Alternative RK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left Behind (CRP)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Left Behind (CRP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Left Behind (CRP)

Post  Aasha Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:51 am

obli. wrote:Obli giggled. "Aash, ifn t be as e'sy as ye be sayin' meh know ye would o' done it." He touched her check lightly to reassure her. "Ye nay be ju'gin' meh, jes' r'actin' t'whey ye know." [i]He shrugged. "Meh willin' t' show ye dif'rent frem whet ye know. Meh nay ina rush Aash, meh wants t'be 'ere wit ye fer a lon' time." He smiled lovingly at her.

Obli looked at her playfully shocked. "Meh sissy!? Meh...uh, meh nay be t'inkin' sissy wants t'be gettin' close, ea'in' by a fire wit meh." He chuckles, a sly smile forming on his face. "Well, ifn ye be t'e only one 'vailable...meh be guessin' t'at be a'igh'." Unable to resist anymore, he kissed her.

Obli shook his head.
"Nay, 'tis nay one o' t'em. Ye sure ye dun 'ave notin' else in-" He glanced down and saw Aasha in her most natural state. He stumbled a bit. A giddy grin grew as he pushed open her door, placing the items he was holding just inside. He turned his full attention to her. Standing behind her, he kissed along her left shoulder, across the back of her neck. As he worked his way down her right shoulder something caught his eye. Pulling his head back, to look better at the mark on her shoulder, he traced across the mark with his finger. "In'eres'in." He said simply. He bit down on the mark gently and finished kissing across her shoulder. Tightening his arms around her.

Aasha wrote:He made her feel so good, not stupid or ignorant for sharing her thoughts. She hadn't met anyone who seemed to get her quite so well, most didn't look too closely to see how vulnerable she was inside. Yet he managed to soothe her without making her feel weak. Aasha smiled, enjoying the pressure of his palm on her cheek. Yer a'ready showin' me Obli. An' I knows yer diff'r'nt...I ken sees an' feels it.

Before she let slip with how deeply her feelings ran, Obli's mock shock had her giggling. Ya be guessin' huh? If'n yer nae wantin' me eatin' wit' ya...I ken brings Storm inna house ta eats, o' Kael...ya ken sits close ta 'em an' they willna be mindin' 't'all. Aasha kissed him back lovingly, forcing herself not to step closer. When the kiss ended, her lips twitched. He still hadn't noticed the missing blanket.

It was alright to tease about, but the idea of Obli with another woman made her feel ill. Looking serious for just a moment, Aasha murmured; Ummm...Obli...I dun shar's well. I willna stops ya from havin' fr'ends... She sighed, wondering how she could explain. I...I ain't us'd ta touchin'...nae less'n I gots feelin's. I dun lets folk get close, nae aft'r...ummm...I ain't sure I ken stops mys'lf from gettin' riled if'n one o' yer lady fr'ends was ta be touchin' ya...

Her cheeks were stained a deep scarlet when her voice trailed off. She was inordinately glad when he noticed her state of undress then, it gave them both something less awkward to concentrate on. Aasha closed her eyes and swayed towards him as he began to kiss along her shoulders, sighing when he unexpectedly stopped. His fingers tracing along the tattoo told her more than the word interesting what he'd seen. She stiffened when he traced it, not relaxing until his teeth grazed gently before trailing kisses the rest of the way across. Aasha leaned back fully against him, tilting her head back to look into his eyes. Was a way to makes my scars purty...'stead o' me bein' 'sham'd o' 'em...now...is jus' a rem'nd'r. Ken nae run from all o' my past, bu' I ain't lookin' a' it now, I'm lookin' a' t'day, an' you...an' us...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:37 pm

obli. wrote:"'Orses ken nay be eatin' fish. 'Tis ummmm...uhhhh...bad fer t'em. T'ey uh...a'ful sick. Errr...meh mean...ummmm...stomac' pro'lems." Obli exuded playful nervousness as he came up with a fake excuse as to why the horses couldn't join him for breakfast. He winked at her. "Ye be t'e only one lef' lass, 'twould be meh ple'sur t' 'ave ye." He bowed subtly.

Obli grinned as the thin veil of possessiveness encircled him. Still overcome with the idea that he was all hers now. He wouldn't want it any other way. In fact, there was something inside of him that wanted this desperately - but only with Aasha.
"Well, let meh nay be givin' ye re'son t'be riled, love." Obli shrugged. "Seems simple 'nough t'meh. Jes' know, meh ne'er lookin' t' 'urt ye Aash. Ifn som't'in' bot'ers ye, an' meh 'ope it ne'er 'appens, jes' say som't'in' t'meh. Ye be t'e one meh mos' concern'd 'bout."

He looked at her confused. "Writin' on t'em be makin' t'em pret'y?" He shook his head in disagreement. "Mehbe meh jes' daft, but ifn it be meh, meh nay writ on t'em. Meh likes t'em as t'ey be nat'r'ly." Obli bit his lip, looking up at the sky pensively. Thinking carefully before he spoke next. "Jes'..nay be puttin' meh name on ye Aash. Meh nay be markin' Kael - meh sure nay wants t'be markin' ye. Meh nay be ownin' ye or not'in' - jes' wantin' t'loves ye as long as meh ken." He tightened his arms around her briefly and kissed her as they walked inside, shutting the door behind them with his foot.

Aasha wrote:Aasha started giggling with his comment about horse’s eating preferences. She wouldn’t feed Storm fish, even if the horse did like them, she much preferred feeding her hay, grass or grain…and it was healthier for her as well. It didn’t matter though, the back and forth teasing with Obli was fun, allowing her a sense of normality that had been lacking for a while. Wellll… she drawled out thoughtfully between giggles, …t’w’uldna do to be makin’ ‘em sicks. If’n I’m the only one lef’…I’m guessin’ I ken be eatin’ wit’ ya aft’r all. I do likes sittin’ front o’ a nice fire, bett’r when I ain’t havin’ to eats my own cookin’. Yer comp’ny mights jus’ be nice ta be havin’ too… She winked impishly, meeting his eyes.

The idea of being riled sobered her up. Aasha sighed, then straightened. Ya thinks I needs a re’son to be riled? Nae…som’times there ain’t no re’son. Tha’ be when yer gonna be wond’rin’ wha’ yer doin’ wit’ me. Her footsteps had automatically sped up, heading from the kitchen towards the hearth, her posture a little defensive as she flashed back to watching Donnor walk away. She was doing it again, letting things from her past affect her relationship with Obli, but she wasn’t sure how to stop that from happening. Forcing herself to pause and let him catch up, she mumbled; If’n som’thins both’rin’ me, I ain’t doubtin’ yer gonna be knowin’ I’m both’red…ev’n if’n ya dun knows wha’ it is tha’s causin’ it. I dun alw’ys stops ta think ‘fore r’actin’…

Aasha hadn’t come to terms with how easily words flowed when she was with him, telling more than she intended. Yet she’d had no cause to regret anything she had shared so far. Turning to face him when he spoke of the tattoo, she lifted her eyes to his. Ya looks a’ things the way I’m wishin’ I ken do. Seein’ be’uty…tooks me a long time ‘fore I saw mor’n jus’ shame. T’was to be lettin’ me see tha’ I ain’t gots ta be, tha’ wha’ was done wasna rights an’ sh’uldna happ’n…tha’ it wasna ‘is rights ta be doin’ it, nae ev’n if’n he said it was. Her cheeks stained pink as her eyes traveled down, seeing where she’d marked his shoulder in the midst of their shared bliss the night before. Fingertips gently brushed across the bruise while her thoughts raced. She had honestly forgotten Donnor’s there until he’d bitten the spot. Adding Obli’s hadn’t crossed her mind, though she wasn’t so sure that she could promise not to add his. It was already engraved on her heart, by his words and actions since she met him…etching undeniably deeper the more time she spent with him. I ken be yers wit’out havin’ yer name writ on me Obli…ain’t needin’ a marks ta proves it. Leaning forward, she kissed the spot where her fingers had brushed, whispering; bu’ ya ken be markin’ me in oth’r ways if’n yer wantin’…

obli. wrote:Obli's eyes sparkled when they caught hers. "Nay, nay...makin' t'em sick be bad. Obli paused as if he was thinking of a solution. "Ifn ye ken low'r yer stan'ards 'nough t'eat wit meh, t'en, meh be seein' nay re'son t'at meh ken nay be tryin' t' 'njoy yer time wit meh." He teased right back.

He let her go as her pace sped up, but not without a little protesting. The talk of getting riled up seemed to be getting her riled up. Oy vey. Obli glided up behind her, spinning her around to face his as she began talking again and kissing her deeply. Pulling back from the kiss, he spoke softly and reassuringly.
"Aash, meh a're'dy be won'erin' whet me be doin' wit ye. Ye 'as nay re'son, 'cept daftness, t'be wit me....yet, 'ere meh be. 'Tis an 'onor, ye know?" He smiled warmly at her. "Meh cherish e'ery lil' daft bit o' ye t'at makes ye wants t'be wit meh. Ifn ye be riled, t'en meh jes' ave t'try 'arder t'show ye 'ow ye mean t'e werld t'meh." His eyes spoke of the deep love he had for her. "'E be a fool fer nay chasin' af'er ye t'at nigh', but meh glad 'e stay'd put." He brushed his fingers across her face gently. "Meh ken nay 'magine nay bein' 'ere wit ye, ifn he had."

He eyed her longingly. "Yer beauty be much deeper t'en jes' yer looks Aash, t'ough meh dare say yer looks 'lone could fill meh wit beauty fer a lifetime. 'Tis t'e beauty in here t'at be mat'rin' t'meh." He touched his finger to her chest where her heart lay as he spoke. "T'e rest be a delishus treat fer meh eyes an' t'e wishf'l t'inkin' o' ot'er lads." Obli nipped at her lips playfully. His heart raced at the mere thought of her. Looking at her only made it worse. Her kiss and words built upon his difficulty. A grin flashed across his face with her subtle hinting.
He had a bruise to show the world he was all hers, he was certain he would think of something for her.
"Meh be knowin' yer mine Aash, 'tis all meh be needin'...but fer fun..." Obli kissed down her neck, stopping where it met her shoulder a biting down with a little force - careful not to break the skin. All the while, he dragged his fingers down he back, nails making little red marks that would disappear within hours.

Aasha wrote:Low'r my stand'rds? Wha'...umm...looks likes we're 'greein' on eatin' wit' each oth'r. Aasha grinned, letting her confusion over his fancy word pass. Dun wanna makes ya have ta try too hard...if'n it be gettin' ta be a burd'n, jus' lets me know an' I'll lets ya eat 'lone. W'uldna wanna puts ya ou' o' nothin'...

Aasha looked up questioningly as he spun her around, stunned when he kissed her deeply. It was an effective way of shutting her up, she lost focus beyond his taste until he pulled back. I tried denyin' tha' I was feelin' fer ya...it dun works. Tried hidin' from ya...it dun works. Eas'er fer me ta be wit' ya...an' bett'r fer how I'm feelin'. Jus' cuz I gets riled easy dun mean I dun feel good when I'm wit' ya...nae meanin' I dun gots feelins tha' goes deep fer ya neith'r. She ignored what he said about Donnor, not because she didn't want to face it, but because them being together right now was much more important. She wanted to focus on the positives, to hold onto the happiness she'd found. Aasha leaned up, linking her fingers behind his back and looking deeply into his eyes. Obli, I'm feelin' more compl'te wit' ya than I has 'fore. Ya dun gots to show me nothin'...jus' be wit' me an' tha' be 'nuff.

She hadn't moved when he spoke of her beauty, the doubt in her eyes not because she didn't believe him, but because she didn't see herself the same way. Aasha couldn't hold back the giggle at the idea of other lads. Oth'r lads be runnin' fas' as they ken from me Obli...hell, yer the only one I knows tha' be daf' 'nuff ta gets close...an' ya gots stabbed mor'n once fer tryin'. Ya thinks there be oth'rs fool 'nuff to try? I ain't thinkin' so. She growled as he nipped her lips, the playful gesture not nearly as much as she wanted from him. She was going to show him, but stopped. Arrested by her curiosity over the word fun. The girl tilted her head back, her eyes closing as he kissed down her neck, trembling slightly at the feel of his nails. Aasha pressed closer at the feel of his teeth, whispering; ain't hungry fer food rights now Obli...'ow 'bout we starts the day likes I was wantin' to... Her eyes cut suggestively towards her room, then back to him, her hands running from his neck down his shoulders.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:48 pm

obli. wrote:Deep feelings for him? Obli smiled. Things were working out far better than he had imagined they would. He reveled in her touch as she placed her hands behind his back, her eyes piercing through the center of his heart. He knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that she was completely committed to him, as he was to her. It was the beginning of something incredible. Her next words couldn't have some at a better time. "Whet'er or nay ye like it, meh ne'er be 'way frem ye. Yer stuck wit meh now, Love." He grinned happily at her.

He smirked as she mentioned the trouble he went through to get close to her. He'd do it a thousand times over if the result would be the same.
"Couple o' stabs be a small price t'pay fer a lifetime wit ye Aash. Meh be doin' it all o'er again ifn ye ask." His devotion to her showed plainly in his smile. Of course he knew she'd never ask him to, but his willingness was there anyway. Her whisper sent a visible shudder down his spine. He kissed her lips, flicking his tongue along hers in the process. Without thinking it through, Obli bent down with his arms around Aasha and lifted her up of the ground - carrying her to the room she had hinted at.

Aasha wrote:Aasha pretended to ponder being stuck with him, her lips curving up in a mischievous smile. Stucks wit' ya am I? Her entire face was glowing, the pleasure at the thought too much to resist. Jus' likes yer stucks wit' me then...nae som'thin' I'd be compla'nin' 'bout. Her hands were still running down his shoulders, winding around to caress his back. Following the whirls of his scarring up. W'uldna be askin' ya to be goin' thr'u it 'gain Obli...jus' glad ya dun run when I was pushin' ya to. Aasha smiled in delight noticing his shudder, building her confidence around him. It felt good to be wanted, especially when she felt the same. A slight gasp and giggle escaped when he scooped her up. For once, being small was an advantage, one she fully intended on enjoying. Deciding to take advantage of the situation, she began nibbling from one side of his neck to the other, then up before reaching his lips. Once they reached her room, she showed him exactly how she'd intended to start the day.

When Aasha could breathe normally again, she stretched against him, dropping a soft kiss to his shoulder. One leg was draped across his, her arm and most of her body lightly leaning on him before she pillowed her chin in her hand over his chest to look at him. Mornin' Obli, she whispered huskily, a softness to her features showing better than any words could how she felt about him.

obli. wrote:"Mornin' Aash, meh love." He turned a bit to kiss her. The soft beauty she exuded made his eyes glow. He ran his hand through her hair, kissing her again. He lost himself in thought for a moment. He returned to the present with Aasha and spoke softly. "Next time meh be spendin' t'e nigh' wit ye, meh be t'inking...wake up yer way, an' t'en bring ye fishin' wit meh." He giggled. He rolled over so he was laying on top of her, careful to not press all of his weight on her. He playfully kissed her nose quickly. A flick of his tongue touched her lips. he was suddenly in a playful mood. "So, ye be 'avin' plans fer t'day?" He questioned.

Aasha wrote:Aasha kissed him back tenderly, her eyes never leaving his face. I'm thinkin' tha' be a good idea Obli...be nice ta wakes up wit' ya 'stead o' thinkin' ya lef'... Her face clouded up momentarily, her attachment to him was already strong enough that she'd overreacted waking up alone this morning. It wasn't something she wanted to dwell on, Aasha shook off the thoughts as he rolled her over, running her foot up the back of his calf while grinning impishly. She giggled as he kissed her nose, biting at his tongue playfully when his tongue touched her lips. Hmmm...plans fer the day...guessin' stayin' inna bed all day ain't a good plan. Ya w'uldna be able ta walks. Her face turned bright red before she remembered he'd not shown any difficulty walking earlier. Maybe it was different for men? Trying to hide her embarrassment, Aasha teased; Gonna eats som'time...hired this cook wha' was prom'sin' me fish fer bre'kfas' ya knows. He's rights nice ta look a' too, might jus' keep 'im 'round fer a while. Tha' is, if'n he ain't lazin' abed all day...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:32 pm

obli. wrote:Obli grinned as she teased him about breakfast. Kissing her lips passionately, he slowly kissed his way down to her stomach, tasting the salts of her skin. Look at her, down the length of her body, his eyes filled with mischief. "Well Miss, ye nay be givin' 'im a re'son t'be gettin' ou' o' yer bed. Actu'ly, ye be givin' 'im re'son t'be stayin' righ' 'ere." He kissed her stomach again, allowing his hands to trickle along her sides. He climbed off the bed and knelt on the floor by her head. "Ye ken a'ways change it t' breakfas' in yer bed, ifn ye like." He leaned in an kissed her lovingly. Breaking the kiss to look at her, his eyes turned glassy with adoration. "Meh loves ye Aash. T'ank ye fer bein' wit meh. Meh ne'er felt t'is righ' b'fer." He kissed her before slowly rising to make them something to eat.

Aasha wrote:Aasha returned the kiss, quite content to put off eating for a while. Mights give 'im a ris...raise if'n I ken 'memb'r wha' I'm payin' 'im. She caught her breath as his lips traveled across her skin, basking in an ever growing feeling of contentment that seemed to surround her time with him. Reminding herself to breathe, she whispered; Nae be givin' 'im a re'son... It was impossible to hide the disappointment when he slipped from the bed, a slight pout forming on her lips. ...an' he still gots ou' o' my bed...

Aasha rolled towards him, her fingers gliding across his shoulder to the back of his neck as she kissed him passionately. Ya dun gots ta be thankin' me Obli...ain't felt likes this 'fore, nae wit' n'body. I dun wants ta stops feelin' likes I does when I'm wit' ya. Her gaze roamed appreciatively over his body when he stood. A glimmer of mischief showed when her fingers brushed across his thigh. If'n yer goin', ya bett'r goes now...o' tha' fish ain't gonna be gettin' cook'd t'all.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 pm

obli. wrote:"Prolly best ifn meh makes ye som't'in' t'eat. Meh dun wants ye gettin' waek on meh." He teased with a grin. His fingers slowly trace the length of her body as he headed towards the kitchen - regretfully. He wanted to stay lying next to her more than anything. He headed out of the bedroom towards the kitchen. He back tracked to poke his head in the door of the bedroom, "Ye ken a'ways wa'ch meh cook ifn ye wants t'." To get his point across, he walked past the entrance of her room in his most natural state back towards the kitchen. He got a fire going in the stove and began to work on his culinary art, stopping at regular intervals to glance into the bedroom where he knew the most beautiful woman lay - yearning to be beside her.

Aasha wrote:Aasha laughed with delight, an impish grin on her face. Me gettin' weak on ya? Nae gonna be doin' tha'...bes' be goin' to cook then. Aasha shivered as his fingers traced down her body, the tingling left in their wake more than enough to make her regret him walking away. She stretched again after he disappeared from view, feeling lazy. When he poked his head in again, she shook her head. Nae...gonna jus' lay here an' wait fer... Aasha caught her breath as he strolled past her doorway teasingly. Maybe she'd watch after all...

She made herself lay there, after all, she had said she wasn't going in. It lasted for a little while, but not long. The picture of him strolling past her doorway was a temptation she didn't really want to resist. Finally giving in, she made her way to the kitchen. Her intentions of coaxing him back to bed were arrested by the skill he was displaying. Fascinated, Aasha slid into a chair and watched, letting the fire warm her chilled skin.

obli. wrote:When Obli noticed he had an audience, he grinned and kicked up the performance a notch - just for fun. Flipping knives as he cut the veggies up. Occasionally he'd place a morsel on the end of a knife - with a gentle tap - the tidbit would catapult into the air for Aasha to catch and enjoy. In one pan he had a citrus reduction cooking and in the other 4 fish fillets sizzled with some fresh garden veggies. Who ever said breakfast had to be grains and eggs? They needed a good knife in the chest. He glanced around the kitchen. Looking at Aasha embarrassingly, "Plates?" He asked. He wasn't used to her kitchen yet.

Aasha wrote:Aasha was so engrossed with his performance, she quite forgot his state of undress, and her own. She leaned forward, her face glowing as she watched his every move. There was no way she'd learn to cook watching him, but that didn't lessen her enjoyment one iota. Aasha giggled when he flipped food towards her to taste, deciding quickly that telling him of her cooking skills, or lack thereof, would be a bad idea. Better to stick with her hiring him to cook, the idea showing more merit as the meal progressed. Not that he would take a job from her. Truthfully, she didn't particularly like the idea of him working for her, it spoiled her enjoyment of his company somehow. An odd thought to have after one night and most of a morning in his arms, but there was more between them than that, and she didn't want to cheapen it by affixing any type of monetary gain. Her musings were interrupted by his question. Plat's? She repeated dumbly, before scrambling up. Oh...yah...I gots plat's. Dun throw 'em ou' o' nothin'... She slipped past him, opening a cabinet and producing two rather well worn plates with a flourish. M'lord, yer plat's; she grinned, before placing them near him. Needin' anythin' else since I'm standin' now?

obli. wrote:Obli's composure went solemn as she asked him if there was anything else he needed. It wasn't easy faking serious, but to be playful with Aasha, it was worth the struggle. "Well, ifn ye be up...ye ken get meh wage fer all t'is werk." Holding back the giggle inside of him was almost painful. "8...9...10...aye. 10 be 'bout righ' fer t'is meal." He laid the fish and the vegetables out on the plates. Grabbing the citrus reduction, he drizzled it over the dishes. He took a plate and handed it to her, the smells tantalizing his nose. "T'at'll be ten kisses Miss an' meh be needin' t'em wit in t'e 'our." He tried sounding as business like and proper as he possibly could, that is until he burst into a fit of laughter, unable to contain himself any longer.

Aasha wrote:Wag's...fer...the work? Aasha struggled to maintain her composure, only to have it slip when he started to count. Bloody hell, breakfast was going to cost her more than she spent in a week on food. Ten? She couldn't maintain any type of decorum, her mouth dropped open in shock. Ya wants ten po'nds fer fish? Aasha did her best to ignore the mouthwatering aroma wafting from the plates. She'd eat her own burned food before...the girl had taken the plate without thinking, blinking in confusion when he named his choice of payment. Wait...yer wantin' kisses fer cookin'? Her eyes narrowed when he began to laugh, he was having entirely too much fun teasing the hell out of her. Aasha carefully sat the plate down, stalking closer. Ten ya says? An' if'n I gots a probl'm payin' ya? Wha' then?

obli. wrote:Obli grinned. "Well, ifn ye nay be payin' t'at be meanin' yer stealin' frem meh. Laws be 'avin' lots t'say 'bout stealin' bein' bad an all. Meh rat'er give ye yer punishm'nt mehself t'ough." He winked at her and smiled with mischief. His eyes traced her body with amazement and a little lust - of the variety exclusive to those one deeply loves. He closed the distance between them and kissed her. Sucking tenderly at her lips. He pulled back to speak softly to her. "But, ye still be 'avin' time t'make good on yer payment." He picked up his plate and turning to grab hers. He held her plate out to her. "'Ungry?" He grinned.

Aasha wrote:Laws says all sorts o' daf' things. I ain't list'ned to 'em 'fore, why ya thinks I'm gonna list'n t'em now? Aasha's face went a little red, though she met Obli's gaze boldly. If he thought he was going to change her, he would be out of her house faster than he'd entered her heart. I'd rath'r ya pun'sh me than any'ne else...bu' Obli... Moving a little closer when she saw his eyes trailing down her form, she winked. ...I'm thinkin' ya likes me bein' bad... Her eyes closed, her hand coming up to rest on chest right below his shoulder as she returned the kiss. Licking her lips when he pulled back, she whispered; Ten...

Aasha wrinkled up her nose when he picked up the plates, reluctantly taking hers back. Aye...I'm hungry... She glanced at the food, then let her eyes roam from his head to his toes. 'posed ta be eatin' by the fire rights? The idea that had come to her could wait, the smell of the food causing her mouth to water. Aasha grinned at Obli, then went to sit on the rug. Cold fish was not appealing, she wanted to enjoy what she planned to pay for while it was still hot.

obli. wrote:Obli's face glowed. "Aye, meh be likin' ye bad, be makin' life a bit more in'erestin'." He chuckled as she counted off the first installment of her payment for dinner. Looking at her, he smiled. Still her beauty got the best of him, she was breathtaking. It seemed like his awe in her stunning looks would never fade - and he hoped it never did. There was nothing he liked more that feeling the nerves tingle every time he looked at her.

Obli followed her to the living-room. Placing his plate beside her, he knelt next to the fireplace. Taking a few logs, he started a fire - similar to that he used in his forges. As the flames licked the side of the logs, he found a spot next to her on the rug, kissing her cheek and giving her a quick hug. He spoke softly to her, "Meh glad we foun' each ot'er, meh lovin' e'ery minute wit ye mor' t'en t'e las'." A childish grin of delight formed across his face.

Aasha wrote:Aasha giggled when he admitted what she already knew. She hadn't been fishing for compliments, but hearing him saying he liked her as she was made her face glow with pleasure. She had already started eating before he even put his plate down, though she paused to watch him light the fire. His experience was obvious, even she didn't lay one that efficiently. The heat reaching her quickly once he'd sat beside her. Whether due to the fire or not, she was going to pretend it was. Aasha turned her head when he kissed her cheek, licking his lips playfully before he spoke. I'm glad too Obli...tis nice ta be sittin' an' enjoyin' time wit'out thinkin' o' wha' I gots to do nex', o' where we gots to go nex'. Ain't nev'r had time ta jus' sit'n talks much. Nae since I gots to Eire.

She wasn't sure he would believe all the firsts she was enjoying with him. Why just striding around the house without clothing and it not being a mad dash to the bedroom was a first for her. It was liberating in a way, and gave her a greater appreciation for his body. Her eyes traced his chest again, thinking of how it felt against her skin before she dropped them back to her plate. - Eat girl, or you'll be dragging him back to the bedroom and not paying him the way you'd intended for the meal! - A secretive smile showed on her face as she began to eat, savoring the flavors of the food he'd prepared.

obli. wrote:Between last night and this morning, Obli had worked up quite the appetite. He settled in next to Aasha, lightly leaning against her, then proceeded to eat his breakfast enjoy each bite, though enjoying his time with Aasha more. Simply knowing that he could look forward to many more days like this made him grin. She was everything to him. He needn't look any further for happiness ever again. He touched the side of his head to her's, watching the flames tear at the logs. The relevance of time faded away. Before he knew it, it was stabbing his fork at an empty plate. He nuzzled his head against the side of her neck, a faint murmur sounded from deep within his throat. He wanted for nothing more than this moment.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Aasha wrote:She'd finished long before him, setting her plate aside half empty and watching him finish up. Aasha wasn't used to eating quite so well, it was mostly whatever she could grab on the go, or burn if she was forced to cook for herself. He had filled their plates equally, and while for him that was perfect, for her it was entirely too much food. She found pleasure in just watching, the slight weight of him leaning against her while she leaned back comforting. The same feeling of completeness enveloped her that she'd experienced last night. It was odd after everything she'd been through, but it was something she was going to treasure as long as it lasted.

The clink of his fork against his empty plate pulled her from her musings, causing her to smile. Looks likes yer owin' the cook too...fer som'one wha' didna wanna gets outta bed, he did a fine job cookin'. Tilting her neck up as he nuzzled, she closed her eyes, shivering slightly at the murmur that vibrated down her neck. Though I'm thinkin' ya gots ta waits till I'm payin' 'im... Her fingers trailed down his spine, tracing the ridges of each vertebrae lightly, her eyes lifting to his face to watch the play of emotions there.

obli. wrote:Obli's love for Aasha consumed him. "'Tis 'ard ye know...meh ne'er share a bed wit an'one b'fer. Now, meh sharin' one wit t'e pret'iest girl meh e'er laid meh eyes on AND meh be madly in love wit 'er. Be makin' leavin' yer side jes'..." Obli sighed "...'tis nay e'sy." He smiled abashedly at her.

Obli leaned her back, gently so she was lying against the rug on the floor. Her fingers tingling as they passed along his back. He turned himself in order to hover over her, looking down at her with the upcoming decades of enamorment plainly visible. He stayed there, taking in everything that was her, every strand of hair, the flicker of her eyelids, even the sweet smell of her skin. A life without Aasha would hardly be a life at all for him. He knew he would do anything for her, and outside of the Rahls, he couldn't say that about anyone. He touched his lips to hers, his tongue exploring the edges of her lips. He pulled back just enough to smile and say, "Aye, ye do 'ave t'be payin' 'im. 'E 'as t'be t'e luckiest man meh knows."

Aasha wrote:Aasha flushed. She couldn't say the same, she'd shared one before, but bringing that up just seemed wrong. She didn't want to think about the past, only here and now. Hoping he had missed the look on her face, she teased huskily; I dun thinks my bed's tha' hard Obli. Bu' if'n its too hard fer ya to be sleepin' on, ya ken sleeps 'ere onna rug. Just in case he took her teasing wrong, she nipped lightly at his ear and whispered; Nae easy fer me ta be lettin' ya gets ou' o' bed eith'r...

Her eyelids grew heavy, desire showing clearly when he laid her back against the rug. She lost her train of thought when he leaned over her, her eyes locked on his face as they traveled over her body. He was teasing again, the kiss too brief, the touch of his tongue parting her lips in anticipation. It was with effort that she gained the ability to think back, that and his words. She'd had an idea for paying him back, now how could she do that in this position? It wasn't in her plan at all... Is I payin' 'im here? o' is he payin' me fer the ple's're o' cookin' fer me?

obli. wrote:Obli grinned as she teased him, ignoring her reassurance. He ran is hand along the run, getting a feel for it. "Aye, 'tis a nice rug af'er all. Jes' be needing a few t'ings and meh ken sleep 'ere e'sy. Meh jes' be needin' a blanket...an' a pillow..." His voice trailed off. "...oh, an' o'course meh be needin' ye t'sleep 'ere too." His smile grew more mischievous by the second.

Obli stopped to consider what she had said.
"Pay ye fer t'e ple'sur o' cookin' fer ye? Meh could be 'rangin' t'at." He teased, slowly bringing his head closer to her, delaying the inevitable kiss as long as possible. "But, meh be lyin' ifn meh nay say t'at meh curious t'see whet ye 'ad in mind." Edging his face ever so slowly towards hers, their lips finally met in a tender and loving kiss.

Aasha wrote:Aasha's eyes twinkled up into his as she grinned. Ya does likes sleepin' onna floor, dun ya? Tha' wha' caused yer likin' fer dirt? Ken gets ya a blank't an' pillow...ain't so sure if'n I ken be helpin' ou' o' me sleepin' here wit' ya.

It didn't matter how many nights she had slept on the rug in front of the fire, given the choice she slept on a bed. There had been too many years she had no choice...even now she was on the road so often that she ended up sleeping on the cold hard ground rather than any place comfortable. Not that her rug wasn't comfortable...maybe she should keep a blanket and pillow in here. Aasha dismissed the thought quickly, she never planned to sleep here, it just seemed to happen. I gots a bed ya knows...ain't too far off'n the floor. If'n ya wants, ya ken sleeps there an' pr'tend tha' yer onna floor wit' me...

An impish smile followed his words about paying her. She hadn't expected him to consider it, but then again, the entire conversation about payment was teasing. At least she hoped so...it was refreshing to enjoy herself in such a silly manner. Amazing as well, that he could take her from laughter to desire with just a movement of his head. Aasha didn't move forward, anticipation rushing through her as he moved slowly towards her lips. It was almost as if she was afraid to move, like he would change his mind at the last minute. A subtle tease of them both, just in staying still.

She deliberately waited to answer until after she'd kissed him thoroughly, then whispered; if'n ya wants ta see...then ya gots ta lets me up. Ken nae shows ya prop'r if'n yer layin' o' me, no matt'r how good it feels...

obli. wrote:Obli looked down at her beauty and smiled as she spoke. Elation filled him. He was slowly realizing how dangerous it was for him to be around her - he'd never get anything done! His eyes caught hers and in an instant, he stopped caring if he ever accomplished anything ever again, so long as he was in love with Aasha. He spoke to her softly, "'Tis wit protest t'at meh be lettin' ye up, fer it does feel t'goo' t'be laying 'ere wit ye." An idea hit him, his face lit up and he added, "but meh nay be lettin' ye up, wit'ou' one mor' kiss." He pressed his lips against hers, drinking the warmth and security he felt in being with her.

Aasha wrote:How was it that one look could make her melt so easily? Aasha met his eyes, mischief still glimmering in hers. Wit' prot'st? Gettin' sore a'lre'dy? Usin' too many muscles gettin' up then? She stretched slightly, just enough to let him feel her fully beneath him, teasing them both. Aasha was poised to move when he did, only he didn't move. Instead, his lips met hers once more, drinking deeply. By the time their lips parted, she was breathing erratically. His kisses were like a drug, erasing her thoughts along with her will to do anything else.

Aasha bit her lip, remembering her purpose with an effort when he rolled off of her. She scooted out enough to sit up, then pressed him back down gently. Ya gots ta lays flat, she whispered close to his ear, her eyes roaming with pleasure over his back. Jus' r'lax an' enjoy the fire an' I'll be payin' ya fer cookin'...
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:11 pm

obli. wrote:Obli followed her guidance with confusion mixed with intrigue. "Jes' whet ye be t'inking yer doin'?" He queried lightly. He didn't really care, he trusted her, but he couldn't resist asking. The heat from the fire washed over him and he could sense her sitting there next to him. "Mmmm, Meh could be gettin used t' t'is, spendin' e'ery wakin' mom'nt in yer pres'nce." He relaxed a bit as the anticipation grew.

Aasha wrote:She did nothing for a few minutes after he laid flat, too immersed in memorizing every contour and scar on his back to move. When Obli questioned her intentions, Aasha giggled. She couldn't recall a time where she was allowed to do as she wanted, without rushing through anything or worrying about interruptions. It was something she wanted to savor, a feeling she hoped would continue with him. If'n ya'd be r'laxin' ya'd know wha' I'm doin'... Aasha moved closer, not quite touching, but almost. Then, very carefully, the girl leaned down, her lips hovering over his scars. She'd traced them with her fingertips, but it wasn't the same. She wanted to trace them the way he had hers. Ya ken counts for me, an' tells me when I gots ya paid... she whispered as she placed the lightest of kisses at the top of one of the whirls. Jus' wakin' ones? she breathed as her lips moved, following the path of his scar.

obli. wrote:Obli moaned softly. Not only did the kisses along his back feel delightful, but the idea of someone embracing the marks that marred the rippled lines of his back was new and exciting. Most people tried to avert their eyes and or ignore them completely, and fail miserably. He was so caught up in the feeling that he almost missed her question. "Well, meh ken nay be sleepin' now, 'nless meh 'aves meh arms wrapp'd 'round ye...ken nay be 'ealt'y fer meh t'nay be sleepin'..." He grinned and returned to enjoying the moment. He started counting the kisses out loud, then switched up to counting ever other kiss, then every third. Of course, Aasha would catch on, but he didn't want this to end.

Aasha wrote:The bond she felt twining around her heart linking her to Obli deepened with each kiss. The scars upon his back a visible reminder of what he'd gone through as a child. That he understood her better than she could ever dream possible, an intimacy with her that few others would understand. Nae wantin' ya to sleep wit'out holdin' me...bu' nae wantin' ya to sleep a'tall yets. The words were murmured between kisses, her lips traveling slowly down, her fingers trailing her lips to explore and memorize his back. She had no intention of stopping, even when he reached twenty, though she didn't plan on sharing that with him. Aasha's counting skills were much like her reading and writing ones, poor at best, but even she could tell he wasn't counting each one. A secretive smile curved her lips as they continued to trace a path across his back, her breasts barely brushing his skin when she leaned across to start again at another scar. Paid ya yet? she whispered huskily.

obli. wrote:Obli rolled to his back,underneath her, looking up at Aasha with pure love in his eyes. He smiled warmly at her and spoke softly. "Nay, ye be 'avin' one lef' m'love." He placed his hands on the side of her head and gently glided her lips towards his for a kiss with the passion of a future life time of bliss. "Twen'y." He said, words dipped in sweet romance.

Aasha wrote:Aasha growled playfully when he rolled over. She'd not quite finished yet, hoping to tease him a little more while she mapped his contours with fingers and lips. One lef'? Then why dun ya lets me fin'sh wha' I start'd? Aasha met his eyes as he cupped her head, guiding her towards his face. Smiling seductively, she brushed her body against him as he guided her towards him, her fingers tracing across his chest to his side. Her passion matched his when their lips met, deepening the kiss. I hopes ya dun mind me payin' ya fer the nex' meal ya cooks now... she breathed against his lips when the kiss ended, following the words with another kiss as she shifted to lay partially over him.

obli. wrote:A smile grew across Obli's face at her suggestion, arrested by the kiss. He breathed deeply, watching her rise and fall with his chest as he breathed. He ran his hands along her shoulders, his fingers digging in, kneading at the muscles along her shoulders and upper back. He kissed at her lips repeatedly, a widening smile forming. "Meh ken be rollin' back o'er - meh jes' could nay be resistin' t'e feelin' o' 'avin' yer lips on mine." He breath became heavy. "Ifn yer payin' fer lunch, jes' goin' t'say it now, but - we prolly be missin' lunch at t'e rate we be goin'." He kissed her again and giggled softly, completely absorbed in the moment of being with her.

Aasha wrote:Aasha relaxed against him, the rhythm of her breathing matching his after a few moments. Being with Obli was so easy, comfortable yet thrilling. She'd not experienced anything quite like it before. As he began to knead her muscles, she melted further into him, her eyes half closed and a gentle smile on her face. It was amazing how she could relax and tingle all at the same time, the kisses were short and sweet, she could feel his smile against her lips each time. She'd shifted by then to lay almost fully atop him, her hands absently playing with the strands of hair at his nape where they'd curled around his neck. Ya ken be rollin' if'n ya wants...bu' I ain't movin' off'n ya to do i'... With the kisses deepening and becoming more passionate, she barely managed to say; I ken fin'sh lat'rs. Aasha moaned softly, then whispered half confused; lunch? how many meals ya thinks I'm needin' to eat? I...we gots oth'r things ta be thinkin' 'bout... Not that she was thinking, she was way too busy feeling for that. Her lips met his again, more urgently this time as she lost herself in the sensation of being with Obli.

obli. wrote:Obli rolled them over, kissing from the base of her shoulder, up her neck and making a sharp turn towards her lips. He pressed his hands against her shoulders, pushing himself up so that he was leaning away from her, giving Aasha a perfect view of his eyes delighting all over her form, drawing in her beauty with each glance. He pressed against her. "Ye ne'er know, ye might werk up an appetite." He winked and returned his attention to exploring every delightful inch of her.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Aasha wrote:No sooner had she given permission for him to roll did he do it, taking her with him just as she'd intended. Aasha smiled, unconsciously seductive as she leaned up to press a kiss to his lips. The tingling sensation became more pronounced as he looked his fill, the color change in his eyes fascinating. Mights? A'ready did...jus' ain't wantin' food... Aasha leaned up again, letting her hands caress down his back while she captured his lower lip between her teeth, gently biting before sucking it into her mouth. If'n yer boss ain't wantin' ya to cooks now...ya ken be helpin' me ou' 'stead...I'm re'lly likin' yer lips on mines.

obli. wrote:Obli's face filled with excitment. Then a different look began to take for, he was going to get into some mischief. "Heyoo, boss! He called out to nobody in particular. "Ye be needin' meh fer some cookin'?" He shook his head and smiled, looking down at the woman he cherished to greatly. "She dun need meh fer cookin' righ' now. Guess ye be stuck wit meh 'ere now." He nipped at her with little kisses. Doing his best to tease her, unwilling to stop until she could no longer bare it. He let his hands roam freely, attending to the curves of her body with tender devotion.

Aasha wrote:Giggling, the girl paused, letting his lip loose to wait for an answer she knew wasn't going to come. Her eyes were glimmering with suppressed excitement and desire when they met his, the smile on his face warming more than just her heart. Aasha let her eyes roam freely over his body atop hers, then whispered; I'll do my bes' to handle bein' stuck wit' ya... She'd meant to match his teasing, but wasn't nearly as adept under him, she couldn't reach nearly enough. Her hands were freely wandering down his back, the tiny kisses bringing her body to a fever pitch, her eyelids going heavy with desire. When she couldn't bear more of his tender torture, she pulled his face down, pulling his tongue into her mouth as she kissed him deeply.

obli. wrote:Obli's eyes lit up. She'd try her best to be stuck with him!? He grinned, tickling her sides while she was underneath him. He loved this girl, more than he ever dreamed possible. He was going to see to it he made her life the most enjoyable she ever experienced. He pressed his chest against hers, drawing his nose along her shoulders and up her neck, breathing in deeply, letting each distinct smell, her sweetness, her salts, her sweat, caress his nostrils. He intertwined him limbs with hers, and rolled them to their side. One more kiss opened the flood gates of passion and he fell into her embrace.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aasha Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Aasha wrote:Aasha couldn't remember the last time she'd been tickled, if she ever had. Maybe as a child...not that she even tried to figure it out for long, she was too busy laughing and squirming underneath him. Attempting to get away from his fingers to no avail. Not even her halfhearted effort to tickle him back made him cease. She was thoroughly enjoying herself, being able to share so many new experiences with him caused what little defenses she had standing to crumble completely. As he changed tactics and pressed against her, she growled softly, rolling with him until she convinced him that playing was no longer what she intended. Time ceased to exist as they explored each other thoroughly, climbing new heights of passion together until she lay limp in his arms, curled around him tightly listening to his heartbeat. He'd not left her behind this time, and Aasha had no intentions of ever letting him do it again.
Aasha
Aasha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum