Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CRP] Desolate Heart

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[CRP] Desolate Heart - Page 2 Empty Re: [CRP] Desolate Heart

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla grins lopsidedly at her friend, her own unique dialect was not lost on Aayla, she knew from experience that sometimes, one had to be very very drunk to understand a lick of what Aasha said. Obli was worse in his own way, but she was by far more used to his cadence of speech. “I dun rightly know iffin he speaks it regular like, prolly remembers some.” Shrugging she nods, “But yeah I can teach ya something easy…”

She paused for a moment, nodding as Aasha explained her thoughts on their understanding. She didn’t rightly know what it was, but whatever she was glad for it. She realized then the perfect thing to teach Aasha, “Iffin ye want to learn’s something t’say to Obli… say to’em mo chroí… means My heart. Apparently that’d be what our Ma called our Da…” She blushed a little and looked away. “Da called her mo chuisle… means my pulse. Not that I’s knowed any of this… Eoghan told me. They were really in love… honest and true… till she had us... and died.” There it was again, the same ill fate that seemed to taint even the fondest of memories, borrowed as they were. Though she didn’t give voice to it, for a moment she again she was strangled with the doubts and fears that she would lose everyone she cared for… again.

Aasha wrote:Aasha wondered what Obli would think of her trying to learn anything just to say to him. She'd not admitted out loud that she loved him, fear holding back the last protection she had...but she had shown him in almost every way possible exactly how deeply her feelings ran. She smiled at Aayla and listened closely. Ya wants me ta says the same thin' yer mum said to yer da? Feeling slightly foolish, she repeated the word a few times, trying to get it right.

Aasha felt awkward again, not sure how to comfort Aayla when she blushed and looked away. My folks were in love too. They used ta tease each oth'r...mum said da c'uldna comes in wit' muddy boots. Da w'uld says he was sleepin' inna stabl's then, an' mum w'uld stutt'r a' 'im an says he was daf'. Aasha grinned, surprised she wasn't feeling uncomfortable talking about her folks. It had been a long time since she had thought of anything in her past and been able to smile, it felt good to remember something pleasant. Ego'n tells ya lots dun he? It changed her plans, she wouldn't kill the idiot, just hurt him a bit.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

[CRP] Desolate Heart - Page 2 Empty Re: [CRP] Desolate Heart

Post  Aasha Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Aayla wrote:Aayla nodded almost sheepishly to the first of Aasha's questions and was grateful when the woman chose to move on to other memories. She had a note of envy for her friend, while he fond memories were few, she had some that were her own. Aayla had very little but what a doddering old man would tell her... but she was not without any good fortune, Aayla had Obli where as Aasha... well Aasha had Obli now too.

She laughed then, amused by her unspoken revelation, and it probably seemed a touch out of place given Aasha's final question. "Hrm? Oh yeah... well 'e be th'only connection we's got to where we come from." She shrugged a bit, her brows knitting together a bit. "But I dinna think I'll be see'n 'im again 'afore we leave. Memories wouldn'a be a bad thing t'ave, but they won't bring 'em back. Gotta focus on what I do got, Obli.. an You... and this new adventure." She seemed to be saying it more to convince herself than for Aasha's benefit.

Aasha wrote:Even preoccupied with memories, Aasha knew that Aayla wasn't laughing at her. She was obviously remembering things of her own, perhaps not quite as pleasant or funny as what had come to Aasha's mind. When Aayla answered about Eoghan, she nodded in understanding. Nice tha' ya gots tha'...som'one wha' ken tells ya som'thin' sos ya dun gots to wond'r 'bout it. She wasn't sure she would go in search of Eoghan before they left Ireland either, but she also knew she'd be back. When she was, she would make it a point to seek the man out, she had a piece of her mind she wanted to give...well...more like ram down his throat. Ya does gots tha'. Yer a'ways gonna have Obli, an' I ain't meanin' ta goes nowh're. Ya knows, ya finds things ya dun 'xpect when ya ain't lookin' fer 'em. Trus' me o' tha'.

Aayla wrote:She smiled then, running her hand through her hair. "Speak'n o'finding things... I'm guessing ye told Obli where yer going? And he's prolly missing ya.." She grinned, knowing full well he would be trying to keep busy, not liking to be away from Aasha when he didn't have to be. "We should prolly go find'em eh? Let him knows I an't insane... or at least no more than normal." She snickered softly, and tilted her head slightly with the question.

Aasha wrote:Aasha giggled, remembering the look on Obli's face when she'd told him where she was going and why. She was sure he thought she lost her mind. Ya, I tole 'im me an' ya was gonna talks 'bout wimmen stuff an' I'd be backs lat'r. I ain't been gone tha' long, he mights nae be missin' me yets. Her face had turned a subtle shade of red, just thinking of him brought a twinkle to her eyes. Aasha was almost positive that Aayla would not appreciate the thoughts running through her mind, so she grinned and nodded in agreement. She was more than ready to find Obli, though Aasha did her best to hide her eagerness. Ya...we ken goes an' finds 'im. Bu' I ain't sure he's gonna thinks yer any diff'rent than norm'l anyhow. I tried ta tells 'im ya wasna actin' rights. Dun thinks he b'liev'd me.

Aayla wrote:Aayla grinned winking conspiratorially at Aasha, "That'd be because I's perfect in all ways in me brothers eyes." There was no missing the sarcasm in her voice, she was clearly joking, and that was only compounded by the torrent of giggles that followed. Standing she put out the fire, and checked to make sure the camp was somewhat secure before turning towards the horses. "Lets go find that brother'o'mine then..."

Aasha wrote:She tried so hard to keep a straight face at Aayla's words, tried and utterly failed. Aasha laughed till her sides ached, then struggled to catch her breath to speak. If'n he needs me ta be tellin' 'im how true 'tis, I ken be doin' tha' fer ya. Only one wha' mights be mor'n perf'ct than ya is me...le'st in 'is eyes. She winked back, eyes alight with mischief. We ken be showin' 'im...if'n we ken finds 'im.

Aayla wrote:Aayla had gotten herself settled into Caraid's saddle holding the reigns lightly in one hand as she waited for Aasha, "Yeah well, me brother was always daft.." she retorted with a bit of a giggle, her eyes sparkling playfully. With only a small nudge, Caraid bursts forward through the wood with lithe ease, Aayla moving with the large war horse laughing as she edged her steed on faster towards town.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum