Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] HoP Balustrade

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[RP] HoP Balustrade - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] HoP Balustrade

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Kenrich wrote:Kenrich had not made it to far down to the floor when heard yet another commotion he turned and rushed back up to see what had transpired now. Seeing Arthur all wet, he knew this couldn't be good. Walking over to his wife Myxti he inquired what had happen now.

"Hello love" he said. "What happen to Arthur?" he asked
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur was infuriated. Salter and his cronies were trying to bait and cause tensions between Stafford at all costs no matter what institution was brought down in the process. He was going to respond to Salter's comments but refrained from doing so. He had let his anger get to him before with Steei and it was not appropriate in the Balustrade. Arthur looked at Steei with contempt, unwilling to sully himself any further with someone so obviously undignified. He shook his head, looking at the unfinished document he had received from Rain, reminding himself of what he wrote. Follow your own advice, he thinks to himself, then wondered if everyone would feel the need to prove the validity of his written words so thoroughly.

Liz approached him and she offered him a hanky. He shook his head, quietly telling her it would do no good now. Answering Rain, he said,
I do have a lot to do. I shouldn't be wasting my time with them here in the Balustrade. These people are not worth it, and it takes away from the purpose of this area. I'm trying to establish relations between Worcester and Stafford. It's my assignment from the new Chamberlain of Stafford, Slon. He looked towards Salter, knowing he'd been fired from the Embassy for failure to complete his duties.

As he was turning to face Rain again, his wife approached him. His hands instinctively reached out to hers, and he nodded his head in acknowledgment of her words.
Yea.. a small incident. He leaned forward, kissing her tenderly. These people do not know anything about my background, and it is foolish of them to think that my expertise is only in law. I guess it's a compliment that they think so highly of my legal knowledge.. He listened to his wife speak, and nodded. Aye, I think it is time to go. He undid his coat and removed it. It was drenched in water from Steei's bucket. He held the coat in his hands, knowing he would never wear it again. He didn’t need the reminder of this incident, but hoped that Oswald could salvage it for one of their staff.

Alamothih came up, offering his coat. Arthur's hand reached up to his shoulder.
No thanks, my friend. I can have another made when I get back to the estate by my personal tailor. He grinned, when he heard Al compliment his move against Steei's gut. It had been instinctive, his military training shining through. Just as he was about to leave, Llewylyn came up to him asking about issues in the Court of Appeals. He brought his hand up as if to ask him to stop. Before he could speak, Lady Gabrielle answered the Judge. He took his wife down the stairs of the Balustrade and headed home to the Tudor estate.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Myxti wrote:
Kenrich wrote:Kenrich had not made it to far down to the floor when heard yet another commotion he turned and rushed back up to see what had transpired now. Seeing Arthur all wet, he knew this couldn't be good. Walking over to his wife Myxti he inquired what had happen now.

"Hello love" he said. "What happen to Arthur?" he asked

As Myxti was on her way out, her husband approached her. He had asked her about Arthur and she just sighed.

"I will tell you about it later, but it's just drama."

Just then Arthur and Lynna left the area and she felt sorry to see her friends go.

"I must say though, I never thought the Balustrade would be crazier and more violent than the Parliament floor. That is for sure! I have this craving for squirrel cookies. I should have brought some with me."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Viceroy wrote:Viceroy smiles and pulls out a box from his bag. He opens it and offers a squirrel shaped cookie from Dover. "I got these last time I was in Dover. Would you care for one," he asked Myxti
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Myxti wrote:Myxti smiled as Viceroy opened the box and giggled when she saw a squirrel shaped cookies. Squirrels had overpopulated in Stafford County and ran all over destroying gardens, etc. They were such a nusiance that people started to make specialty foods with squirrel as the main ingredient. Seeing a cookie actually shaped as one, was one of the cutest things she had seen lately.

"Mmmm....thank you M'lord. You knew exactly what I wanted." She reached into the box, grabbed a cookie, and took a bite. It was delicious. "This is wonderful, thank you."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Viceroy wrote:Viceroy smiles and bows his head. "I collect many things on my journeys. It is... a hobby per se," he says taking one as well.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Myxti wrote:Myxti smiled.

"You need to surely come to Staffordshire then and try the squirrel cookies there. Oh, and there are Moose cookies too. They are really good. I am sure the good people of Sussex would love Moose & Squirrel cookies. Though I don't think Moose's cookies are actually made with real moose. The squirrel ones? Well, they do have a special ingredient."

She giggled.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum