletives falling from his lips letting her know she would pay for her insolence.

He was so wrapped up in abusing the girl that the sound of the door splintering open didn't sink in until the moment he was tackled. He caught just a glimpse of the snarling face of the wolf and shuddered in fear, right before the world went black.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:05 pm

- Your hands, concentrate on moving your hands. - It was so hard, the fingers in her right hand were stiffening as they swelled, making even the slightest movement against the ropes torturous. Thomas was aiming for her side, the toe of his boots digging deeper with each kick, causing the cramping to worsen. Tears were silently running down her face, the pain almost unbearable. Still, she persisted in trying, needing to do something to feel like she was fighting him, even if she wasn't successful.

She saw him before Thomas, watched as her husband tackled him to the ground, heard his head hit, then bounce onto the floor. He was here, she knew he would come. She stopped moving her wrists and watched, expecting to witness the last moments of her cousin's life. Instead, he tied Thomas up, then came to her side. She didn't look past him when the doorway darkened again, somehow knowing it had to be Darklotus. Aasha couldn't take her eyes off Donnor, thankful to still be alive. I knew...ya would come... she croaked out, shallowly breathing through the pain.

Her hands finally untied, the girl couldn't decide which desire was stronger, the one to throw herself into his arms, or the one to curl up in a ball. She hurt so bad, it felt like something was twisting inside her stomach. Even with the kicking stopped, the agony continued, making her almost sick. Her movements much slower than she liked, she sat up, wrapping her arms around his neck and clinging weakly, her head buried into his chest. I'm...am...now... Another pain gripped her, causing her to gasp before she bit her lower lip and moved her undamaged hand to press tightly into her stomach, trying to keep the nausea at bay.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Donnor wrote:Scooping her up into his arms he kissed her gently, trying to consol her as best as he could. From behind him he could hear the quiet moans coming from the man tied up on the floor. With Aasha in his arms he turned and looked down at the man on the floor. ”You enjoy picking on people when they are defenseless do ya? Let’s see how much fun you have when the hunter becomes the prey.” His voice was cold as ice as he walked over to the chair slowly and sat Aasha down before returning to his “victim”. Cracking the gloved knuckles and then twisting his neck side to side, each bone making a loud popping noise with each turn. He lifted his foot up and held it there momentarily while the man’s eyes adjusted to see exactly what was about to happen. Quickly and accurately, Donnor brought his boot down across the man’s ankle, the bone in his ankle made a loud crack and with a wicked grin Donnor spoke quietly. ”That looks like it might hurt, do you think it may be broken perhaps?”

Leaning down he took the already swollen joint in his hand and applied pressure by twisting the foot inward as the man on the floor let out a scream in agony. ”Yep I bet that’s broken…Don’t worry…I am just getting started and by time I am finished you will be begging me to end it.” He walked over to Aasha and removed his coat, placing it across her lap he leaned down and kissed her passionately. ”Sorry love but I need to borrow this chair since it is the only one with armrests.” Lifting Aasha once more he carried her over to another chair and gently sat her down. Returning to the chair he planned to use, he decided against taking the chair to the man and grinned once more before walking over to the now handicapped man. ”Stand up you worthless piece of trash.” With each word he spoke he delivered kick after kick into the man’s ribs and continued to do so until the man tried to stand.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:44 pm

She could hear Thomas beginning to stir, but ignored him completely. She wasn't ready to face him, not even trussed up like he'd done her. Aasha wanted to hurt him as badly as he had her...if only she wasn't feeling so weak. Sick even. Her breathing was still shallow, deeper breaths caused the pains in her abdomen to sharpen perceptibly. Pressing her hand into her belly wasn't helping, not even a little. The solid wall of Donnor's chest comforted her, the gentle kiss steadied her. She could feel his energy begin to seep into her, his body heat warming her.

Aasha had to force her broken fingers away from his neck, doing her best to hide how extensive her injuries were so he could take care of her cousin. She tried smiling at Darklotus, the look she gave him silently thanking him for being there for her. Another cramp seized her as she smiled, making it look more like a grimace before she brought her eyes back to her husband, and now screaming cousin. Even through the waves of agony, the girl smiled and couldn't help but gloat. Seems ya ken dish out more'n ya ken takes. I done took more'n worse beatin's that what yer takin' now, an' I nev'r howled likes a bairn likes ya is. I tole ya he'd be killin' ya when he came fer me...

Both hands were lying protectively over her stomach as she watched. Her response to Donnor just as passionate when he kissed her, she poured her love into the contact, knowing after this night was done she would never have to fear Thomas again.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 pm

--Thomas_of_Looe wrote:Jah, his head hurt like hell. What happened? Thomas opened his eyes and moaned, trying to reach up and rub the back of his head. His arms wouldn't move. What the?!? A ripple of fear ran down his back, the rotgut he'd consumed earlier that day rising up to protest in his stomach. How the hell had he found them? Where were those sniveling cowards that were supposed to kill him? More idiots, he could only find idiots.

Thomas hated the tables being turned. Vulnerability didn't sit well with him. He found a sense of fulfillment when he caused pain, but hated feeling any himself. His cockiness was too ingrained to disappear. He took little interest in his surroundings, his eyes drawn to the couple not far from where he lay. Even now, with Donnor clearly having the upper hand, he didn't realize the extent of his trouble. That is, until the man put Ash down and came towards him.

The sound of Donnor's knuckles then neck popping sent rivulets of fear in Thomas soul. It was starting to sink in, this wouldn't be easy, nor would it be pleasant. He lifted his eyes to the boot coming down, unable to roll away or protect himself. A scream of agony filled the shack. Rage, pain and shock filled his eyes. Another scream when Donnor twisted the boot, the bones in his wrist giving way to the pressure exerted.

He thought it was done, letting out a sigh of relief when Donnor moved back to Aasha. It was shortlived, the man came back entirely too soon. Dark pools of terror met the man's face. I ken get money. Let me live and I'll disappear from both your lives. Ya don't have to kill me. She's just a girl, I ain't gonna stop you from hurting her same as I do. She likes it you know. Begs for it!

He was babbling, practically incoherent, moaning and begging for mercy with each kick. Struggling to his feet, he swayed on his feet, putting little weight on the broken ankle. Ya can't kill me. If you do, she'll die. I told them if I didn't come back, they'll deliver the letter, find the body of the man she killed. She'll hang, just like you will if you kill me.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Aasha watched her love torture the man who she had been afraid of for so long. She had told the truth, she had lived through more pain than the sniveling coward was going through now with barely a whimper. His screams echoed in the shack, his incessant talking only sealing his doom. She knew with a certainty Donnor would never treat her like Thomas had. The very idea that he would want to an insult.

She tried to concentrate on it, to take pleasure in Thomas' demise. Leaning down to her boot, Aasha pulled the knife that resided there out. Closing her eyes as another pain gripped her, she fought it back before sitting up again. She meant to rise, to help Donnor, to remove a piece of his hide just to show him she could. Carefully moving the coat, she started to move and blanched. Noooo... She'd barely gotten used to the idea, wasn't even fully over the emotional upheaval finding out had caused, hadn't had a chance to tell Donnor like she planned.

Biting her lower lip hard, she slowly smoothed the coat back over her lap, practically slumping in the chair as the full impact of what she'd seen meant. How could she tell him now? She had just found out...

Aasha bit her lip again, stifling the moan, not wanting to distract Donnor, not now. Thomas needed to die.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:16 am

Donnor wrote:He laughed maniacally at the man as he pleaded with him for his life. ”Quit your sniveling you coward, be a man and take your beating. It’s not everyday someone gets a beating from me like you are about to receive…She begs for abuse does she? Let me hear you beg for it to end and let them come for her. I am General Donnor Tudor and nothing is going to happen to her, trust me.” He spoke with a certain evil in his voice as he pushed the man into the chair and grabbed his shoulder. ” I am going to untie you…but first I want to give myself a little insurance to make sure you don’t get any ideas about swinging your fists at me. I promise this will only hurt…alot” By the end of his sentence he had already swung his fist hard against the shoulder, causing the shoulder to dislocate before going over to the other arm and repeating the process. He ignored the man’s outcries as he walked behind the chair.

Grabbing the man by the back of his hair, he forcefully pointed his face toward Aasha.
”Take a look at her, everything you are about to go through is all because of her…The pain you have inflicted on her today and in the past is nothing compared to what I am capable of.” He was not gentle when untying the rope binding the hands behind the man’s back, making sure he lifted up on the arms every so often just to remind the man that it hurt. Once the hands were untied he walked back in front and pulled the left arm forward hard. Placing it on the arm rest he cut the rope in half and tied the wrists to the chair tightly, making sure it could not come untied in any way the did the same thing to the right arm.

Turning back to DarkLotus, who was still standing in the door way with a sadistic smile spread across his face behind the mask, he spoke clearly.
”Go get me a medium sized rock from outside somewhere as fast as you can please my friend.” It did not take long before Lotus returned with a rock that was slightly bigger than Donnor’s hand. He smiled and nodded his approval as he took the rock and turned back to his victim. ”Now my friend, let me hear you scream like a girl! Donnor yelled out to him as he swung the rock down across the fingers of the man in the chair. The speed and force of the rock coming down had to have broken some fingers, as they had already started swelling up. ”I wonder what I should do about the other hand now…” As Donnor spoke he heard Aasha let out a pained moan. It was quiet but his senses were so alert that he could hear everything, including the owls preying upon the field mice.

Turning, he noticed she had taken her dagger out and a brilliant idea came to mind as he turned and saw the fingers on the other hand were still able to move.
”Excuse me a moment sir…” Walking over to Aasha he leaned down and whispered a plan into her ear. ”If I help you over there, do you think your dagger is sharp enough to remove his fingers? I would rather you not walk until we can get you checked over by a healer so I will carry you over in your chair if you want to. Consider it therapeutic towards getting rid of some past fears my love.”
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:18 am

--Thomas_of_Looe wrote:There was no mercy in Donnor's face. Thomas briefly contemplated how alike he and Aasha's husband were, both enjoyed the torture. His thoughts came out before he could stop them. You like hurting folks too don't ya? You should try her out, when she finally does cry out, its better than anything...

The movement was so unexpected Thomas fell back into the chair when Donnor shoved him. He didn't even have time to stiffen up before he felt his shoulder pop out of the socket, the sickening sound causing bile to rise to his throat. Another scream, then he puked, emptying the contents of his stomach into his lap.

Tearing up at the grip on his hair, rage and fear boiling in his eyes, he was forced to look towards Ash. It was her fault, always her fault! Everything bad that happened could be attributed to her. Thomas would never admit it was his own, he was convinced Aasha running away lead to his own demise into poverty.

There was no relief when the rope was slack on his wrists, Donnor made sure of that. He cried out in pain, suddenly wanting it to be over quickly. Flashes of everything he'd done to the girl went through his mind. If this man even knew half of it, he was in serious trouble.

A rock? Oh Jah! No, I can get money. I know where lots of rich folk stay. Can get ya horses, anything you want. Don't kill me.
He stiffened, the dislocated shoulders sending pain cascading down his arms before the rock connected. Donnor got his wish, Thomas was blubbering and screaming like a baby.

He thought his prayers had been answered, until he overheard the comment the man made to his cousin. Surely she wouldn't do that. She was too weak, squeamish. Curling his fingers into his palms, he began to pray in earnest.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:19 am

Each time a cramp siezed her belly, she could feel the stickiness of blood increase as well. She had a death grip on Donnor's coat, hiding the growing pool while she watched the show. Her eyes followed Darklotus movements out the door before returning to her love. Aasha didn't even wince when she heard the unmistakable sound of shoulders dislocating, smiled with grim satisfaction when he broke Thomas fingers. Hadn't he done the same to her?

Her voice was laced with contempt as she spoke to Thomas. Yer weak, nae me. Ya did worse to me jus' today...an' I ain't makin' near as much noise as yer doin'. Yer nae a man...yer a wee bairn, needin' to go back to yer mum's teat.

She met her love's eyes as he moved towards her. Ignoring the worst of the pain, she removed her uninjured hand from her stomach to tenderly caress his jaw. Thank ya love... A real smile lit up her face as he whispered. Yah...ya knows my daggers always sharp. An' if'n it ain't...well, it'll jus' hurts more... I ain't 'fraid of him, nae now. I tole him...tole him ya'd kills him dead. But yer gonna hafta carry me...ain't sure I ken walks...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:20 am

Donnor wrote:He grinned widely as he placed a hand on the back on seat of the chair and lifted it into the air slowly before carrying her over. Just as gently as he had picked her up, he put her back down next to her cousin’s chair. With the back of his fist he swung it across the man’s face with tremendous force. ”Now be a good little bastard and open your hand for the lady. Trust me, you do not want me to force it open…” When the man refused to open his hand, Donnor pulled his dagger from his boot and slowly pushed it through his forearm, the sound of muscles and tendons ripping was all he could hear as he watched the man slowly open his fingers. ”Good job…for listening so well I will let you decide which finger you want to lose first. Don’t you dare say none of them, otherwise I will be smashing your other hand with the rock again.”

Turning his attention back to Aasha, he smiles and speaks in a low voice. ”He is all yours my love. No need to go easy on him, he thinks he is a man after all.” He chuckles as he ignores the man who continues to claim he knows rich people. He would never take money over his wife’s safety and peace of mind. Plus it has been far to long since he has had this amount of fun and is just not ready to let up yet.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:21 am

An' yer always tellin' me I ain't too smarts. Seems to me I'm a hell 'o a lots smart'r 'n ya is. I wouldna be refusin' Donnor nothin' if'n I was ya... But Thomas wasn't showing any intelligence, not until her husband sliced into his arm, then the fingers finally uncurled from his palm.

I willna be goin' easy love...he wouldna fer me...he didna...an'... Aasha glanced down at her still cramping belly, swallowed painfully, then met her husbands eyes. ...I owes him...

She shook her head at the scream, laughed when the idiot puked on himself again, then looked expectantly into his eyes. Which finger was ya wantin' gone first? Her eyes were cold when she looked at him. He was getting smarter, wiggling his pinkie and whispering brokenly that one. She didn't care how many cuts it took, so didn't bother to hold his hand down as she sliced right above his knuckle. Watching as he lost color, she raised the dagger and brought it down again, separating what remained of the dangling digit. Thomas screamed again and again, his offers to pay to get out of this getting more and more bizarre. There ain't 'nuff money fer ya to be livin'...he tole ya. What ya should be prayin' an' askin' fer is a faster death...cuz yer nae walkin' outta here.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum