Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Lynna wrote:Lynna peeked around Arthur as a blueberry flew past her face she ducked back just as she saw Evan and Bri walk in , laughing as Bri was holding a shocked Evan in front of her . The blueberries were coming thick and fast as the children were scooping up the now battered berries to reuse it was getting to be quite a mess. Tasite yelled out to Ingrid but it was too late, Lynna followed Arthur under the table they were laughing so hard it really was just what was needed to relieve some tension she thought. Collen snuck under the table with them , Lynna looked at his blueberry stained hand and thought oh no and yes her instinct was right Collen was laughing and Arthur wore a face full of blueberries.

As Collen snuck back out Lynna looked at Arthur and burst out laughing , crawling on her knees over to him Love i'm sorry but this is hillarious, there is going to be some trouble come out of this she laughed, thinking that if Bri or Evan didn't Ingrid would have plenty to say. As the juice dripped down his face she leant forward licking his cheek before kissing his lips, Delicious! she giggled.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Great Hall at Tudor Estate - Donnor's Room cont'd

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur grinned when Lynna licked his cheek. Tasty, huh? He smirked as he wiped his face off from the blueberry juices. Kissing Lynna quickly, he looked from side to side. We need to get outta here.. but I think we'll be hit too many times before we get out. We'll never make it out alive, he laughed. Taking her hands in his, he kissed them. Stay here, love.

He crawled out from underneath the table with a serious look on his face. He stood straight up in the middle of the room and felt the blueberry bullets hit his body. He took a deep breath, looked straight to keep his composure and yelled. EVERYBODY......... STOP! The kids trembled slightly as his voice carried through the halls and circled back to filter into the room. They stopped in their tracks and their hands slowly dropped to their sides. Their faces in shock. He'd never disciplined them before, it was just as surprising for Arthur as it was for the kids. His gaze turned to the kids slowly. Get upstairs.. and into baths RIGHT NOW, he continued. His eyes turned to Ingrid as she nodded and ushered the kids out of the hall quickly.

Once the kids were out of the room, he crouched slightly, and offered Lynna his hand. As she took it, he helped her out from underneath the table. He stood between her and Donnor to protect her. From what, even Arthur didn't know. He cleared his throat looking towards Evan and his Aunt Bri. We're supposed to be having a quiet dinner to discuss.. he paused for a second and pulled Lynna to his side, events that have been brought, he looked at Donnor then at his Aunt, before both of us. Arthur had a serious look upon his face. At least everyone is here now. He turned to face Lynna, kissing her gently. We - Tasite, Lynna and I - have all been waiting while you all took your time. Whatever you have all been doing is not more important than family. He noticed the way Aasha had come in sporting a hicky on her neck, and her hair a bit frazzled. He decided to ignore it and not look at her even more closely in case Donnor mistook it for something entirely different. His eyes were now focused at his feet, as he took a deep breath. He lifted his eyes once more. Get it together, all of you. He felt like he was chastising everyone who had just came in. For the sake of family, I will not let any of you ruin things. There has been enough strife and pain in this family in the past, and I refuse to let it continue. If you are my brother, he looked at Donnor, then I will have to deal with it. But I can't trust you after everything. It will take time. He sighed and turned to face Lynna completely, his back towards Donnor. You may not care.. but I do. I don't leave my family in the lurch, no matter what. If I can help you in any way. All you need to do is ask, his head turned to look back, but I will not be involved in criminal activities. I hope you can respect that. His fingers laced with Lynna's. This was extremely difficult for him. To put aside his feelings for the sake of family. He thought back to the NNGO ordeal in Stafford. He lost part of his family then.. and refused to let history repeat itself.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Lynna wrote:She laughed with him as he looked from side to side for a way out saying they would never get out alive. He kissed her hands telling her to stay there as he climbed out from under the table. Arthur yelled for everyone to stop, it was enough to scare the children that the laughing stopped, she listened as he told them to get upstairs to bathe, she could imagine the mess above now and what they all looked like stained with blueberry juice, she bought her hand to her mouth as she stifled a giggle.

She smiled when she saw him crouch down to offer her his hand, putting on a more serious face before she climbed out to him, he held her behind him as if still shielding her. As he spoke again he bought her round to his side while he spoke in a more serious tone kissing her softly before he continued, assuring she was at his side. He was very serious now as he continued letting his family know that they needed to get back to what they had all been bought here for. He spoke to Donnor then turned to her as he sighed heavily focusing on her as he continued to speak to Donnor, still angry and obviously not wanting to look directly at him just now. As he looked back to Donnor again saying in a determined and adamant tone that he would not be involved in any criminal activity, she caressed his arms running her hands along them before placing her arm around his waist when he half turned back to his family. She wasn't going to say anything, waiting with him for any response from them all. She tighten her arm around his waist pulling herself closer into him
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Donnor wrote:In the midst of the projectile food war, he hears Evan and Brianna behind him. Turning, he begins to fling blueberries at them without saying a word. From behind he hears a small voice say, “Hi-five to the face!” Followed by a splat. Turning quickly, he notices one of the spawn crawling out from under the table. Seconds later, Arthur is crawling out from under the table as well. Donnor knew by the expression that the fun was about to end for them.

Watching as the kids are removed from the room by a blueberry covered Ingrid, he turns his attention back to Arthur and listened. Once Arthur was finished, Donnor smiled and walked over to he and Lynna.
”I do respect that you could not be involved in criminal activities and to be honest, you would not make a very good criminal. You must also understand that I am who I am, you can not change me. Wolves come before anything else.” He turned back and looked at Aasha motioning for her to come over to him, wrapping an arm over her shoulder once she was at his side. ”Even before love, passion, and friendships.” He knew Aasha understood, but did not think his anyone else there did.

”The wolves will always be my first family, even before this one. While I may have been born into this family…I certainly was not wanted in it. The wolves made me feel wanted, and for the first time in my life I felt as though I belonged to something with a purpose.” He understood it was a serious moment, but the whole day had been too serious for him. He pulled Aasha, his brother and Lynna close in an embrace and smiled mischievously. In a hushed tone he whispered into their ears. ”Aunt Brianna and Uncle Evan were the last ones here…all this seriousness, we need to lighten the mood. Can we hit them with more food again?” He snickered and let them go as he waited for a response.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Aasha wrote:She was having fun, relaxing in a way she'd not done in this house. Enjoying the fight, and even finding a common purpose with part of the spawn as the boys noticed her pelting the girls. Fruit was landing unerringly on then, smashing into their frilly frocks with great abandon. She could sense Donnor beside her, having just as much fun, the tension that had been weighing so heavily all day lifted.

It was not to be, Arthur's face as he climbed from under the table boded well for no one. With a sigh she looked up at Donnor, his face showing the same disappointment she felt. The kids looked almost shocked when he chastised them, making her wonder if this was a new side to the man. The only positive she could find in the food fight ending was the scary Ingrid ushered the kids out, her face painted in a permanent scowl.

The girl noticed the stance Arthur took in protecting Lynna, though she wondered what he was protecting her from. Was he that leery of their presence? She didn't miss the brief look he gave her, studiously avoiding a repeat after the first moment. Stiffening, she eyed him boldly. She had a good idea what he thought of her, he'd made it perfectly clear when he'd referred to her as Donnor's toy earlier. Aasha refused to let it bother her, she was used to nobles looking down their noses at her, why should the Tudors be any different?

Biting back the words trembling on her lips, she listened in silence to both men, only moving when Donnor motioned her over. Her stance was defiant as she molded her body to his side, daring them all to question her right to be there. Donnor's words brought a slight smile to her face, his loyalty to the wolves was what had drawn her to him, her understanding of his purpose, and willingness to help in any way she could cementing their relationship. Her dedication was the same.

When he pulled all four of them into an embrace, the girl stiffened, her eyes widening in shock. She wasn't sure Donnor realized how much his brother held her in contempt, at this point she didn't have the heart to point it out. Glancing back as he mentioned Evan and Brianna, she turned back quickly, all for keeping the mood light, though she feared it wouldn't happen this day. Her arms tightened around him as they waited for the other couple to answer, her eyes lifting to his face and locking there as she watched his expressions.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:Lynna Listened to Donnor speak, she could understand what he was saying, family is important to her also. As she thought ahead to their approaching wedding day she knew that her own priorites had been refocused since they became a couple. Arthur had become her primary concern with the blessing of Jah they would have children themselves, changing the focus again to their own family as a whole. Donnor motioned for Aasha to join him and he embraced Arthur and Lynna to him. She was hoping his words were sincere, she felt they were he wasn't putting on a front and neither was Arthur, letting each other know where they stood. Maybe this little relaxed moment of frivolity was what was needed to break the ice between the two newly found brothers.

She looked around at the table as Donnor mentioned getting Bri and Evan with a bit more of a food fight, there wasn't really much left in the bowls as the children had made sure of that, she just grinned thinking that there was already enough mess without them adding to it but if they felt they needed to release some more tension then so be it ...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur nudged Donnor away a bit. He looked at Donnor, then towards his aunt. His eyes shifted again to Donnor... his aunt. Donnor... aunt... Arthur looked down seeing the blueberry juices surround his boots as he was stepping in a puddle..

He grabbed a bunch of blueberries from the table, popped one in his mouth, tasting the sweetness in his mouth. He winced a bit, it always took him some time to get used to sweet foods. He tossed a blueberry in his hand, looked at Donnor, thinking about how his aunt had chosen to comfort Donnor over him earlier.
Let's get her, he said with a low voice so that only the four of them could hear.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lady_brianna wrote:She giggled at her husband as she wiped away the food from the floor. She staired at her nephew as he yelled "Well we are here I needed to calm down for a minute or I would have taken it out on my family and no one wants that." she took a towel from a maid and wiped off the food and then wiped off her husband..

Strolling over to the head of the table she took her place and sit down "Now shall we get down to the discussion. There are very different views here that everyone takes we have to find a happy middle.. To waved over the maid with the bottle of wine and had her pour her a large glass as the whiskey had wore away a bit..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Evan_escence wrote:MAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Ewan wont stop trowing boobewwies…..

Evan quickly ate the blueberry, sticking his tongue tauntingly at his daughter Aiya, smiling at her.
Aiya gave Evan a “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
And returned the gesture.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Donnor wrote:Nodding at the other three he grinned wickedly before turning to see Brianna moving towards a seat and sitting herself down. Smiling innocently, he walked over to the table where a bowl of smashed blueberries were still sitting. ”Oh Auntie Bri, I think the best way for us to find a happy middle is to just avoid discussion about politics, religion, and affiliations..” He paused momentarily and looked down at the bowl of semi liquefied blueberries, there were still a good bit of blueberry chunks mixed in with the juices.

”There has been more than enough serious discussion today if you want my opinion. Just because this is a noble family does not mean you are not allowed to have some fun. Which is why I would love to present you with this special hat.” Before anyone had time to react, Donnor takes the bowl of blueberry mush and dumps it on Brianna’s head and places the bowl on top of it. ”That blue is a lovely shade on you Aunt Bri.” He says, laughing wildly.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Aasha wrote:After Arthur had been so adamant that they stop, Aasha was almost shocked when he went along with Donnor's idea of continuing the food fight, only with Bri as their target. She glanced towards the lady in question right as Donnor released her and moved to his aunt's side. It was like they were all holding their breath when he spoke, the girl almost fell over when he presented his aunt with a most unusual hat. She was getting hungry though, and the sight of the blueberry mash was singularly unappealing. She looked towards Arthur and Lynna, then over to her love, and went to find a seat as far away from his aunt and uncle as she could. She was hoping the rest wouldn't sit too close either, she didn't feel up to fending off any more disapproval than she'd already dealt with, and was starting to stiffen up in a most uncomfortable way.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur backed slowly away to the arch doors leading out to the Garden. He motioned for Donnor and aasha to follow and hoped they would catch his hint. I'm.. not hungry.. anymore. He said, pulling Lynna with him. I still need to finish showing the estate to Lynna. She won't be here much longer.

He pressed Lynna close to his side, whispering in her ear, his breath making her giggle as it tickled her. He tried to catch Donnor's eyes so he would not sit down; then aasha's. He excused himself and Lynna and finally left out the door.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2