Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelations [CRP]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Revelations [CRP] - Page 2 Empty Re: Revelations [CRP]

Post  Aasha Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla sat back a moment, nothing more than a grunt passing her lips as she watched Aasha. She knew better than to blame the whole on the single soldier, but she also knew from her time in Cill Choi that Aasha was not just 'some soldier'. Finally sick of her own silence she rolled her shoulders in the faintest of shrugs and half jokingly pointed at Obli, "Aye ye can tak'em iffin ye like." Her lips twisting in an amused smile, not wanting to see the look of anger she would no doubt be getting from one if not both of them she stood brushing some imagined dust from her clothes.

"It'd be late, an I've oppressors t'voer throw an people t'kill..." she said generally, forcing a yawn and stretch, her attempt at an excuse. She offered a kind smile to Eoghan for her poorly disguised attempt at fleeing the scene as it were, and moved towards her horse.

obli. wrote:Obli coughed. "Aye, meh bes' be goin' wit ye too sissy. Meh nay sleep in 'bout two days. Needs t'be restin'. He looked to Eoghan and nodded. He wasn't too keen on leaving him alone with the crazed criminal. "Eoghan, 'as been a ple's're. Ye be givin' meh mor' t'be t'inkin' 'bout - as always. Ne'er would o' guessed meh be 'avin' a twin sis'er." He glanced at Aayla, grinning and shook his head. Turning slowly he looked at Aasha a spoke to her. "Njoy yer trav'ls Miss, t'ough meh nay be hopin' ye 'ave much luck wit pe'ple givin' ye t'eir b'longin's." He shrugged nonchalantly and walked over towards Kael.

Aasha wrote:Why w'uld I wan' 'noth'r man? Tried tha' a'ready, I ain't suited fer i'. I'll be stickin' to bein' 'lone, ya ken keeps 'im. Aasha barely bit back the comment about oppressors, she wasn't here to pick a fight, she was just passing through on her way home, as far from Donnor as she could get. Just thinking of him for that brief moment was enough to bring a sharp pain to her heart, one she wasn't sure she totally succeeded in hiding on her face. Luckily, it was dark enough that her expression was more than likely hidden. The only one even remotely close enough to notice was Obli, and she doubted he was doing more than glaring at her, if that. Well, Eoghan might, he was sitting directly across from her, but once again, it was dark and wouldn't have shown unless the fire flickered just right across her face.

She barely acknowledged the pair as they stood to leave. If it was a hint for her to go to, it wasn't one she was taking. The fire was warm and her plate wasn't empty yet, no sense in wasting food. She was going to enjoy the hospitality Eoghan forced Obli to extend, despite the questionable sincerity of the welcome. When Obli made a point of speaking to her, she finally looked up. I a'ways enjoy my travelin'...I likes bein' inna woods 'lone. Ya ken fin' peace tha' way... In the mood to goad him, she looked him up and down, then shrugged. Ya ain't gots nothin' I'm wantin'...so yer safe 'nuff. I'll jus' enjoy the fine comp'ny o' yer fr'end Ego'n here, then heads home. If'n yer 'fraid som'one else mights fin' som'thin' ya gots they wants, yer bot' welc'me to goes to Chaoi wit' me. The invitation was out before her brain caught up with her mouth, her face turning red while she hoped like hell that they didn't take her up on her offer. Aayla she liked, but Obli was rubbing her the wrong way. Why had she said anything dammit?

obli. wrote:Obli stopped dead in his tracks. He eyed his sister, trying to communicate his concern silently. Was she really going to stay there with Eoghan? Obli groaned. He did not need this, not tonight at least. He couldn't leave Eoghan alone her with this...criminal, murderer...who knew what she was? He turned back towards the two and looked at Eoghan. "Guess meh be spendin' t'e nigh' 'ere t'en." He sighed. He walked back over and sat down next to the elderly man, clearly unhappy.

Aasha wrote:She had just popped a piece of fruit into her mouth, concentrating more on savoring the taste than she was on the siblings departure. Aasha even planned on showing appreciation to Eoghan for his culinary skills. That is, until Obli turned back to them rather than going on his merry way. Hiding the amusement on her face was easy, she'd had years of practice in schooling her thoughts with her abusive cousin. This was no different. She did however, decide to continue to goad him. His attitude was annoying her, not really surprising since she was used to folks assuming things about her and her motives. Smiling with a winsomeness few had seen, Aasha said; Nae, I ain't spendin' the nights 'ere, jus' enjoyin' the meal yer fr'end Ego'n off'red. Ain't oft'n I gets to eats this well. I'll fin'sh up, an' go on my way. Ya ain't gots to stay 'ere on my a'count.

Aayla wrote:Aayla glanced back at the pair, rolling her eyes as she adjusted the saddle. "Eoghan ain't in any danger..." she muttered under her breath, trusting Aasha wouldn't likely hurt someone who showed her kindness and had offered freely of a meal. There was hardly any reason for her to stay so she simply shrugged her shoulders and got herself into the saddle. She took a moment, her horse dancing beneath her to look at the pair, then laughing to herself dipped her head to Eoghan, her brother and Aasha and turned her horse towards home.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum