Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC: Stop the Bullying NOW

Go down

OOC: Stop the Bullying NOW Empty OOC: Stop the Bullying NOW

Post  arthur_loxley Sat May 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Miniphoenix wrote:It's been brought to my attention that private correspondences between Elmix and other people such as Ex-Princess Gabrielle have been brought forth in the HOL Judges Chambers in Elmix's court thread.

First of all, everyone of you know that is against forum rules! Secondly, Elmix has no proof that those copy pasted letters are in fact exactly his words. All of you are acting like worms for the circus show you are involved in in harassing Elmix.

You started this case a long time ago on January 5 with Gabrielle and Arthur Loxley leading the way. This has carried on too long. Gabrielle, an ex-Princess, and Arthur Loxley, an ex-Duke, of all people should know the game rules.

If you do not stop this circus show RP harassing Elmix now, I am going to turn everyone of you into the RK admins.

I have taken screen shots, and I will expose all of you for your bad sportsmanship because each and everyone of you have played the game long enough to know how the game is to be played.

This case, if it wasn't a case of harassment and bullying, it should have been over with in two months at the longest. But after reviewing it, it is clear that you are thriving on something that is going to stop today.

I have never been banned. I have never asked for any help from any game admin in rk, but with these screenshots, I am willing to take everyone of you down.

Is that what you want?

You all decide how you want to play the game now. The ball is in your court.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

OOC: Stop the Bullying NOW Empty Re: OOC: Stop the Bullying NOW

Kenrich wrote:if i may interject as to your statment, and i am not defending anyone here but you stated this trial has gone on for far two long that is due to other issues as i believe Arthur left the england to travel and things were put on hold as well as some other admin issues as to juors ect.. so that was not done intentionally. As far for the bullying i have not seen such in this trial as it all been played out Rp wise as its clear Elmix and Arthur are not friends in Rp as shown by Elimx posts as well as Arthurs. But as for bullying im not seeing this from anyone actually but just a heated ic Rp between characters, also i have not really seen any complaints of posting pvt corspondences from anyone. Again this is my view on the Rp and like i said im not defending anyone here but just stating what i have seen
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Rain_ wrote:There have also been a number of OOC reasons it's dragged on longer than it should have on more than one side, including a mix up or two in the forum moderation. Not to mention the debacle with deciding what should happen with the LHC. Yes, it's a conflict between two characters who really, really don't like one another, and it's been particularly nasty.

Rule 4: Flaming, Harassment and Baiting

Passionate and emotional Role Play can be the most interesting and exciting. This is to be encouraged and nurtured by players and censors alike. It must be remembered that real people with real feelings exist behind the Kingdom’s characters and therefore there is a limit to what can, should, and will be allowed. Rule 4, in tandem with the Roleplay Moderation protocols, defines what will be considered as excessive and actionable roleplay and out of character postings. This rule applies to all posts made on the Renaissance Kingdoms forums.

* A: Roleplay that reaches an excessive degree of harassment, insults, slander, flaming, uses vulgar language or is written for the express purpose of inciting anger or debasing another will be considered violation of Rule 4A.
* B: Out of character insults, flames and harassment will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will be considered in violation of Rule 4B.
* C: Bigotry is unacceptable. A players' real life race/ethnicity, sex/gender identity, age, religion/spirituality, sexual preference/orientation, nationality, socio-economic status, political affiliation, or disability may not be discussed and may not be ridiculed. Any posts or sections of posts of this nature will be considered in violation of Rule 4C.

Notes:

1. Reference to real political or religious institutions or use of their images, language, phrases or slogans is forbidden, as is using terminology such as Internet, AIM, computer, America, Canada or Europe. Any post containing this language shall be considered out of character and subject to rule 4B.
2. Flaming is defined as: posting any material that is deliberately hostile, insulting, inflammatory, vulgar or socially charged for the purpose of inciting anger or debasing another player's out of character reputation and/or integrity.
3. Harassment is defined partially as (but not limited to): following a player character from thread to thread and insulting them instead of contributing to the thread; bringing up the same topic or argument within the same thread or across different threads whether or not it is related to the thread topic; continuing to post insulting responses once notified that the posts are over the line; threatening to call in the censors in response to an insult*; making claims of fact relating to past actions that are unverifiable.
(*complaints about other players are to be sent by private message only to censors)
4. Baiting is defined as posting material that is perceived to have the sole purpose of inciting a negative and/or violative response from another player, regardless of whether the original "baiting post" is in character or out of character.
5. Accusations of inflammatory content will be weighed on the basis of both content and any established history between the posters to determine their intent.

As a player, I'm sorry that tpb Elmix feels harassed, but it looks to me like it's at best a two-way street when it comes to harassment. Also, I'm not sure which private correspondence you are referring to either. Of course, I don't speak for the character Arthur Loxley or tpb Arthur to know if he is feeling harassed as well. But if we're talking purely forum rules--there they are.

tpb Rain
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Lynna wrote:
Miniphoenix wrote:It's been brought to my attention that private correspondences between Elmix and other people such as Ex-Princess Gabrielle have been brought forth in the HOL Judges Chambers in Elmix's court thread.

As an OOC post I see this as an attempt to corrupt the trial.

There is nothing in the evidence put forth by my Husband that is from private correspondence as stated by Lady Miniphoenix. The evidence was from the Military Council and the London Commons. The only place one is not to quote from are private County council chambers as has been clearly directed to us from the forum admins. You should also know the rules.

London commons is public and while the military council room is a private forum the evidence can be bought forward. If the jurors need proof that the evidence is real maybe someone trusted to be honest can varify it. That is of course unless it has been tampered with or hidden. There were the leaders of other Counties and armed forces in that forum and you think that did my husbands reputation any good to be slandered like that?

The delay has in no part been my husbands fault as this should have been over before we left in late March. 3 months was ample time for this house to get things together with out the unnecessary delays.

And finally, stop the harrassment and bullying? How about telling Elmix how he should be behaving, i see his worm comments are contagious.

Yes I am disgusted you won't allow this to play out because you feel your husband is the one being wrongly accussed. Well the evidence is there and to be honest it just shows in the trial how childish he is portraying.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Deja vu... Shocked

This should be moved to the London Commons or the Lounge as the HoL is a RP institution. Oh wait. I think this was tried before by Degas back in March.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Sat May 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Jealeaia wrote:
Scandalum Magnatum

1. Definition
Any peer found to have harassed, demeaned, insulted or slandered another by language which is both false and malicious, insulting, inflammatory or vulgar and for the purpose to create discord which may result in danger to the Realm.
2. Procedure
A Trial by Peers will be convened to hear a charge of Scandalum Magnatum.
3. Denouement
Any peer found guilty shall be excluded from the House of Lords and all its deliberations. Any charges of Scandalum Magnatum determined to be unfounded and made with malicious intent shall result in the same exclusion. Exclusion from the House of Lords will be at the recommendation of the Jurors of the Trial by Peers for a period of time (30 days or 60 days) or a recommendation to the Crown to attainder.

As pointed out by Gabby this is a new version...and I really don't see where calling Arthur a worn will cause danger to the realm...so yea...I see the bullying of someone not liked...and by the usual crowd...if he doesn't like being called a worm then he should say OCC to stop and then the censors can enforce it as no player has to RP any conflict which they don't want to...including this trial that is totally out of context of the venue for it...Arthur should not have planned a trip at the same time he was planning a trail either ...knowing that it would take time to RP out with getting jurors and such in place and everyone being on all kinds of time differences and RL issues that tend to make many of us busy from time to time...
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum