Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Surprise Encounter

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Surprise Encounter Empty Re: A Surprise Encounter

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:20 pm

She'd never seen anyone turn so many shades of pink in so short a time. Transfixed by his expressions, she straightened up and smiled, the first genuine smile since she'd approached him to be allowed back in. Thinking hard of how Kerri would act, she exaggerated batting her lashes and patted his arm graciously. Thank ya m'lord...I'll be goin' down then.

She passed quickly, almost as if she was afraid he would change his mind again, or worse, notice the boots. The dress dragged a bit, no surprise there. No one ever had ready made dresses in her size, they were all made for giants. As soon as she was out of the strange little man's sight, she hiked the skirts a bit, and hurried down the stairs. Looking around for Kerri as she reached the bottom, she sighed. Kerri and Harlan were dancing, there would be no getting rid of Pea yet. The kitten still in tow, she dropped the material and slowly reentered the throng
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:He had just finished his drink and was about to order another when a woman came wandering over to the bar. It looked as though something was been on her mind but he normally did not care to much of other peoples problems as long as they did not involve himself. Moving over slightly to give her more room to sit, he nodded back to her trying his best to be polite.

He smiled at the woman as she passed hm a drink and raised the glass to his lips, downing the beverage in one swallow.

"Cheers."

As he sat the glass down something caught his attention from the cornor of his eye. After turning his head to get a better look he realized it was Aasha in a really bad looking dress. He snickered quietly as the image of a lime with feet came to mind. Quickly he made his way over to her.

"Hello Aasha." He said trying to supress his laugh. "Who's nose did you fall out of?" He could no longer hold it in and started to laugh.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

She had just decided to head to the bar for another drink while the couple danced when she heard her name called. Glancing over, she immediately saw Donnor, looking as much like trouble as any little wolfie could. She couldn't hide her delight, they had so much fun arguing in taverns, she was sure he would keep her entertained here till the music stopped.Evenin' m'lord Donnor...when did ya get...whose what? Narrowing her eyes, she stalked closer and looked up into his face. Don't you be laughin' at me...or I'll...I'll...I'll be stickin' Pea down yer shirt!
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Donnor wrote:He laughs again as she walks up to him, looking down he winks. He had never noticed how short she really was because everytime he had seen her she was sitting in a tavern.

"Now settle down you little booger and come have a drink with me. I am sure there are other people here for you to pee down their shirts if you have to go that bad."

He laughs again and offers his arm to her. He was glad that someone was there that he knew and he would not have to spend his time there by himself, and thought perhaps he and Aasha would have a good time arguing like they have in the taverns.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:26 pm

She was about to protest, but she did want another drink - or three - and it was Donnor. She shouldn't be surprised he was teasing her, it was as natural to him as breathing. Not peein' ya goose, Pea, this kitten, its named Pea...With a grin, she bows, then takes his arm...now where is that drink ya prom'sed? Lead on wolfie boy.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Donnor wrote:"How nice of you to bring me dinner Aasha." He says as the walk over to the bar together. "You can still pee on people later if you like though." He mentions with a wink.

As they arrive at the bar he pulls a stool out for her and takes the seat next to it. Waving over the bartender he orders himself another whiskey and asks for a small empty bowl.

"Aasha, may I hold your kitten? I promise I wont eat it."
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Shaking her head and giggling, she stage whispered; The kitten is fer Kerri an' Harlan...no eatin' the gifts... As they approached the bar Llef's form came into view. Her steps faltered for a moment, her grip tightening on Donnor's before she recovered.

Raising her chin a fraction, she sat on the proffered stool, then turns her back to Llef as she answers Donnor. Yah..you ken hold her... Snickering, she whispers; you'd be chokin' if'n ya tried eatin' her though...kittens is bony... Handing the cat to her friend, she orders two ales, drowning one as soon as its placed before her. As she notices his eyebrows raise at her ordering two, she explains; Bein' best man is hard ya knows...nobody tells ya no rules fer it...an' since I'm a girl, I gotta have one ale fer me, an' one fer the best man thing...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Donnor wrote:He smiled mischieviously as he took the kitten in his hand, pouring a small amount of whiskey into the bowl he sat the kitten in front of it and watched it drink.

He was a bit suprised when she ordered two drinks but didn't say anything. She must have noticed his look of suprise, because she started explaining herself. He almost fell off his stool when she told him she was the best man. The drink he had in his mouth went spraying across the bar. Once he had settled himself down he turned back to Aasha

"Did they draw a little mustache on your lip to make you look more like a man or a small beard atleast?" He tries his hardest not to laugh but can no longer help himself.

"You do know that part of being the best man...or best wo-man, in your case, is you have to toast the bride and groom? He asks as he holds back another laugh.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Raising a brow as he added whiskey to the bowl, she hoped it didn't make the little kitten sick. - He's lost it, feeding the cat alcohol now...and whiskey burns... -

She can't help but giggle as he mentions a moustache. Yer 'posed to drink, not spit...an' nope, no drawin' nothin' on me....

Toast the bride 'n groom? I gots to give a toast? A toast? Yer sure? umm...if'n ya say so. Aasha stands and clutches the material of her dress, then moves to the buffet. Grabbing a bunch of bread, she heads over to the couple. Bowing gracefully, she gives each of them a handful, blushes as she feels all eyes on her, then hurries back to the bar where Donnor was sitting. Reaching for the other ale in desperation, she prays for a hole to open and swallow her up as she tilts the glass up and drinks deeply.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Falcie wrote:Falcie had noticed a couple of people who had entered the reception hall lately. Their faces looked familiar and after a few seconds he remembered where he knew them from. He approached the one he had recognised as Donnor and stepped in front of him. Good evening Sir, I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I need to make sure you are not carrying any weapons on you tonight. He smiled at Sir Donnor and the lady accompanying him. Donnor stood up and got himself into position to be searched quickly and without causin a scene. Falcie looked up at him while checking Donnor's leg for weapons strapped to it and smiled. It seems like this aint the first time this is happening to you? He made sure he had searched all places where a weapon could be hidden and was glad not to find anything. So he took a step back and apologized himself. I am sorry for this, please enjoy the rest of your evening.

OOC: I got permission to search Donnor peacefully Wink

Kjolmar wrote:Kjolmar had watched Falcie search Donner and kept a close eye on it. He didn't trust those wolves one bit. When it appeared Donner had no weapons with him, Kjolmar took back his patrolling position. He mingled with the crowd while keeping his eyes open, specially on the wolf. Jah knew how they could turn almost anything in to a weapon. But for now the man could enjoy the event as a person, Kjolmar figured.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:He wasn't suprised when he was approached to be searched. Infact he expected it due to his status as a wolf. He smirked at the guards comment and not wanting to be outdone he fired back one of his own.

"Yes this has happened before, but the other guard did not enjoy it as much as you seem to be doing right now. Oh and by the way, that is not my leg you are patting down right now"

He winked as the man finished his search. "Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening Sir...Apology accepted."
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Frobenius wrote:Frobenius finally arrived at the bar to pick up his drinks. He ordered himself three ales--one for now, two for later. As he was waiting for them to be brought, however, he found a highly amusing sight.

Jerri, make sure you see this! Someone has fed whiskey to a kitten!...Jerri?

He turned around and Jerri was gone. Obviously he was never following me, he thought. Knowing Jerri, he must already be gone by now...

Caitilin wrote:From her vantage point behind Princess Kerri and Harlan, Caitilin watched the exchange between Lord Falcie and Donner. She could not hear what was said but from the smirk on Donner's face Cait knew the man was baiting her cousin.

Harlan wrote:Harlan was thoroughly entranced by the beauty of his wife as they sat enjoying each others company prior to the cake serving. He felt someone approach and turned to see Aasha in her new green gown. His hands were quickly filled with loaves of bread as Aasha pushed them upon him and did the same to Kerri. As Aasha walked back to the bar, Harlan turned to Kerri with a quizical expression. "Bread? We must look famished if they are bringing us food by the armload, my love." His expression changed to that of supressed laughter as he raised his handfulls of bread to his bride. "Cheers!" He exclaimed, before breaking into an amused chuckle.

Setting his bread down on the table, he heard a whisper in his ear. Smiling at the sound of the voice, he turned to find the Princess Muin and her husband Chance. He laughed out loud at her comment about kissing and nodded in agreement. "Thank you for coming Muin and Chance, so glad you could make it! Please won't you join us?"He motioned to a couple of chairs at the table and then for a couple of servants to help them be seated and be served with whatever they shall desire.

Sirfloyd wrote:Sirfloyd walks up to the bar next to Frobenius and shakes his head at the staggering kitten. "We will have to tell Jerri about this one when we get back home." He snorts. "From the table I have been watching all the silliness unfold, and it has given me an idea."

Grabbing a bottle of whiskey from the bar, Sirfloyd heads out of the reception hall. As he leaves, he walks by Aasha and whispers in her ear, "A little pay back my friend. A gift for your honor."

Sirfloyd heads to the stable and borrows a bucket. He empties the whiskey into the bucket and searches around the stable until he finds what he is looking for. "Ahh, there is the fine steed." Tied next to a tree is Midnight wating paitently for his master.

"Hello Midnight, how about a little night cap before bed? A kitten named pea sends this for your pleasure."

Setting the bucket in front of the horse, Sirfloyd chuckles to himself as Midnight drinks deeply and drains every drop. "Goodnight, Midnight, sleeptight, in the morning, it will be all right."

Anonymoose wrote:Anonymoose had been about to say something else to the woman she approached when she was distracted by the sight of Aasha heaping bread upon the bride and groom. "What is that girl up to now," she thought to herself. Excusing herself, she headed towards the bar where Aasha and Donnor were sitting, only to see Donnor get patted down by a guard.

"Donner, Aasha, how are you? Donnor you looked like you enjoyed that frisking a little too much." Laughing

After asking the bartender for a glass of wine, she sat down next to Aasha and nudged her. "What's the deal with the bread? Is this some custom I haven't heard about yet?"

She had just received her wine when she heard someone make a toast to the happy couple.

Beaker wrote:"To the Happy Couple! May this be the day you love each other the least!"

Anonymoose raised her glass and took a large sip of her wine.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:31 pm

She'd barely had a chance to order two more drinks when a gentleman approached Donnor. Glancing down, she swallowed past the lump in her throat and watched from under her eyes as he accosted her friend. Ready to jump up in his defense regardless of trying to keep a low profile, she barely restrained herself when she realized Donnor was not upset at all by the treatment. In fact, he look resigned, maybe even amused. Like it had been expected.

As she continued to observe, she almost snorted out her drink at Donnor's comment. Laughter ringing out, she winked at her friend. Is ya sure the guard's the only one what enjoyed that wolfie?

Still laughing, she inclined her head in greeting when Frobenius and Sir Floyd cozied up close to her. Evenin' m'lords. Enjoyin' the party? I ken rightly say its been most int'restin' so far... Raising an eyebrow when Sir Floyd grabbed an entire bottle of whiskey, she saw him look towards Pea,and whisper to her. My honor? Is ya sure I gots honor? But he was gone almost as soon as he'd spoken, strolling casually out the door. Highly amused, and extremely curious, she had to wonder what mischief he would be getting into on her behalf.

Her curiosity unappeased, she couldn't even ask if Donnor wanted to go with her to find out before another Shrewsbury friend approached. Evenin' M'lady Moosie...the bread? Blushing bright red, she whispered back; Donnor said I had to give toast...but there ain't no toast...sos I had to give bread. Said it were the best man duty...

Hoping she'd not messed up by giving bread instead of toast, she took another drink of her fresh ale as Moose did, then sighed. If Donnor had lied, she'd find a way to get revenge for making her look a fool.

The bar kept getting busier and busier. As the lady who'd talked to Llef earlier returned, Aasha cringed. She wasn't talking to Llef now though, so maybe she'd be left alone, after all, she had stepped aside so he could enjoy the woman's obvious charms if he wanted to. The same man from the wedding was with her again though, so maybe she'd be too busy with him to mess with Ash.

Shaking her head, she watched in amazement as the woman flashed some fancy shoes and quite a bit of ankle, leaped over the bar, grabbed a bottle, then onto the top. - My Jah...and she said she was Kerri's friend. Kerri really should concentrate on teaching her instead of me, even I don't do that! - Eyes wide, she watched her approach Kerri, blurt something, then walk away. It was apparent the woman was in a fine temper, but she didn't look as if she was going to do harm.

Turning back to her drink, she took a small sip, then patted the now staggering kitten on the head. Thinks ya had 'nuff little one...times to cut ya off. Donnor, if'n this kitten pukes on Kerri, its yer head she'll be havin', not mine.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Mommikerri wrote:Comfortably nestled against her husband’s side, she was startled when Aasha showed up and showered them with pieces of bread. Picking up a slice she examined both sides before looking quizzically at Harlan. “Yes, either we look starved or she believes we will need energy later tonight.” She watched as Aasha made her way back to the bar and nudged Harlan’s side when she saw the Captain of the Royal guard’s frisk Donnor to ensure he didn’t have any weapons.

Jumping up with delight when she heard Muin’s voice, she wrapped her arms around her and hugged her tenderly. “Muin, I am so glad to see you and Chance. Please, do sit down as my husband asks. I’d love to hear what you are doing. I never hear anything anymore!” Just then Kjolmar and Franka came over letting them talk to Muin and Chance, she sat down and reached for Harlan’s hand while leaning over to kiss his cheek.

Hearing Lord Beaker’s voice calling for a toast, she reached for the champagne flute and held it up, listening to what he had to say. Looking lovingly at Harlan, she whispered, “Is it even possible, darling, to love each other more than right now?” Lifting her glass to acknowledge the toast, she took a sip and kissed Harlan once again, feeling her toes curl within her silken slippers. Pulling away, her cheeks flushed, she whispered against his ear, “I know it won’t be any less than what I have for you right now, my beloved.”

Her face became pale when she saw Marzena come towards them acting belligerent. She listened for a moment and having had enough, she was about to order her out when suddenly Marzena abruptly said goodbye and turned around to storm out. Shakily sitting down, she picked up her champagne glass and drank deeply. When she heard Wolfmist’s voice cry out for guards, she felt her eyes well up with tears. What was supposed to be a happy day had suddenly turned into a disaster all because of people and their dislike towards one another.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:”Quiet you little booger or I will call for the guards and tell them you have a weapon stashed inside your dress just so you get the same treatment. Though exactly where you have the weapon hid I will not say.” He says in a serious tone. ”Perhaps I should call them over anyhow just so you can get the full experience for yourself?” He tries being serious again but can not hold back his smile.

A couple people come and go and he pays no attention to them as he tries flagging down the bartender, as he finally catches his attention He notices an old friend from Shrewsbury approach.
”Moooooosssseeee!” He listens as Aasha tells her about the toast and laughs, he had wondered why she did that and until now he did not seem to understand it.

He had been sitting there trying to think of what kind of trouble he could get himself into when a woman he knew as Marzena came charging over the bar. He watched her curiously as she seemed to be going on about something. It was then that the trouble began and for once he was not the cause of it. He watched as the commotion slowly came to an end and turned back as Aasha was taking back the kitten. Checking the bowl of whiskey he noticed it was empty.

He laughs and focuses his attention on Pea.
”Aasha, put the kitten down and let’s see how well it walks, and if the kitten pukes on Kerri I am running for the door.”
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stop callin' me that ya silly lil pup! Eyes widened, then narrowed in warning when Donnor threatened her with a guard search. Ya wouldn't dare! She knew there was no way she could stand and let any man pat her down, the fear she would react badly even without a shovel handy was too strong. Trying to lighten the mood without Donnor realizing how disturbed she truly was, she said; 'Sides, if'n they was gonna search me, they'd hav' done it already. Done been kicked outta here once cuz of 'nuther...if'n ya gets me kicked, I'll be takin' you wit' me.

Puzzled as to what was funny about the toast, she frowned. Once again wondering if he'd lied just to embarrass her, she tries to think of something she can do to get even. As he mentions putting Pea down, she smiles mischievously. Ain't lettin' her walk on the floor. Some fool would step on her...but if'n yer wantin' her to walk the bar, don't be lettin' her fall. Ya knows, unlikes dogs, cats is 'posed to have nine lives...she'd be livin' through a tumble...ain't sure you would. Run if'n ya thinks ya ken, jus' watch out fer anythin' that might trip ya up. Her spirits fully restored, she finishes another drink and begins a pyramid, reminiscent of the taverns back home.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:33 pm

Donnor wrote:”Stop calling you a little booger? Then how about a big booger? Perhaps even a little snot.” He laughs as she tells him he wouldn’t call the guards over. She really did not know him very well and thought it only fair to warn her that when someone says he won’t do something, he normally does. ”I won’t call them over? I will let you in on a small secret, when someone tells me I will not do something I tend to go ahead and do it.” He grins at her. ”I must tell you, if you get kicked out or leave, I am following behind you. To many people here that I do not like. I guess you could say I am only here still because I ran into you....oh and the free alcohol”

He motions to the bartender, hands him a flask, and whispers something in his ear before looking back to Aasha and grinning. A few moments the bartender returns with two glasses filled with a dark grey liquid. He hands one to Aasha and keeps the other for himself. Without saying a word he raises the glass to his lips and drinks it in one swallow.

”Drink it fast and don’t smell it.” He grins once again as he waits to see the expression on her face.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Making a mental note to never tell Donnor not to do something, Aasha tries to act nonchalant as she murmurs; Then call 'em over lil pup... Fed up with his new nickname for her though, she wipes the drool coming from the drunk kittens mouth, and flicks it towards his face. If'n ya calls me booger 'gain, yer gonna be tastin' boogers... Shaking her head and grinning, she picks Pea up and places her on Donnor's chest. The kitten immediately digs her claws in so she won't fall when Aasha moves her hands.

Her nose wrinkles as he whispers to the bartender. She had a feeling he was up to no good. It was immediately confirmed when she's given a scary looking concoction and told to drink without smelling. What's in that? It looks horrid. Unable to resist the daring tone in his voice, she picks it up and swallows, gasping as the liquor burns its way down her throat. Coughing and gagging, tears come to her eyes as she tries to control the urge to hurl. Is ya tryin' to kills me? An' I thought ya we was friends...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:He gasps as the kitten attaches itself to his chest, its nails digging in as deep as it could. Without harming the tiny creature he pulls it from his chest as Aasha begins to drink the liquid. Once she finishes he takes the kitten and with a grin he pulls the chest of Aashas dress out and drops it down inside. ”If a guard was to look over here, they would think you have a weapon stashed in your cleavage, perhaps I should call them over to check?” He is now laughing uncontrollably from the mixture of his drink and the humor of his little prank.

He calms himself for a moment to explain the drink as best he can. ”I am not trying to kill you, but if you must know…There are wild mushrooms that I grew on my vegetable patch, rum, and a small amount of whiskey in that glass. The mushrooms are what you will feel in a few minutes. Just wait until you start seeing the swirling colors and distorted faces. That is how you will know it is working.” He looks back at the bulge in the front of her dress and starts laughing again while wondering if the cat is digging its nails into the fleshy part of her own chest like it did his.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Timari wrote:Timari walked into the reception, carrying in a wooly hat in her hand.

--Horace_featherspoon wrote:Drawn like a moth to a flame, Horace nearly floated towards the young sheepy lady and looked at her with his doe eyes.

"I thought I told you to send for me..."

Apparently he must have been preoccupied with another young lady. Timari looked him over with stern eyes, that same odd quirky expression. Did he truly understand the plan? Without much more thought, she smiled and headed for the stage as Horace trailed behind.

"Don't sweat it. It's sweet wool for a sweet performance."

Timari grinned and reached her hand out on top of the baldy man. After rubbing it for good luck, she put the wooly hat on Horace's shining head.

A Surprise Encounter Horacefull

"When you're ready, cue the musicians."
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Her mouth dropped open as fire burned up into her face and neck. Ouchhhhh...damn Pea! Don't rightly care what a filthy guard thinks rights now... The kitten was kneading her chest like bread, its tiny claws bringing more tears to the poor girls eyes. Before she could yank the thing out, it had settled down, snuggling in like it was home. She couldn't believe it, there was a drunk kitten curled up in her bodice! Glad she knew where Tiff had kept that vile salve she'd used when Aasha had arrived back in Shrewsbury, she looked accusingly at Donnor.

Can't believe ya did that. Was ya tryin' to look down my dress? Ya'd be r'grettin' it if'n ya tries that...Thinking of the bite mark and assorted scars from the bindings, she lowered her lashes and took a deep breath. That was a mistake, as it pushed the material of the dress tighter around the kitten, upsetting the little thing. Pea dug a nail into her chest as a reminder she was there, then began to purr with contentment.

As he described the contents of the drink, she sighed. Why did she trust him and drink that? Hoping again that she didn't get sick, she stood unsteadily. Well...if'n yer gonna gets me drunk...I better be givin' Pea to Kerri... Wrinkling her nose as he laughed once more, she turned, almost falling as the material from the dress swirled around her. Squinting her eyes, she tried to figure which of the blurs was Kerri as her eyes focused, then started off in what she hoped was the lady's general direction.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Donnor wrote:He laughed in amusement as he stood to follow her over to where they assumed Kerri and Harlan had been sitting. ”Would you like for me to carry you incase you fall, little booger?” He asked while following closely behind Aasha so he could grab her in case she tripped on the fabric of the oversized dress. ”To answer your previous question…No I was not trying to see down your dress, you have to admit it was rather funny, or at least to me it was.” As they walked, a woman came out and began to sing a song, followed by a man dressed as a lamb. A wicked grin played across his face as they grew closer to them.

He handed him one of the flasks he kept stored in his jacket with a laugh. ”Here you go lamb chop, you look like you need this more than me right now.” He says before continuing after Aasha.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Anonymoose wrote:Anonymoose briefly thought about following Donnor, Aasha and the drunk kitten, but quickly decided that it was probably a better idea to stay out of the way and enjoy her drink instead.

Still thinking about the bread, she giggled to herself.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Ya ain't carryin' me nowheres! I ken walk jus' fine... Indignation rang in her tone as she turned to look up...up... Almost overbalancing, she grabbed for his shirt to keep from falling on her bum as two Donnor heads slowly merged into one. - How did he get so tall? He wasn't that tall at the bar. - It never dawned on the poor girl that he'd been sitting earlier, her brain processes were fuzzy thanks to his patented concoction. Wrinkling her nose, she released his shirt and patted his chest, then ever so slowly and carefully turned away from him, practically squinting to find Kerri again.

What swam in her sight instead was Horace and Timi. Eyes widening in horror, she swallowed hard and pretended she wasn't really seeing Horace's head turn into a sheep. Surely that was a figment of her imagination, brought on by bad mushrooms or something!

But wait, did Donnor just call him lamb chop? Biting her lip, she scanned for Kerri again, wanting to put distance between her and her hallucinations. Before she could, Kerri and Harlan suddenly appeared right next to the sheep man. - Thank Jah, they look normal! - Stopping in her tracks, she slowly spun around and walked closer to the white dress she was focusing on. With one hand on her bodice to keep the now passed out kitten from falling out, and the other clutching material to keep from tripping, Aasha attempted a bow.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:37 pm

Donnor wrote:He shrugs at her decline to be carried and snickers knowing she is bound to lose her balance at any moment. As he was getting ready to say something else she looked up and lost her balance and grabbed his shirt to keep herself from going right to the floor. It was a good thing she was so small or else he would have ended up losing his balance as well and they both would have hit the floor. He laughed slightly at the near fall until she patted his chest.

”Hey now, you are invading my personal space…err no wait…you are in my bubble? No, no…Either way, careful with your hands little lady. .” He said with a smirk.

He had just begun turning his attention back to Horace, the lamb chop, when Kerri and Harlan walked up. In truth he had been glad to see them, hopefully it would avoid anymore near falls. He prepares to greet them when Aasha starts to bow before them. He reached out and grabbed the back of her dress as she started falling forward.
”Are you determined to fall or something? I told you, you should have let me carry you little Booger.” Turning his attention back to the newly weds, he smiled. ”Congratulations on your recent union, my apologies for not crashing the wedding but I was told not to come and actually had other things that I needed to tend to as well.”
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum