Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] High time for frankness and honesty

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[RP] High time for frankness and honesty - Page 4 Empty Re: [RP] High time for frankness and honesty

Post  arthur_loxley Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:07 am

Faradorn wrote:Ah, I wasn't aware this was a school. Are you the person who came in to give the seminar from the point of view of an ex con?

To conclude, no King's law has yet been violated. Fair enough you see there is a possibility of abuse, but that has been considered and will continue to be considered. Perhaps I will address the concern in council when I catch time from working on my pet project.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] High time for frankness and honesty - Page 4 Empty Re: [RP] High time for frankness and honesty

Post  arthur_loxley Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:08 am

Llewylyn wrote:Mayor Redchef,

I only offered more information to those who were following this topic.

but as you have seen to 'educate' me on Cehster Law, may I point out from the previous Laws

4. The basic awards for crimes against person, property and common welfare are as follows:

This may be used to pass a sentence of banishment to a crime agains 'common welfare' that could include market manipulations.

Such interpritations is the reasoning for the attempt to clarify the county laws.

Again, I am sorry if my notes are not wanted and I do not wish to destract from the main topic as requested by Lord Faradorn
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Girls8539 wrote:(I got as far are reading to page 4 and I will no longer waste my time reading this garbage.)
If everyone stops reading and responding then maybe, just maybe this topic and arguing will end...I know you have lost 1 of your audience for sure.(me, in case that was unclear.)
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Faradorn wrote:I would like to think we have stopped bickering now and have gone on to what apparently caused one of the problems spoken of. A law.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Slon wrote:
Faradorn wrote:I would like to think we have stopped bickering now and have gone on to what apparently caused one of the problems spoken of. A law.
How strange, Stafford has already shown its not going to compromise..stop trying. Its clear that you're mistaking TheRedChef for Stafford, as hes only one person. We have plenty of them..
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Faradorn wrote:What can I say, I like discussions. Very Happy

Just like Red is not Stafford, I am not Chester. Aristotle wasn't a Duke but he liked to discuss.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Philipthegravedigger wrote:For the record:

When there is a civil war, and there will be one soon, and when Stafford wins, and we will certainly win, I claim dibs on Holywell.

That is all.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:09 am

Faradorn wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:09 am

Viceroy wrote:You know, I think it's high time I walked in with my bag of popcorn.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:10 am

Emmy01 wrote:I must agree wth Viceroy on this, It is getting funny now.

Point 1) Both county councils are ACTING LIKE CHILDREN.

point 2) COUNCILS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ELECTED REPS OF THE PEOPLE, AND THEREFOR BEHAVIOR OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER IS TO BE EXPECTED, AND THEREFOR IF THEY CAN NOT ACT LIKE IT, THEN REMOVE THEM AND FIND SUITABLE REPLACEMENT THAT DON`T ACT LIKE CHILDREN.

POINT 3) If Stafford wants to do that then .... fine let them declare independence like what sussex did.That way if Chester beats them then they can not cry foul.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lorddragon wrote:
Emmy01 wrote:I must agree wth Viceroy on this, It is getting funny now.

POINT 3) If Stafford wants to do that then .... fine let them declare independence like what sussex did.That way if Chester beats them then they can not cry foul.

Dragon smiles and reaches for Viceroy's popcorn...

"You don't mind right?"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Ploate wrote:

When there is a civil war, and there will be one soon, and when Stafford wins, and we will certainly win, I claim dibs on Holywell.

That is all.

I think the purpose of these Stafford war games is becoming clearer and clearer.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:Having had to live through the disgraceful actions of the Wos and the dispicable way they infest every level of local governance of the places they target during the Cornish troubles your statement cuts much truth in my eyes Sir Ploate !

I am simply baffled as to the action of the current leadership especially as I once spent much of my own time and energy working woth some to prevent chaos and destruction of their county.

One can just hope more people get involved in local Stafford policy making, and some new fresh blood with true and peaceful intentions find their way into the halls of local governance.

If im right this bickering in this discussion stems back to Chester rightfully defending its county from terrorists ! something they managed to do quite admirably causing their foe great injury on the field, something Stafford failed to achieve when Coventry was ransacked !

When you see an event promoted by the same fellow who brags at his recent success at destroying the town of Gloucester you have to ask yourself has Stafford gone completly mad ?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Rainchaser77 wrote:Rain watches after Myxti for a moment, hoping she really does go. Rain had not had a choice but to deal with stressful politics when she was carrying Emma, and it had taken a toll on her and the child in triggering the birth too soon. They had both been lucky to survive, and she would not see that same thing happen to her family if she could help it.

"Sir Chrisius, do you mean the fighting in Chester that Stafford assisted in with troops and goods? Yes, that was horrible of Stafford, wouldn't you say?" She rolls her eyes. "I've never seen anyone make such an issue over people refusing to deal with people they don't agree with. And really..." She tilts her head to one side slightly and her mouth twists derisively. What is the point? They just aren't listening, and she's missing the latest score from the games standing here arguing with people who want nothing but to take shots at her home--as usual.

Rain waves both hands as if pushing them away, dismissing the lot of them before turning on her heel and leaving. Maybe she could still catch Myxti and they could travel together. Maybe Myxti has cookies. She usually does these days. The further she gets from the obnoxious crowd, the lighter her steps become. She sings softly under her breath a song she often hears from her friend,
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me..."
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:13 am

TheRedChef wrote:
Ploate wrote:

That is all.

I think the purpose of these Stafford war games is becoming clearer and clearer.

Don't be foolish. Our plan is to sack Barnstable, turn it indy, and laugh as farmers can no longer buy animals.

OH NO!!! I've said too much! Abort! Abort! Abort! Plan Q! Plan Q!

Seriously though, if I was going to attack Holywell, would I give ChrisiusBoorificus the chance to drone on endlessly about it? Because nobody wants that. Nobody.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Llewylyn wrote:[i]Llewylyn hides the Goenese gunpower behind his back

Smile and wave boys .. smile and wave ...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Kjolmar wrote:
Viceroy wrote:You know, I think it's high time I walked in with my bag of popcorn.
I resisted the urge to bring some, but I'm starting to regret that.
Salted or sweet popcorn?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Salter wrote:
Ploate wrote:

That is all.

Salters eyes flash at the wisdom of Chief Justice Ploate;

"At last , someone from other than Chester sees Staffords Spear behind its Shield !
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 am

Alamothih wrote:Al rolled his eyes,Well if Salter see's it to be true, then your all wrong
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

TheRedChef wrote:
Salter wrote:"At last , someone from other than Chester sees Staffords Spear behind its Shield !

Eyes up here, mister!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Benjamin_ wrote:
TheRedChef wrote:
Ploate wrote:

That is all.

Don't be foolish. Our plan is to sack Barnstable, turn it indy, and laugh as farmers can no longer buy animals.

OH NO!!! I've said too much! Abort! Abort! Abort! Plan Q! Plan Q!

Seriously though, if I was going to attack Holywell, would I give ChrisiusBoorificus the chance to drone on endlessly about it? Because nobody wants that. Nobody.

Rolling Eyes C'mon RedChef... That's in private Council Chambers for a reason.

I agree, Plan Q!
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

TheRedChef wrote:OMJ! Why'd you quote me? Now I can't edit it out.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Teh_uberness wrote:Oh hell...
I can't tell if Ploate and Salter and the like are joking or not.....and that worries me... :?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

TheRedChef wrote:I say we attack. I hate not living up to expectations.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Faradorn wrote:Are you that desperate to move your drinks cabinet further north?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next