Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] New Ambassador

Go down

[RP] New Ambassador Empty [RP] New Ambassador

Post  arthur_loxley Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur had received an invitation from the Royal Chancellor, Baldar, to act as an ambassador to foreign countries. He had given his affirmation that he would work on behalf of England, but was worried that his trip to Denmark could slow progress down. He ventured into the Embassy to meet with the Chancellor and to understand what exactly his new duties would entail.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

[RP] New Ambassador Empty Re: [RP] New Ambassador

Irishwoodfaerie wrote:Irish was walking towards her office when she spotted Arthur, Why Arthur,what a pleasant surprise. What brings you here to the Royal Embassy? Is there anything I can do for you or get you?
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Deekay wrote:Deekay was delighted to see Arthur in the precincts

"Welcome - and have a good trip to Denmark"
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Baldar wrote:Arthur,

welcome to the Embassy, actually I could do with opening relations with Denmark, fancy representing England???

I can give you the Kalmar Union as well

let me know.

He orders drinks to be served to a servent,

Lord Deekay, lady Irish good to see you both
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Arthur_loxley wrote:Arthur greeted all present, first to the Lady, then his fellow Lords. Lady Irish, I have been invited to become ambassador for the English crown by Lord Chancellor Baldar. Originally, I think he wanted a representative to some French counties but as I will be sailing to Denmark in the near future with my lovely wife, Lynna, I believe that would be a more suitable appointment. He smiles at her, then addresses his friend, Lord Deekay. Thank you for the well wishes on open sea. Hopefully, it won't take very long and we can open diplomacy with the Kalmar Union and Denmark. After listening to Lord Baldar's suggestion, he nodded in acknowledgement. I think that would be best, Lord Baldar. My trip to Denmark will prove doubly important and efficient on behalf of Stafford and our country of England.
arthur_loxley
arthur_loxley
Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum