Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Life in munster... Its all kissing boys and bashing skulls!

2 posters

Go down

[RP] Life in munster... Its all kissing boys and bashing skulls! Empty [RP] Life in munster... Its all kissing boys and bashing skulls!

Post  Aayla Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:56 am

Ok this is a horrible hijack of a very serious thread... because Diz was drunk! ENjoy!

Afonuvin wrote:
Hey Aasha, how you doin? If you're with Donnor's army at the moment, you should stop in the tavern sometime and have a few drinks with me...

Aasha wrote:
Aasha narrows her eyes as the strange man speaks, wondering what deviltry is about that he knows her name yet she is certain she's never seen him before. Does I knows ya then? I isna wit' Donnor's army...dinna ya open yer eyes when ya was fightin' 'em? Or has bein' stabbed made ya daft? If'n I was, ya'd be knowin' my dagg'r a bit more'n ya does rights now.

As fer the drink...less'n yer servin' whiskey, I isna wantin' none. An' funny 'nuff, I ken have drinks wit'out ya jus' as easy.

Aayla wrote:Stifling a chuckle, Aayla covers her mouth a moment. "I'd not pay too much attention to my brother, he's it in his head he knows all the finest lasses from one side of Ireland to t'other." Grinning she goes back to ... oh yes yelling at people.

Dizmalus wrote:::Moving close to her, unable to control his emotions any longer, his massive arms encircle her, holding her small frame in one place. His scruffy face moves closer to hers, to plant a tender kiss on her small rose-like lips.::

Now at this point I had to check to see who he was kissing... but yeah.. LOL

Afonuvin wrote:How do I know yer name? Well the minute I saw you, I had to ask who that beautiful woman was, it was only a matter of time before someone knew you. And I dun think we'd be fightin each other right now as I'm in Don's army marchin north.

And before I get yelled at for bein disloyal by certain people.....my loyalty was to my family, they are no longer the aim of Donnor's army, and I personally don't harbour any ill will against Don, Anto or the NNGO. I did my duty to my family and fought at their side, and now I fight at my own.

I know Donnor's army defeated my family in battle, but it happens, both sides can't win. It wasn't personal, it was combat, so I'm not going to be pissed at them. I've defeated people before, then spent the next few days drinking with them in taverns.

Oh, and I'm always serving whiskey....and mead....you can take yer pick.

Aayla wrote:Aayla blinks, then blinks again, go for three… yup there it is blink. The man caught her completely off guard and unable to move she’s sucked rather quickly into a strange ‘teeheehee I’m being kissed moment’:

“There’s a man, kissing me!” “No =this= iswhat going mad feels like?!?!””Mad or not, this guy… is kissing me!” “Snap out of it Aayla, its Dizmalus, remember him? Kill kill, death to you all, murder women and children?” “But but.. I’m being kissed by a guy… whos not my brother.” “Do you know how epically wrong that sentence is?” “Yes but afonuvin isn’t my blood brother…” “Still so very wrong… ew!” “Yeah but… kissing!” “Enough with the kissing, hes the enemy, they don’t kiss, they kill” “You say that but… clearly there is kissing being had… right under your nose!” “Come –on! Kill him!” “But… I don’t wanna!” “Yes yes you do, he killed … YOUR BROTHER.” “Right brothers.. I have a few of them.” “Yes you do, and they’re going to kill you if you don’t kill him.” “but… I don’t wanna… ‘sides, I can’t exactly move right now.. kissing!” “Ok.. so don’t kill him.. maim him.. wound him… do SOMETHING!” “Kiss him back?” “NO” “Buuut?” “NOT A CHANCE… Hit him!” “With what… my arms?” “Right… curses…” “No.. KISSES” “Oh shut up will you… and do something”

The girly moment ‘oh my Jah kissing’ faded in an instant, the preverbial candle lit above the woman’s head. Bringing her knee up she very nearly strikes him where one should –never- strike a man who’s kissing her.. and she brings her foot down with a resounding THUD on the top of Dizmalus’s foot. Leaning back only slightly she then brings her forehead to crack soundly into Dizmalus’s face.

With the most false laugh she can muster she speaks aloud “Tee hee hee.. I must have slipped.” Her voice starting a sickeningly sweet and melting to an angry sarcasm.

(OOC: Sorry for the Godmod there Diz, couldn’t think of a way to get free of your arm lock thingy otherwise. *HUGS* Stay tuned for the next episode of as the stomach turns! *facepalms again and walks away very confused*)
Aayla
Aayla
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Life in munster... Its all kissing boys and bashing skulls! Empty Re: [RP] Life in munster... Its all kissing boys and bashing skulls!

Post  Aayla Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:16 am

Dizmalus wrote:Bliss. For one simple moment, as his lips gently met with hers, all was bliss. Nothing existed other than, her. Her scent, her skin... her curves... Running his calloused hand through her hair, her kiss felt electric, and unearthly. Something pure, and not worthy of this world. Until suddenly... *THUD*... and *BAM*

Pain. Simultaneously, his right foot and his forehead throbbed. Not nearly enough to tear him away from her, slowly, begrudgingly he moved away, head still swimming with her physical scent, earthy pheromones, her lithe and sensual skill. It was these subtleties that attracted him, and it was these subtleties that made the trivial pain he felt almost non-existent in her presence.

Aayla wrote:Still shocked, but free of any pawing hands she blinks angrily at the man, something anything to explain what can only be madness in her mind. "Clearly you've got the wrong person..." Glaring she looks pointedly at Dizmalus, hands moving to her hips to put an exclamation on her ire.

Drusilla wrote:Drusilla. storms in (into where?), grabs Dizmalus' violin and proceeds to break each string before tossing it aside, grabbing Aayla, her sister in zombie land's hand and running back from wherever she came.
Rolling Eyes

Dizmalus wrote: "I know I do not have the wrong woman.. but perhaps you have the wrong man, for I do not feel worthy of your affections... If this is so, I implore you, Aayla! - wake from your hateful sleep, for it deprives me of your beauty. The beauty of your eyes, your smile, and your soul. This power, your power, has enchanted me. And I stand here before you, helpless against it."

::Not protecting himself against attack, he moves closer to her again, gazing deeply into her eyes. Taking her hand in his, he places it gently against his chest, over his heart. His large hand sheltering hers.::

"Death, next to your love, is but a trivial thing... Your touch is worth a hundred thousand deaths..."
affraid

Ashling wrote:Is Diz at it again? Poor man can't help himself. It's like he's bewitched with women.
Aayla
Aayla
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Life in munster... Its all kissing boys and bashing skulls! Empty Re: [RP] Life in munster... Its all kissing boys and bashing skulls!

Post  Aayla Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:19 am

Aayla wrote:Clearly stunned by the sheer crazy of the recent turn of events, Aayla stands there mouth agape as a flash of Drusilla appears from nowhere, attempts to grab her hand but in the rush misses and tears the sleeve from the woman’s dress. More blinking ensues, and she’s simply looking the wrong way as Diz moves in once more.

Dizmalus starts again, the words coming from the man’s lips more shocking then the flyby women ripping up her favorite dress. “Whoa... whoa… wait one minute!” She stammers trying to unsuccessfully pull her hand free. “Look Mister… Oppen—whatever ---Dizmalus right? I’ve had quite enough crazy today for one lifetime, and if you knew the day I’ve had that would be saying something!” Stepping back she pulls again on her arm uselessly trying to wrench it free of the man’s ‘loving embrace’. “You, You clearly don’t know me, and I most definitely don’t know you! Because If you knew me –at all—you would know this is well a bad idea…”

Frowning she tugs on her hand again bringing the other hand to her wrist to force herself free, to no avail. “For Jah’s sake you killed my family! A hundred thousand Deaths is an understatement! Remember, kill kill, death, murder, mayhem?” Her brow furrowing deeper, the once ire in her voice now more panic, confusion and an edge of hysteria, “How do I put this in a way you’ll understand… I’m a Rahl, and you … er… sir… Are the bad guy, remember? You hate me! As aforementioned, you’ve spent the last week trying to kill me! And most importantly…” Looking around with a grumble “My brothers will kill … both of us!”

Clearly her logic, reason, and ability to formulate a half-decent reason was lost in the cloud of crazy that seems to be following her!

Devin wrote: Devin looks on the scene. his anry streak perks up his spine.

ohh a perfict opatunity to play my Guitar. Why this might be the perfect song too.

Devin Plays his Guitar to a nice prettyt melody. then he begins to sing.

River in the rain
Sometimes at night you look like a long white train
Winding your way away somewhere
River i love you, don't you care

If you're on the run winding someplace
Just trying to find the sun
Whether the sunshine, whether the rain
River i love you just the same

But sometimes in a time of trouble
When you're out of hand
And your muddy bubbles roll across my floor
Carrying away the things i treasure
Hell, that ain't no way to measure
Why i love you more than i did the day before

River in the rain
Winding your way away somewhere
River i love you, don't you care

But sometimes in a time of trouble
When you're out of hand
And your muddy bubbles roll across my floor
Carrying away the things i treasure
Hell, that ain't no way to measure
Why i love you more, than l did the day before

River in the rain,
Winding your way away from me
River i've never seen the sea

{OOC} [ A train in this time period is a group of people or cariges moving in a line thank you ]

Obli wrote:Obli watched the scene with amusement. He knew his sister was more than capable of handling herself. As an onlooker he considered placing bets, with some of the people around him, on how long it would take his sster to hurt her suitor. Admittedly, the deck was stacked in his favor, since he knew, that Aayla knew, the suitor was responsible for the crux of Obli's injuries. "Meh got 5 pound that sh-" His words were cut short as his sister kneed her suitor adding a few extra painful shots. He winced in pain just from watching, imagine being the guy! Obli spilled his ale he was laughing so hard.

As the man approached her again, seemingly unfazed, Obli was perplexed. Any man he knew would still be on the ground gasping to catch his breath - but not this one. He quickly erased the thought, he just didn't want to think about it.

Seeing the second onslaught and his sisters distress, Obli mustered what little strength he had and leapt up towards the two, drawing one of his newly made knives as he pulled his sister back. With just enough room, he placed the knife just under the mans jaw where it could taste flesh at his will, yet he wascareful not to cause a scratch - yet. "That be ENOUGH lad!" Obli's voice boomed. Rage growing inside him. His pupils grew overtaking most of the color in his eyes, only a faint rim of icey blue could be seen. Then a calm stillness, everything seemed to slow down. It was a stillness that he vaguely remembered, it was the same feeling he had right before he killed for the first time. Previously, it had been blotted out by watching his sister get butchered. Yet here it was again, calm, clear and unnerving. He knew what he would do - and he couldn't stop it.
Aayla
Aayla
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayla Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 am

The look in Obli's eyes snapped Aayla from any confused, dazed state she might have been in, she knew that look well one she has herself worn over the years. Having been pushed back she steps quickly between the overly-forward man and her brother.

Gently placing one hand on Obli's cheek, attempting to direct his attention to her face, and the other on his knife-wielding arm in an attempt to get it clear of the other's throat. "Brother... Look at me, I'm fine... Look at me!" Her voice calm and low, yet an edge of command to it. "Put the blade down, Yer not going to fight him today, do you hear me?"

Brow furrowed with worry, she's forgotten the man singing? Wait there's someone singing? and the man wielding words of undying love from whatever insane state caused that. Her focus is completely on the angry face of her brother.

Obli wrote:The hand on Obli's cheek shook his senses, just enough. "Brother...............................fine...............me! it sounded so distant. "...blade down...not...fight him today......hear me?" It was choppy, but the look on his sister's face easily filled in the details. Rigidly, he pulled his knife back, guided by the help of his sister. Obli resisted the strong urge to nick the man's chin with the knife - just to serve as a reminder. He stood there and glared, the calm stillness slowly began to fade, but his eyes still held the feral rage. Turning his head to look at his Aayla, he gave her a slow nod. "Ye be al'ight sissy?" Obli queried.

Aayla wrote:Keeps her eyes glued to her brother, still pushing slightly to keep him moving, back him away from the confrontation. "Yes, I'm fine... Nothing I can't handle." Smiling softly she tests his resolve to back away peacefully, releasing her hand on his arm and dropping the hand from his face. "What say we go find Radh and LordRahl... hrm?"

Glancing over her shoulder she gives a guarded look at the crazy one who had been declairing his love, hoping at this point he'd gotten over it.

Aasha wrote:Aasha couldn't help but grin at Aayla as she heard the woman chuckle, though the sympathetic gleam in Aasha's eye was hard to hide. She'd met Aayla in Cill and found she liked her attitude, but if this was her brother...apparently some traits just didn't run deep in families.

I dun pays much at'nshin to mos' men...an' ain't real sure why yer broth'r is payin' none ta me. I was wonderin' if'n he was daft. If'n he's it in 'is head, that'd be tellin' me I was rights thinkin' he was. Thanks fer the
proof o' it.

Shaking her head at the obvious flattery, Aasha looked down at her travel weary clothing, lifted a hand to a dusty cheek, then met the man's eyes. Ya dun sees too well does ya? Too many blows to the head? Or was it a diff'rent part o' ya that gots kicked?

Her attention diverted from the insane man by Diz's move on Aayla, the girl couldn't help but snicker. There must be something in the whiskey causing all the men in Munster to act deranged, Aasha decided it would be prudent to move back a few steps, and only drink from her own flask, just in case the lunacy was contagious. It would be interesting to see how well Diz got himself out of the situation he'd so eagerly stepped into.

Devin wrote:Devin Plays a soothing tune
Aayla
Aayla
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Dizmalus wrote:(Three Days Earlier...)

"No ghost of the past decides my fate!!"

Sheathing his sword, Dizmalus arrives in the Cork market searching for supplies. He pushed the vision of Caissas ghost from his mind and tried to focus on the task at hand. Distracting and utterly disgusting, the winds here blew the sickly sweet stench of death and decay even this far. It seemed there was just no escaping it as long as he was in the city. This was one of the many reasons he was eager to be done with this place. Perusing from market stall to market stall he ignored looks of horror and sometimes outright rage from shop keepers, staying focused and intent on his business. It dawned on him that he did not cover the pins on the high collar of his coat that marked him as NNGO. "No matter, what could these peasants do? Their spirit was beaten, broken, dead." Though, this is probably what was terrifying the shop owners. The campaign in the Capital had been a complete success, like an arrow General Donnor had lead the army straight and true. Now that the mission was completed, he was looking forward to leaving this graveyard necropolis and back to base. Walking the streets at night, a common occurrence, gave him the chills, as he had the lingering thought the dead would rise up to seek revenge.

His pack was nearly full. Preparing to leave, he stopped, one last shop catching his eye. Dizmalus had an eye for the exotic goods, and this last shop looked to be selling all manner of unique trinkets and baubles. He approached a gaunt old woman, that looked as if she hadn't eaten in some days. In the back of his mind he thought this was probably due to the army being in the city disrupting the food balance. He looked over her goods cautiously, picking up a dusty text, flipping through it, but unable to decipher odd symbols and runes. Standing there he began to feel increasingly uncomfortable, and the old woman's watchful stare grew more unnerving, the area around the white of her eyes sunken and dark. Closing the book scoffing, he turned to leave, "What a pitiful creature." To his surprise the old woman had enough life to speak up, "Ahhh, boy I have something special for you... Something rare for an NNGO solider, such as yourself..." She gestured to the pins at his collar. Hunched over she moved slowly to open a cabinet behind her and retrieved a elegant blue glass bottle. She held it out to him. Dizmalus stared at it, unable to peel his eyes away from the way light refracted through its surface. He couldn't put his finger on it, but there was something sensual about the item, even the shape and curve of the glass reminded him vaguely of the female form.

"Drink this... and you will find all the power that you desire. Your true, inner power will be revealed!" Wide eyes locked on the bottle, attracted to the object, he reached for it without thinking and took it from her bony hand. It felt oddly warm, the glass smooth, even silky. He couldn't stop himself, removing the small cork his nostrils we instantly assaulted by, what he could only describe as, a dreamy and unearthly fragrance. Unable to resist a moment longer he drank the liquid.

Instantly he felt his hazy mind lurch, then drift, just as a ship would changing course in a fog. All manner of colors floated past his line of vision and he reached out to swat them away to no avail. Only at that last moment, did he realized that he had made a grievous mistake...

Like a compass needle searching for true north, his head spun violently. He was vaguely aware of the bag of supplies falling to the ground, spilling apples and small bread loaves everywhere... Holding his hands to his head, distantly he heard the old woman cackling, a horrible sound. Leaving his supplies on the ground he stumbled back to rejoin the army... his compass still spinning.

(Insight: Please do not respond to this. I will follow up post soon (Present). I was inspired to write this after I ended up getting drunk irl, then RK RPing... *cough* last night. Laughing Razz)
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 am

Afonuvin wrote:
Aasha wrote:Aasha couldn't help but grin at Aayla as she heard the woman chuckle, though the sympathetic gleam in Aasha's eye was hard to hide. She'd met Aayla in Cill and found she liked her attitude, but if this was her brother...apparently some traits just didn't run deep in families.

I dun pays much at'nshin to mos' men...an' ain't real sure why yer broth'r is payin' none ta me. I was wonderin' if'n he was daft. If'n he's it in 'is head, that'd be tellin' me I was rights thinkin' he was. Thanks fer the
proof o' it.

Shaking her head at the obvious flattery, Aasha looked down at her travel weary clothing, lifted a hand to a dusty cheek, then met the man's eyes. Ya dun sees too well does ya? Too many blows to the head? Or was it a diff'rent part o' ya that gots kicked?

Her attention diverted from the insane man by Diz's move on Aayla, the girl couldn't help but snicker. There must be something in the whiskey causing all the men in Munster to act deranged, Aasha decided it would be prudent to move back a few steps, and only drink from her own flask, just in case the lunacy was contagious. It would be interesting to see how well Diz got himself out of the situation he'd so eagerly stepped into.

Laughs and shakes his head.

Dear lady, you lower your beauty by your travel worn clothes? This to me only seeks to illuminate your beauty as it enlightens us all that you are no frail woman. We men of the north cannot abide by frail women. And it is not your clothes that one should judge beauty from as even an ugly woman can make coin and have wondrous outfits made to drape upon her skin. It is to your physical beauty and the beauty of your soul that I speak. Do not look so down upon yourself, as you are one of the fairest I have ever seen.

Bows to Aasha.

It is an honor to be in your presence.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:43 am

Dizmalus wrote:
Aayla wrote:Clearly stunned by the sheer crazy of the recent turn of events, Aayla stands there mouth agape as a flash of Drusilla appears from nowhere, attempts to grab her hand but in the rush misses and tears the sleeve from the woman’s dress. More blinking ensues, and she’s simply looking the wrong way as Diz moves in once more.

Dizmalus starts again, the words coming from the man’s lips more shocking then the flyby women ripping up her favorite dress. “Whoa... whoa… wait one minute!” She stammers trying to unsuccessfully pull her hand free. “Look Mister… Oppen—whatever ---Dizmalus right? I’ve had quite enough crazy today for one lifetime, and if you knew the day I’ve had that would be saying something!” Stepping back she pulls again on her arm uselessly trying to wrench it free of the man’s ‘loving embrace’. “You, You clearly don’t know me, and I most definitely don’t know you! Because If you knew me –at all—you would know this is well a bad idea…”

Frowning she tugs on her hand again bringing the other hand to her wrist to force herself free, to no avail. “For Jah’s sake you killed my family! A hundred thousand Deaths is an understatement! Remember, kill kill, death, murder, mayhem?” Her brow furrowing deeper, the once ire in her voice now more panic, confusion and an edge of hysteria, “How do I put this in a way you’ll understand… I’m a Rahl, and you … er… sir… Are the bad guy, remember? You hate me! As aforementioned, you’ve spent the last week trying to kill me! And most importantly…” Looking around with a grumble “My brothers will kill … both of us!”

Clearly her logic, reason, and ability to formulate a half-decent reason was lost in the cloud of crazy that seems to be following her!

(Present Day...)

::Holding her hand tenderly in his, the man appears to be completely oblivious of his surroundings focusing entirely on the woman, almost as if in a trance.::

How can they stop the beating of my heart? For when I am near you it pounds like never before... If it is your wish, no man will strike me down, no weapon pierce it, save the golden arrow of Eros. When we are together, you have nothing to fear, not your brothers, not even Jah himself. I will be your sun, you my moon and starlit sky. But without you. I dwell in an eternity of darkness... alone.

Aalya, tonight, let us be together and I can worship you in my arms.

Mani3 wrote:Mishka sits on an armchair at the corner of the room relaxing with her feet on a barstool, overhearing noises she splurts out Jahmas whiskey all over the place and has an intense giggle fit. The shear force of her chuckle whilst choking on the strong liquid, splatters it over a few yards...

Holding her hands to her ribs she bends her back forward, fist guarding her abdomen trying to stop the pain but continues giggling until her knees hit the floor...

Thonk..! There lying on the floor with her sword sheathed to her side under her cloak, she has an uncontrollable giggle fit and just utterly humoured glances around at the faces around her...

Reaches into her cold pocket taking it out with great passion, stares into thy chocolate chip melted scattered nomness, aroused she licks her lips wet, the beige baked flour gleaming beneath her eyes...

The almost perfectly circular torso of thy cookie woo'es her and her knees shake, her face leans closer to the beast and nibbles it... The sugar, the milky goodness what more can a girl want... Her face blooms red like a pink lady apple and she faints sighing... Aaaahhh! Delighted by thy indulgence.

Last edited by aasha on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:49 am

Aasha listens to Afon, her mouth dropping open in amazement. It was clear the man was entirely off his rocker. Before she could respond, she heard Diz saying much the same to Aayla. Glancing over and catching the woman's eyes, Aasha flicked her wrist, the dagger easily sliding out of its sheath and into her hand. The only humane thing to do when a man had lost his mind so completely was bleed the crazy out. She knew she was up to it, and had no doubt Aayla was as well.

A wicked grin crossed her face as she moved closer, bowing low before pressing the sharp end of her blade to a very...delicate...part of Afon's anatomy. I'm thinkin' ya gots the wrong girl fer yer fancy words...an' I ain't no damn lady. All them rules? Bah! Bett'r lucks next time.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Aayla wrote:Stuck between the crazed love spouting fool and her somewhat homicidal brother, it’s a wonder Aayla knows there is anyone else in the world but she does catch Afon’s rather odd mirror to Dizmalus’s insanity and Aasha’s look. Nodding a half muttered “Damn right” under her breath, she pulls her hands free, her own hands finding their weapons quickly. She however doubts the insanity enough not to get any closer to Diz, she merely holds him at arm (and dagger) distance with a growl. “Look, Mister, if you don’t want me to let my lovely brother and oh… the rest of the –not- crazy Rahl boys rip you limb from limb, take your crazy peddling and go elsewhere!” The threat most likely lost on the faculties of a man so clearly disturbed, is still clear in her ringing voice. “By Jah, did you all put something in the water? Or the… “ Gasping interrupting her speech. “Liquor!”

Mani3 wrote:Her head rests on her skinny yet rather toned arms, unconcious of the crums still left on her nape and fresh uncreasy blouse, her head stirs with a huge migraine but the young girl is sadly totally unaware there are still crums those golden bits of specimen left untouched on her tongue...

She lies there restless happy and unsure...

Half breaking out into daydream and a sort of coma, from her small mouth rushes out a puff of heated air...

Búrp..!

Satisfied she licks her lips one last time, her heart skipping a beat and goes into lala land...

Devin wrote:UH HUM, I DONT LIKE VIOLANCE WHILE I SING........OR PLAY!

Devin grabs a bottle of whiskey pours some on the the table. he then lights a match to it........
.................................... but it dosnt light on fire.

"Your right Aalya the wiskey has been contaminated."[/i]

Last edited by aasha on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Afonuvin wrote:Looks down at the dagger pressed against him. He thinks he could move quick enough to get it away without any major damage, but decides to stand dead still and not risk it.

Easy now lass, no need to be gettin violent. I dinnae mean nothin by callin ye a lady, was just a courtesy is all. I just was thinkin ye'd like to have a few free drinks is all, no harm meant. Then ye went about scoffin at me for payin ye a compliment or two so as I had to defend my reasonin as to admirin one with a beauty such as ye have. I can't say I aint crazy, cuz sure as there be fish in the sea, all the Norse people have a touch of the crazy in em.

Slowly brings his hand to rest upon the dagger blade and begins to press it away from his vital bits.

And as for rules, well ye kin ask my sister how many rules I care to follow...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down