Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Willow Park

Go down

[RP] Willow Park Empty [RP] Willow Park

Post  arthur_loxley Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:01 am

Lynna wrote:The park in Stafford was much more open than most, you could see the steeple of the Church above the trees, and a garden pavillion for weddings or gatherings, possibly used by musicians, bards, actors and entertainers. A few man made ponds which attracted water birds, a central one had a very ornate sculpture placed in the water, and some well tendered garden beds with the spring flowers almost in bloom. The huge trees would offer plenty of shade in the summer, with some seats placed around the narrow winding paths.

[RP] Willow Park Staffordpark
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Willow Park Empty Re: [RP] Willow Park

Lynna wrote: Lynna and William made their way down to the city centre to visit the bakery as she stepped into the shop the aroma of fresh baked bread filled the air. She looked over the goods available asking for a round of bread which she would take back to the flat to have with dinner, there was apple cake which she bought to have at the park with Arthur, Do you have some day old bread she asked the shopkeeper, I thought I might take some to the park for my son to feed the ducks she grinned.

We do M'am the girl smiled just a moment, she went to the side of the counter then came back, That should be fun she said to William as she put the goods together.

William pressed his face into Lynnas neck smiling coyly, She laughed Yes it will be. Lynna handed over a few coins for the goods Thank you she smiled.

They leisurely made their way to the park, Lynna put William down every now and then holding his hand letting him walk by himself, she really didn't need to carry him everywhere but his little legs did get tired.

The park was beautiful, they walked along the pathways looking at the flowers, Lynna pointed different things out to him when they got to one of the ponds she couldn't see any ducks there so they walked a little further there was a bigger pond towards the centre of the park, when she saw a few near the waters edge, and a couple on the grass.

Look over there William Lynna said excitedly, there are some ducks.

William went to run off Ducks! he said loudly.

William sweetie wait, she said trying not to be too loud, she caught his arm after a few hurried steps to his little steps, she picked him up to whisper. We'll have to be quieter and not run up to them as they will fly away she said softly. See that tree over there, she pointed to the tree there is a seat under there and we will be close to the ducks. We'll go sit there and we can use the bread to feed the ducks but we mustn't frighten them, alright she smiled at him.

Alright mama he said, putting his little fist to his mouth.

Lynna loved when he did that he looked so cute trying to conceal his excitement, and he called her mama she grinned and kissed his cheek. He hadn't really called her anything until that moment a little tear of happiness came to the corner of her eye, she wiped it away and swollowed as she felt a wonderful emotion inside. Setting him down on the ground holding his hand again, So quietly we'll go sit on that seat over there.

They sat for a moment while Lynna took out the bread, she broke a bit off for William and a piece for herself William went to put his in his mouth and Lynna grinned, No sweetie we want to feed this to the ducks, you watch she said as she broke a smaller piece off and threw it out. One of the ducks came closer and picked it up tossing it back into it's throat. See she grinned, now you try it. She watched as William did the same he giggled and moved around on the seat as another couple of ducks came over, he seemed a little scared the closer they came, It's alright sweetie she laughed they won't come too close. We'll give them a bit more then save some for later though until Daddy comes and we can show him.

They enjoyed their adventure in the park walking around a little more before finding another seat closer to the park entrance so they could watch for Arthur.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur had a stressful day advising the Captain of the Guard. He remembered back when he was Captain how he handled information and how he had gotten to be so knowledgeable about mechanics by seeking information out. A miscommunication had lengthened the training mission for the Guard, and Arthur felt bad for them. The Guards had all been away from home for days participating in the army and their sacrifice meant there were still some in Stafford who cared about the safety of others. Being a Guard was a thankless job, and people were sometimes openly hostile towards them. But in the end, they all knew that the work they were doing was appreciated those living in their home without a worry of uprisings or robberies.

He shook the thoughts from his head when he realized he was at the park and couldn't even remember the trip. He looked down to his feet amazed that they had known where to go without his direction. He looked up and saw Lynna and William feeding the ducks nearby the entrance of the park.
Miss me? He called out as he walked up to the pair. He leaned down to Lynna, kissing her softly on the lips. He kneeled down, holding his arms out. Where's my hug? William turned slightly away from Arthur, not wanting to stop feeding the ducks as if Arthur was going to take him away from the park.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:She heard his voice as her Husband approached, she knew it anywhere and beamed Of course Love, I always miss you when you are not about. As he reached Lynna and William kissing her softly, her hand automatically went to the back of his neck returning his kiss before he knelt down to get a hug from William.

Awwe, come on William give Daddy a hug he has been gone all morning she said as he turned his little back to the pair of them, Lynna looked at Arthur and shrugged shaking her head. She put her hand on Williams side and moved him round a bit back towards Arthur.

William got down from the seat Okays he said softly putting his head down he went into Arthurs arms then quickly hugged him.

Lynna put her hand on Williams head, I think you can do better than that she smiled at him as he just stood there looking at her, leaning forward from the seat she put her arms around both of them, family hug then because Mommy missed Daddy as well. Now are you going to show Dada how you feed the ducks?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Ducks? I used to hit them with rocks when I was a kid. Arthur laughed at the memories. He grabbed William in his arms and darted towards the ducks. The peaceful ducks were completely startled and began to flap their wings.

[RP] Willow Park 3568120338_eb60a0ae82

William started laughing. He was always one to laugh when Arthur ran with him in his arms. Once the ducks flew to the other side of the park, Arthur put William down. Wasn't that fun? William was giggling and laughing. He tried running to Lynna but his balance was off and he fell on his butt. Arthur looked towards Lynna, laughing and motioning for her to come over. Women teach children differently than men. William needs to be a man and cause trouble, not feed ducks. He called out to her as she walked over to them.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:02 am

Lynna wrote:She leant back on the seat Oh my! she said to Arthurs comment about hitting ducks when he was a child as Arthur scooped William up into his arms and running off with him. You didn't! she said a little louder as they got further from her. She loved seeing the two together, it hadn't been that long that they became a family and she just knew William would soon come around to having a man in his life. She was smiling at her thoughts as she watched them having fun, although it wasn't exactly what Lynna had been showing William she just laughed at them as the ducks flew off she shook her head.

She picked up her bag and went to join them as Arthur called her over,
they do Love I grew up with brothers remember she said.But since when do you cause trouble Baby? she grinned Now we have no ducks to feed they probably won't come near us again today. As she got to them she put her arm around Arthurs waist as he held onto William. Now what are we going to do?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Trouble? Me? Hmmm.. I don't know. He grinned back. He held William in his arms, who was trying to calm down from the laughing fit he had. I'm hungry. Do we have any food or should we go to the market and get some? William was trying to slide down, and Arthur let him down to the ground. He watched as William got closer to the pond nearby. I don't want to be cooped up in the flat so soon. It's a nice beautiful sunny day. Let's enjoy the weather with our son. He felt a lump in his throat and his stomach tighten as he said the words. He looked towards William for a moment, then back to Lynna. He didn't know why his body was reacting this way and so he thought best to ignore it.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:It is a beautiful day Sweetheart, she looked towards the pond as Arthur let William down and he ran towards the water, she wanted to make sure he stayed near by. Watching him she said We went to the bakery Love on the way here, I bought some fresh bread to go with dinner tonight and some delicious looking apple cake. We could have the cake now she smiled as she turned back to Arthur, stepping in closer to him putting her arm in his, unless you would like to go to the market and get something more savoury. She kissed the corner of his mouth as he watched over William as well.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:There's a table there. Let's sit down while William explores. Walking over to the table, he saw Lynna put down the things she had bought at the bakery. They sat close together without a punch or kick from William for the first time since he had arrived. His arm wrapped around her waist and he leaned closer into her. I am rather hungry, he stated again, maybe the apple cake will quell my hunger for now. He looked out at William, the young boy squatting down and grabbing something from the ground. He couldn't see or tell what it was from his distance, but it couldn't be so bad.

How has your day been here, my Love? How has William been? Is he enjoying the outdoors? Maybe later we can visit the tavern and he can meet the other Guards. He turned to face her, kissing her cheek gently.

-=-=-=-=-=-

William looked towards mama and dada. Then quickly looked down to where his hands were digging. He saw something crawl into the earth and he wanted it before it could disappear. He grabbed the tiny slithering worm by the tail and proceeded to pull it out. Pulling with all his might and trying not to squish it in his hands, he fell back on his butt while holding the worm. He grinned having successfully pulled it out. He held it in front of his eyes, in the air for the sun to shine down on it so that he could get a good view. His hands filled with dirt, and the worm slithering in his hand. He wanted to show mama. He looked over to the couple and started to try to get up but his hand was occupied and he couldn't get up with one hand. He placed the worm down in the grass, and got up from the ground. With his focus on getting up, he seemed to have lost the worm. He hunted the grass to look for the worm...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum