Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Arrival

Go down

[RP] Arrival Empty [RP] Arrival

Post  arthur_loxley Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Kenrich wrote:Ken, had made his way to the Tudor Estate shortly after seeing the proclomation by liza about Rain and Nadius, he had enough and right then and there withdrew his alligence with the stewarts and would offer it to his mothers side the Tudors, though he would not completely cut off ties with the stewarts he would just no longer give them there aligences. He had come to the Estate to talk with Arthur and explain what had happen and what he wanted too do, and hoped they would take in him and his wife Myxti and child.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] Arrival Empty Re: [RP] Arrival

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur had been in London when Liz had issued a family proclamation on behalf of the Stewart family. Apparently, the Stewarts, or what was left of them, had disowned various relatives because of internal disputes. He was close friends with Rain, and Kenrich was a Tudor so he had heard of a few issues but didn't know it would blow up the way that it did. He was informed by Oswald that Kenrich had arrived in search of him at the estate. He asked Oswald to show Kenrich into the study and wondered what if anything he could do for his cousin.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Kenrich wrote:Kenrich had arrived and was greeted, Ken had asked where Arthur was and he was told to follow and go towards the Study. He was not sure yet what too say, though he was sure Arthur was aware of what had happen with the stewarts he was sure half of England had heard after the public announcement by liza
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Cousin! He greeted him as he came into the study. How have you been? I have heard some things of late and the news isn't good.. His voice trailed off and he looked away. He had heard about the Stewarts and the issues they had. It was a shame. He helped Headdie seek out and begin the family almost two years ago.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Kenrich wrote:Kenrich saw arthur and stood after he had been sitting in the study.

"Hello Cousin," he said. I have been well i still command the army in stafford which has been trying to say the least being away from home and Myxti for all these months" he said. "Aye i think most of london heard the bad news after what my former cousin did Liza by kicking out Rain and Nadius. After some issues that steemed from me asking Liza to step down as head of house because of some of her actions, and Rain supported me in such. I believe it to be done because there is a hatred between the two women." he said, all that is what brought me here" he said taking a breath, after seeing the proclomation i had enough and thus removed myself from the stewarts aleast alligence wise and came here to see if the tudors would welcome me Myxti and our child" he said, Though i just got word that Liza has choose to leave the stewarts and it looks like my brother killed will take over as head of the family, that does not change my feelings though i would still like to offer my alligence to the Tudors, i believe things will be better suited for me and my family here then with the Stewarts. " he said
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  arthur_loxley Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur listened intently as his cousin rambled about the issues surrounding his father's family. I can't say that I am too shocked about the issues between Liz and Rain. These things were prevalent in Stafford when Liz still lived there. He placed his hand on Ken's shoulder. Your family is my family. You, Myxti and Alexander are always welcomed here at the Tudor estate. You never need to ask permission to visit us. We are happy you have sought comfort here at our estate.

He motioned for Ken to sit down. It had been a long journey from London and he had to be tired. When can we expect Myxti and Alexander to arrive? I will have Oswald and the staff prepare chambers for them. We can have a family dinner as well. It will be good to see them, both for you and the Tudors. He tried to think about the last time they saw her. I believe we saw Myxti at our holiday party. She had give birth already, and your son was alert and happy to meet the Tudors. Lynna and I know he will make you proud. William will be happy to play with his cousin. He smiled, trying to keep things light-hearted to make Ken comfortable.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum