Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CRP] Meetings

2 posters

Go down

[CRP] Meetings Empty [CRP] Meetings

Post  Aayla Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:01 pm

krezlar wrote:Krez had seen the girl that first day in the tavern. He met her yet again in Inis. That night had been invigorating as well as mind wasting. He had drank that whiskey the woman had called Shroom Whiskey. That whiskey had addled his brains that night. Krez checked his pocket to see if there was a mouse there or not. Morty you there? Krez shook his head it had been his imagination last night.

Then Krez started to think about the events of last evening. As they unfolded slowly before him he could see the conversation. He saw again the daggers flashing behind him as he hd slid in front of the woman. he had told her that he would like to be with her, hadn't he. Yes I did! He thinks about what he had said and how he feels. He remembered her telling him You will not feel the same tomorrow once ye are sober as he spoke out loud, he knew she was wrong.

It had a long time since he had felt someting in his heart. This woman who he had only just met had caused such emotion to stir in him. Krez thought about what had brought him to Ireland, a woman that he had loved. He had follwed her across the ocean and finally had found her, only to loose her to the plague. That had harden his heart and every evening he had found the bottom of a bottle and forgotten. This woman had brought those feelings back. They were not bad feeelings they were emotions that he needed to express.

Krez headed out the door of his inn. Looking to find the girl, he was not sure where to look fer her all he had was her name and that she was traveling. Krez knew that she was not at his inn, he started walking into each Inn in the area and asking for her. He wold not stop til he found her...

Walking out in the middle of the street in town, he yells...Aayla

Aayla wrote:Aayla was in the stables next to the inn her brother was staying in, some might call it hiding though if questioned she would simply brush it off as caring for her horse of course. It had been a rough evening, full of fool men and her brother and Aasha, those two were more lovey-dovey with each day, and most of the reason Aayla was hiding now. They were so happy together, and she for them, but she couldn't stand being around them long... often she needed to share that joy to keep her going, but more often she felt as if she dimmed the happiness just by being there. Safer to be away, alone...

Her head throbbed some, a vague reminder of last nights brew. For the briefest of moments she thought she heard someone calling her name, but ignored it figuring it too was echoes of her heavy drinking. A small stable boy stuck his head through the door, timidly squeaking out, “Miss… there’s a man hollering your name miss... out in the street…” before slipping away again. Grumbling she tossed the brushes into a nearby bucket and ran her hand across Caraid’s neck, “Raincheck ol’boy, looks like there’be some stabbin need doing.” Leaving her steed she made for the door, daggers already in hand. Stepping into the sunlight she glared across the street at the fool man shouting her name, a near-silent curse falling across her lips as she caught sight of who it was.

Krezlar wrote:Krez muttered, he had not been able to find Aayla. He stood looking around at the people starting to fill the street and begin their days. Krez was intent on trying to find her. As he looked around walking out of a stable with dagger in hand came Aayla. From the distance he could not tell what the look on her face showed.

Krez slowly headed towards Aayla. He was wary of the dagger that she carried on her person and in her hand. As he walked he thought about what he would say. Hestopped and allowed a brown mare and her rider to pass in front of him, briefly losing sight of Aayla. Krez thougt to him self that she looked as beutiful as the first day that he had seen her. Her hair trailed across her face from the wind that was blowing lightly through the area.

Krez smiled as he looked across the way at her. Working his way across the wagon ruts on the ground and dodging the people walking by. Krez stops a few feet from Aayla. Good morning Aayla! How are ye this fine morning?

Aayla wrote:Aayla frowned, nay downright scowled at Krezlar, her hands tensing around the handles of her blades. Her first reaction would have normally been stab first and speak later, but she was trying to curb her temper and more importantly live up to her brother's views of her. She closed her eyes than, counting slowly from one to ten.

Opening her eyes slowly she tucked the blades back into their hiding places before setting her gaze on Krezlar."Why... are ye wander'n about holler'n me name like I'm a gorram dog?" She managed to keep her voice relatively calm, only the slightest hint of aggravation sneaking into her tone. " An'fine enough.." she added quickly trying to be at least somewhat sociable.

krezlar wrote:Krez watched as Aayla slowly and quietly slid her dagger back away with out much notice at all. She was good with a dagger, krez knew he needed to be careful with her and the daggers. he slowly walked close r as she asked why he was yelling her name. He stammered I dinna mean to cause a fuss, I just needed toi talk to ye! Krez got closer and could se that she was slightly flustered at his yelling for her.

I am sorry Aayla. I had been looking fer ye and then jest decided ta yell fer ye. Krez stopped close enough that he could see her calm face as she questioned him about yelling fer her. Then she answered his question, she was doing well this morning. Tis good ta hear, I am glad you are feeling well this morning Krez looked at her and he was again amazed by her beauty. Is there some where that we can talk at? I nee tell ye a few things if ye will listen ta me.
Aayla
Aayla
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[CRP] Meetings Empty Re: [CRP] Meetings

Post  Aasha Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla took a deep breath before letting it out in a somewhat defeated sigh, nodding she motioned with one hand towards the tavern. ”On with it then, tavern’s as good a place as any…” She knew full well if it was more of what he had mentioned while liquored up she’d need a drink or two… and witnesses to verify she didn’t stab him… much. She turned expecting full well he would follow and slipped through the door to the tavern, locating a suitably secluded table she sat, tucking her hands under her bottom to make sure she had to think before stabbing. ”Alright… what’ye be about anyhow?”

Krezlar wrote:Krez followed Aayla at a distance into the tavern. He took the seat across from her, He remembered rather well that she had daggers. He looked at her sitting on her hadns, not knowing if that was good or for his protection! Thank ye for hearing me out!

Where to start? I guess the best way to do that is from the beginning! A few years ago I met a yound lady back home in Scotland and we fell in love. We courted for a long while. Then came the sea lanes that allowed travel to Ireland. Her family came to ireland, so I traveled after her. Finally found her and we set up a house and began to plan a marriage. She aquired the plague and passed away. My heart hardened and i have not felt any emotions dealing with women since that time.

My first sight of you caused something in me to snap! Krez waits for a second for it to sink in. You have opened my heart whether you realise it or not. You are a very beautiful woman even if you do not feel it or believe it! Krez watched her to see what might be crossing her face. I know that we have only just met but I do believe that there is a thing such as, love at first and cupid has shot me through the heart. Krez sits back and sighs, not knowing how she is taking his news. He takes a sip of a drink that has appeared on the table in front of him.

Aayla wrote:Aayla had a prepared handful of choice words ready to throw at Krezlar, some included detailed directions on where precisely to stick his head and how to go about bending over that far...

But she was stunned into silence...

With each new word her mouth fell a bit more open until she sat there, eyes wide and mouth agape staring at the man across from her with no small mountain of shock and or awe. She blinked a few times, and managed to close her mouth before blinking some more. How in the name of all that is holy does she find these men! First she's kissed out of the blue by a man who killed her brother, now this... Clearly she needed to seek advice but looking around the tavern she failed to find anyone remotely capable of doing so.

"Awwww... Now why you gotta go and say things like that..." she heard her voice and its desperately irritated tone, but she couldn't remember making herself speak. "Why do all the men'n Ireland gotta be daft about these sorts o'things? Fer goodness sake's man... That ain't love that'd be lust and ... and... Oh bother..." Her voice trailed off, and she stared down at her lap with a burdened sigh.

Krezlar wrote:Krez watched as Aayla struggled over what he had said. He was prepared to duck because of the angry look that was across her face, but as he had talked it had softened a bit. He heard her say lust instead of love and was flabbergasted. Aayla your are beautiful and all lass, but your looks are not all that have attracted me to you!

Krez sat looking at Aayla, nary about to take his eyes off of her. Ye have a quick wit, ye are a smart lass, protective, adventuress and by what I kin see a compassionate lady! I am normally a great judge of character! Krez sighed he began to wonder what he would have to do to make her understand what he wanted her to know. I wold like to spend some time wit ye to let ye get ta know me better. I think that once ye do ye will understand that I's not be a messin with ye lass.

Krez looks around the room and then turns back to Aayla. He thinks for a second, reaches into his knap sack and pulls out a very old looking bottle. He sets the bottle down on the table. This here be the last bottle of Scottish Whiskey that me Da produced. He brewed it when i was born, it is nigh 25 years old now. I'd be givin this here to ye. It seems ta be the only thing that will make ye understand. I's do care about ye and what may happen to ye! He slides the bottle across the table, his eyes starting to water just a bit, he rubs his eyes. It must be somethin in the air! He stands up and ready's himself to head out. I's be letting you alone now, i have taken up much of ye time, i'll not be takin up no more, lessin ye be wantin me to?

Aasha wrote:It had been a busy few days. The quick trip to Munster to pick up some damn fool who never showed, explaining to Obli what she thought was obvious regarding their living arrangements, then the trip back to Inis to clean out a few personal items. Now they were packing trunks for their trip to Scotland, though Aasha had no idea why they were taking so much with them. Her pack had been enough before...then again, two weeks on a ship with only one change of clothes didn't sound too appealing. Unless she could talk Obli into staying naked in their cabin.

She was contemplating the idea when she walked into the tavern. She had sent Obli to the market for a few last minute supplies, and thought it might be fun to play a bit of hide and seek with him...not that he knew they were playing. Seeing Aayla inside, she grinned. She would enjoy the game, and appreciate that it was being played without his knowledge.

Aasha walked over and plopped herself down beside the woman, grinning impishly. Hey Aayla, wha' ya doin' 'ere? Re'dy fer our trip? Obli's a' the mark't. Glancing over, she sees Krezlar standing there as well. An' ya gots comp'ny. Kretz'l rights? Ohhh, whisk'y. Hmmm yer bottl's a bit dusty, lazy bart'nd'r 'gain? I ken be sca...talkin' to 'im laters. She wiped it off and cracked it open, taking a big swig, then handed it back to her friend. Hopes ya dun mind...too much wat'r lat'ly. Oh dun tells Obli where I is. I'm hidin' from 'im...shhhh... So saying she slipped from the seat and under the table, biting her lip to keep from giggling.

Krezlar wrote:Krez stares as Aasha wipes the bottle off and pops the top. He starts to shake his head as she turns it up and takes a swig. He stammers as Aasha tilts the bottle back, That be the last bottle of McKenzie Scottish Whiskey that me da brewed! It is nigh 25 years old and I's jes give it ta Aayla as a gift! Krez sits down with a dejected look on his face. He sighs as he wipes his hands down his face I Kinna be mad ye di na know what it was He looks back at Aayla. I am sorry about your gift!
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla had been in about to (she was thinking about it) the bottle back towards Krezlar, a short but concise argument on why she should not (and would not) take the bottle when Aasha came blowing through. One might chalk it up to shock, or the fact that Aayla was still sitting on her hands, but her reactions were dull to say the least not able to speak or snatch the bottle back before Aasha cracked it, drank and disappeared under the table. The smallest ‘eep’ falling across her lips in surprise before she was stunned into deeper silence. More shock and a hint of awe at Krezlars rather passive reaction, and any that knew Aayla might have thought she’d died of shock just sitting there on her hands unmoving.
A minute, possibly two and she blinks out of her shock to look under the table slowly at Aasha, her brow rising with no small amount of incredulity. “Wait wha?” she stammered at her friend, clearly not understanding anything that has transpired in the last few minutes.

Aasha wrote:Bahhh...what was wrong with those two? Krezlar stuttering like a damn idiot, Aayla sitting on her...wait, why the hell was Aayla sitting on her hands? Aayla is yer hands cold? Wait...ya waited tw'nty f've years 'fore drinkin' it? Aasha peeked her head out from under the table, shook her head, then ducked back under. Daf' men...dunno how ta drinks whisk'y. No wond'r the damn bottle be dusty.

She stuck her head out again to mutter; Why's ya givin' 'er gifts o' yer da's ol' whisk'y anyh'w? Hmmmm...dun ans'r now, if'n ya gives 'way where I is, I'll be stabbin' ya rights quick. Now shhh...I'm hidin' from Obli ya knows. He'll spots me fer sure if'n yer talkin' ta me unn'r the table.

Krezlar wrote:Krez sat there for a minute watching the women. He looked down at Aasha, Aye i's had it fer 25 years. Me da brewed it and gave it to me when i was old enough to have it, before he was murdered. Twas the las thin that he gav me. It means, meant a great deal to me! He looked up at Aayla.

With a sincere look on his face and a quiet tone he begins to talk Ye seem to know yer whiskey! I's thought that ye might understand the significence of a 25 year old bottle of whiskey! Now you how much it meant ta me, i's hope ye have an idea that i's meant no disrespect to ye and that i's am serious about wanting to get to know ye more.

He looks back at Aasha and ye be quiet down there ye talkin may cause some to respond and gives ye away!

Aayla wrote:Aayla lets out a strangled 'meep' to Aasha, before staring up at Krezlar with a vaguely glazed look. "Me... know about... wait I jus'drink it.. Though I's kin see the sentimentality's..." She was studdering, a clear indication of the shock her rather addled mind has endured for the last few days. She was not made to understand any of this... fighting, drinking, killing, the occasional political battle... this love, stuff was just plain frightening.

She looks from the table (not -at- Aasha as she wouldn't be one to give her away) to Krezlar and back again. She was far too sober for this, her eyes drifted to the bottle and she contemplated it for the briefest of moments before pulling a flask from her bodice instead. No sense making a bad situation worse right? Knocking back the contents in a few rushed sputtering gulps she closes her eyes very tight and silently wishes it all to be a dream. Count to ten... and she cracked one eye open slowly, all the air coming out in an aggravated huff as she saw they were both still there.

And now.. her hands were free.

Aasha wrote:Aasha half listened as the man droned on about his old whiskey, too busy scanning the doorway for Obli's arrival. At least, until the daft fool told her to shush. The girl's mouth dropped open in shock, her hand twitching so the blade slid smoothly into her palm. She didn't care how much the git liked Aayla, nor whether or not Aayla liked him back. If for some reason she did, Aasha could apologize later, there was no way she was letting him tell her to be quiet. She had her blade pressed against his leg reflexively, her eyes narrowed as she crouched under the table. She could do more damage elsewhere, but had no desire to be that close to the man. As it was, it took extreme willpower to content herself with drawing the dagger from his knee halfway down his lower leg while hissing; Dun tells me ta be quiet ya damn idgit...an' stops talkin' ta me less'n yer wantin' me ta be throwin' 'stead o' cuttin'...

Krezlar wrote:Krez was sitting watching Aayla as she looked like she wanted a drink. Then out of no where she pulls out a flask from her bodice. Krez looks again and mutters to him self, didn’t see that there! He looked at the bottle of whiskey and realized that she did not want it. He began to reach for it when he felt and excruciating pain!

Jumping up rather suddenly and sending the table flying as he does, Krez shouts Ack! that bloody urt! Watching the table fly up and send the bottle flying as well, it crashed shattering on the floor as it hit. Krez did not care! His eyes were trained on Aayla. The table had caught her on the arm as it was tossed. She seemed to be ok, Aayla ye ok? He felt the pain in his leg but did not care at the moment. He just watched her to make sure that she was ok!

Krez finally looked down at his leg. There was a long gash that seemed to get deeper as it got near his ankle. The blood was flowing rather well. The dagger that was held in Aasha’s hand was dripping his blood. Krez looked at Aasha with something of anger in his eyes! What did ye bloody do that fer? Ye wanted ta hide so I’s tol ya to quit talking so we’s not talk ta ye. Pain flashed briefly across his eyes and face. He looked around fer something to apply to the gash. Looking at the waitress standing there staring at the blood he grabs the towel out of her hand. Get on with yer self and quit staring at me! Ye act like ye never seen any one get stabbed! He looked back at his leg as he pushed the towel on it and grimaced. He located the shattered bottle. Looking over at Aasha A waste of good whiskey that be. He looked at his leg and back to Aasha Ye coud as easy stabbed me in tha foot, leas I’s would na be bleedin all over! He looked back at Aayla Ye ok?

Aasha wrote:She hadn't moved the dagger away from his leg quite yet, wanting to make sure he understood how serious she was about him not telling her what to do. His reaction however, was not one she anticipated. The fool man jumped up, driving her dagger deeper than she intended, slicing the rest of the way down his leg. The legs of the table caught the girl in the back as it upended, causing her to jump up. Eyes narrowed in rage and now pain, a rip in the back of her blouse from where the table leg had caught in the material, the girl began to stalk closer.

Ya boil-brain'd dull witt'd lum'x. Why in the hell did ya goes an' does tha' fer? Ken ya nae fig're when ta keep yer damn mo'th shuts? I tole ya ta shush, an' ya fig'red yer needin' ta be tellin' me 'stead? Thinkin' cuz yer a man I sh'uld be wimp'rin' a' yer feet like a damn wench, beggin' fer ya to not'ce me? She had forgotten her game of hide and seek from Obli, forgotten Aayla witnessing the entire incident, too busy plotting Krezlar's imminent death. Ya thinks tha' hurts? Lemme show ya wha' pain is re'ly 'bout! An' t'was nae no loss o' yer whisk'y, was the wors' swill I ev'r tast'd!

edited for spelling

Aayla wrote:Perhaps it’s the overly large amount of drink she just slammed back, or the confusion from all the crazyness around her, or perhaps she’s just getting old and slow… But Aayla did not react in time. As the table flew up and caught her in the arm, and that arm being attached to the rest of her pulled her right out of her seat and sent her flying to land some ways away from where she had been sitting. That tragic flailing offered one other mishap to the pile of things Aayla was going to be grumpy about in the morning, as her arm was struck it recoiled… into her face. There was a burning pain in her arm, and her eyes wouldn’t focus quite fast enough having punched herself in the face during the fall. There was shouting, she could figure that much, and she knew both the voices though neither made a bit of sense to her at the moment. Blinking she tries to regain vision and figure out how exactly she ended up on the floor. “ouch..” she mutters in a dazed voice.

obli. wrote:Obli walked through the market place. He was looking for Aasha, having bought some items for the next couple meals. He'd added some fruit to the list and with a little hunger growing grabbed a piece and began taking bites out of it while he was looking for her. Being unsuccessful at finding her, he began asking around. A young boy he spoke to pointed towards the tavern. He chuckled, sending the boy on his way with a little money in his pocket.

Obli approached the tavern, putting his hand on the door to open it, he recalled how thrilled the bartender would be to see him. It hadn't been too long that he had threatened to kill him. Obli hadn't like how he had allowed his sister to be lying on the floor. He remembered the threat, Obli had noted that much last time he was in the tavern with Aayla and Aasha.

Pushing the door open, he stopped. Frozen in his tracks. His sister was on the floor, face red like she had been hit, Aasha was screaming at Krezlar - the back of her blouse ripped and a little blood showing, and Krezlar stood there nursing his leg that seemed to be bleeding profusely. His eyes met those of the bartender and he watched as the man paled and rushed into the backroom. Obli would deal with him later.

Knowing full well Aasha could handle herself, he raced over to his sister, to offer her assistance to her feet. When he was satisfied she was alright, he turned to Krezlar and glared. Not wanting to hear excuses, he stalked towards Krezlar the rage that was becoming ever so familiar to him growing inside of him. The world slowed and his pupils dilated as the rage festered inside of him. Heat came off him in waves and the anger built.
"Whet in Jah's name ye be doin'!?" His voice boomed as he approached Krezlar, fist lashing out at his face.

Krezlar wrote:Krez had been looking at Aayla and wanting to walk over to her. He saw Obli come in and was happy, now some one would look after Aayla. Krez turned back to Aasha, Ye done slicing me, Cause ye doing that now Aayla is urt. Ye crazy game of hide and seek Wit Obli has gotten all three of us urt. He had been paying attention to Aasha that he had not seen or heard Obli get up. There was a movement out of the corner of his eye.

To late the blow landed solidly in his jawand nose. Krez dropped to the floor. Krez sat there and then started to laugh heartily. It was a maniacal laugh that came from his throat. He stood up slowly looking at his bloody hands, he started to flex them into fists and then back open again, open and closed went his hands. Krez raised his head blood running from his nose and lip that Obli had busted when he hit him, a dark look in his eye, anger flashed through his eyes mixed with pain and sorrow. He looked over at Aayla, tears streaking down his face. He walked over to Aayla speaking with a bit of a problem as his lip was split and swollen. Are ye ok? I dinna want none o this to happen! I’s not urt your family and will na do anything that will urt you

Kres turns around and grabs Obli by the collar I’s kin see ye love your family deeply, I’s not done nothing that has caused anything to happen to either of them. Ye take care of these here women. I will not cause Aayla pain or be the cause of any either! Krez pushes Obli back and turns to walk away. Aasha! Krez shakes his head, Take care of them! Krez turns and walks towards the door a large trail of blood trailing from where he had been. He staggers for a minute and then falls to the floor…..Krez tries to get back up, but can not seem to get his feet under him. He lays there tring to gather his strength
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Aayla wrote:The shouting blurs seemed to separate, one small and dark, one large and hopping about… a third now, and Aayla brought her hands to her head wincing as her wrist flared in pain. What had just happened? She remembered the bottle, and Aasha hiding… then pain lots of pain. Again people were talking at her, or shouting at each other, it all sort of blended into a haze of thudding and ‘wah wah wah’ the moment it entered her ears. Oddly enough her mind, at least in her head, still seemed to be working she could judge that things were horribly wrong and something had to be done… sadly she couldn’t seem to get her body to respond.

She opened her mouth, preparing her usual ‘shut up and listen to me’ voice, but when she spoke it came out garbled like she’d drank too much and filled her mouth full of marbles. (so… aasha and obli should understand at least) “Wh’t nn’a ell be g’n on?” her voice a third of its normal strength. “Me arm ‘urts somfin fir’ce an’na kin’a see st’ai’t” Bringing her wounded hand infront of her face she stares cross-eyed at it a moment, before shaking her head a bit more violently then recommended in her state.

It’s about this point that Krezlar falls over, and the thud draws her attention from the woobly hand. “Who’n pass’d oot?” she queried, not even sure anyone is still in the room left standing.

Aasha wrote:Aasha was dimly aware when Obli entered the tavern, most of her attention still on the fool standing in front of her. When Obli didn't immediately approach, she gave Krezlar her full attention. She spoke slowly, emphasizing each word to make sure the daft fool of a man would understand what she was saying. Yer blamin' ME on ya hurtin' Aayla? Crazy game o'... Her eyes narrowed to slits. Its YER damn faults any'ne is hurtin'. If'n ya'd kept yer sod suckin' mout' shuts, nob'dy'd be hurt 't'all!

The girl was poised to throw the dagger at his knee, just to drop him to the ground, when she felt Obli come up behind her. Stamping her foot in frustration as he blocked a clear shot of Krez, Aasha let loose with a string of curses...that is, until she noticed the utter stillness in Obli's demeanor. Bloody hell! She wasn't going to get a chance at causing more pain, not based on Obli's movements. Sure enough, she watched as a solid punch landed to Krezlar's face, her eyes widening when it set the man on his bum.

She had little time to react to that before he was back up and swaying almost drunkenly towards the door. Aasha contemplated following to cause more damage, but decided it wasn't worth it. Her movements carefully measured, she sheathed her dagger before laying a hand on Obli's shoulder. Hells bells, he was so mad she could feel heat through his shirt. Obli? Her voice was soft, questioning...though it was only a way to let him know who it was before she wrapped her arms around him from behind. I'm thinkin' we sh'uld checks on yer sist'r...som'thin' ain't rights...she was sittin' on 'er hands when I came in an' she wasna drinkin' much...

Krezlar wrote:Krez lay there on the floor feeling lost and forlorn. He could easily stay there on the floor and let things go, but he had been doing that for a long time now. No more! Krez shook his head a little to clear the pain out of his head. He found the nearest table and glaring at the man in the seat; pulled himself onto the cahir across from him. Looking at the stranger, Ye might wanna remove ye self from the area! Krez set there fer a moment taking a swig of whiskey from the man left glass, he ripped his shirt. The shirt gave way with a loud rip and tear. He took the bottle of whiskey on the table and poured it over his leg and let out a blood curdling scream. Krez took the shirt and wrapped it around his leg and tied it tight. He sat fer another moment gathering his wits and pushing weight on his leg testing it.

Once Krez was through he stood up slowly looking at Obli, he leans his head to the right and pops his neck, then leans to the left and pops his neck that way as well. To long hav i's laid myself protrate to people and let them run over me, to long have i turned the other cheek, I's did na wanna fight but i's will na stand back any more and be bullied I am done wit that. he begins to walk towards Obl as he continues to talk I di na cause all of this, but will take part of the blame. Half way to Obli he charges quickly drawing back his fist and swings it as he reaches Obli, connecting with years of frustration and immediate pain and rage running through his body, he hit Obli as hard as he could and then dropped to his knees where he stopped at!

obli. wrote:Obli...checks...yer sist'r...som...n't righ...sittin'...wasna drinkin'... The words were hazy and intermittent as he focused on the man.

Obli would have been fine if Krezlar had just stayed lying down, or gotten up - mumble a meek apology and walked away. But this? Coming at him for defending his family and his love. The he wouldn't stand for - ever. Watching Krezlar carefully, Obli braced himself by placing left foot slightly behind him. The punch came straight at him, he tried to catch it, but managed only to deflect it. It caught him squarely in the chest. He winced as hit connected with him. It would leave a bruise for sure. Unexpectedly the man dropped to his knees. Possibly it had hurt him more than Obli? The stillness filled him, eyes going dark black again as his pupils grew, a slight rim on ice blue around them. This was his comfort zone in this type of situation - his kill zone. His knee rose swiftly to the man's jaw with fierce determination. Not waiting for his reaction Obli lunged at the man dagger drawn. He placed it against Krezlar's neck right under the jawline as was typical for Obli now - or was becoming typical at least.
"Ye be 'ttackin' meh fer defending meh fam'ly!?" It didn't occur to Obli in that moment that he had called Aasha family. He loved her - no doubt - it just meant she was becoming increasingly important to him. "Ye should nay a've gotten up lad, cuz now ye ne'er get up 'gain!" His voice hissed at the man. The rage was clearly written on his face, however his eyes were empty and lacked any remorse. Obli was prepared to end Krezlar's life on the spot.

Krezlar wrote:Then do what you fee ye mus! All I's have been trying ta do is let your sister know how I's felt. Then Aasha here came in playin some game with ye, Krez chuckles fer a second, That ye did na even know ye was playin! Then she's hid under da table and told us not to talk to her ye she kep talking ta us! I's said if ye wanna us not to talk to ye be quite the she sliced me leg! I's jumped and the table hit Aayla, Krez looks over at Aayla, who still seems in a daze, smiles weakly

Krez looks back at Obli and leans back looking up at his face, If'n ye gonna kill me fer caring fer your sister then get on and do it! Krez'z face hardens waiting for the brief pain that is to follow.

Aayla wrote:The words and actions of the various people in the room filtered through the daze, some things eventually getting through. Aayla took a deep breath, her eyes clearing and her daze being pushed back to the recesses of her mind to be dealt with later. Standing, she moved across the room with a speed that surprised even her, placing herself between Obli and Krezlar. Now... this action in of itself is rather un-Aayla like, for truely the woman has not ever given a second thought to people stabbing other people for offenses assumed or otherwise... But this was her brother. And truth be told she could not in good faith allow him to bloody his hands on a man who was simply too daft to understand that you never shush Aasha...

"Obli" There was no question to her voice, no hesitation but a command. "Brother... Stop -now-" She did not touch her brother, nor make any move towards him in anyway. She just stood there, a rather small unarmed wall between her twin and his soon to be victim. "Krezlar... now be a good time to find your tongue stilled be'ore ye end up without use of it... clear?" She had a hint of growl to her voice, one that could not be mistaken for anything but irritation. Sighing she decided that waiting on his answer was not prudent, he would learn or not but she'd done what she could. "Aasha.." She said calmly not moving to look at the other woman, "Could ye please put yer blades away? There be no need ta'be all worked up over this." Her tone was even and all the command she'd had when speaking to Obli lost in the pleasent question. She might as well be asking the woman to pass the sugar at tea for the lack of edge in her voice.

Aasha wrote:Aasha had her face buried in Obli's back, holding tightly and waiting for him to respond to her request when his foot came back. It was a classic defensive move, the only warning she had before he took a punch to his chest. The girl slowly removed her hands, this wasn't a fight she would stop. Not when the fool man had the nerve to say Obli was bullying him. Hells bells, how was it any of their fault if he normally laid himself down in front of people, or acted like a dimwit who didn't have enough sense to leave well enough alone. No, she wouldn't stop Obli...nor try to calm him. She didn't even draw her dagger, confident that Obli would win any fight that occurred between the two.

Aasha stepped to the side for a better view. Before she could speak up, Aayla approached, putting herself between Obli and Krezlar. Bloody hell, she muttered. Ya all los' yer damn minds! Aasha held her hands out as she moved the rest of the way out so Obli wasn't blocking her at all, showing Aayla that they were empty. Her eyes flashed to Krez. Ain't cuz yer carin' fer Aayla tha' he'd be wantin' ta kills ya, an' I ain't aimin' to stops 'im nom're. Jus' sos ya know, ya gots a funny arse way o' showin' 'ow much ya cares. Aasha rolled her eyes before moving again, this time placing herself behind Krezlar, meeting Obli's eyes. I tole ya som'thin' was wrong wit' yer sist'r...if'n yer wantin' 'im dead, I'll be doin' it aft'r ya gets 'er mov'd. Ain't takin' chances tha' she'd be hurt worse than she a're'dy is. If'n fer some daf' re'son Aayla ain't wantin' 'im dead...we ken nae do it...fer now...

Krezlar wrote:Krez slowly sat back on his arse. Starts ta work the cloth strip of his shirt on his leg, tying to stop the blood. He tears another strip of his shirt and runs it through the whiskey on the floor. He carefully dabs the scrap of cloth on his leg and winces at the burn of the whiskey on he slice. He looks down and peals part of the skin back looking at how deep the cut is.

He slowly walks over to the table where he had been sitting with Aayla. He sets the table back up on end. pulls up his chair and sits down. grabs his knap sack off the floor and pulls out a needle and smoe thread. pulls out a fresh bottle of whiskey, pops the top on it and turns it up chuigging it down, then pours some on his cut. He begins to thread the needle with a long piece of thread. Tying a knot at the end of the thread, he looks at his leg; takes another swig of whiskey, and pushes the thread through the skin at the bottom of the opening and through the next piece pulling it tight. He winces at the new pain but it all blends together. Krez tries to keep the thread tight but his hands are shaky and are making it hard to do. He works a couple incehes up the ankle, still dabbing at the blood as it oozes out of the wound.

Krez shakes his head slowly and starts to speak, but listens to what Aayla had told him and shuts his mouth. He looks at his leg and holds on for a few minutes and takes another swig of whiskey; then begins again.

obli. wrote:Obli blinked. He sister was jabbering on at him, in an unusual tone, about something but he took little notice of what she said. Aasha seemed totally complacent in him killing Krezlar, but that went hardly noticed at all too. Obli was more focused on the witchery that was afoot. Without any of them realizing it, Krezlar had teleported from being caught between the two women Obli cared most about and Obli's blade at his neck without any of them noticing. Worse, he was calmly, for lack of a better word, healing himself. Obli had been warned of witchery before. Taking a hidden bag of salts Eoghan had given him ages ago - the one he was hoping never to use - and cast some towards Krezlar, all the better if some landed in the gash on his leg. If the tales were right, it would keep his witchery at bay for a while. They wouldn't have long, but Obli had one last matter to attend to.

Obli took note that the bartender had foolishly reappeared from the back. Obviously thinking Obli was to distracted to notice that he had returned. He was wrong. Obli stormed over to him. In the periods of stillness that plagued Obli, coupled with his rage, Obli was no longer himself. He was detached or removed. The remorse, emotion and sense of right and wrong that should be there were gone. His conscience, the very thing that made him Obli disappeared. He became a vector for his worst intentions.
"Ye daft idgit! Get o'er 'ere!" He screamed with rage at the man. "T'e damn cuts on yer face nay 'ealed an' ye be lettin' meh sis'r lay on yer floor AGAIN!?" He shook his head in disbelief. "Meh be tellin' ye whet be 'appenin' ifn ye did t'at 'gain." He palmed the dagger he had in his hand, getting a feel for the weight. The rage faded into the eerie calm stillness that washed over him. He'd been here before. Without hesitation, he threw the dagger at the bartender, just as he had practiced for hours on end. Watching as it hit the man and he slowly slumped to the floor. Obli walked behind the counter to see the man sputtering. He retrieved his dagger before grabbing three bottles of whiskey from behind the counter, placing ample money to cover the whiskey and what was left over for the clean up. He walked over to his sister and Aasha, handing them a bottle each before turning to Krezlar and glaring. Speaking with venom in his voice. "Could o' been ye lad, ne'er ferget t'at." Obli turned to his sister and Aasha, smiling at them pleasantly as his eyes faded back to normal. "Meh be jes' ou'side wit Kael. 'Njoy yer whiskey, 'tis on meh." He walked towards the door, a post-dissociation chuckle escaping from his lips.

Aasha wrote:Aasha blinked once, then blinked again. Her vision wasn't wonky, Krezlar had somehow made it past her to the table, and was calmly sewing? Who the hell sews their leg? She wasn't given an opportunity to dwell on it though, not when Obli was acting even stranger than Aayla. She had no idea why he was throwing something at Krezlar, but had a feeling she knew exactly what he had in mind when she followed his gaze to the bartender.

She was proved right when he passed her and Aayla, headed towards the bar. Aasha listened to the rage coating his words, saw the fool man quaking. Why he didn't run was beyond her, she'd seen a dead man walking before, this time was no different. She wouldn't be Aasha if she didn't admire the skill in which he threw the dagger, taking pride that he'd retained what she'd taught so well. He even thought to retrieve the dagger, causing her smile to widen momentarily. Aasha watched his actions afterwards, puzzling over the money he laid on the bar. There was no way the man could live if the dagger landed where she thought it had...but maybe she'd seen wrong? Obli's eyes still weren't right, Aasha wasn't sure if he saw her, even when he handed her a bottle of whiskey. The threat to Krezlar was unimportant, she was still too worried about Aayla to add to it. And Obli...going into a zone she could understand, losing sight of what was around him scared the hell out of her. Her eyes flashed when he walked out, leaving her feeling off balance with his sister at her feet.

Bending, Aasha murmured; Aayla...I'll be rights back. Dun moves...gots to check on som'thin'...then I'll be gettin' ya outta 'ere... She straightened, then walked swiftly towards the bar, pocketing the money Obli left by habit before kneeling at the bartender's shoulders. She didn't care that he was barely alive, he would die soon enough, the wound she saw assured her of that. Reaching out, she sat the whiskey down, grabbed his tongue and pulled it out. Bringing her dagger near, she sliced it off, wrapped it carefully in a rag she found laying behind the bar, then scooped up the whiskey and rose. Absently wiping the dagger on her pants, she placed it back in it sheath.

Aasha's feet then carried her back to Aayla, then past. She walked out into the sunlight, blinking rapidly before catching the attention of a passing lad. Pressing the wrapped tongue into his hands, along with some of the money she'd scooped from the bar, she whispered where to deliver it, then headed towards Kael and Obli. She was mad at the situation, and mad at him for leaving her to deal with it. It showed in her posture as she made her way towards him. Cracking open the bottle, she reached up and pulled Obli to her, kissing him hard while pouring it down his back. Now the whisk'y is on ya Obli...when yer done bein' daf', yer sist'r needs ya. Eyes still glittering with barely suppressed anger, she pivoted and walked back towards the tavern to check on Aayla. Still convinced there was something seriously wrong with her friend.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Krezlar wrote:Krez sat not at all calmly sewing the deepest area of his leg, hands still shaking. He sat thinking about everything that had just happened and his part in it. If he had not wanted to talk with Aayla then none of this would have happened. He looked at his bloody leg and saw that the shallow area had completely quit bleeding. He cut the thread off and tied it part way up the slice, over the deep section.

He looked up and watched as Obli threw something at him. He looked at the powder that landed on him, part of it hit the gash on his leg and sends a burning sensation through his body, coming from the powder on his leg. He wipes it off his leg and then tastes a bit, salt. Obli just threw salt on his wound. He rinses off the wound a little. Packing his things in his sack he watches Obli throw a dagger into the bartender and hears Obli say "Could o' been ye lad, ne'er ferget t'at." Krez mutters quietly I's won't he watches Obli hand the women whiskey and head out the door! Aasha goes behind the bar and does something leaving Aayla standing there.

Krez looks at Aayla not moving but still watching her, fumbling on what to say! Krez quietly says I am sorry Krez begins to get up and collects his things; he winces at the pain but does not stop and gathers his knap sack. He walks over to Aayla, raises his hand to touch her and then holds it there thinking better. He slides his hand back down in a non threatening way. I never meant for this to go this way I am sorry!

Aayla wrote:Aayla let out a long, annoyed sigh, “Just be stay’n here, jus be doin that…” she grumbled as Aasha disappeared out the door after her brother. “I had enough o’doing what peoples want me too…” She ran her hand, wincing slightly, through her hair and grumbled for a moment more before she noticed Krezlar hadn’t left with everyone else, and was standing in fact right there looking like he was about to get all touchy. There was another sigh and she made to stand up, cursing softly at the pain in her wrist, “No ye dinna mean any’o this, but I warned ye didn’t I? I ain’t good, I ain’t right… this just … Go find yerself a nice Scottish lass that’ll cook fer ye and not get ye stabbed and beat fer being a fool.” Shaking her head she stays staring at the floor a moment longer. “Men never does mean for nothing like this t’happen, but it do… test of a man be how he deals wit it…” Stepping around Krezlar she wobbles over to where her flask had been flung across the room, and picking it up she notes it’s days of use were up given the giant crack in its body. Heaving a final sigh she throws it with no small amount of force against the wall and turns to stalk out of the tavern.

obli. wrote:Obli watched as Aasha handed something to a boy upon exiting the tavern. His curiosity peaked. He'd ask her about it later. As she approached, he could sense that she wasn't all that happy. A kiss was not the expression of anger he expected. Suddenly the whiskey he'd bought her was running down his back, there it was, he couldn't help but grin. No doubt about it, she was not happy. "Daft!? Ifn she be gettin' in 'tween meh an' 'im, t'keep meh frem killin' t'at idgit - she be fine 'nough! Jes' watch. She be comin' out t'e door ina mom'nt." He really had no idea if she would come out the door, he was bluffing, but it was all he could do. Getting mad at her wasn't something he could do easily. He watched as she walked away from him, eyes dancing between Aasha and the tavern door.

Aasha wrote:Aasha's eyes widened then narrowed, her anger rising at his words. She spun around, right in front of the tavern door to look back at him. How is her gettin' 'tween ya'll fine 'nuff? T'was a daf' thing to be doin' an' we bot' knows it! I tole ya she wasna actin' rights. Nae drinkin', sittin' o' 'er hands...she ain't actin' likes the Aayla I knows. If'n tha' be how yer 'xp'ctin' 'er to act, then we knows a diff'r'nt Aayla! Hell, she loved the man, but he could be so dense sometimes. She was starting to wonder if it wasn't normal for men in general, none of them seemed half as observant as women.

Not stopping to dwell on it any longer, she twirled around and stormed in the tavern door, promptly running into Aayla and falling back on her bum. Bloody hell, he was right, she was about to walk out the tavern door. Of all times for him to be right. Aasha groaned, then looked over at her friend. All that anger and they both end up on the floor, Aayla for the second time. Aasha couldn't help it, she began to laugh. Once she finally caught her breath, she leaned towards her and whispered; Ya gonna tell me wha' in the hell is wrong wit' ya? An' dun says nothin'...ya ain't actin' rights.

Aayla wrote:Aayla had prepared a lung full of air to facilitate the hollering she was about to lay on the first person she saw, when she was suddenly without air and falling backwards on her butt... again. "Fer the love o'..." She cussed as soon as she was able to breath again, "I's going to have t'start wearing a pillow on me arse to keep it from be'n black n'blue all the time..." She was rubbing her wrist again, and despite her stoic face and refusal of pain, tears welled in her eyes. When she caught sight of Aasha laughing, her own lips twitched before breaking in a smile and joining her friend, easier to laugh at yourself than cry over broken bones.

Aasha's query brought her laughter up short, and it was soon replaced by a grumble and a sigh. "Just me trying t'be something I ain't... It'd be a long story... which I plan on telling ya... just not here... an not now." She gave a sidelong glance back into the tavern and huffed with an air of grumpiness. Standing slowly she hissed again when she used her wrist, staring at it as if it were about to bite her. "Dang it... really think I dun hurt it this time..." she muttered before looking back to Aasha
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayla Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Krezlar wrote:Krez turned and watched as Aayla headed out of the tavern only to be knocked back on her back side by Aasha who was coming in! Noticing as she worked her self back up that she was favoring her wrist a little, Krez walked over to the bar and around the counter. He looked around for a moment and found what he was looking for. He found a clean cloth and put it in some cold water to make it cool. He wrang it out so that it was not soaking every thing. Walking over to Aayla, he carefully laid the cool rag on her wrist and said, This shoud help a little, may ease any swelling that may occur! he turned and slowly started to walk across the room and stopped.

Turning around Krez looks somber and says, Ye not be the reason i's get stabbed and beaten fer a daft fool! That be my doin! I aims to do better in the future cuz I still would like to stick around, if'n ye would have me along wit ya? Krez turns back around and walks over and picks up the disgarded flask, Ye mind if i take this?

Krez walks back over and drops his head a bit then raises it with a new look of dignity in his eyes. Looking at Aasha I's like to apologise fer me actins, i's dinna men fer any o this ta happen Krez slowly walks by the women and heads fer the tavern door. He steps outside and sees Obli standing a small ways from the door, looking wet. He raises both of his hands so as not to cause any problems with Obli showing that he means no harm. He walks close enough that he can talk to Obli with out yelling. I's like to aopologise fere attackin you sir, I's know about protecting ones family, I's tried when i was younger when people took me younger sista, I's not thinkin about how thins may have looked to ye when ye walked in! I's am sorry fer what has happened!

Krez walks over and leans back on the hitching post and starts to look at the disgarded flask. I's wonder if i might bes able to fix this He slides the flask into his knap sack fingering the big crack as he does, wondering if it is mendable.

Obli wrote:Now he apologizes!? Obli shook his head in disgust and spit on the ground. Without looking, he took a dagger from his side and held it up as he held his stare on the man. His other hand search a pocket on Kael's gear, finding what he was looking for withdrew an apple. He slowly looked away from the man and over to where his sister and Aasha had collided. Seeing the two women he loved more than anything in the world laughing together brought a smile to his face and he beginnings of a grin. He called out to them playfully. "Ye two jes' goin' t'be lazin' 'bout onna ground?" His grin grew wider.

Aasha wrote:Now ya knows how I feels, gots stabbed inna bum, then kept gettin' knocked to't too oft'n. Le'st ya ain't gots a scar from a dagg'r in't yets... Aasha continued to giggle, the entire scene in the tavern had been a bit surreal. Landing on her bum just confirmed it. I ken waits fer ya ta tell yer story... She followed Aayla's gaze in understanding. ...fer now...

They were half in and half out of the tavern, their position keeping the doors propped open. Apparently not far enough out that Krezlar didn't see Aayla's wince and subsequent glare at her wrist when she stood. She was contemplating standing herself when Krezlar approached, spouting off about why he'd gotten stabbed and beaten. Well, he had it at least partially right, it was his doing, but hell...one punch and he had been beaten? Pushing back the temptation to show him what a real beating was, she shook her head when he apologized then walked away before she had a chance to respond.

It was nice that the door was open, Aasha kept her eyes on him warily as he approached Obli, ready to move if he fell back towards her when Obli decked him. The girl's face showed amazement when he proceeded to apologize to Obli, then walked away from him as well. Did he never pause? She sure wouldn't turn her back to someone who had just killed a person.

Aasha laughed at Obli's comment, relaxing muscles that had automatically tensed to help when he'd drawn a dagger. With a wicked grin on her face, she met his eyes. Je'l'us? Wantin' ta be lazin' 'bout onna ground too? I'm bettin' we ken be 'rangin' tha'... Tempted to stay put just to spite him for teasing, Aasha finally stood beside Aayla, looking with concern at her wrist. Ummm...ya knows I ain't no heal'r rights? Does we need ta takes ya to one?
Aayla
Aayla
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aayla Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Krezlar wrote:Krez sat thinking to him self how things had gone so wrong. All he had wanted to do was tell the young woman how he had felt about her, and again he turned things upside down. One of the days he would het something right, Krez mutters quietly, Jes wis it be now, but not letting on that he was.

He reached in his knap sack and pulled out an old knife that he had gotten from his da when he was young. He never really used it except when hunting and then he was good at using it to clean an animal or fish with. He thought back at how Obli had thrown the dagger at the man with ease and precision, he holds the dagger by the handle and move his wrist. He fumbled around doing that and it fell to the ground, wonder how he did that. Not wanting to be the practise dummy to find out krez does not bother asking. He realises that they all are very good with those knives that they have.

Krez peers over at Aayla to see how she is doing? Seeing that he is still getting the hateful glances from Aasha he goes back to playing with his knife. Ack! he muttered as he nicked his finger with the knife as he was flicking it at the ground trying to get it to stick and then picking it up.

Aayla wrote:Aayla shook her head slowly, smiling ruefully at Aasha. “Nah, ain’t nothing serious, just hurts is all…” To prove the point she moved her hand slowly in a circle, biting back any look of pain that might have touched her features and ending up just grinning like a fool. Her eyes drift to Krezlar for the briefest of moments and she notices him cut himself playing with the knife, this of course earns him a raised brow and she was about to go over and show the fool man what he was doing wrong when she stopped herself. “Yeah cause that’ll make it better…” Sighing she instead turns to move outside, she needed fresh air, and not to be cornered anymore.
Aayla
Aayla
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:26 pm

obli. wrote:"Jel'ous!? Meh!? Nay - jes' t'at som'b'dy be 'avin' t'keeps ye bot' ou' o' tro'ble. Ye two jes' be makin' it 'ard on meh - as meh be 'spectin' ye t'do." He teased back. He glanced over at Krezlar and saw him nursing a cut on his hand. Unaware of what had happened he muttered under his breath, "Whet t'bloody 'ell 'e do t' 'imself?" He shook his head a bit perplexed but lacking in concern. It was hard to worry about a man you'd thought about killing less than an hour earlier.

Aasha wrote:Did Aayla really think she was stupid? She'd already admitted to having hurt it, now she was going to pretend she was fine? Aasha knew Aayla wouldn't say it hurts if she'd not done something serious, but getting into an argument over it seemed futile. Jus' takes care o' it lat'r...; she mutters before glancing towards Obli.

Wait...yer keepin' us outta tro'ble? An' here I tho'ght ya was lookin' ta be gettin' us into more o' it.
Aasha giggled, then glanced at Krezlar, laughing outright when she noticed the cut on his hand. She'd not made it fully upright at that point, and seeing the way he was holding the blade brought her back down to the ground in a fit of giggles. Nobody could be that bad with a dagger could they? Between bouts of laughter, she gasped; I needs a drink, an' no more hide an' seek...

Krezlar wrote:Krez continues to play with the knife as he watches Aayla and Aasha walk out of the tavern. Aayla starts to head his way and Krez fidgets a little and then she turns walking further away. Krez sighs as she walks in the other direction. As she walks away Krez flips the knife the right way and slams it into the ground in a quick toss. Quickly grabbing it before anyone can notice....

Krez begins to fumble the knife more in practice. he watches as everyone has came out of the tavern and were moving around and talking . Krez slid the knife into the leather sheath that he had made for his knife years ago. He then strapped it onto his side and situatied it on his right hip where it was comfortable. he pretends not to be watching

obli. wrote:"Needs a drink!? Ye drenched meh wit t'e bot'le meh bough' ye!" Obli exclaimed teasingly. Obli shook his head at the two women, grinning, and looked up at the sky. As he brought his head back down to normal, he eyed the tavern. It struck him that he had business to attend to, personal business. Another death meant another reminder. He sighed and without a word mounted Kael. Calling back to the ladies, "Meh uh...meh 'as some bus'ness t'tend to...erm...meh be ca'chin' up wit ye two lat'r." He placed emphasis on the word 'two'. With a whispered word, Kael took of down the road. Obli needed to find secluded area and build a fire.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Aasha wrote:Aasha was still giggling, his mention of his impromtu shower did not help at all. At least he wasn't getting revenge, if it had been her, she would have. Of course, somehow she doubted he had the temper she did, even with him being Irish. Lips still twitching, she managed to stand and stay upright, right as he mounted his horse and rode away. Aasha turned and smiled at Aayla, whispering; dun ferget, before striding off after him. She was curious about what business Obli had to attend to, and intended on following him. The girl went only a few paces before she realized she could not do as she attended. Cursing a blue streak, Aasha pivoted and headed for home instead. With each step, another muttered curse. Damn...hide...Storm...idgit...Kael...fool...seek... None of it made sense, unless you happened to know that she'd intended for the game to go differently and sent Storm home before entering the tavern. It would be a long walk home, and her voice would be hoarse before she got there at the rate she was cursing.

Aayla wrote:Aayla stood there, watching dumbfounded as Obli went one way, and Aasha another... and it took a moment or twelve for her to catch up with being left alone...

"OY!" she exclaimed before dashing off after Aasha, completely forgetting that she of course could have gotten Caraid from the stables, instead choosing to follow on foot. "Dun think yer leaving me woman, and what does Obli mean personal business?" She was going to get answers... even if she had to follow the woman all the way home and break the door down... one handed.

***Edit for formatting***

Aasha wrote:Aasha stopped when she heard someone following her, her knife already drawn just in case. She wasn't in the mood to deal with Krezlar, not after Obli took off, though it would give her somewhere to vent her frustrations. Hearing Aayla's voice, she relaxed slightly. Ya ken comes wit' me, I'm jus' goin' home. Sent Storm a're'dy. Damn idgit tooks off. How the hell does I know wha' bus'ness? Yer 'is sist'r, I'm jus'...bahhh. Sure ya wants ta be foll'win' me? I ain't inna good mood.

Aayla wrote:Aayla laughed softly at the thought of knowing all Obli's business, deciding Aasha's mood was less than perfect she simply pulled a bottle from her pack and handed it to the woman with a grin. Not waiting she continued on towards Aasha's a bit of a skip in her step, a sidelong glance over her shoulder as if to say 'you coming?' to her friend.

Krezlar wrote:Krezlar sat watching Obli ride off, smiled at the knick on his finger. Holding the knick he tried to slow the flow of blood. This would definately take some practice. I can fight with a knife and skin an animal, but throwing a knife eludes me.

Krez continued to sit and fiddle with his knife. He saw Aasha walk off muttering and the Aayla walk after her, they were talking and drinking as they walked away. Krez continued to sit and waited till they had walked out of site. Krez got up and started to slowly walk in the direction that they had went, taking his time to admire the scenery.

Krezlar wrote:As Krez was walking after the women he saw something that made him stop and think. Turning slowly in the sunny day he saw a jewler's shop. Krez smiles and begins walking into the shop. He sees a older gentle man shining up a braclet. Krez walks around the room looking at the jewlery that this man made and sold. He looked around til his eyes found something that he was looking for.

Sir do ye make these or are they made some where else? Krez pointed at an item, the man stopped his polishing for a minute, holding his rag in one hand and smiling a smile that was missing a few teeth, Aye I's be making them! Looking Krez reaches in his sack and pulls out the cracked flask that Aayla had disgarded. Can ye fix one sir?

The man set his rag down and carefully laid down the bracelet he had been working on. Taking the cracked flask from Krez the man looked it over, This has been used a great deal sir, it is worn around the edge here and this crack is a bit ragged. The man turns the flask around and then pulls out a small piece of silver from a draw at the desk nd fits it over the crack. I may be able to extend the life of this for a while longer Looking at the man Krez pulls out a couple gold pieces and says do it laying them on the table. I will pay you more when the job is done Krez turns and walks back out into the warm air and smiles. It was going to be a better day. Across the street was a black smith shop, Krez smiled again time for practice......

Krezlar wrote:A couple days had passed Krez had bought a couple knives and 5 or 6 daggers, did not know how they would take to his practicing, but wanted to have enough in case they broke. He had found a leather shop and had some sheathes made. The man had even made Krez a special harness with a few sheathes built in for hiding a couple of the daggers if need be, that Krez had imagined. Krez had begun wearing the harness and the daggers to get used to having them on his body. Krez would periodically throw his daggers and had gotten to the point that he did not cut himself when he did it now.

Krez walked back into the jewler shop to check on his flask. As he entered the man smiled a big toothless grin. I have it here for you He produced the flask walking around the counter to show it to Krez. He turned it to where he could show the area that the crack had been. See it is gone! It will last a good deal longer now! Krez turned it around and aroundnodding his approval, you did well sir Thank you Krez handed the man 4 more gold for his work and headed back out to the street.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum